So I haven't seen a thread for this before but i'm curious, how much do you spend on Twitch subs...

So I haven't seen a thread for this before but i'm curious, how much do you spend on Twitch subs, donations etc every month? This shit is starting to get kind of expensive for me...

>subbed to 5 people (tier 1) - $25
>donate usually around $20 in bits

I know there are retards out there who spend hundreds every month, but even this amount seems like a lot to me.
Opinions?

Attached: 1 ZnPBC6GU6zSvaW3sjKBRzQ.png (2000x1235, 25K)

Imagine unironically paying money to some neckbeard for him to read out your name while playing some shitty game

never said who i was subbed to, but cool

What a fucking faggot

I'm not a retard so, $0.

I sub to two people consistently and every now then I might throw a third one if I have a lot of money left over. I used to spend more on Twutch but gradually realized how pointless that was. I support only the content creators I really like and fuck the rest.

Attached: 1532642363244.jpg (768x1024, 145K)

The fact that this is bait and yet the numbers are lower than a good amount of people who actually use twitch says a lot.

Zero from my part, and I'm a massive dumb fuck that didn't think you'd make money this way so I've failed making myself known for playing vidya and get paid for it. I'm a fucking wreck

>how much do you spend on Twitch subs, donations etc every month?

Attached: Pepe disappointed.jpg (641x530, 51K)

Then explain why you're subbed to whoever you're subbed to.

What's the point of subbing you can watch them for free and any chat that requires a sub moves too fast to bother with.

Zoomers were a mistake

Attached: Zoomer streamer.jpg (628x741, 60K)

5$ at most because there's only one streamer that's not obnoxious while the chat is good

>This shit is starting to get kind of expensive for me...
then don't do it
what don't you understand

i spend hours in their chats every week so might as well show some support, i watched for free for a while but when it's so many hours of entertainment you feel like you should step up

Like everyone i have amazon prime so i sub to lobosjr because i am in his chat a lot, that's it. I would never spend actual money on it.

I know this is a bait thread, but I don't even bother logging in on my account that I made only for the chance of getting souvenir boxes from cs majors back in the day.
Why would you ever just throw your money away by donating? Unless you are some rich fuck with too much money to ever run out, you are just going to be a nobody that got suckered. Atleast buy some merch or some other shit where you actually get something to show others how retarded you are with money.

Haha no I don't

I was thinking about doing this:

>watch movies on twitch
>but only show the timer of the movie
>so anons will need to stream the movie themselves to watch along
>just talk about movies to whoever wants to chat between watching the movies together

I figure it would be shat on as an idea until a handful of anons tune in regularly, then it can build into my own personal movie club.

i pay 0 dollars but i do make sure to give someone i like my amazon/twitch prime thing each month
typically some casters for games or just some random small streamer playing a game i like

pic related is the future of streaming

Attached: 1200px-Grek.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

anyone that donates or subscribe while not under the influence should be banned from this site. gassed irl

Never spent a dime directly, but I've used my free prime sub a few times

Zero, anyone who pays for meme pngs doesn't deserve to breathe.

Why would you ask how much anons spend on Twitch? No one here is a retard and actually spends a single fucking dollar on a free-to-view streaming service.

imagine going to AOL chatrooms in the 90s and paying actual money to do so, voluntarily

I never sub. Sometimes i randomly get one gifted and idk why but it pisses me off and i immediately unsubscribe.

that sounds unironically fun.
Kung Pow when?

I subscribed to one streamer for one month once because it was a charity thing going on.
That's it.

I just take a percentage of my biweekly check and donate it to the one twitch guy that really makes me laugh and teaches me a lot of good tips. I don't have to do this, but I like to show my support.

>I have no friends so people should flock to me

>if I have a lot of money left over
That's what saving money for the future is for.

>I subscribed to one streamer
kys

I'll chip in a few bucks via PP if I watch somebody's stream a lot, but no subbing. Twitch Jews take way too much.

You're not wrong with that greentext. BUT I don't have any friends to watch movies with and I'm fucking lonely. Is that such a crime?

>I just take a percentage of my biweekly check

Attached: file.png (1308x987, 152K)

Posting in a Zoomer thread

Oh no, I spent 5 bucks one time like 5 years ago, I'm a faggot of the highest degree and I will go commit sudoku immediately.
I don't even go on twitch anymore, just occasionally throw twitch uploads on youtube on for background noise.

...why aren't you watching movies with me?

I just use my Twitch Prime. that's it

>I spent money on Twitch

Attached: yikes.jpg (1400x1400, 528K)

Bro, if I have a good amount of money left over, breaking off 5 dollars to throw away isn't a huge deal. I focus much more on myself and my gf, I wisened up from 2017 when splurging money on Twitch got me into a bad situation when I had unexpected issues with my car. I find Twitch entertaining and certain content creators worth supporting but it's at the bottom of my expenditure budget.

Attached: Dvr3uvCU8AAsWaj.jpg (638x1200, 115K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHGHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Get out here, zoomers, I need to laugh at you pathetic pondfeeders.

Attached: 1447299830210.jpg (760x430, 95K)

Like you haven't wasted money on stupid shit before too.
Get over yourself, kid.

Is that a legit question?

What the fuck kind of NeoGAF refugee tier thread is this? Fuck off to reddit.

>I wisened up after having unaffordable bills from my Twitch retardation
>still gives it away

I waste stupid shit on myself not some e-celeb that doesn't even know you exist.
Look at this dude. He might be serious.

Attached: rare laughingwhores.jpg (358x406, 32K)

>Actually gives money to streamers
>Thinks he can call other people retards

I play games. I'm not good. I don't stream and I hate blacks. But you guys should donate me some beer and weed money.

hold on, lemme get dad's wallet

I literally only buy things that are functionally needed.

I'll donate you a bible.

Attached: お は ヨーデル oha yo del.jpg (800x781, 87K)

the only times i have been subbed is when i got gifted subs

why would you waste your money like this?

Attached: justin.jpg (201x26, 4K)

I really don't care if the person knew if I existed or not.
But keep right on pretending to be better over something that took me like 20 minutes to earn at most.

10-15 dollars a month is an amount I can piss away when it's going to support people that keep me sane during work shifts. I generally only support people to whom continued support makes a difference in their capacity to stream and whose content I genuinely enjoy. I used to spend some money into ''networking'' with other affiliated streamers to build up my own audience since I'm also an affiliate but when I got employed again after a streak of unemployment in the spring / summer I just don't have the time to stream consistly anymore.

Attached: DxIxzkQUcAE8TFg.jpg (638x1200, 81K)

>microtransactions
>plethora of "DLC"
>donations
>subs
Are zoomers only capable of enjoying something if they bleed money?
>$15/hr
y i k e s

>i only make 15/hr

Attached: fully encompassing yikes.png (1400x1400, 2.79M)

$0.00

You spend hours here too but never send money to gook or any of us you fucking hypocrite lonely faggot

Why are you posting this disgusting mutt?

>Disgusting neets with zero reading comprehension
As expected.

Then why not donate to a hospital or local charity? Maybe surprise a friend or family member with a random gift. There's so much you could do to uplift people's days with pocket money, but you choose to throw it at some dude living up a glorified hobby that lives in his mom's basement.

Attached: 1529544439890.png (1500x1200, 90K)

What the FUCK is the actual benefit of subscribing to a channel instead of just following it?

Why pay $5 when I can watch for free? What are you given?!

Based thot-enabler almost ruining his life for a thot. I also love how you're in every thread posting the same 5-10 pics of these basic e-whores

You think I don't gift things to my friends / girlfriend? You silly billy, one of the reasons I cut down on Twitch and other expenses was buying things for my gf and for us to use together like activities, dinners, sex toys etc

Greek is pretty based