How does this compare to the bayonetta games?

How does this compare to the bayonetta games?

I'm a huge fan of Bayonetta and the stuff platinum puts out and i hear this is similar.

Attached: 3471480-dmc5_screens_11.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

put it blunty do you prefer the idea of weaving attacks when oppertunity is there or use varied attacks to keep your score?

Bayo wins. Sorry, Big N is just too massive to fail. The epic powers at b make NS the ultimate :)

It's not that similar to Platinum games which are mainly dial-a-combos and much more flashy.

Play 3 then decide if you want 5 imo. 3 is the best in the series and 4 looks the coolest, 5 is in the middle of those two I guess, maybe.

DMC is better than Shittonetta

Not really.

Cringe

weaving attacks

Bayonetta would not exist without DMC

Based.
But NG and 2FM BTFO both

>2FM
I have never heard this abbreviation for a game before. The fuck is it?

Probably Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. A great game on it's own but nothing like Bayonetta or DMC if you ask me.

Real answer is they're both fantastic.

DMC is more about giving you the tools to create fight choreography where as Bayonetta is about playing to the best of the games design through things like mastering Dodge Offset and Moon Bracelet parries.

If you're not a total wankstain you'll like both.

Attached: bangbang.png (75x83, 12K)

this one is slow and not very challenging.

That doesn't even make sense as an abbreviation since your missing the identifier part also known as the series name. KH2FM would make sense. But yeah, nothing like DMC, NG or Bayonetta

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: chrome_2019-03-08_07-03-28.png (460x331, 59K)

and espeically
These sum it up nicely.

DMC is more skill based and rewards the player for stringing together their own combos and being creative.

Bayo is more about pulling off big set pieces with big hard hitting combo finishers and using dodge offset to continue your combo.

What NVIDIA driver are you lads using?

I just wish that DMC didn't rely so much on lock on. I stopped using it for games like this, and returning to this just feels wrong. Unless there's something I'm missing, of course.

Nump

>claim that you’re a huge fan of bayonetta
>doesn’t know that bayonetta is basically a spiritual successor to dmc

yup

comprehension is key here. He's wanting to know how Devil May Cry 5 compares to the Bayonetta games. Not the series as a whole.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

no, your moveset is basically nonexistent without lockon

You revealed yourself to have never played a devil may cry game.

Without lock on, it aint worth shit.

I really hate that. It feels so restricting. Even though most of it is really loose, being stuck on one enemy, and having to manually switch comes really unnatural to me.

A good action game needs a lock on to be good.

How? By admitting that maybe, somewhere in menus and the like I missed something about removing lock on? I just personally don't like it, and find it restricting. Where in that statement does it prove that I've never played DMC? I just prefer other games.

You may have launched the .exe, but you have never actually played if you hold this opinion.

I don't think this is the genre for you.

I don't understand the logic here. Mostly, I like Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden, I've beaten DMC 3 and 4.

I don't understand, you can switch by simply letting go of the lock on button and looking toward another enemy. you can also attack without locking on and don't need to hold it 24/7 on a single enemy. the only thing restricting you would be your inability to tame the controls, isnt it?

I dunno. It still feels wrong. I just really got used to playing entirely without it, that tying 3/4 of the controls to it feels ridiculous. I always get over it eventually, but I'm still hesitant about 5 after the demo.

It's so simple though. By itself I don't think lock on is restricting at all seeing as you can just hold lock on for a moment to do an attack, and you can really master it. It's not like you're stuck to one guy anyway, unless you're using toggle lock on. Either way if you're not interested in playing 5 just for the experience might as well not buy it.

It's really more than that. The character designs are all pretty rough, and the ammo for Nero's arm feels like a terrible idea. Granted, I obviously haven't experienced it in proper execution yet.

Baypoonetta is just "mash buttons to win". DMC actually requires skill and tactics

> the ammo for Nero's arm feels like a terrible idea
I didn't see it as a problem so far since it's all neatly scattered and you don't spend the arm with every attack, only when you charge it. It's not resource management of the level of resident evil or anything.

>The character designs are all pretty rough
well if you don't like that or didn't like the boss design you've seen then really no reason to buy the game. Time to go find something else to do I guess.

Go suck the dogshit off of your Mom's dick. That's not what this thread is about.

That's exactly what the thread's about, autist

>How does this compare to the bayonetta games?

Hm I think it is, even though I don't like game wars.

Or maybe, "X is stupid. You're stupid," doesn't really say anything about the games themselves. Both games can exist and be good, for some of the same and different reasons. Add to the discussion or lurk.

Bayonetta is babby's first action game

>mainly dial-a-combos

You can always tell when people know nothing about bayo when they say this shit

If you honestly haven't played DMC3 or 4 you have zero hope.

Or maybe don't get offended by a random shitpost about a game you like. Isn't gonna help the thread either if you fall for bait like that.

This. Bayo has 0 challenge

How hard is it for you people to just start a series at the first game when it has been readily available on modern hardware for a decade?