Now that the dust has settled what do we think?

now that the dust has settled what do we think?

Attached: 220px-Devil_May_Cry_5.jpg (220x257, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1676142248
crackwatch.com/game/devil-may-cry-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So far its pretty damn good but V isn't that fun to play as

Just picked my copy and I had a blast with the demo. SSS no damage with 11,000 stylish points

Great game but not GOTY material

People seem really polarized by him. It's so far been you like him or hate it.

how did they make Nero so likeable

Attached: dmc5nero.png (672x372, 197K)

POST NAKED LADY

It's shit.

this desu

11/10 Best game in the franchise.

Attached: v sunglasses.png (344x366, 104K)

>I'm shit
ftfy

>It's so far been you like him
No.

WEW
What is then?

>great guy
>decent sense of humour
>kicks demon ass
What's not to like?

Attached: 20190308020339_1.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

show me your screenshots
any platform, any quality, shit or savage

Attached: 9712438725933268992_20190308011207_1.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

The vast majority of people I've seen love V user. Don't start projecting now

Attached: V is confused.gif (600x337, 1.88M)

He's great and the best character in the game. Playwise though, he spins the game on its head. He's gonna be great in Bloody Palace.

I really enjoy it, but I also enjoy shit like Tekken, so I like holding my controller in bizarre pretzel ways to make sure I have a button held down while using another.

Fucking amazing so far. Fixed the few problems that I had with 3 and 4, which were some poor levels, shit enemies just for the sake of having an annoyance and exceed timing. Actually being able to get some max acts and understanding when the timing is now. I actually exceed and have fun with Nero. Helps that his arms are pretty great too.

Can't wait to get to Dante and see how I feel about style switching.

Attached: IMG_20190308_012008.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

v will be a character that many people will hate until they use more of him and then it will click and months down the road everyone will be saying they loved v the moment they played him

screenshot this post

Attached: 1473088608463.jpg (900x900, 101K)

I don't know, I feel like there should be much more to it but maybe it's because we had overblown expectations and we thought it would be the best game ever instead of being pretty much same as 3 and 4

I'm just glad it exists so I'll be entertained for the next 20 gaming hours. That's all

Attached: 1551887101867.gif (500x281, 473K)

Story fucking sucks

GOTY, also griffen is based

new ranking
3>5>1>4>2

>AHHH FUCK YOU DAD I FUCKING HATE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE REEEE

half a year of shill threads will do that to a brain

I loved V the moment I played him.

The game's gorgeous

Attached: 20190308095602_1.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

AAAAHHHHHHH STOP BEING SO AUTISTIC V

POEMS ARE FOR NERDS
FUCKING NERDS

How will Denuvo ever recover?
>Paying customers shitting on it
>FPS increase of 20(!) without it
When will Denuvo die?

>nero taunt where he puts his hood up keeps it up after the taunt
Neat.

It lived up its hype

Attached: 1514969949725.png (500x525, 420K)

and how is this not a valid reason to be angry?

>Suck ass
>Get nothing but S mission ranks anyway

Attached: Causes Consideration.png (1000x1000, 66K)

If you expected it to be radically different to 3 and 4 you had the wrong expectations. It's meant to be a continuation, not a reboot.

How are the loading times on ps4? In the demo it was terrible.

RE engine is fucking crazy

what does sweet surrender do

V was the best part of the game.
fucking hell i'm gonna get the true ending on the second replay

>tfw too dumb to play V well
>just end up spamming because I can't keep up with controlling all 3

Attached: 1407089478524.jpg (316x319, 25K)

For everyone thinking they're hot shit getting S ranks, remember that you're on normal/easy so the requirements are lenient

Wait until harder difficulties

>I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe, that made my love so high and me so low."
Was it just there cause William Blake, or does it have a deeper meaning?

Is it really that much? I noticed my game was chugging on high, and I usually don't have that issue. Had to lower my settings to medium because the fucking cutscenes would be choppy and the sound and visuals wouldn't match.

Sengoku Basara crossover

are you me cause that's what I did. That shit was overwhelming

Same. Seems to work well though.

That's literally why people hate him. He's a multi-tasker character and I love it. People will warm up to him

I just wanna be proud of something

I feel like they're handing out S ranks like a loli selling lemonade on a summer day.

Anyone tried the harder difficulties? I want the game to actually make me work for it.

I literally responded to user with the links. Follow those links and you'll see a screenshot using the Denuvo.exe and the .exe without and it's a 20FPS difference.

Yes, but they also removed the timer affecting rank so it is genuinely easier in general as well.

Okay, here's what I can get from what footage I've seen from Vergil up to SoS:
- Yamato Combo A (including the DT extra attacks)
- Yamato Combo B (might include embed)
- Upper Slash
- Upper Slash 2
- Rapid Slash
- Rising Star
- Judgement Cut
- Repeated Judgement Cut (up to 4 in SoS)
- Judgement Cut End (non-DT)
- Likely Just Judgement Cut, as the sword glows purple while attacking sheathed
- Aerial Rave seems to have been changed again, I've only seen him do one slash
- A new air move, works like helmbreaker
- A new ground stab move, kinda looks like stinger, but seems like a grab

- Summoned Swords (seem around 3SE speed)
- Spiral Swords (up to 8)
- Swords Storm (up to 8)
- Blistering Swords (up to 8)
- Heavy Rain Swords

- Doppelganger is hard to discern: it seems it works more like swords in that it can be targeted and broken, unlike previous iterations; it might cost a set amount of DT rather than constantly deplete the bar, or require a second bar like Sin DT
- DG appears to require DT to be activated, however it can stay (still as a DT) when Vergil de-DTs
- Possible delays
- DG *can* use summoned swords
- It seems Vergil has an ability to coat himself in DG to tank damage

- Blocks (one moving, one static) and parries

- Dark Slayer has trick up, static and all around movement; animation and timing wise it seems to be based on DmC's version

- And of course, his DT jet move

Attached: 1550976321891.jpg (1000x563, 79K)

im downloading now, do you get to choose a character at the beginning of each level? or is it a set characters for story reasons? (i thought i was a 'pick you character' screen, where was that from?)

are you on human or DH?

is the ranking considering 4SE?

lookin good

Attached: 9712438725933268992_20190308012108_1.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

He feels too slow for my taste.
Not bad play-style ... but ... for some other game. For DMC? Way too slow, way less fun than Nero and Dante desu.

A couple levels allow you to pick, most don't.

there are levels with set characters and few levels where you can pick who you want to play

Poems are comfy and stylish
I will fight you over this

Attached: 20190308025526_1.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

The only thing I don't like about him is his face.

is there shitloads of backtracking like in 4? is the pacing actually good?

Some stages you can use multiple characters, but Nero is without question the central protagonist of the game, so he gets the majority of the levels to himself.

this game fucking owns

is the camera angle as SHITTY as the other games? or did they fix it

most poetry is pretty lame

just played 3 hours of the game and it's pretty damn good, specially the devil breakers, but V as some people say it's not that fun to play.

>is there shitloads of backtracking like in 4?
no
>is the pacing actually good?
yes

Vergil is a nerd.

>tfw too dumb for Exceed/Max ACT

Attached: 1428899213634.gif (480x270, 299K)

How can you lads go back to playing as Nero or V after experiencing the glory that is Balrog?

It's all-around an improvement but there were atleast 3 moments where the camera was a bit unresponsive. But much better than previous entries

Hate to beat a dead horse but Nero is Donte done right.

He has the same dickish attitude and potty mouth that Donte had, plus the teen angst, but he manages to pull it off in a much more lighthearted and charming way than Donte, who just looked like a total dickhead all the time.

Attached: 73670_FUCK_YOU_wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

Days Gone

Which pizza here should I order to enjoy with Devil May Cry?

Attached: english_order_0824.jpg (653x973, 368K)

There's a couple missions that run a little long, but no backtracking, and the pacing is almost always great.

Now you'll learn what blind hype for a shit game feels like.

These slowmo bits are a blessing.

Attached: 20190308074932_1.jpg (2560x1440, 244K)

B-but denuvo d-doesnt impact performance, its just a myth!

>mfw he starts reading poems

Attached: F-A-G-E-T.jpg (944x2955, 463K)

>tfw too dumb for SS or SSS rank

Attached: 1440701825976.jpg (1166x878, 110K)

bros i thought the co op was gonna be choosable but it seems you just have to pick a mission and if you are lucky you are gonna be with someone else

>The enemy is on the left
>Let me make sure I'm nowhere near him despite being the close range attacker so you have to spam Y to get me over there

Fucking christ

It's perfect except:

1. Nero should've been able to cycle through breakers, or at least have it as an unlockable option.

2. There should've been more level variety other than London streets/London underground/Demonic terrain

>post ugly ass image full of chromatic aberration and blur
>pretend it looks anything but shitty

does it seem too easy?

>shit game
everyone loves it though.

Can't go wrong with supreme.

V is for low skill-cap scrubs. Prove me wrong.

It helps that Nico bullies him. You need a character to keep a smug attitude character in check, otherwise the player can get tired of everyone in the game worshiping how cool the creators think they are.

i gotta say the ranking system is a lot damn easier to get s ranks. got hit a couple times in mission 2 and still s ranked it

WHERE'S THE FUCKING UNCENSOTED VERSION OF NAKED LADY'S ASS

FUCKING LIGHT BLUR

I feel like Im just mashing with him but my style meter keeps going up, I really like his character so far though, something about reading poetry while a fucking gilbert gottfried bird is shooting lightning at shit is awesome

That shit is literally impossible

None of them because they aren't pepperoni
Either do like Dante or don't do at all

Basically a reskinned DMC3,but gameplay is on point so its good.

DMC6 better not be some repainted DMC 1,2,or 4 or i will skip buying it just out of spite at capcom

where do you switch the battle music at?

Japan knows how to make memorable characters?

>squid and prawns
The fuck?

this is the only thing I care about in the world right now

Jukebox

How do I play V.

How the fuck do a take a photo in photo mode, there is no button that takes the pic

do an sword attack, right when the sword impacts the target, rev the gun. you will exceed or Max Act depending on how fast you react

It's not very impressive. Most of the time you just see another player fighting on a part of the stage you can't reach, so it's pretty pointless. I usually just sit and stare at them fight and hope it makes them self-conscious.

Nidhogg BIG dumb dumb

It definitely is desu but so are all of them on Normal. cant wait until I beat the game and get higher difficulties.

Kinda BS Hard isnt unlocked from the start but whatever, im still having fun.

step 1: Read Poems
step 2: ????
profit

On PS4, using share button. In-built screenshot function.
On PC, I assume prinstscreen or Steam screenshot.

wheres the jukebox

Played non-stop and didn't realize its 1:30AM. Gotta go to sleep

G'night you absolute madmen. DMC is back

Attached: 1540484167365.png (463x411, 25K)

It's alright. Nero and Dante swearing is a mark off for me. DH is too easy and Style Meter and Style rankings are too lenient. Level design can be a bit bland. Not a lot of puzzles that might've increased the variety like 1 or 3. Enemies really need ranged attacks since they can't do anything while you're in the air. Buffing their aggressiveness is also appreciated. Allow lock on change whil moving like 3. 4 and 5 doesn't have it for some reason. Nerf Enemy step hitbox and Snatch range and the units it can pull. Not fun if you snatch Riots and they can't do anything.

>tfw i don't want to wait for delivery so i cook my own stuff

ahh, ham & cheese pie, just like mom used to make it

Attached: tarta de mamá.jpg (550x412, 40K)

I like him because of that, plus you can use your DT multiple times in a fight as long as you read book and deal damage at the same time. When I figured this shit out I had at least SS every fight

The co-op missions are so fucking fun, I really REALLY want BP to be like this

Attached: 20190308101838_1.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

Donte isn't nearly as much of a meathead as Donte. He also came first. Donte was influenced by him.

What the fuck

BALROGFAGS RISE UP
Fuck V's Cane
Fuck Nero's Arms
BALROGFAGS RISE UP

This might be my favorite weapon for old man Dante.

I can't be the only one that loves griffon?

>Nero should've been able to cycle through breakers, or at least have it as an unlockable option.
No. Stop thinking of breakers in terms of an always available moveset.

i don't have time to wait for a pizza, and i don't want to cook pizza, so ham & cheese pie for the DMC 5 release

griffon is based

Learn to hold square while simultaneously pressing triangle in the proper combo rhythms and read a book nigger.

DmCfags still exist?

Main Menu>Gallery

I know Nero came first but Nero in 4 isnt as edgy as this Nero, Nero in 4 was basically DMC3 Dante but lamer and slightly angrier.

He has pretty good dialogue. I'm sorta surprised.

How long am I stuck playing nero? I don't really enjoy him that much.

Based Balrogposter

*Nero isn't

based ty

Normal is pretty easy, but I would say most of it is experience and a greater variety at the start and through out. Apparently once you hit SoS and DMD, not only do enemies get way harder, but requirements for S ranks get much steeper. So less button mash to get you through shit. Anyone with no experience with the game though, we have seen what happens, they tend to get hit, a lot.

I definitely loved Kylo the minute I was taught how to take out my book a recite dark poetry to the bad guys.

Did anyone else have fun coop times?

I hope they do something with it in Bloody Palace, having co-op would be pretty SSSweet

Attached: 01b483d12a946467c27a71518dff3fb67620e71df0c23869312d3d78098cc3d2.gif (480x270, 3.49M)

>see for the first time the cameo system
>the bot taunts at me
>gets hit

Attached: 1539017672261s.jpg (101x125, 2K)

looks delish user, I'm eating some crumbed steak myself.
Might get pizza for a second playthrough.

Is there a way to shut him the fuck up!? I was ok with it at first, but it has become annoying at this point. I'm on the verge of wanting to take his dumbass book and shove it in his mouth.

Wait so vergil is playable in DMC5 or are you talking about his boss fight/

Nico is based and cutie

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Not *that* different from Khachapuri if we were to add ham to it, Nice one, user

Please tell me you purposedly spammed Stinger during coop mode

Make your own pizza with Squid, Prawn, Anchovy, Mayonnaise with Tuna, Corn, BBQ Chicken and Potatoes.

Wouldn't this mean that the game will be cracked within a day or few already? Since they leaked a way of getting rid of the denuvo exe?

It was a good choice to make him a mouthy cunt. Plays well with melodramatic quiet V.

>V's book actually has words

Attached: PS_Messages_20190308_023348.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

might as well stop cause he's in a good chunk of the game

Cool burb and and good dialogue

Vergil isn't playable, I don't know what that user is talking about.

>what do WE ___

is this a reddit thing?

that's some insane amount of detail

Daily reminder that Vergil was once a NEEEERRRRDDD

Attached: DMC5-Vergil-EXWM.jpg (937x789, 128K)

Vergil isn't playable. Only his half is, that is not as fun to play desu.

What I love the most is that it's exactly over the top as old-school DMC

It starts with a few Nero stages, then a few V stages, then Nero, then Dante, then back to Nero. V is in there in bits and pieces, but Nero is the bulk of the game.

>Nero in 4 was basically DMC3 Dante but lamer and slightly angrier.
So not like DMC3 Dante at all? Also their first fight ends with Nero repeatedly punching Dante in the face. If anything he's mellowed out in 5. You don't see him do things like listening to music in Church.

GAYYYYYY AND LAZY FROM CAPCOM
Each level should have different paths for each character to traverse for a full fledged game.

Even in DMC4 SE and DMC3 SE you pretty much played thru all the levels with the alternate chracters

Here's the first page

Attached: PS_Messages_20190308_023616.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Only used the gun like it's a third person shooter.

It's already cracked

Does someone know how do i get the wallpaper that they give you in the pre order?

Man just give his old costume back already. I hate this new look.

I really gotta be careful fucking around in the Void. I wasted nearly an hour trying to see all of V's taunts.
And fuck me, is it hard to get used to him. I wanna play stylishly with the dude in regular play, but mashing like a tard seems to get me through his sections fine.

DMC3 sure, but it was garbage in 4SE due to the backtracking

Not that user, but why the fuck would you play on humon? This is my first DMC game except for DmC, which I finished more than once and think is not bad.

He's not playable yet. I'm talking about his boss fight, because in any case those are the animations that already are in the game. And he has almost all of his moveset and a couple new additions.

Thanks. Do you know if after you beat the game you can play any mission with any character?

>implying 5 won't fuck up Vergil's own playstyle if he ever gets to be playable
Only 3's Vergil was fun to play. They messed him up in 4 and made him unga-everyone-dead-in-few-hits-bunga.

Overall, the game is damn great but Itsuno trying to shove Nero down our throat is a tad too much. Now, I like the boy but Dante is DMC not Nero if Itsuno want to create a game about him that much then ask Capcom to do a spin-off about him.

Those are real poems. First one by William Blake I believe.

>Not that user, but why the fuck would you play on humon?
cause I'm terrible at these combo type games

I would have preferred that, but they're really trying to push Nero as the new protagonist. He's gotta break out of the Sparda sons shadow someday.

You want another game where we play the same level as all of the character?

are prawns not a common topping? they're a staple for seafood pizza over here

Fuck his old costume. Give his old hair back!

I just noticed that V's normal air taunt is him using the cane as a mic.

this but since majority who have the game now will love Nero enough to keep him

Attached: 1550969138759.jpg (534x489, 38K)

V is the best protagonist. I like the bird.

Attached: 1546281354218.jpg (631x720, 154K)

100% this. Very good, but no amazing.

Skyrim

People will form their final opinions on V when the bloody palace comes out.
He has too little levels right now compared to everyone else to make any serious judgement and what content their is for him is pretty easy.

V is babby mode right
I get SSS without even trying and can only get up to SS with Nero

Attached: 1544586133442.jpg (420x300, 13K)

They really made devil Hunter too easy

Well you could always go the other way.

Attached: x0.80.png (67x27, 3K)

Looks divine user, very well done.

Yeah, pretty much.

It's great, it'll be even more greater if my vga won't cry about unable to execute command and something about DX11 after hours of play, goddamn I need a new PC

He bullied the shit out of Nidhogg.

It's probably in your game folder or some dumb shit like that
That's what they usually do

What do you have trouble with? You can get through most encounters using extremely basic common sense and mashing triangle. The difficulty comes from trying to get higher ranks, not actually fighting the enemies.
user I think you're severely underestimating yourself and if you aren't you're too scared to try.

Just beat Mission 7, and I've S ranked every mission so far and haven't even come close to dying once. I'm pretty bad at DMC, so they really made this one easier.

Attached: 1548382270130.jpg (638x638, 22K)

No. I rarely see prawns in much anything actually. Especially not pizza.

>now that the dust has settled
nigger the game has been out a few hours

Remember user, you only lose when you give up!

Is the vergil gameplay any good?

He's basically DMC's version of Bayonetta's "play with one finger to win" automatic mode.

I think it's funny that his level is littered with gold orbs too

anyone tried digging with Cheat Engine to see if there's a playable/half-playable/barely playable Vergil? He's an AI-controlled friendly in the credits, so he's gotta be at least somewhat playable.

The quickest way to lose style is to get hit, and it's easy enough to avoid damage as V. He's got a lot of cool potential though, you can set up some crazy shit even if it's just between the bird and the cat.

They sure are, kinda weird after finishing DMC3 human where I got my ass handed by cerberus several times before defeating him>3

>there are people in here right now that are playing on Human or Auto and are bragging about their ranks

Attached: 1453357953538.jpg (640x350, 32K)

crackwatch.com/game/devil-may-cry-5
Not according to crackwatch. Prove your claim.

The high ranking is my struggle

Vergil isn't playable, user. At least not in his actual form.

meant to quote
Yeah, If you like multitasking :^)

I feel like mashing is an integral part of playing as V.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190308043120.webm (888x500, 2.94M)

Hopefully DMD is good

I'm glad everyone is having fun with the game, when ever they decide to make the PC version work properly is when I'll get to play it I guess.

Dude it's easy on Devil hunter too. Which is hardest difficulty the game lets you start on.

S ranks are given by mission points instead of how they're usually done, really disappointing for DMC to casualize itself like this

He is playable... as a style for Dante.

Attached: 1550786373449.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I think it's cool. When I did the first V level I looked down at Nero on the buildings in the water and he did some cool shit and we taunted at each other when he was done.

It's really easy on DH for some reason and not giving normal enemies ranged attack for when you're in the air was a mistake. You're too safe. People should tell Capcom.

Maybe the reason why V is dying is because humans need to eat, and the faggot decided to rely on demon energy instead of eating like a normal human being

>game keeps giving me a black screen with the ingame cutscenes after the prologue
>wonder if the extra cutscenes would help at all
>switch to the development cutscenes that was listed in the deluxe edition
>my fucking face when
HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING

Attached: 20190308034240_1.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Don't think so, at best may be when bloody palace is released

Human is casual easy and devil hunter is veteran easy

>Digging with Cheat Engine
ISHYGDDT, It's an RE Engine game, the files are easy to unpack.

>Hated her design
>Consider to be an uggo
>Blocked myself out of all media so the game would be a surprise as I play it
>She turns out to be a funny and likeable character
>I've even grown attracted to her
Also, the game is honestly visually sunning. I'm sure there's some faggot who's going to reply to me saying the textures are shit, the environments are simple, or the character models are trash compared to whatever the fuck, but this and REmake 2 are probably the prettiest games I've played this gen.

Attached: dmc5-1528809771987.png (1440x813, 1.02M)

is there DMD?

>that pic
in the end the shitposters were right, in that V is a son of Sparda

not possible

He probably thinks you can eat poetry. What a fucking nerd.

I just want more actually playing together instead of watching someone having fun.

I did mashing all the time with V, but geryon handed my ass to me, so instead, I start playing by positioning myself and the summons. Only started mashing when FATTO CATTO is nearing the enemies tho'

Well than definitely don't fucking play on human. Know that picking the easier difficulty is basically the same thing as writing SSS on a sticky note and pasting it to your monitor because the validation you get from doing well in that mode is a fucking lie.

>the files are easy to unpack.
Nah, the Vergil situation isn't serious enough for that. Now, nude stuff on the other hand.

I chalk it up to her chill as fuck theme music. God it sounds so good that I can't get mad at her.

Baby steps I guess, the tech is there.

I'm looking forward to going through the game with it on.

Bloodstained models in cutscenes is a godsend.

Attached: 20190308090525_1.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

I get the feeling people are going to get rekt as him on higher difficulties because they didn't bother to learn him right. You reap what you sow, I guess.

RE engine is black magic, my GTX 760 2gb and i5 3330 can handle DMC5, on medium and 900p tho'

I think I can push it to 1080p but not gonna try

Previz stuff is excellent and I wish we had more of it for 3 and 4

It's just weird. Most of his moves are chess terms, but strategy seems to mostly go out the window when you can just unga bunga the shit out of everything.

I love all the references to the older games enemies and devil arms

The artemis boss is the laser gun from dmc3 and griffon is griffon from dmc1. I feel like a dumbass for not realizing it sooner. I just beat gilgamesh and that was dantes gauntlets in 4. Pretty epic stuff

So the denuvo free .exe was accidentally leaked by capcom themselves via steam branches?
I wonder who is getting fired for that.

I know reading is hard but maybe try scrolling down just a tiny bit.

It's foreshadowed heavily in the game too, especially after that mission where nero and him fight the nelo angelo knight

even his reaction when seeing nelo angelo is a clue too

who would you call for some upgrades or weapons

Attached: 9712438725933268992_20190308014946_1.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Maybe the summons actually get punished more beyond devil hunter. It would actually be a problem if they were downed more than a scant few times against bosses with big aoe damage, but it rarely occurs.

How the fuck do you do air attacks with V?

>gilgamesh
>pretty epic
heh

Red hair suits that skin well

They do say this is a very fanservice game

Which games do I need to play before V?
I got bored playing 1

>come out of the ground
That's one hell of a van.

Unpacking is unironically easier and produces less bugs. Using Cheat Engine to do it is something a retard would do.

DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT.

Does anyone have the gif of Vergil and Dante smiling at each other before their fight?

Use the summons

3 and 4 is enough, or you can just watch the history of dmc included in the game

I wish I liked dmc, atleast I had re2 come out a couple of months ago

>something a retard would do.
Where the fuck do you think we are

If Vergil is half demon because he inherited his demon side from his dad that would mean the demon genetics are in the Y chromosome. If Vergil had a son named Nero then his son would inherit that same Y chromosome that Vergil had that Sparda had. If that's the case then Nero's genetics are still 50% demon because he shares the same y chromosome from his dad and grandfather. Or maybe I dont understand genetics.

I fucking love these scenes

JACKPOT

Attached: 20190308104146_1.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

3 and 4 are fine.

JACK

READ BOOK

ASS

>shooting this demon enables boob physics
god thats hot

>want to be challenged
>need to finish the game 50 times first
Sick

How the fuck is anyone playing this on PC? I can't get it to even launch past the black screen at the very beginning before it gives me an error, iv'e tried every single "fix" iv'e seen.

Been stuck here for the past hour or so

What the fuck

Attached: dmc5 download.png (981x250, 124K)

Excellent taste, burb is awesome

lets try that again and not fuck up cropping this

Attached: DoA Titty.webm (462x244, 2.93M)

DMC rail shooter when?

>Game increased from 85AUD (almost exactly 60USD) to 100AUD 1 say before release

Fuck off you jewish cunts

Anyone else lost to Urizen in Mission 12 because the sudden change in moveset fuck them over?

Attached: PAUSEing internally.jpg (500x500, 123K)

Not feeling v, hope it changes but everything else is 10/10

I hope that's the case. Only times I ever died so far was just from me being too cocky during boss fights.
Speaking of difficulty, I'm having fun with the game but I don't exactly feel challenged in Devil Hunter, y'know?

the game is fun

change download region

I know but when I jump and use Shadow it stays on the ground.

Why does V look like Kylo Ren

I concur with this.

did they ever confirm more difficulties in DLC or updates?

Can enemies actually punish you for staying in the air on higher difficulties?

does anyone have a webm or a vid of the ex provocations?

I haven't seen anything on it yet. I don't want to blow 3 million fucking orbs without knowing what it looks like

hit up that margherita pizza dawg

I've had a thing for her since the first gameplay was shown

Shadow won't jump with you, you need to use the launcher and hold it so shadow would go airborne and turns into spinning spike

If you mean jumping then attacking airborne, only griffon will do that

this

i'm just glad they didn't bury the franchise further

Game is a solid 7/10, 3 and 4 are still better.

>finally download game from steam
> it doesn't launch
Has anyone else had this issue? My drivers are up to date.

>First playthrough on DH
>Die like 3 times on Goliath
>Finally kick his ass after I figure he's kind of like a slower/dumber beowulf
>Ace Artemis fight first try
>Same with Nidhogg
>Die once to Geryon, easily bit him on second try
>Gilgamesh doesn't even hit me once

Is it just me or are all the bosses so far.... really fucking easy? None of these bosses seem to even be on the level of someone like even Nevan, let alone Cerberus, Phantom, Nightmare or Echidna

Well holy shit,I didn't recognize that

DH definitely feels tuned to be easier than previous games. Which would be fine if they allowed us a higher difficulty from the first playthrough, but I guess it's not that long of a game anyway so I'll just blast through it and skip the secret missions until SoS.

>3 and 4 are still better
I can get 3 but 4? How so

By retard I mean underage script kiddie but yeah that applies to here to

Enemies were a lot harder and generally more fun to fight even if the stages and backtracking sucked.

There is no reason to not always use gerbera

Verify the files

Yep, they are quite easy in DH, maybe that's why reviewer give DMC5 a high score, because they can get better?

New game bad

Is it possible to beat prolouge or Mission 8 on the first try?
Heard you can unlock hard/SoS via that

>DMC 3
>Hard enemies
I guess you have to play on higher difficulties for V

Funny how Dante's not the one with the black hair this time around.

> Verify the files
How do I do that?

I wouldn't use myself as a judgement scale considering at this point I've climbed all the obstacles and can figure out what to expect just by looking at their start up animations. Maybe some newcomers are finding them to be their Cerberus, fuck if I know.

Not that user but I feel like enemies are almost the same on the same difficulty with 4 but the only problem is that DH 5 feels like human 4

I can't ride it and do kickflips

god thats hot

Attached: 9712438725933268992_20190308020414_1.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Man this game look great

Attached: 170800na3qee61apypqe3e.jpg (3840x2120, 439K)

he surprisingly is, just wish Nightmare had a more creative designs

Man the jump in difficulty between DH and SoS is really fucking jarring, it feels like going from Human to SoS in previous games.

>cute face
>great hair
>chadified
>gave him a big dick
geez user, i don't know?

Attached: 1544215794171.jpg (730x675, 51K)

>no nipples
Yikes

On your library, right click and go to properties, in the local files tab there should be a verify game files option

>nico got the hots for lady
>nico got the hots for kyrie
She's a dyke, yeah?

Can PC bros confirm if the light glare hiding Lady's butt is ps4 only or all?

DMCV has nothing like Alto Angelo or Blitz.

>Losing to Goliath even once
Hahahahahahahha

Bummed that Lady and Trish don't get to do anything in this game, they clearly have moves and shit from DMC4SE. Maybe that will be a big DLC thing or something though.

if you take it at the wrong time it looks weird

Attached: 9712438725933268992_20190308002522_1.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

I think I finally found out why Nero is too rough with Kyrie
he goes vroom vroom on his wife's caboose

Because Vergil was fan of nu-Star Wars.

Found it, thanks . Hope this will help.

V is /myboi/
Holy hell he's fun to play

Attached: 20190308104124_1.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Dammit, not again.

Attached: 20190308030609_1.jpg (871x447, 87K)

>gave him a big dick
His dad has a *wub* bigger

Here's an idea,
>Turbo mode actually does exist
>But the devs knew almost nobody would be able to play the game like that without crushing all their settings into the dirt
>So they rolled it into the Bloody Palace update because they wanted people's first playthroughs of the story to be at a high fidelity

Attached: 1529973629125PillowRed.png (426x364, 36K)

Because Kylo Ren is the only good character in Nu Wars

Godspeed user, enjoy the crzay ride

>Max-Act is piss easy to do
>Royalguard is piss easy to do

I don't like it.

Attached: 20190308064107_2.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

I'm ashamed to admit I died to it twice on the demo. Took me a bit to remember in dmc games jump has an absurd amount of iframes, kept trying to dodge like a fucking souls game.

>no gf that ACTUALLY EXISTS

Attached: based.png (508x280, 97K)

Well, if you look, all of that is actually comments posted in the recent minutes. When I linked it, the page had 2 comments and neither about there being a crack already.

Kylo Ren wanted more POWER

BLEACHED

Meat in a pastry crust. Stop being a faggot

Yeah I remember thinking that about Royal Guard timing after seeing some footage. Shame.

The fucking red orb icon makes me laugh every time.

>Lady and Trish don't get to do anything in this game
>and Trish
Trish at least threw Sparda at Dante to prevent him from getting TENTACLE'D. Can't say the same for Lady since Nico just took Kalina Ann and beefed it up without permission

Shut up, dead weight!

Attached: k.o.jpg (1798x1000, 240K)

Where's that user doing the Pizza compilations?

Nope, it exist on PC too, I didn't turn off lens flare and bloom tho'

>mission 7
>angelo squad shows up
Only missing is blitz atm tho'

Donte is still the most fun character.

Where my fellow boomers at?

They basically casualized everything about the game.

Why does the HUD suck so fucking much ugh

Attached: 1308871402089.jpg (215x280, 7K)

max-act was always piss easy to do

>Lady got BLEACHED and BLACKED in the span of one game
What a SLUT.

>post yfw the final JACKPOT![/spoiler}

Attached: 573485754398.jpg (1200x957, 111K)

DMC3>DMC5>DMC4>DMC1>DMC2>DmC

>sss taunt as nero
>put the hood up till you get hit

fuck this is awesome

>when the new Monster flavor has a kick that you can't handle

DMC5 angelos are a joke compared to alto angelos in 4.

There's no Turbo mode. Everything just moves slow enough that it's easy to abuse.

Can't wait to finish DMD and for Bloody Palace

Attached: 20190308112228_1.jpg (2560x1440, 721K)

Guys, I just got my first Smokin Sick Style and it was the best feeling I've gotten from a video game in a while. How did it feel for you guys?

Everyone falls for Morrison's BBC. Even Dante.

cant wait for HUD mods
the default one is fucking ass

I actually got gerbera dodge to finish the enemy, it looked cool but steam screenshot derped out and take that instead, fml

Attached: 20190308103809_1.jpg (1600x900, 236K)

Lady's ten seconds of talking to Nero about not killing his father is probably her best moment in the entire series.

FLY LITTLE PIGGIES

I-it's not fair! Anons told me Celine was her model. Anons told me Kyrie would exist.

Attached: not-Kyrie.jpg (540x796, 68K)

>you can see yourself playing as the other characters
>and it drops your name
no i dont like this. i dont wanna see how i tried so hard to get a D at best

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

Not as good as the first time I hit SSS in DMC1 and DMC3

Getting ranks is as easy as in DMC remake.
I dont like this.

what do i think?
You sure you want to know?
ok then, here it comes.

I'm thinking he's back

Attached: images.png (337x150, 8K)

Summons are cool.
Poetry is cool.
Autism is cool.
Edgy one liners are cool
V is pretty much Yea Forums.

Therefore Yea Forums is the best character. Prove me wrong.

Do a taunt on yourself so your shame motivates you

Morrison is just a white guy in cosplay.

Just turn it off in the setting

What do you think the odds are that they'll let us coop bloody palace with an actual lobby system so we can invite our friends if we want? They have to understand there's a desire for this, right?

Attached: braig.jpg (1080x1080, 293K)

Been playing as Dante and took me a while to get back into the swing of things. Got a B rank for the first mission as him but just got cavalier and started getting used to things.

Only on DH.

>tfw have only gotten up to SS for all of 30 seconds and never higher
how do i git gud

Attached: 1551567325556.png (500x462, 125K)

i don't know what possessed me to do this

Attached: red orb.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Griffon is better

Attached: 20190308114152_1.jpg (2560x1440, 313K)

i look myself in the mirror every day user

My first in this game was with V and I was reading poetry. So it was definitely a lot different feel than any other DMC game.

Which makes him even more based.

In the past?

>GUISE! THE GAMES TO EASY!!!! DMC ISN'T BACK!
Maybe... just maybe... beat the game and unlock harder difficulties

Attached: 288c85504e807b88ee371a953848528002dadbe2203d1b29d0ce25986eef0fa1.jpg (851x315, 16K)

Unironically asking. How long until we get a naked Lady replacer for Nero, a naked Trish for Dante, and a naked V for V?

I agree with this since I got it while mashing buttons playing V, I can't for the love of me gain SS or SSS with Nero, I need to learn exceed

If V is Yea Forums than V is shit. Anyone who doesn't think this board is absolute ass is Reddit.

I like him a lot, but in practice, his gameplay is just kind of chaotic and mashy.

I can't
Also shoutout to BATTLECAT

Attached: 20190308103933_1.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

I mean, the networking system is already built in. It shouldn't be that difficult to add. I don't know if they'll listen if people lobby for it.

I got a little teary eyed during the opening credits, it feels so good to be back

Attached: 1529269802409.png (557x605, 188K)

Steam refuses to let me play the game. This is true suffering.

Attached: steam.png (481x237, 9K)

who needs a GF when you've got sweet surrender?

Attached: 1541987467745.png (800x600, 377K)

I am not going to beat it 3 times to get some challenge.
I think I'm just going to wait for a mod.

use all your combos
use devil arms
use the charge shots

People already beat the game on DMD. Enemies barely change between DH and DMD.

>runs at over 100 FPS at max settings with denuvo on a 1080
It's not that bad.

Why is Griffon the most based demon in the game?

You seem to be hellbent on saying that DMC5 is easy

In terms of gameplay I'm lukewarm on him, but as a character he's probably my favorite.

Honestly just get more moves, the reason you're getting easy SS-SSS with V is because finishers and Nightmare give a lot of style points

>people meme about the dead weight line for months
>Nero was genuinely fuming about it and brings up multiple times

Attached: 1548023954365.jpg (420x340, 12K)

weeeee

Attached: 20190308041453_1.jpg (2560x1440, 583K)

the game uses DX12 only. it wont even let me use Vulkan or OpenGL. Your GPU better support it

Attached: 9712438725933268992_20190308015216_1.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Can anyone give some advice for the exceed timing. Is it like right before slashing. My timing feels slightly off. I keep getting bitch pulls and the occasional double or triple. Kinda just want to get Max Act.

Attached: 1551836061592.png (476x357, 148K)

this, re2 and and dmc5 are likely the peak of the year for me.
2 games from one dev.

Attached: 1549693076346.png (601x799, 578K)

never really played hack and slashy games, is this as good a place as any to start?

Exceed is good even if you suck cock with it. In 4 you kind of needed to be good at it because you needed to be inert to rev. You can rev while running now, so even if you can't max act, you can throw punchline and at least get a second level of charge to get the enemy way off the ground, or streak through a whole group.

Mission 4 or 5 for Lady, 11 for Trish and 12 for V

>the game uses DX12 only
wait, so if im on W7 i cant play

I think I'm gonna make a compilation of Griffon's moments he's literally the best character

Attached: 20190308131657_1.jpg (535x578, 68K)

I hope you feel smug about it

Well shit, at worse you could redownload it, maybe try the discussion?

Are you sure? I think mine is using DX11, cause some crashes happens because some command cannot be executed by my GPU due to DX11 render issue or soemthing

Idk. DMC 3 and 4 kept me going like a decade. Nero feels fun to play now that something rounded his kit out.

Even if you cant pull of max act, ex act or whatever is still good and the timing on ex act is pretty generous

It works fine for me and I run W7

Once i figuree out that DSD lets you sword master combo in air by default i kept it on trickster and just jumped in and out building DT until i could dump it all into Sin DT and lay down pain

i literally cannot get this to stop using DX12 so i assume this is the case

Attached: 9712438725933268992_20190308021835_1.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

It's actually right AFTER a slash connects. What makes it tricky is that exceeded slashes go quicker, so you need to learn two timings. At very least, you should learn the first strike on the ground and in the air.

>You want another game where we play the same level as all of the character?
Did you miss the part where i wrote there own unique paths thru out the levels?

Niro takes this route,Dante takes this route, and V takes another route and have different enemy encounters.
DMC4 was same route and pretty much same enemies with a few exceptions

>the game uses DX12 only.
DX12 is Windows 10 only, retard.

it's the best place to start. Nero is basic enough for newcomers to learn the mechanics of the game and you'll eventually be getting stylish with the rest of the cast

hey user, I bought this game on PC and played for 2 hours. I had some stutters here and there, but it was fine overall. I wonder though if I should've bought this game on the PS4 Pro. There are some online features, what if it'll be fucked because of the cheaters? I was also thinking about mods, do you think we'll get any good ones?

How's the frame rate on the pro? I've watched that video on youtube, but it's mostly just the beginning of the game.

since I don't have more than 2 hours, I can still refund on Steam and get it on the ps4, that's why I'm asking

I was pretty surprised that Artemis was Lady, I was certain it was going to be Kyrie and Nero and was going to slash her to bits before realizing it.

>Nero
>can't get SSS for shit
>V and Dante
>mash
>SSS

Attached: 1546285933156.jpg (447x369, 29K)

Some user here said after you hit the enemy, then you exceed, that combo where nero mashing the ground is a good moev to practice it in my opinion

Thanks for the advice anons, I sometime can pull of exceed but still not get the timing right

If you're having lag in cutscenes open the ini settings and change the Direct x 12 to 11.

You can force DX11 in the ini. I did it and my performance improved drastically.

I don't know about crashes though, just been trying to get the settings perfect on the first two missions all night.

I almost lost to cavalier angelo trying to parry everything with prop shredder
When I got down to 3 bars i stopped acting stupid and brought him from 85% to dead without getting hit

>edgefag

Fuck off

What, just stick with PC, lower your resolution or setting if it doesn't hit 60fps. What harm would cheater do here? Multiplayer is pretty much a co op or just someone playing in the distance

i want vulkan because the engine supports it

Is the story going to be impenetrable or is it a pretty fresh start?

Of course he was pissed, in DMC4 Dante let him think he was hot shit by letting him be the hero. In retrospect Nero must realize Dante could have solved everything in half the time.

Anyone tried to play this in linux? How's the performance with proton? Can it run?

Even better

Change the ini.

okay cool, i know i suck ass
i can get S/SS with Nero but im glad i'm not the only one struggling to get SSS

>finally within spitting distance of another player in co-op instead of just watching them from a window or some shit
>sit there exchanging taunts with each other for a good 5 minutes
thank you itsuno

Attached: 1550398924321.gif (607x609, 821K)

I still can’t consistently get max act. What animation que am I looking for?

gilgamesh wasnt even a boss on DH, it was weirdly easy

You'll find it confusing. Be sure to watch the "History of Devil May Cry" video on the main menu. That will at least give you the basics, but apparently a lot of newcomers still can't really grasp what's going on.

I didn't die against cavalier but sure as shit got close to near the ens if the fight, spent most of the fight using royal guard to block most of the attacks but my timing went to shit near the end

Don't know what that is.

what do you think i did when i got this
the game doesnt support much outside of 16:9 resolutions and i was going to flex with a 16:3 res but it crashes if you even try loading it windowed on that kind of res
its bullshit

Anons in this thread has said that after the hit connects

Just download the demo and see for yourself.

Its buttersmooth for me so I don't get why people don't get this on console instead of dealing with PC shit

You don't understand genetics. There are 23 pairs of chromosomes, and all have more or less equal influence on your looks, y chromosome's biggest influence is what your gender will be.

Gotta use arm overloads. They give you style like crazy. One thing I noticed coming immediately off of 3, though is that taunts don't do SHIT for your style in this game. They seem really bad.

You can comprehend things fine enough if you're new, but the game is basically a love letter to the entire franchise, so you're missing out.

Theres been a crack since 6 hours ago

And no, there weren't only two comments because there are over 100 comments that go back hours ago. Reading must be REALLY hard for you.

I'm on Win7 as well
How can I do that? DX12 is out of the question since I own a 760, well shit
Gonna try to redownload it as well

What do you say about this then?

What could a cheater even do to fuck you over?

It's immediately AFTER a slash. For example, the first hit on the ground needs to be exceeded as the sword is pointed straight down for a max act. It's really tricky to learn, I myself am quite mediocre with it, but it's still worth doing.

So I'm not crazy, I noticed my taunts were usually not worth the animation frames for what little boost they offered. That really sucks, taunting is an integral part of the game.

Why did the battle music stop playing after mission like 6 or so?

should I just get and play the hd trilogy and 4 first then?

I played the demo, it was fine.
But I don't know about the rest of the game though. It's also cheaper on Steam, so I don't really want to be paying for a more expensive version and getting a kind of worse experience.

I have more than 60 fps, but I locked it at 60 because I don't really want to deal with frame drops. I've got a gtx 970.

>How can I do that?
Change the setting TargetPlatform=DirectX12 to DirectX11 in the ini notepad.

What's the point of being able to rank other peoples' performances?

I don't know, what if they could break my saves like in Dark Souls

Nah. Easy to use on lower for spam but mastery of combo work has a high skill cap. It's a challenge to launch enemy with axe to spinning saw blade move to griffon shock orb to heavy lightning strike into hedgehog and teloport stab. That's a little combo and its hard enough to get the timing down. You have 4 moving entities at once.

Godspeed user, I have that gpu too and it runs quite fine albeit in medium setting and 900p, make sure you got good ram too, since even with this shitty single channel replacement ram. Only problem is that crash I've talked about

It's for the best if you do, honestly. You can skip DMC2 anyway since it's pretty lousy and doesn't have any plot relevancy to the rest of the franchise.

I have so many wants to see in the game but thats just made it harder for me to enjoy it fully. I mean its been 11 years since after all and I also felt like I want a satisfying ending to wrap everything up. The game felt small (even tho its always has been that way) and expected a lot of content or scenes to savor. Honestly this is the only game I cared enough to talk about in these threads but filling myself with too much theories and expectations made me unable to separate myself to the game. Idk maybe its just me since Ive also felt that to watching movies or anime in general, I just feel like everything I see have some missed opportunities for me to fully enjoy them. Thinking too much really ruined it for me

I really want a nude mod of her to replace Nero.

Play 1, 3, and 4 in that order. 2 can be skipped.

When I said franchise I also meant non-game stuff though, so unless you want to read a book, manga, and watch an anime, just stick to the games.

Where's the ini? In the game folder or the save folder?

Nothing, but you could be better, couldn't you?

>Gotta use arm overloads
ugh I'm way too stingy with my arms. if that's required to get good ranks then fuck me

also yeah, sometimes i hit taunt and notice my rank doesn't go up much or at all. I just do air taunts when i remember because honestly regular taunts don't seem to be worth losing my momentum and mojo for

Switch griffon to trigger. Way easier.

>use cavaliere
>the one who gets styled on is my fps
What do?

They definitely take too long for the tiny style boost you get. By the time the animation finishes on a ground taunt and you get your style points, you end up with a net loss in style. At least air taunt are fast, and in Nero's case, have some combat utility.

>I think mine is using DX11, cause some crashes happens because some command cannot be executed by my GPU due to DX11 render issue or soemthing
Where does it crash?

Gives them gold orbs. No reason not to do it, unless they suck. Although they probably need the orbs even more then.

those are fun but I would have prefered the mocap scene with Reuben & Co. I hope some of them will be posted by Reuben on his channel

why was the edgy guitar sounds replaced with shitty synths and beats?

Smoking Sexy Stutters

torrents still downloading ask me in a few hours.

SteamLibrary>SteamApps>Common>Devil May Cry 5, then scroll down and the file will be dmc5config.ini.

>stingy with arms

Why? They're ALL OVER the place. I've had to pass by like a dozen of the fucking things, and I'm not even hording them.

>SM 07
>Aim for the weak point and take them down with a single bullet

explain

Attached: 1460409874210.jpg (311x378, 38K)

Randomly, usually when changing cutscene and after playing for a few hours, I think around 1.5 - 2 hours and the crash would occur

Same here, I changed Nero's music but nothing plays in combat.

Pick a god and pray.

>waiting for fitgirls
>decide to watch soda
>starts level 7
>ingame popup links a niggers stream with only 3 viewers
why capcom

I recon we can't force it to use dx9?

Well, I'll keep a look out, but I haven't had any issues like that yet after running the first two missions multiples times to get everything right.

Ask again since there is no reply last thread.

How is the HDR in this game?
Does it implement naturally or is it dogshit like RDR2

I hate how he bullies V a lot knowing his Vergil's human side. I wanna fucking protect V damnit

Well, you could try it with the same way. I have no idea if it would work.

I dont like demon sword dante mashing the swordmaster stuff into the normal attack
Shredder being after a 2 hit combo is odd and I know they changed it on nero to but helm splitter being down and back irks me
Not to mention the sword seems to push for you to spam swordmaster while hitting normal combos for retarded summoned sword damage like vergil has always had with his

Both your posts are probably bait, but I ran into more "cheaters" playing Dark Souls on ps3 than I ever did on Steam. Being worried a stranger hacker man will ruin your save is about as logical and unreasonably paranoid as worrying about being kidnapped at every moment of every day.

You can do DSD summoned swords in other styles though, can't you?

> mfw when that f ile is missing
Welp, time to redownload I guess
I'll be fine with medium settings but I need to get the crazy train rolling first

yeah i know, but it's just a symptom of me playing so many JRPGs. years of it has basically fucked me up and made me power through shit instead of consuming/using an item in every game i play. even if the items are bountiful or easy to obtain.

How could it possibly be missing? It's the fucking ini.

Only if you use DT Meter

>Three Warriors
I've never felt so self-conscious.

Attached: 1551960690138.png (536x872, 594K)

>no 21:9 support
ITS NOT FAIR BROS, RE2 HAD PERFECT SUPPORT AND ITS THE SAME ENGINE REEEEEE

Super Supreme all the way

The game is focused on ending the Sons of Sparda storyline, hence why the focus is all on Nero, V and Dante and that's why Lady and Trish have been relegated to side character status.

However, if the ending of DMC 5 is anything to go by, we're going to get a Lady and Trish dlc. Screenshot this.

Attached: I want to creampie Trish..jpg (1080x1300, 153K)

Start dumping them, man. They're great on style and feel good to use. I do try to make sure I always keep two on hand though since if I fuck up and take a hit, I still have the backup.

>japanese pizza
i guess teriyaki since they dont have aussie

Do you actually fight in the same battle with other players? I was pretty bummed that the Mission 7 finale is just AI.

Post 'em.

Attached: IMG_20190308_184045_580[1].jpg (1458x1458, 414K)

How do people feel about V's playstyle? I've enjoyed it more than i thought i would, very easy to get SS/SSS with him.

This is how the folder looks, could it be somewhere else?
Pls no bully, I usually have physical copies of games and bought DMC5 on Steam because no place to get a physical

Attached: Untitled.jpg (303x351, 21K)

His name is Dante

We're definitely getting a Dante & Vergil DLC as well, I can already imagine how the cameo system comes in handy here.

It's cool, but feels kind of sloppy.

this is a damn fine van. where can i get an indestructible van these days

Attached: 2019-03-08 02-34-36.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

Im at mission 9 and i have only found one secret mission, am i missing something?

Attached: 1533635305896.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

It felt that way, or hell maybe just having the AI exchange taunts with you is enough to seem real. That said when I checked my Steam recent players there was nothing for DMC5, so maybe the stuff when you're fighting side-by-side is just something like the pawn system in DD.

He's alright. Smartly made and doesn't overstay his welcome. Style meter and style rankings need to be stricter desu.

they aren't, I'm just not very smart
thanks, user, I'll stick to Steam then

I'm too tired to continue and stopped after Mission 7, but I found the first three. 1 is in Mission 2, 2 is in Mission 3, and 3 is in Mission 4.

That's why they're secret user

change ini for dx12 to 11

>tfw SSS ranks every fight with more than two Empusas with Nero, but can't get higher than A with V

Attached: 1535028287189.jpg (477x564, 72K)

No, it's definitely supposed to be there. You have started the game and changed settings and all that, right? If so, try redownloading.

Yeah, a whole bunch of blue orbs.

I've only just started it. This is a very good sign.

Attached: 1527644957583.png (1204x742, 237K)

new thread wherw

I'm guessing it's my ram, since it's a shitty ram or could be my hotfix for bent cpu pin biting me back in the ass. Regardless, a pc with gtx 760 and i5 3330 is warrant for an upgrade

>that Vergil graffiti next to V
Clues were right in front of us all the time.

>Dante
>switch to gauntlets
>SSS in five seconds
I don't get it

The only thing I can think is that you're not attacking with both familiars at the same time. Set Griffon to a trigger for ease of use.

He has no proof?

>WANT MEMES!
They sure were.

sounds nice

I wasn't even able to start the game, it says preparing to launch the game then the window disappears. I'm this user Verifying files didn't help. Trying to redownload now.

Hell on top of that he feels going up to face Urizen is a waste of time with Dante there.

Nero's matured but he still has slight inadequacy issues. Compunded by getting btfo in a literal fell swoop and becoming handicapped.

It’s incredible, one of the bst implementations, download the demo if you wanna check it

The "I am so alone" dude on the left.

You did restart steam, right?

Oh dude I was being literal, check the red writing to the right.

Yea Forums I need serious help. I predownloaded the whole game but when it released and came time to unpack it didn't do anything. I tried clearing the download cache a few times and restarting steam/ my computer even more.

Lastly steam suggested I repair the library folder and after I did I lost all my download progress and it still won't download and everything that used to be in the downloading folder in steamapps is gone. What the fuck do I do?

I'm shit scared. I only get 70 gigs of internet a month and have blown most of it on the first download. I can't just redownload it

>can’t change style announcers and title call to a specific character’s voice, only option is ‘random’

You had one job Capcom, why doesn’t it do the same thing for music, style announcer and title call?

Probably, I'll check back when I beat the game and unlock higher difficulty, tho' from what I've seen, seems like the bosses is missing some moveset in DH, as each phase only has one new move and felt underwhelming too, this is very apparent when fighting artemis and she just yeet around

fuck, i just wanna play Dante like the old games I don't care for the other faggy characters.

Attached: 1550673842919.jpg (1476x1080, 145K)

Next month bloody palace is released as a free dlc, blow your shit when it comes

I meant as player models.

He was also being literal.

a million times user, a million times

I've seen that one, was pointing out the one on the left is more obvious considering his story.

Attached: 1551620419774.png (191x258, 107K)

please tell me I don't ever have to play as V again after they force you to play as him for 2 missions

>the dust has settled
You must be the kind of person who goes outside the moment you're inside a giant tornado's eye saying "well, it's safe to start rebuilding now."

cringe

snoop dogg confirmed for DMC5:SE

Dante eats different kinds of pizza all the time, he has to, it's like all he eats.
In fact in 3 he adamantly hates olives on pizza, but in 4 they're on the one he's eating.

Attached: Dante__s_Pizza_by_engelszorn.jpg (300x384, 50K)

It's called supreme for a reason.

Attached: 1534934717736.png (335x281, 5K)

He's SO autistic and I love him.

That's because no one cares about his distaste for olives and put them on anyway. The guy could either starve or take what he gets.

She has more personality in her idle animation in the shop than half the girls in vidya have total.