Octopath Traveler for mobile

>Octopath Traveler for mobile
What

Attached: 1550748233509.jpg (588x473, 54K)

Not a port of switch game, but new mobage

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-063111_Twitter.jpg (1440x2960, 685K)

>mobile
Fuck you Square Enix.

>more story added
holy kek, thanks for the beta testing

But it's a prequel.

Octopath was clearly unfinished in some parts. Maybe this game is the last bits of what the staff wanted to do but didn't have the time/money to accomplish.

I mean, the original one is already targeted at the same mongoloid demographic that believes their phones should be used for videogames, so it's okay. It's basically the same thing.

>switch version: 59.99+tax
>Mobile: 13.99+tax
>PS4 mobile port: 6.99+tax
>Switch remaster Android version: 59.99+tax

BASED AS FUCK

SONY ALWAYS WINS

OH NO NO NO NO NO

SOMEONE POST IT

Attached: Ports.png (400x300, 164K)

Test

It's a mobile game prequel with microtransactions and downgraded visuals, not a port of the original game.

Nope. This was being developed during the same time as Octopath’s development. By a different team

BASED OCTOCHADS STAY WINNING

post your Octo-fu

Attached: DkjuDNhU4AAz-no.jpg (800x1133, 168K)

It's a new game, not a port. Literally it's a new story with new characters.

>downgrade visuals
Looks the same as Switch version bro.

>Snoyboys think this is acceptable-looking
btw the world map is on-rails, you don't even get to move around freely. the entire game is rigidly linear. i guess i can see why snoyboys would be so interested in this

Attached: D1HalcYVYAA0axZ.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Looks the same as the stuff Ive seen with the Switch.

cope

That’s more of a fault with ur eyes

Octopath is literally shit anyway, so who cares?

I had a baby so I picked up this game to give me something mindless to play at 3am to keep me awake. I'm like 30 hours in and it's completely uninteresting, I'm just too tired to play games that require any brain cells late at night. I genuinely cannot see why anyone would care about this mobile game, the IP, or any potential definitive version.

Yeah, my eyes are the reason the Switch cant even outperform cell phones.

Look, I know Snoy has absolutely nothing coming up for the rest of the year, but try not take it out on others

>but Sony
Rent free.

He says, gloating in a thread about a downgraded mobile spinoff of a Nintendo game.