I have a plan, Yea Forums

I have a plan, Yea Forums...

Attached: Dutch_RDR1.png (1366x567, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QireHzmMVvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You ALWAYS have a plan, Dutch.

Dutch, I insist you stop this nonsense. Posting on Yea Forums won't get you closer to Tahiti.

Shitposting is in my nature user...
You can't fight nature
You can't fight gravity

Attached: Dutch_.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QireHzmMVvA

Attached: 436437.jpg (570x664, 303K)

I'm Agent Milton and this is Agent Ross, Pinkerton detective agency.

Attached: pinkertons.png (625x352, 288K)

LET ME FISH IN PEACE REEEEEE

Attached: Jack RDR2.jpg (749x767, 82K)

Did Ross even speak in that cutscene?

Attached: 1550154894759.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

IT INCLUDES YOU

Attached: 1542254930143.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

"Enjoy your fishing while you can, boy"

Arthur taking a bath.

Attached: bath.jpg (901x542, 91K)

>muffled "I hate you Uncle Arthur" in the distance

I wish I could join.

Gay thoughts of Arthur are impure user! Arthur is for Mary!

But where's the cow-titted braud who yanks his chain underwater?

That's fucking gay you darkie.

Attached: [Sneak] 100.jpg (1840x1035, 374K)

Damn, that’s some poetry I missed.

rdr1 and rdr2 are kino and rockstar's best games

Comfiest camp?

Attached: 1550162435432.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

What's their third best game? Bully?

Wrong. Arthur should get with Miss Sadie.

>foggy bog
1st camp best

GTA 4

Well Ross was duck hunting by the river when they met again, probably change it to finishing theres a rdr1 remake

Attached: 1550157829219.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

Shitty ship.

vice city for me

i like bully but im not as into it as a lot of other people are and im definitely not as desperate for a sequel. after rdr2 i honestly want rockstar to just make a new game before they move on to gta 6.

I really like Horseshoe Overlook. I may be a bit biased, because I like cool-cold weather and evergreens. If the gang stopped fucking shit up and stirring up trouble, they could've stayed there for quite some time.

Attached: horseshoe.jpg (640x360, 58K)

"You can't fight change John, the jews will always win"

The darkest blackpill I ever took

Horseshoe Overlook is undoubtly the best. Good looking part of the game, very close to "realistic" late 1800s American town which was sick, awesome scenic views in every direction.

The camp by the water might be more "comfy" but that's all it's got going for it.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20181027013153.jpg (3840x2160, 1.19M)

JUST ONE MORE BIG SCORE ARTHUR

I think Horsesoe Overlook is pretty comfy camp too. River nearby for fishing, easy hunting grounds nearby, the temperate climate means that people don't freeze or get heatstroke. Only issue is that if the gang got attacked they'd have their backs against a cliff whereas Clemens Point and Shady Belle would allow for an escape by boat.

Attached: 1550152946871.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

You have a point of Clemens Point being the "comfiest" due to the lake views and breeze, but I couldn't get over the fog sometimes. It ruined what was truly a beautiful location.

What they SHOULD'VE done was tell Dutch to fuck off and go with Milton, then just go to where Pronghorn Ranch was and start a commune, and live happily ever after.

I think you're too harsh on the camp by the water. It's still the second best camp after Horshoe Overlook, anyway. I fucking loathe the swamp camp, at least. From a gameplay, story, and comfy-factor perspective, I hate it in every way

That's a good point. I was thinking there was only one easy way into the camp, and a few foot trails. The cliff side does present a problem though.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I completely agree with you. I hate Shady Belle so much. It's in a stinking, festering swamp with alligators and mosquitos. Not to mention this is when the game and gang begins its descent.

Do you really think the gang was gonna be let go peacefully? Milton was gonna give them 3 days to run sure but they were wanted in multiple states. He would've caught and hanged them one by one. Arthur alone had a 5000 dollar bounty on him.

Attached: 1548277688990.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

Reminder that Straus was probably a jew and should have gotten tb instead

Post your favorite towns/cities rankings

Valentine = Strawberry > my camp in the flower fields in NE Ambarino > Rhodes > Sandy Knee > Blackwater > a pile of garbage > Those creepy East coast Towns > Tumbleweed > Armadillo.

Attached: ortherplz.jpg (1000x563, 98K)

I do, but I do enjoy happily ever after endings. Gay, yes I know. Realistically, they all signed their death warrants the moment they joined with Dutch, and are beyond lucky to be able to walk as free men and women. Well, those that survived.

Valentine > Blackwater > Rhodes > Anusburg > St Denis > Tumbleweed > Strawberry > Armadillo > Guarma > Wapiti Reservation

Attached: 1550162689669.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

Most of the time Dutch saved the gang members from death or other severe fate. John was about to be lynched when Dutch stepped in and saved him.

>probably
He's rather obviously a beady eyed greedy kike. Byt he's not without his moments like that boat mission and when it's revealed in the epilog that he got caught but never snitched.

So yesterday I got a letter from the public health department, saying that I got into contact with a person that is infected with tuberculosis and now I have to go and get checked too.
They didn't write who it is of course(fuck data protection), but apparently a wide check up like this is standard procedure in such cases and it might not even be a person I know.

Anyway, still thinking about this situation. Might be the perfect opportunity to be an hero.
Tbh, my throat and lungs felt a bit sore lately....

Is Valentine to RDR2 what Armadillo was to RDR1?

>letter from the public health department, saying that I got into contact with a person that is infected with tuberculosis
How in the FUCK does the health department know that? You must be American.

If you're not kidding, it' probably nothing to worry about. Go to a doctor and he'll probably clear you in five minutes.

Yes. First city hub with the basic stores and shops you needed.

>How in the FUCK does the health department know that? You must be American.
it's not just in the USA
here when these things happen they call everyone who goes to school/works/plays sports with that person for a checkup

Pretty much. The iconic ''old west'' town that serves as the center of the beginning of the game once you're past the tutorial.

Attached: 1543150382630.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

Germany.

Well from what I've gathered, it works like this: TB is a reportable disease, so every doctor who has a patient that shows signs of TB is obliged to register it to the PHD.
And the doctor and then the PHD, interview that person to determine in which areas they've been into close contact with others and then does a vicinity check.
Close contact means family, school, work, sport events, stuff like that. So for the PHD its not hard to find out names of people who might be affected, since all of that is public.

Attached: IMG_20190308_113822246.jpg (4160x2340, 2.47M)

It's over, Dutch. We're shitposters, in a board that don't want us no more.

Attached: 1545413688248.jpg (1920x1080, 555K)

I played through this game twice and I thought I'm done with it for the next years but I miss it already.

>Yea Forums
>not wanting shitposters
lel

Attached: 1550180766968.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Guys how do I catch the final legendary fish that ate up the dude

You can't. Don't worry I thought you had to catch it after it killed him.

Attached: 0_7.jpg (1920x1072, 299K)

Heck no, gta4 is by far the worst one. I hate this Yea Forums meme gta4 being the best when it didn't do anything right.

Its hands down the best open world game by a long shot

I got it
A BOAT