How far Ellie and Joel travelled in The Last Of Us

Whoa

Attached: TLOU.jpg (864x548, 153K)

the what of who?

no unreasonable. lewis and clark made the round trip in 2 years

Attached: 89969-004-71C72598.jpg (622x399, 264K)

What was the name of Joel's kid again?

cherry

the only real interesting thing about that is that they apparently made a 1,750 mile journey from Pittsburgh to Wyoming seemingly on foot in only a few months. Mostly in the sense that apparently nothing of interest happened during that entire part of their journey.

Not Lincoln MA, it's Lincoln Nebraska retard.

What's the time frame? That would only be impressive if the time frame is something like 1 year.

it's not so bad if they use river travel. even without river travel, it would still be easy to walk by just following all the roads. no need to trek thru forests

Why isn't Pittsburgh ever in any games where it isn't Post-Apocalyptic?

pittsburgh is the most bland city in america. it's even blander than fucking jacksonville

Boston to Pittsburgh took place during Summer. They reached Jackson in the Fall, and then spent Winter in Colorado. Salt Lake City was Spring.

I mean in the sense that they are on foot, in a post apocalyptic world filled with raiders, spore zombies and what I'd imagine very few supplies along the way.

But then again this is also a world where gas is still good after 20 years of sitting in a cars gas tank so I guess anything can happen.

Romero, Jackass.

honestly, food would probably be the biggest concern. they'd be marching 10-20+ miles a day with the occasional fight. plus always having to build camp, forage, hunt, craft, etc. that's easily 4k+ calories a day used (based on the minimum requirements for soldiers on active duty) and could likely reach 6k+ calories needed daily.

yeah but how many times did they fug?

They weren't on foot the whole time they got a couple cars and horses

Sara

They lost their car in Pittsburgh and they didn't get the horses until Jackson.

Sweet Sweet Mary.

lmao