No xbox bc updates this week

>no xbox bc updates this week
>aboutta kill myself cause another week, another no ng2

CANT HOLD ON MUCH LONGER...

Attached: ninja-gaiden-ii-2008.jpg (1600x1072, 327K)

Be patient, I'm sure KT will port Sigma 2 to current platforms.

They're porting a bunch of stuff at the moment to try make back the money from dw9 flopping

Sigma is ass the Xbox NGs are better

That one isnt as good but i would still play it again just for more ng2. If they base it off the vita port which brought back the full blood and gore we could have a winner here. Always did want to try those online modes out

Attached: 1543540559138.png (351x354, 177K)

>Wanting NG2

Ah, yes. I too love killing every enemy with two strikes (delimb then OT) and then spamming UTs to win every single mook fight. I also love using the wind ninpo to instantly kill the mooks around me. I also love how the final boss doesn't even fucking move while you kill him. Hey, you guys remember the 10 second long grab animations? I loved that shit.

What a fucking disappointment.

Attached: 1544941631121.gif (216x175, 851K)

NG 2 such a fun game. Sigma 2 is a fucking shit.

Attached: 1530265935018.png (617x599, 344K)

Let me guess youre a ng1 cuck. You dont like any of that stuff, instead you prefer dying and losing 30 minutes of progress, terrible camera and bow controls, and time wasting "puzzles" and "platforming" with terrible physics not meant for platforming

I have my 360 and really damn close to complete the normal trials. Nowhere near the weapon trials though.

>Vigoorian Flail only run on Master Ninja

This fucking weapon has zero power against bosses and enemies that can't be delimbed. -> + Y is the only move worth a damn just because it delimbs almost as much as the broken ass Talons. If I remember correctly at least they wreck Elizabet.

Attached: 1549199006200.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Finally got into Black after buying it when it became BC on the Xbone, and I love it but fucking hell the camera and "platforming" are shit. Still love the game so far, and now I'm looking online for a ninja sword.

Did you get past the warehouse yet in the military area?

MCC next week on PC announced then GDC/PAX the week after where they will probably have a couple games

you're both right and we just need to accept Ninja Gaiden for what it was instead of blowing things out of proportion. Compared to other hack n' slashes, especially Western ones? It's like a gift from god. But on its own terms it's certainly not flawless.

Can someone inform me on the practical differences between the weapons? I keep hearing that talons is the only useful one, but I don't know why that would be.

Sigma is fucking shit. The original needs to be ported

Why people that write shit like that never say what game in their opinion has better combat system? Huh user what game has good combat in your opinion then?

Yes, just finished it today, and holy shit never did I want to break my xbox harder than that chapter.
Last time I played, I just best the skeleton monster thing.

Yeah with the lasers and drones flying around...one of the worst motherfucking segments ever. Dont know if youve played ng2 but it removes that garbage. There is still some light sections of it but its more automated and the parts that arent, are nowhere near as frustrating. There is also a massive gauntlet at the end with even worse platforming and you cant restock, so...be ready for that

every level is a gauntlet

What do you mean?