Best Mario game ever made

Best Mario game ever made

Attached: 66410-Super_Mario_Sunshine-5.jpg (800x600, 173K)

It was fucking shit. Everyone hated it when it first came out. You just love it because you're a dumb underage zoomer fuck. It's easily one of the worst 3D Mario games. It was rushed and it had game design littered all throughout. Koizumi himself even admitted that it was a failure. Thankfully we got the Galaxy games after that arrangement.

Attached: 1469087774573.png (800x600, 26K)

>basically calls sunshine dumb zoomercore
>galaxy isn't?????

>Wah it's not Mario. Mario is square floating obstacle courses

Just bring back 3D DK already. God-Tier Atmosphere is wasted on Mario plebians

Attached: Blank+_02ce1500d6530fdacd4e60eb8fd20d84.png (1139x1079, 470K)

I agree with you 100%, but you're fucking retarded lmao

my younger cousin is 13 and even he is aware that Sunshine is shit and that Galaxy is better. OP isnt a Zoomer just retarded

He can be both, dumbass.

When I was a kid going through puberty I’d spray the pianta ladies and then fap

XD

I enjoyed it for what it was worth, definitely had a good time. Music and atmosphere was chill af, and i liked the town.

>I enjoyed it for what it was worth, definitely had a good time. Music and atmosphere was chill af, and i liked the town.

Attached: reatard.png (842x792, 82K)

>pic unrelated

Good one, retard. How long did it take you to come up with that one?

Look, op I understand you were 9-12 when this game came out and you have a ton of nostalgia for it, so do I, but half the missions in the game were boring and it repeated the same boss fights like 6 times.

No, I think it's your retarded ass that needs to play the game again. Think before you speak. I won't be so generous with you next time. Got it, sperg?

He hates it because he's a dumb 13 year old, much like you.

>koizumi admitted it was a failure
source

lmao imagine thinking that garbage generic looking galaxy shit trumps sunshine
you're a fucking moron lmao

>sequel to the greatest platformer ever made
>built around a point-and-shoot tool that lets you fly over any gap
>levels must be designed around stale gimmicks and one-time events because actual platforming is broken with this tool
>devs settle on just stripping it from the player completely for some sections

Attached: DWOH.png (455x404, 338K)

you dumb drunk bastard

That goes to Super Mario Bros 3 though.

Nice reading comprehension, faggot.

you're drunk, go to bed retard.

I'm not the one with the shit taste you zoomer faggot.

World is the best

You first, OP.

Says the guy who shits on literally the only good Mario game lmao

>kill everyone in thia thread.jpg

>literally the only good Mario game
Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 1477289046791.jpg (640x480, 114K)

What? Prove me wrong, retard. Sunshine is the absolute worst game in the franchise, and you deserve to be euthanized for supporting it. Shit level design, shit bosses, shit animations, shit everything basically.
>"B-but muh fludd!"
The fludd was a stupid gimmick. It wasn't fun to use it at all and the switching between modes was not utilized. Made me feel like I was riding the short bus to school. Kill yourself, fag.

>Says the guy who shits on literally the only good Mario game lmao

Immediately followed by
>Prove me wrong, retard. Sunshine is the absolute worst game in the franchise, and you deserve to be euthanized for supporting it

Not only are you legitimately retarded, you can't even read. Just stop.

>"Dude, just turn your brain off lmao!"

I thought the music was well put together, the movement with the hose took no time at all to master. The story was weird but i enjoyed going around cleaning up the town and solving their problems. Upgrading my little machine was cool too, flying around jetpacking places. I've always liked the island lifestyle.
You don't know how to converse without being a piece of shit? Your parents failed in raising you. I'm sure they're also pieces of shit as well.

It's retards like you that make this world a terrible place to live in. Why can't you just accept the fact that sunshine was a good game? I posted that brainlet picture because that represents you sending your petty rage into the world. It's fine if you don't like Sunshine, but you don't have to be an asshole about it. Just calm the fuck down and take your pills, gramps.

Would have been good if the gimmick wasn't spray water at x thing

Attached: 1516411413139.jpg (3264x2448, 593K)

In all my posts, I was praising the game. I've only posted twice. I never said it wasn't a good game, if anything I'm saying it is. You're the retard who can't even read. Your parents couldn't even teach you to read properly? It's retards like you and your parents that are leading this world down the fucking drain. Try sounding out the words next time you illiterate bum.

>301▶
>File: 1516411413139.jpg (593 KB, 3264x2448)

I really liked it back when it came out. The atmosphere, levels and the added features really hit a sweet spot for me.
Tried to replay it a few years ago but as far as I remember, the camera controls (left and right) were inverted to what I'm used to with more modern games, which was kind of a bummer.

Suck my fucking dick, dude.

Thanks man, I'll pass.

>Koizumi himself even admitted that it was a failure.

1. He never said that.

2. Koizumi is nowhere near as talented as you faggots hype him up to be.

I liked Odyssey because it felt like a more Sunshine. Will probably be the closest thing to Sunshine 2. Fucking hated the Galaxy games, they all felt so cramped and linear in comparison.

>Thankfully we got the Galaxy games

Attached: 1500797530734.jpg (866x838, 140K)

Moron...

Attached: bookofmario.jpg (589x334, 17K)

peak soul
bongs probably hate it because it reminds them they will never see the sun for more than a day

How can one man be so wrong on so many levels? I'm at a loss for words

I was probably 7 or 8 when this released and I had a love hate relationship with it at the time mostly because of the difficulty. Didn’t really like the whole paint/water mechanics but I still had a good time with it.

The rose coloured glasses, especially among zoomers is strong though.

Galaxy was a throwback to 64 I wouldn’t call it zoomercore.

*snap*

DEEPEST LORE

Based

Its fucking easily the worst 3d mario.

The only people who disagree are gamecube kiddies, the same cancer that gave us meleefags.

Attached: 1542069696470.jpg (611x720, 43K)

SUPA MARIO BROTHERS 2 BABEEEEEEEEEE