Find a redeeming factor

Find a redeeming factor.

Attached: psclassic.jpg (575x380, 26K)

homebrew

looks good

japanese version has a better lineup

Sony saved me $100 by making this a piece of shit so I didn't have to buy one. Thanks, Sony.
Now make a good one you stupid assholes.
>no sticks
Absolutely retarded

Is it hackable yet? They're dirt cheap now, but I'm not touching it unless it's hackable

>Nintendo does it
>nothing but unboxing threads
>Sony does it
>nothing but tears

>no dual analog controller
>no Ape Escape

There is no redeeming factor other than the 50% price-drop that can be found in Walmarts. This was a piece of shit that tried to cash in the whole "classic collection plug-and-play" fad.

It shows with devastating clarity that Sony does in fact NOT always win, baby.

>baby

Attached: IMG_0398.jpg (1400x788, 100K)

I honestly don't know how no one in Sony raised any doubts about this turd. There are no redeeming qualities about it. Such a great opportunity gone to waste. You'd have to be a fucking nimrod to fail to cash in on this nostalgia cash grab.

Nigger are you actually me? Saw the thread and clicked to greentext that exactly. What the fuck were they thinking bro?

they hacked it like 2 days after launch
some dude put the entire NA library on his

It’s cute and I found one for 10 bucks. Have yet to play with it tho.

The case is cute.

>They're dirt cheap now
where? I can't find one under 50 bucks.
I'd rather just hook up my laptop to my tv

Bleemsync and a 64gb or higher fladh drive.

Well sure.

It's just that the chip inside is supposedly weaker than the one in the SNES classic, which is still in stores for around the same price, also comes with two controllers, and is smaller.

get paid to even bother to look at it

Well, no. I'm not you. I'm not some racist POS who would go around using that kind of language.

Wal-Mart has it for $40 right now

Was always hackable, problem is that the hardware is pretty shit so it doesn't emulate PSX that well.

having a couple official usb gamepads to play platformers on PC
it also looks really cute
hack the shit out of it, and throw in a must have selection, mainly capcom first 3D, some fightans and the crash games
No, I don't like JRPGS, but you can add those too if you want

>It's just that the chip inside is supposedly weaker than the one in the SNES classic
that is solid BS
this board is a lot better, but the stock emulator is ass

No idea, it's just baffling. When even game journalists can admit that it's bad, you fucked up hard.

> Inside the SNES Classic Edition you'll find an Allwinner R16 system-on-a-chip with four ARM Cortex-A7 central processing units and an ARM Mali 400 MP2 graphics processing unit. The PlayStation Classic also takes the system-on-a-chip approach, boasting a MediaTek MT8167A with a quad-core ARM Cortex A35 running at 1.5GHz paired with a PowerVR GE8300 GPU. Both of these setups are pretty standard; this is off-the-shelf componentry rather than custom hardware, as was the norm back when the original consoles were released.

Pretty much the same.

It has Wild Arms, and I don't think it's the PAL version. That's about it, really.

USB interface for the controllers; moreover it's just a microUSB plugged into the board so its piss easy to get a longer/replacement one

>nintendo does it well
>sony does it poorly
>WAAAAHHH WHY IS Yea Forums BIASED AGAINST SNOY IT'S OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT AMIRIGHT?

Attached: 1551723821414.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

>Both running on ARM

What a time to be alive.

The issue comes from that, for the games it needed to run, the SNES Classic was pretty overspecced, and had the headroom to handle slowdowns. The PS1 Classic has just enough to run what it has, so there's no wiggle room if things get too intense

That is pretty nice.

Nintendo went with their proprietary wiimote-buttplugs, for whatever reason, which don't even function with any controllers that connect to the Switch.

MGS and FFVII in 1080p and no I'm not buying a fucking Framemeister.

>some dude put the entire NA library on his
Unless they have an external HDD, SDD, or significantly large flash drive, I call bullshit.

Based as fuck

At least they did get those two on there.

Nintendo got FFVI on the SNES Classic but flaked on a Konami classic like Turtles in Time.