Why do video game companies try so hard to appeal to women? Only like 5-10% of ps4 players are female

Why do video game companies try so hard to appeal to women? Only like 5-10% of ps4 players are female

Attached: f292b0f.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

>Intersectional

Why are there no terminally exhausted trannies in that picture?

There are women making your games you misogynistic incel.

Attached: women games.png (720x1187, 366K)

wow they tried so hard to draw this one picture!! piss off retard 5-10% is still a good bit

>International Women's Day

Attached: 1542144941530.png (1560x1102, 2.34M)

Roastie go back to the kitchen

Basedboys like it too, which is a MASSIVE segement of the PS4 audience.

wow what a predictable response. whats next you are going to say tranny or resetera?

You gotta love how Ellie is fucking rabid for some sweet interracial cunt.

Feet

Attached: 1529727123707.gif (322x237, 950K)

5% of 40 million is still a lot of people.

>triggered so hard he had to make a thread

Honestly I am surprised they acknowledged gravity rush seeing as they probably hate anime now.

What's there to celebrate about women?

But will it offend more the 5-10% of male customers? Keeping Yea Forums in mind, it seems plausible.

They want to make more money by appealing to more people. They don't actually care who the customers are.

That is one fucking tiny acknowledgement.

Better than Black history month.

>why does company try to appeal to untapped market

Think

Probably because half if not more of them play vidya than men?

She stands out more than any other character in the image by virtue of not being bunched up with the rest of them.

What % is female (male)?

The fucking rtist knew what he was doing, putting those naked toes front and center.

This is Sony's master plan, ban all boobs and make Feet the widespread fetish of the western world.

What a glorious time to be alive.

Attached: dastrite.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

They gave birth to us.

they are a potential consumer base which will increase revenue with 60%

That's Mother's Day you retard.

Attached: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (252x400, 2M)

But that's what mother's day is for

When is man's day?

So is Lady Maria the chaperone, or does she really just wish she could go home?

potential consumer base is the key word. They have not lived up to that potential and in many cases in trying to chase that potential companies have alienated their dedicated core base(i.e. Star Wars).

So many female mascots on the PS they go with the most "Who" characters, Sackgirl and Kat.

at least Kat is there

Everyday shitlord

Father's Day

yeah, they are pretty based

>everybody having fun playing ps4
>...meanwhile...
>maria is fucking DEAD

Attached: image.jpg (906x936, 944K)

Nintendo only has Peach, Rosilina, and Daisy and maybe they'll thrown in Zelda and Samus

You get past that, it's all fire emblem characters.

The company with the most recognizable female characters is Capcom and Square Enix.

Attached: UnexpectedSmashReveals.jpg (742x681, 132K)

What's wrong with it

lol more like offend 0.0001 of the male customers, no one gets mad at this inane shit

Yeah...I don't know what the artist was thinking about having lady Maria there and not the doll instead.

It's like kwanzaa for White Women.

Attached: 1551495475498.jpg (412x810, 72K)

it’s undeserved

Toes

Attached: 1550279746675.gif (600x408, 3.32M)

Best Sony girl coming through!

Attached: Ellen_Costume_Normal_artwork.jpg (143x441, 13K)

Maria is the only one there who got penetrated by a man

Attached: caveface.jpg (900x1200, 380K)

To broaden there market appeal you dumb fucking ape

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT KAT, SHE'S THE CUTEST HOBO

Attached: 31yU4Kx.jpg (720x960, 67K)

>Women's Day
Oh my god, I am shaking right now, tell me it's not real. How did Men (yes with a big M) allow that to happen? Our video games are at stake here, we should revolt, we should not be silenced, this is male genocide in its true form and we are doing nothing about it. I pray to the God (who is a man also) that we live through this day!

They unfucked Aloy's face

Attached: Aloy.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Yo, someone should check on that bitch with the hat. She's not looking too good.

Don't worry Tyrone, she's fine. Now hurry up and play bloodborne damn it.

The only time that broadening marketing appeal worked was by accident and we wound up getting Bronies from it.

You really want to open another Pandora's box with all the fucked up shit and failed franchises we still have?

Just a reminder we're never getting a proper Dragon Age or mass Effect Sequel ever again!

Attached: 1523726426087.gif (333x333, 227K)

No, seriously. I think somethings wrong with her. Did she died?

Attached: 1550215630690.jpg (249x250, 6K)

Who the fuck cares if they want to advertise to women? It dosen't have any impact on your vidya playing. They just want to bring in more customers, simple as that.

Attached: 1551933286969.png (627x686, 445K)

at the rate whitebois are turning into girls they’re just getting a head start lmao

This might surprise you but most of their male consumer base likes women

Attached: 1551194799099.png (640x400, 351K)

She’ll be fine. We’ll leave a bowl of eggs for her. Makes sure she eats them all when she wakes up.

I don't like women I only like their bare feet.

Attached: 1529304725495.gif (498x278, 1.13M)

>kat placed far away because she's a stinky hobo
even Snoy knows

Attached: lewd.jpg (1920x2060, 927K)

How many of them?

they want MORE women retard

also they want pathetic beta males to "feel good" about buying shitty games and season passes so its two birds with one stone

Attached: 2424244425.jpg (1080x993, 200K)

It represents her existence fading away

Attached: F07F5C01-03D4-40D4-A197-B0221D431E8F.jpg (424x800, 52K)

Yeah but not the good ones and those are the ones we care about

November 19th you mong

Fucking retard

Why do they never lift a finger to appeal to men, though?

>no one buys your game except me
>get dumped after a year by your publisher
>get forgotten in 2018 women's day psn theme
Kat had a hard life

Attached: 1510961137665.jpg (1024x1024, 134K)

If you get offended by that picture you're worse than any of the people you're complaining about.

sauce on this?

Video game companies see it like this:

>men are 90% of our audience, but men are 50% of the population
>that means that if we get women to play, we could DOUBLE our sales!!

Completely forgetting that men and women don't like the same genres (women don't usually like FPS or action-oriented games). So they try to appeal to women by making female characters, but men don't typically want to play a female character, so it might turn them off from playing the game entirely. The gameplay wasn't changed beyond who you play, so women still aren't very interested in it. They cuck themselves by trying to appeal to both audiences and attracting neither.

Attached: WZMHphL.jpg (750x750, 74K)

Because women are consumption-driven demographic who is vastly more likely to purchase useless crap they don't need, or purchase on impulse. Men buy what they need and only with consideration. This of course failed to take into account the gacha male, a man who will spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on his virtual waifu.

Women love games like The Sims because they enjoy manipulating people

What game is the barefoot chick from?