UNIST Thread

GOTTA LET IT OUT
GOTTA LET IT OUT

Attached: Dl8wPPoUUAIbDpM.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1200, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!caR2QLoD!tm9QOGuNFVFeRwdCz78Wjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where was the thread yesterday?

Pass will be vee.
As soon as someone asks for a game, I'll get outta DMC5 and play a few before I inevitably return to it.

Attached: 39547134_p1.png (600x612, 146K)

The keyword wasn't UNIST Thread but someone did make a "uni thread" as their OP title so it was there but I wasn't going to make a new thread for it.

>tfw I couldn't help myself and fell for the preload meme
I understand now.

Attached: 1542746926396.jpg (1000x612, 92K)

fuck evo ruining it for everyone

We got through EN release, PC release, and we'll hopefully make it through this too
Already S-ranked mission 2 while I have no idea how I'm supposed to S rank anything in Mission 1 where everything dies to a touch.

to be fair it was created hours beforehand

Any pc lobbies up?

THIS IS NOW A LEWD THREAD

Attached: 1551839405685.jpg (750x953, 142K)

room when

Fuck off.

Damn, really? What difficulty?

Not yet, I can't exactly start this one so you either gotta wait or start one.

Ask and I will appear. Room is up

You can only start between Human and Devil Hunter so the latter.

based falseflagposter

Attached: 507401714681249803.png (115x115, 32K)

nice shit hippie

I got sick and slept for 12 hours straight yesterday. Still somewhat sick but wanted to play some.

Shit son, I finally reacted to IW

Time to wait for DMCV's preload to unfuck itself.

Really? It's almost 6am here, and now the room starts?
I had been playing for 6 hours. Too tired now.

that was clutch as shit

What settings do you guys use for PC lobbies?

set consecutive win limit to 3

Just set it to pass after 3 consecutive wins and you should be good.

>want to get into it
>no locals
>Smash taking up my competitive energy
>backlog in the way
help

Attached: have you ever seen so much pain in a man's eyes.jpg (536x631, 47K)

You forgot the most important part, are you even in NA to throwdown with us online?
Cause hopefully, we won't be going anywhere.

I really need to figure out simpler midscreen CVOs
For some reason my mind always forgets the usual j236C > 236C > IW because I tend to fuck up the first part so hard.

I'm in NA, yes.

hippie do you know if i can confirm my 2b on byak with 236x at max range?

Then yeah, don't be a in a hurry.
Although, getting into the game in this current bandwagon climate could probably give you some scrubs to fight with to get a grasp of the game.

>Nana supers across the screen
>right into a web

Attached: 1548446249323.jpg (391x325, 10K)

Off the top of my head, I think you can on CH.
It's something that can easily be tested in training mode though, I'll leave the lobby to you guys in a bit since we seem to have a respectable group already playing. I can go check it out if ya want then.

Someone make a lobby for pc, I would but I might need to leave pretty abruptly.

nah dw about it. i'll just ask in the byak discord channel again.

>tfw using this time to re-learn neutral habits and hopefully re-evaluate what playstyle/characters I really like outside of an environment where I feel pressured to evolve every round

>my safespace is ruined because it is missing 2 characters in the opening thread

Imagine being this guy.

>tfw got bodied by high level hyde earlier today
halcyon your too good

Attached: 1551849864539.jpg (767x590, 48K)

Tesd

I'll take one rematch before I leave, I feel silly timerscamming myself.
Decide among yourselves who's going to make the other lobby.

are the usuals all playing DMC5 tonight?

Attached: 1551864399829.jpg (1360x1344, 171K)

icey doesn't play on Thursdays and I'm playing right now so I can get a lobby revved up and good to go on its own without me.

oof that shimmy got me good hippie
is there some secret to waking up with VO? every time I try to tech with a+b+c I just get hit

I can set up a pc lobby for an hour if you guys want. After that I gotta go though.

Hey, long time BB/GG player here. Me and my fighting game friends were thinking of getting into Unist. I dicked around in UNIEL for about a month after release with Carmine but the game coming out between Rev2 and Central Fiction meant I never could give it that much time. I've watched a bunch of high level play and the game seems really fun, if a bit scary. I was watching a stream with a buddy earlier and he intimated by the idea of "anime street Fighter."
Just a few questions for getting into the game
1. is the GRD Vorpal system an intuitive gameplay feature that you learn to play around easily?
2. How hard are combos? I generally have no problem with combo execution but it seems you really need to be going for long strings if you want to do meaningful damage (I've also notice this about Uniel characters in Crosstag)
3.Does Change shift also act as a rapid? I can never actually tell watching games if it resets a character to neutral.

I'd love to play for a bit.

Alrighty. kw pclobby

yeah I'm down for it

You PC dudes got this tonight. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Attached: 1525063936665.png (394x339, 153K)

Shit, I'm lagging tonight. After my match with atic I'll leave you guys to it while I go play a single player game and spare you all the dropped combos.

I'll fight you when again when we're not at the ass end of our usual connection atic.
You'll all have to excuse me, I waited 10 years for this

Attached: 1455245612900.gif (480x320, 678K)

And knowing me, I'll have this game done by Sunday night. I'll still be around to discuss whatever though
GGs

Can't find it, is it up yet?

It is. Region New York

Chain Shift is a Rapid/Roman Cancel, that's part of why winning Vorpal to get access to it is really important
The Vorpal game is pretty intuitive, most people scarcely realize they're playing it as it happens, but of course being mindful of when the wheel's about to fill up and what you can do to win squares will give you an edge
I dunno, I play BB and I think it's easier for me to combo here than in that game, or at least it's a lot more freeform, but obviously it depends on the character you want to play

fuck the licht kreis and fuck niggers

Attached: gordeau-uniel-victory-art.png (2048x2048, 1.76M)

>1
It's fucking awesome once you get the hang of it, really adds to the neutral game
>2
I find them easier than goober or blaz, but certain characters can require some grindan
>3
Basically yeah, plus it enables reversals

1. The more you play the game the more you realize you'd really want a 10% damage buff, a character-specific advantage, and the right to cancel that much more. It took me and the lobby people a couple months before we really started managing our GRD cycles naturally
2. Not that hard. If you can handle BBCF and Rev2 you should be good to go. Only thing that will throw you off is a lot of delay timings which aren't too bad
3. Basically, it gives you 1 frame of invuln to react to whatever your opponent might have been doing

how many months of practice does it take to do this combo consistently? I've been playing the steam release and I still can't do it multiple times in a row. I grinded it for hours and the most I've gotten was pain in the joints of my thumb.

Attached: UNIst_2019-03-08_03-23-48.png (1280x720, 455K)

ggs, yeah it was lagging noticeably more than usual

No socks no panties. y/n?

Attached: Phonon-7.png (139x371, 5K)

1. GRD/vorpal gives most of the cast upgraded abilities and stats if you have more of the GRD meter filled by the rotation of the outer circle filling up which can lead to some nice advantages and also let you use CS to approach/counter difficult matchups.

2. It depends on the character but IMO you shouldn't worry about doing maximum damage if you're just getting familiar with the game. There are some execution heavy characters but most of the cast has easy enough to start BnBs to get you invested.

3. Not sure what a rapid is but it can let you do quick reversals on airborne opponents or counter hits on incoming characters as well as save you from a a - frame move of yours and get you into block if you want to save yourself from giving the opponent a turn to dish out damage from your wiff/mistake.

playing since* the steam release
forgot to add

That?
Maybe like a day or two of practice at most.

fuck I'm actually getting better at this game, the VO setup round 1 after atic sniped the cycle was actually smart

Attached: 1496507801808.gif (500x500, 800K)

are there south american newbie pc lobbies ever?

Attached: 1551242152643.gif (100x100, 23K)

1. GRD looks really intimidating but once you mess aroiund with it, it becomes second nature and is super fun.
2. Combos are a mized bag with characters on both sides of the execution level. Characters like Mika and Nanase are execution lite while Yuzu and Seth are very heavy. Most are in the middle though.
3. I barely played BB but CS cancels your action and allows you to buffer in another move like a DP or SPD, so maybe it's like rapid?

Best bet is to just play a bit and see what it's like.

Thanks for the information guys. Look forward to jumping into the game soon.

we look forward to seeing you in the lobbies!

Attached: xD.gif (100x100, 24K)

ive got the best phonon color right here

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-012755_Chrome.jpg (589x1433, 204K)

I can not for the life of me dash block properly. how do I get better at this?

join
pw: test

You just need to get used to the controlled mashing for the air part. Make sure you're delaying the C followup in the 214B

>ronald mcdonald phonon is the best color

Attached: 1508351103673.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Button Macro

nvm, I forgot I was uploading something
sorry SAbro
leave ID if you want to play later

I can spend hours practicing combos in training mode but as soon as I get into an actual match I just bang my face against the controller

playing on pad?
I bound right bumper to dash for easy dashblocking

You should spend hours in actual matches.

Well sitting in training mode even longer ain't gonna help you.
Fight, or else you'll never learn how to actually play.

Is it the jitters preventing you from getting your moves out? If so it goes away with time. Warming up before joining the lobby for a few minutes might help too.

No need to thank me.

Attached: 1525393628694.png (139x371, 5K)

the demo doesn't have a delay on it tho
on that note, why does sometime a combo work only if you delay or do a charged attack?

just play nanase

You technically don't need to delay it, but you're better off doing so until you get the timing down. There's no downside assuming you don't whiff the followup. Linne's 214X is weird since the angle you send your opponent depends on how long you delay the followup.
The answer to your question depends. Generally it has to do with the spacing of your opponent. You might just outright miss, you not have time for a followup on the ground if you hit them too early.

Hey nignon, did you decide on a main? You've rotated between a few different characters

no, still trying to find one

id: Rolamite

Today is really not my day so far with all these simple fuck ups Im having

best phonon color is right here, and if you want to say otherwise pick up phonon and fight me for it. (seriously i need the matchup experience for the mirror)

Attached: Phonon-11.png (139x371, 5K)

Everyone has a bigger grab range than I thought. Everytime I get grabbed I'm surprised.

Jesus why is this system update taking so long.

cool of French Bread to reference Nidhogg in this matchup

nice to see someone else get fucked by that matchup for a change

sauce? when the fuck did tzuyu take a hostage

I hate this matchup. Phonon is a retarded fucking character.

your round start as wald isn't actually that bad, stop playing so passive against pho or look up frames

That was so lucky.

Just block bro, it will be your turn eventually.

>Got DMCV free with my GPU
>GPU gets stuck in shipping hell
>can't redeem code until it arrives
Guess I'll just play UNI instead

Attached: aka.png (970x545, 667K)

Always try to win CS so you can force your way in, there's really no way around it.
Remember EX God Press is projectile invuln
>S-ranked Mission 3 too
ALL OF THESE VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEAD

i literally bought this game on a whim two days ago when i saw it on a shelf. what am i in for lads/lassies?

What's with these reply chain and why don't you just play the game and find out

Electric Gorillas.

Attached: Akatsuki.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Her buttons are just fucking silly and anything short of 3A gets beat by her disjointed hurtbox alone. She seems super safe because if it so my only option is try to guess when she uses 3C and get her with assault j.C or SPD when she does her hop.

I'll learn it eventually since we always have a few Phonons every night, but I always feel at the mercy of them.

Man, your comment made me realize that DMC will be like the first game that will actually demand something from my GPU since I got a good computer two year ago.

The ram and cpu I dont mind buying since now my computer is fast as fuck but most of the games I play dont need shit to run correctly, its like I bought it for nothing.

Fun, pick a char, mess around with the tutorial for an hour or so and then hop online.

A fun game that takes a bit to actually get decent at

I'm still rocking a FX 8350, shit hasn't failed me yet

how come this game is so expensive

Attached: 1540895721533.gif (260x195, 1.6M)

Not like any decent heavy graphics game is coming to pc any time soon so keep rocking it on.

20 bucks is expensive?

You're talking to a couple of people who bought this game twice or three times.
Why are you people so poor

I'm telling you this literally because I know that I can't challenge a lot of wald things at round start, look at your frame data and look at mine. The rest of the match is what it is but you can't really afford to give me space at the start.

any of you gonna be at CB?

Attached: __phonon_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_eric_muentes__46aa97ca2bf7d425d509751ecc31d7a9.png (672x1008, 1.21M)

>any of you gonna be at CB?
No, gonna save money for EVO

>bought the game 3 times on each of its launch days
pls don't remind me of how long i've had the game, yet have no skill in it

Hilda is so sexually sexual, I want to have consensual sexual sex with her and make tons of little in-births.

Cool, finally got a round on atic's Chaos. Still got hit by 90% of the forcefields but we are making progress. Thought for sure I would get you with that God Press though, bad bet.

Alright guys (or gals. Wouldn't be the first time), I gotta head out. I'll leave the pc lobby open with myself on auto pass so you guys can keep playing.
Have fun.

Hilda is amazingly hot. I just wish she was a less stupid character both to play and play against.

Attached: 1540818024262.png (440x664, 443K)

You got /vg/ to do this sort of shit with

>I just wish she was... less stupid
I'm pretty sure everyone who's ever had a conversation with her said the same thing afterwards.

I cannot describe in words how much I hate artist

Nope. May go to EVO, but my friends don't really want to go.

being EU is suffering to see these threads every day

Attached: 1524500633464.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

>remember Dia never does the overhead version of hien
>still get hit by it
the strongest mixup

Would like to go, but just don't have the money since its really soon after starting a new job.

Apparently you can do a fuzzy throw and beat Hien almost every time.

no shit, do you have a twitter clip with the inputs laying around?

Yeah, You can fuzzy block it too as long as you remember the second hit. Icey of all people likes to throw me out of it.

well that was the weirdest fuckup i've done in a while, jumping forward by accident while trying to upback.

Attached: f9e1470dedb57e8a5c36e52079af2aab.jpg (1000x718, 141K)

icey throws out of everything, I think it's more panic button presses than actually knowing what a fuzzy even is.

gfycat /soreadmirableamericankestrel

>never been to a tournament since they are all costal
>see CB is Midwest

I might go and drown in pools, but might still be a good experience.

I've only been able to do the fuzzy throw like 5 times before. It feels near impossible at anything beyond 2f.

Damn, I can feel myself getting better. Really gotta work on converting at least one or two of these stray hits and I might win a few games.

nice
see you there maybe

Attached: 1467163335130.png (217x190, 55K)

You still got two solid months of training here, and believe me, some people a lot worse than the average net player compete despite the money.

Are there any EU players? Specifically new EU players who I can play with?

Combo Breaker is just a really cool tournament because it is the big tournament of the year for a lot of more niche games.

Alright at this point I'm just being an intermission and cannon fodder, GGs pclobby bois

Tfw moving out of the Midwest right before CB happens. Would've been fun

I really really fucking hate Phonon.

atic, everyone said you got good ridiculously fast so I've gotta ask what you were focusing on during that time. CB is probably the last big thing I'll get to go to for a while so I want to make it count

That was a top tier choke in game 1. Dia's getting really scary though, i'm always surprised by how much health i'm missing before i even notice it.

She's not stupid. She's very smart and beautiful

No, she really is stupid. her stupidity is why she's still single.

Wald isn't exactly a big brain character himself.

ggs pc lobby

Is this good on a xbox controller?

i dont have a fightstick and i played Late version but was on keyboard and i feel it good but i dont know

She won't be single soon.

>DP the wrong direction because atic didn't side switch like I thought
Why can't I be Akatsuki?
I was getting a feeling that you were going to use another reversal after I blocked the first one to trick me, so I just played it safe near the end of that game. I'm starting to become more patient with the matchup though. It's a little different from the Yuzu one, so I don't have to spend the whole match running top speed at her.

GGs all, didn't realize how late it was when i showed up. I need to spend more time in the lab, lately my confirms have been really sloppy and inconsistent. I need to get back to how i was a few months ago when i could actually do my different combos.

Attached: Phonon 3C you later.jpg (1024x822, 83K)

Thanks for the games, had fun. Let's grind some more other day. I feel like i'm starting to get some things, can't wait for the end of the week to grind really hard.

I honestly wouldn't be able to say I had a ridiculous improvement speed since it was more about putting in the time, I was probably the most consistent person playing in these lobbies apart from hippie who hosts them. And even to this day I'm still trying to be consistent which I am really not.

I would say the most important aspect is focusing on just playing good fundamental UNI, things like GRD awareness, stagger/frametrap/throw pressure, and (still working on this) proper use of OSs on defense. It's why I'm trying to not use 6B online unless I'm netplaying a local guy or something. It's very easy to fall back on easy crutches in this game and stall out on improving.

In the PC people didn't know, the "regular" threads don't go up on Friday and Saturdays.

ggs

>why can't i be akatsuki
tell me about it. I have trouble even getting my reversal to come out, i'm so jealous of his easy motion with a 0% fail rate.

Not sure if Im terrible, people in random ranked games are terrible, or everyone in PS4 lobbies are really good. After the lobbies for the last few nights I do about 7-8 random ranked games and win half or more of them. Then I come back the next day and I get absolutely rocked by everyone I play.

I honestly can't tell if I'm getting any better or not.

I feel you, I guess I'm going in the right direction since there's a lot of crossover in my focus

anyway, I think that's a good point to end on, made some progress with picking up my optimal 2b confirm but dropped it just as much
I have midterms, a presentation, and a project due next week so I probably wont be playing any real games until next Thursday, have a nice weekend guys

Attached: 1548387687586.jpg (708x814, 52K)

GGs, I'll learn that matchup eventually and give you an actual fight

I didn't know that actually. Good to know, i'll ask for games somewhere else.

>ps4 lobbies are really good
>the guy who played this game for a year or longer are pretty good compared to the bandwagon newbies on ranked
I'm half insulted

Is there a PC lobby up?

Closed about 5 minutes ago.

ggs

Given that it's the weekend, you'll probably find more games on peak hours, let the lessons you learn here help you dominate a pub lobby.

Shit, anybody still wanna play?

Shit man, I'd love to join but I gotta get some things done.

I mean I could use a more descriptive word if you would like, but thats hardly the point.

Nah, it's cool.

what did you really expect though

I guess since I win maybe once a day and only if I get lucky and don't play against just atic, hippie, and mag all day, I just kinda assumed I was terrible.

ggs everyone. Been trying to be more proactive in reacting to the opponents movements and playing with spacing and I think it's finally starting to set in. I'll be marathonning DMCV all weekedn, so I'll probably catch all of you Sunday.

Attached: DzlHwSXUUAEJBQk.jpg large.jpg (1451x2048, 347K)

There's only so much a new person can do to people who've played for so long. It's not about being terrible as much as being inexperienced, no one can fault you for the latter.

V feels weird as FUCK to play
I feel so cool though despite Kylo Ren dressed as Criss Angel though

GGs dia, see ya Sunday.

Damn, our connection isn't usually this bad.

ggs

you are aware how strong hippie atic and merk are right? I don't know if Mag has any placings, not trying to slight him. These lobbies are amazing practice, so just try and take something away from each match. It wasn't that long ago that I couldn't win a single game all night and everyone starts somewhere

I look forward to trying him. Only got past the first stage while waiting between matches in the lobby. I wish Steam's preloading didn't take an hour to unpack the game, though it turned out to be a good night for UNI for me anyways.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS SO CLOSE. I THOUGHT I HAD THAT ONE FUCK ME FUCKING FUCK.

I know they are better than me but I have no idea how "good" they are. I only see them play against lobby people so it's hard to judge how they really are. But I do agree they are great practice.

hippie wins locals and placed Top 16 at Frosty while merk and waifu were Top 48. They do pretty alright considering they fight pros from time to and time and aren't completely free

Oh shit. I've only ever seen them as online warriors so that's actually pretty cool. Guess it makes since I never win then jeez.

Didn't know I could rank up solely on getting my ass beat. Yellow square now and I have yet to win a round.

My 10 minute Gord is really whack, I should've learned some actual combos with him.

You automatically get a color out of white square after a certain number of games. You probably got yellow because you played a bunch of red and purple squares.

Makes sense. I should have hit the 50 game mark some time today.

Getting some unfortunate frame lag last few matches so if my next match isn't better then I'll probably bail.

EU gang rise up. We should start having our own threads

Naw, it's great tho

The xbone controller should be fine.

I deserved that.

Since i'm bad enough to lose to atic who literally is just messing around, plus its almost 3 in the morning, ill just stop for now.
GGs all, had a few good matches, slowing getting better I hope[/spoiler[

Attached: 1525422983425.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Which guest character should they add in the next under night game?

ggs, feels like you are definitely getting better. You just have to keep at it.

Adler so I can make Akatsukifags suffer
Basically imagine if Akatsuki had a flash-divekick as his 214B and EX Vatista fireball

Attached: DPfqXGQVoAAHh_9.jpg orig.jpg (1080x1920, 134K)

Terry Bogard would be awesome to have. Too bad FEXL already got him.

8 Frames

GGs

ggs everyone

Why was it so bad tonight, I don't know

Attached: 7873731231.jpg (850x1205, 168K)

One of the skullgirls seems appropriate since they're friends /acquaintances.

Despite me not really liking the character that much, Hibiki Kohaku from BB seems like it could fit without too much effort. Tone down some of his stuff and it could work well in a grounded fighter.

No Idea. I at least had fun fucking around with Gord vs Nanase though. GG man

from what I've seen hibiki just kind of looks like discount seth

Kagura would be a much better choice

Unlike Seth, Hibiki has a million goddamn command normals but I do agree, someone other than Hibiki might be a bit more fun although I don't know which BB character has a simple yet deep enough gimmick worth bringing over potentially.

>Get promised "anime sf"
>Every char has full screen normals and CS is an even lamer version of YRC

Why was I lied to?

Attached: 1551933546426.jpg (257x210, 23K)

Yeah, fun times. I'll have to try getting used to his buttons which means not mashing the rekka like mad and whiffing the command grab ender half the time.

>just realized I burned several hours grinding out a few combo missions
I'm so trash but it's hard to stop. I had to force myself off because my hands were tiring out.

Attached: 1397794335296.jpg (556x565, 40K)

Stop listening to generalizations that have no chance of being correct

Seth without the setplay yeah.
Yeah, but unless they make it like Yuzu where C is his stance moves im not sure how it would work.
If it has to fit lorewise, then maybe someone who has been affected by the cauldron, so Ragna, Noel, Hazama, or Arakune would be my best guesses.
Though if we are in magical christmas fairy tale land then Bang would be my personal pick.

It's more like anime KOF. The Street Fighter aspect basically refers to being more grounded and neutral-based than other anime fighters because ground normals are air unblockable, there's no airdash, and there are very few crazy unreactable mixups. You just have to get used to the fact that neutral in this game involves enormous normals.

Go back to SFV then.

You win the right to earn CS and the baseline is that this was a grounded game because air-blocking is suicide 80% of the time. SFV only anime would still be boring

>CS is an even lamer version of YRC
what the goddamn?

Attached: 1500578540383.png (802x1782, 626K)

Must be my kind of weird then, because I love playing him.

Attached: 1530469839245.gif (640x534, 907K)

You think I'm smart enough to understand what fuzzy blocks are? How foolish. Anything and everything I do in life and in game is based on dumb luck.

I don't like SFV much. Just don't lie when you shill your game next time, okay?

Might as well add Servant Emiya if we're talking Fateshit

So is anyone even playing anymore or are we just talking about other UNIST related things now?

I still can't even delay Hyde's rekkas consistently to this day

>more ground based
>running
>assault angle feels kind of like hyper hop angle
I wish more people played kof so this mixup wouldn't keep happening.

If there are no lobbies, let the thread die.

It feels like people only refer to UNIST as "anime SF" because not enough people play KOF for "anime KOF" to be meaningful.

I'm not even playing this game. I just love watching Squish's Akatsuki.

it's way closer to Darkstalkers
You need to be more wary of retards who don't know shit about what they speak of

>Fateshit

Now I know you're fucking with me

Attached: 3252356788.png (798x597, 39K)

Where can I get the god damn soundtrack in high quality, preferably FLAC

It's not in my Steam install directory

user posted flac a long time ago all so I got is the basic OST for the mega

3C gang needs to get stronger. I can't even imagine how they'd do it, but they should bring Kokonoe over.

Attached: 3c.jpg (839x295, 29K)

>ctrl f
>0 nanase images
Can I have your Nanase reaction images my dudes?

Come earlier next time

Attached: 1523870850002.png (628x816, 463K)

Whoops

I know she is a servant in one of those games but cmon now

Attached: 1551769381550.jpg (620x456, 41K)

Give it here, then. The best google gives me is some 11 track bullshit.

mega.nz/#F!caR2QLoD!tm9QOGuNFVFeRwdCz78Wjg

Out of curiosity, why? Wouldn't the weekend lobbies be more active than weekday ones?

Riesbyfe would probably be ideal. She can fit in thematically and ties in to Eltnum.

The game is naturally more active on the weekends, thus no need for threads. Also helps keep from getting banished to /vg/.

Avoiding daily threads make us not a general. Among other reasons.

Much obliged.

Attached: you can use the packet sauce.gif (320x240, 1.15M)

Fair enough.

Could also appropriate /afgg/ for weekend lobbies.