What happened Apexbros?

What happened Apexbros?

Attached: twitch.png (1838x526, 1.52M)

No season pass. A month without content

Attached: 1551952474426.jpg (797x1200, 89K)

FOTM. Fortnite always wins.

I'm more surprised people still care about league of legends.

NOOOOOOO KEKPEX BROS HOLD THE FAITH THE SEASON PASS WILL SAVE US

it's meh to play and boring to watch

People ride trends basically.
The thing about twitch and youtube is that the only way to grow is to spam links and play what's trendy at the moment.

Sure you pick up a few dislikes and hate comments here and there but that's the only way to get discovered since i dunno 2007?

It’s over

they hired streamers to play it
contracts ran out

Get woke go broke.

No updates.

>Just Chatting
>59.2k viewers
what the fuck?

when i play i dont really notice it but apex is an annoying game to listen to imo

That's often a setting streamers use when they move between games or they're just starting up.

No content, no season pass, PC rife with hackers.
Next week will hopefully fix the first two

Shoulda put it in my contract!

Too much forced diversity and microtransactions.

Because they became one of the biggest games in the world for a couple weeks and din't capitalize
>no solo play
>no battle pass content
>1 new gun
>servers offline for hours during peak times

Attached: mBWGX8I.jpg (1280x962, 102K)

Crashes too much for ppl so I have no one to play with. Instead of needles balance changes they should fix the game.

>no battle pass
What? People actually want to get scammed?

Reminder that if you dont support Apex it means you are supporting Fortnite and that makes you a zoomer

>10 dollars for tons of small challenges to complete for prestige rewards
what a scam

>still no crash fix
*breathes in*
*inhales*
*wheezes*
*cringes*
*does a yikes*
*oofs*

Apex is a zoomer game too.

get woke go *****

I don't care, I'm just surprised Fortnite is still this popular after so much time
Also twitch views doesn't show how many people are playing a game, just how many people are watching(and how many e-celebs are streaming it at the moment)

>10 dollars for arbitrary challenges that reward you with texture files for your guns and characters
It's almost like you fags don't even remember fpsbanana

>please EA just fuck me in the ass, ill even pay
No wonder gaming is going downhill with idiots like you, ready to pay for fucking achievements and irrelevant shit

d

Die boomer

Begone zoomer

no content for SO long. The Devs say they want to have very few high, but high impact changes so that way it won't "interfere with your time spent mastering a weapon" or make a game where you have to "spend the majority of your time reading patch notes to find out how a gun works" The thing they do not understand is that gamers love this shit!!! You shitting out updates once every month and a half with have you bleed players. This game is dying time to move onto the next.

Attached: 1483853936593.jpg (600x615, 40K)

This is the type of content you get on this website. A bunch of interchangeable comments that could be written by one person because of how one dimensional they are. We do not get dank OC, we do not get well written, and thoughtful posts that challenge what we know we get this leftover excuse of a sack lunch. The most hastily put together, rushed, template formula following, unoriginal comments by the most dumb ass user base the internet has ever known.

Welcome to 4 chan.

Attached: 1474723816230.png (1307x306, 54K)

Well said, upvoted my friend.
If you cant ignore this shit, maybe you should leave. There are other places were you can jerk each other off in an echochamber and call it a discussion. The rest of us enjoy the fact that we dont have to pretend to be nice to some random asshat on the net.

Confessions of an addict projecting his insecurities on everyone else. Nothing wrong with coming here and shit posting with a bunch of retards for fun.

Reminder that if you support Apex, you support EA fucking you in the ass.

more viewers on apex in my region

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (1295x268, 531K)

>literally seething
feels good knowing I am better and smarter then these fools.

This is bait right, or atleast i hope so

Attached: rancepalm.jpg (315x365, 25K)

I used the triple take as a shot gun early game since it was the only gun i could find and holy shit its actually a beast

It amazes me how popular League still is

Everyone uses Triple Take as a shotgun user. It's the recommended way to use it. Even though the devs think it's a sniper.

I think respawn never expected the game to reach this level of popularity and now they are scrambling their team to push content out. Fortnite has a huge edge over apex with how modular and adaptable unreal engine is compared the modified version of the source engine they used from Titanfall.

>Just Chatting
lmao, since when is this there? I haven't been on twitch for years

>10 dollars for tons of small challenges to complete for prestige rewards

Attached: 1541641651239.gif (200x269, 621K)

It's all Korean and Chinese players left.

>jerk each other off in an echochamber and call it a discussion
But that is what /vpol/ is

The Battle Royale genre is eating itself those 2 games combined are getting less viewers than Fortnite used to have alone.

>scammed

Attached: confused nigga.jpg (600x512, 22K)