What did you play today?

What did you play today?

Attached: 1544060118809.png (426x364, 12K)

I don't play video games get a life faggot

I played be fucking nervous because I have a final interview for a 55k a year job tomorrow

Don't be a gay retard, you can do it. Just have confidence.

pokemon snap, EVO search for eden, roblox, tekken 7 and mushihimesama

Attached: Tenshi_GTR.jpg (800x768, 538K)

>Just have confidence.

Where do you think you are?

world of final fantasy Maxima. I fell off at the final quest and never went back so I just went back and finished it up and just entered post game. it's not bad.

Hotline Miami. I think people who prefer it over HM2 forgot that they are a lot of bullshit windows and fuck the van that ambushes you with Molotovs. Also the hospital level sucks ass

I'm about to start DMC5 in 12 minutes

LET'S GOOOOO

Destiny 2 with a good friend, did all of Curse of Osiris but hardly paid attention because we spent most of it having a pretty deep conversation. Then two hours of Insurgency Sandstorm but I suck fucking ass at that game compared to the last Insurgency

Fallout: New Vegas
should keep me entertained for quite a while

Forza Horizon 4 and Animal Crossing GCN

Travis Strikes Again. I loved the ending, but the final ending went on for way too long. Still was a decent spinoff, can't wait for NMH3 or Shadows of the Damned 2.

This, my schedule is swapping to nightshift tomorrow so I 'have' to stay up all night. good times ahead.

Attached: 1448872981287.jpg (1067x1600, 294K)

Shadow of the Colossus. It's a beautiful game, but also kind of annoying. I'm a little disappointed.

Good luck, user.

When I interviewed for my current job 3 years ago, I hadn't slept at all because I was so nervous, and the interview was terribly awkward, but somehow they hired me anyway. My starting salary was 54k and now I'm making over 100k. I guess I got lucky or whatever. You might get lucky too. And even if you don't, just keep trying. Get enough interviews, and maybe you'll actually get good at interviews. I never did. I'm fucked when I leave my current job because I still suck at interviewing and I might not get lucky again.

Dragon Age 2. I'm only in chapter 1 but I can already tell this game is going to be repetitive.

Nothing.

Attached: 1452081011551.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Megaman Legends

>hate tattoos
>tattoos on feet make me diamonds

Attached: 1533901094907.png (326x430, 183K)

i played with myself

Did my placement matches in Siege.
Finished a chapter of Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram.
Played a round of Ace Combat 7.
Bout to start DMC5

AC Odyssey, bretty comfy desu

Gonna start DMC V as soon as I get home.

Advance Wars DS on the train home from work and a shitload of UNIST

War Thunder

dabbing on the Tiger cucks with frontal shots

Attached: file.png (640x417, 501K)

Played some more Cataclysm:DDA over here.

I was pleasantly surprised by that game, couldn’t be motivated to 100% it or do nightmare mode but I beat the secret bosses. I was kind of miffed finding out some of my favorite mirages don’t carry over to NG+

About to play Total War Warhammer II.

Wait there's a NG+? I thought it just ends.

It didn't in the original, Maxima added one.

THIS IT'S ALMOST HERE LET'S GO

Attached: 1545326938649.png (426x364, 36K)

I played/beat Zone of the Enders (1) for the first time. I liked its comfy short length. Always heard that 1 was like a tech demo, and 2 improves on it in every way, so I'm excited to play it soon

2 will blow your mind away

Irkara Needle
Finally beat the second save of screen 75 and reached the last save of screen 77 so I'd say that was good progress.

Sven coop

It's not impossible to beat but jesus fuck I can't keep all of my characters alive and it's usually someone important like Azura/Felicia/Niles(although I hear Mozu could be a substitute)

Attached: chapter 10.png (280x231, 102K)

Sonic Battle, and it's just as fun as I remember it being.

Attached: 1523395854887.jpg (548x575, 83K)

Tetris 99. Hopefully I win that $10 this weekend! Man what the fuck is this tournament