Oh yeah? wanna put 3 scoops of ice cream on your cone you fucking nigger...

oh yeah? wanna put 3 scoops of ice cream on your cone you fucking nigger? you gonna take 30 minutes to buy deli meats you fucking coon? oh yeah oh yeah? yeah? how about i make a really annoyed face and talk about you in the next isaac episode you fucking piece of shit eh? yeah faggot got you tripping now you better watch out you fucking piece of shit my house smells of rice!

Attached: socqd0ez1mm01.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Not everyone watches your particular brand of friend sim, retard. Fuck you and fuck the numale in your post.

can you link me to your posts where you say the same thing to 5 waifu posts with 200+ replies on this board right now?
didnt think so, fuck off now

>reduced to 1 Isaac episode a day
Fuck NL

better that than him getting burnt out, i cant wait until he has a kid dude, him venting will be gold

Watched his Civ 6 playthrough. Is this what it’s like for the people who are good at Slay the Spire? It’s torture

makes it funnier for me desu

DRY BABE

> N "pretends to be centrist but is actually a far left liberal with a racist Korean wife" L

Go fuck yourself, Ryan. No one cares about you on this board.

He is terrible at everything, his hollow knight playthrough is the worst thing i ever watched, it's really painful

I seriously can't stand Austin in the Minecraft series. Hes easily the worst NLSS memeber.

Wtf his wife is racist? Source. Maybe I'll watch him more now

source on this

waifus are for faggots as well. a video game thread died so you could post about some faggot who doesn't even know you exist and wouldn't give two shits about you even if he did. here's your life dude

great, another wojak edit

Why is he so scared of first floor elites that he’ll be willing to sacrifice a run by filling his deck with garbage to be better off against them?

what if im a close personal friend of his or him himself?
go post in a video game thread then, you fucking retard, nobody is asking you to mod this board
now fuck off while we spam inside jokes in between loading screens

SEND ME

DRY BABY

based gook k8

COAST TO COAST

when is mr greenman making a comeback lads?

She hates blacks so much she went for the whitest guy she could find.

is that Esam??

once he turns his computer off and has to figure out how to turn it on again

Attached: 1+upvote+1+egg_20bc35_6167601.jpg (896x868, 125K)

Don't overdo this thread. I like NL but this is too much

DRY BABY

I UNIRONICALLY MISS NICK AUSTIN AND ROB HAVE BECOME UNBEARABLE

We're a bit behind schedule