Will it be [fun]?

Will it be [fun]?

Attached: The-Division-2-open-beta-gameplay-1093877.jpg?r=1551429801622.jpg (590x350, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUnV7yiJOxs
ebay.com/itm/AMD-Bundle-Choose-2-PC-Games-Resident-Evil-2-Devil-May-Cry-5-The-Division-2/173718646770?hash=item2872702ff2:g:PSsAAOSw5YlcFG2k
mmorpg.com/the-division-2/columns/the-division-2s-massive-endgame-1000013473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will be as grindy as the first one. It's from Ubishit, what would you expect?

So yes?

Attached: 1549024891078.png (650x650, 10K)

People will find it fun, and others won't.

I liked the first one so I'll get this for sure.

I'm only going to miss the snow

Ubishart games are garbage and there is no debating this.

Probably.
Why are you asking Yea Forums of all places anyway?
You'd find better responses in a rural Amish village tbqh.

>epic store
oh well

never played a looter shooter ever. got a code to anthem when i bought my 2080. got bored with it like halfway through the main campaign. i tried the division 2 beta and it was actually pretty fun and didn't crash/disconnect every 15 minutes like anthem, so i preordered.

anyway, is it worthwhile to get the division 1 for the single player missions? the gold version is on sale for $9

get with the times grandpa
Ubisoft games are RPGCodex approved and pure incline now :^)

Attached: omxugJP.png (1065x1564, 1.02M)

why would you get it on the epic store instead of from uplay directly? if you get it on uplay, you get a free code for ass creed origins, wildlands, or far cry primal and 100 points which you can redeem for a 20% discount for another game

Get a AMD Radeon bundle code. The Division 2+Resident Evil 2 Remake+DMCV for $30-$40

I will not fall for your jewish trick

>epic store
>still requires uplay
dear user there's no point in having ubi games on anything else besides uplay

Division 1 suffers from being balanced for a party of at least two or more people so most enemies eat bullets unless you get a high damage sniper and headshot, while yellow boss enemies just eat bullets for fun.

I put close to 400 hours into Division 1, and at least 75% of that was solo. The 1-30 grind can be a bit of a drag, but I don't particularly enjoy leveling in PoE, Diablo, or Grim Dawn either.

This alone honestly made me buy Odyssey and I was not disappinted. There is still some icons on the map but most quests it’s a “He was last spotted near the bridge east of Hopoka.” type directions.

div1 is a comfier setting than div2, but div2 has a massive amount of QoL and other improvements. you can rush through the main story of div1 before div2 releases but if you back to div1 after playing div2, it might be a little jarring

while far from perfect, i'm pleasantly surprised ubisoft and capcom got their shit together over the last few years.

>user must investigate to uncover targets
so is this more like ac1 where i can gather intel like escape routes, ways into guarded areas, patrol routes, etc?

Attached: 1535918563789.gif (627x502, 940K)

I am somewhat ok with uplay within Steam. At least, it works.

I am not ok with uplay within other clients I hardly use. I also don't need uplay cuz steam implements it already.

Yes but way more in depth I guess? It's an open world RPG without the hand holding. Really reminiscent of OG Elder Scrolls games and Gothic.

Honestly the last mediocre Ubisoft game I played was over a whole console generation ago. Everything since AC Unity has been solid.

Either way, you're still going to be running the game through Uplay. So.. kek.. take the worse deal and end up supporting China instead.

>I also don't need uplay cuz steam implements it already.
you mean by starting uplay and running it in the background?

yeah, it is not better, but still convenient

Only if they bring back incursions in the second game aka the only challenging missions in this casual game.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUnV7yiJOxs

Attached: 1546496384017.png (521x624, 196K)

I wouldn't recommend playing Division 1 if you intend to play 2. Unless you really want to play in New York snowy city, Division 2 will be kinda better.

If you play through the (not so good) story in Division, most chances you'll burn yourself before playing 2.

Play either 1 or 2, but too much looter shooters kills the looter shooter.

The demo was boring as fuck and I blame the gunplay for that. Shooting doesnt feel good and powerful.

>division 2 not on steam

so has ubisoft officially pulled out of steam going forward?

No, I am told that they will release it on steam next year. yeah (((timed exclusive)))

Probably not, New Dawn is still on steam. That said I don't get the point of buying Ubisoft games on Steam or EGS when you're basically going through two launchers, you may as well look for any site that sells Uplay keys.

why would you buy ubi games on steam even before this epic nonsense?

Steam sales

laziness. i didn't want to enter in my payment info again. and up until like a year ago, you'd still get ubisoft coins even if you bought the game via steam

>Snowdrop engine
>Make a whole engine for snow effects
>Sequel has no snow
What

dis x 9000

I have everything in steam, so I don't need other launchers. I am sorta ok with other launchers into steam like uplay in steam.

THIS
Do not pay $60 you retards. You can get Division 2 plus another game for like $45 on eBay right fucking now.

ebay.com/itm/AMD-Bundle-Choose-2-PC-Games-Resident-Evil-2-Devil-May-Cry-5-The-Division-2/173718646770?hash=item2872702ff2:g:PSsAAOSw5YlcFG2k

Attached: blizzcucks.jpg (606x530, 60K)

they'll have a winter update/DLC. at least they should if they're not retarded

>1999
>pretty much every game has its own launcher
>2009
>pretty much every game uses steam
>2019
>pretty much every major dev has its own launcher

what a ride. i wonder if the major devs will team up to make a single store/launcher

>i wonder if the major devs will team up to make a single store/launcher
no, its a content war just like streaming video services.

But user I run a Nvidia card.

there's going to be actual raids this time around and from the way they describe it upgrading your world tier will have stronghold missions that sound kind of like the old incursions

they actually have a pretty solid endgame ready for launch

mmorpg.com/the-division-2/columns/the-division-2s-massive-endgame-1000013473

I'll activate it for you. I have an AMD card/processor. You're all good senpai.

give me a throwaway email and I'll hook you up through remote desktop.

HELL YES ITS GON' BE FUN. Rollin heavy through the capital with your sexy ass SHD tech, throwin thick nasty shells at them bitch ass badies. "Oh you wanna publicly execute a couple citizens of this nation to make an example? NOT IN THIS HOUSE DICK WAGON. Taste my seeker mine. Excuse me while I haul a decent amount of ass to go retrieve The Declaration of Independence." Hell yes you know about that.

It so far feels the same as Division 1 with quality of life improvements. I might get it if I have nothing else to play at the moment, it's not a bad game, but others will probably provide me more entertainment.

instead of a dot in front of you, it puts text on the side of the screen so you spend 10 more seconds putting a waypoint on the map for yourself. its actually a pretty shallow fig leaf for the 'hardcore' crowd

you can add non steam games to steam

if you're so meta and above discussing anything on the board why browse or post. you're very mature and wise so go move on with your life.

sent ;)

Fucking boredom at work.