What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Attached: dims.jpg (1349x775, 240K)

You madlad, don't you know you'll draw his attention

What are you talking about?Your're still getting DLCs.You can only say what went so wrong when the game stops getting dlcs

>making this a second the last thread 404'd

Fuck off.

This. Don't draw the pedo Barry in.

I can't believe Barry might go to prison. Last time a local autist got snitched IRL was Quentin

Attached: 1482190254593.jpg (250x224, 5K)

who

Nomura endlessly fucking around wasting a decade making trailers and throwing ideas around until he fucked of somewhere else, and dumping the project on Tabata and expecting him to actually manage to make a game out of all those scattered feces in 24months.

I hope your telling the truth because I want that faggot to be raped

WE ALREADY HAD THIS THREAD OVER THIS A THOUSAND TIMES AND WE ALL KNOW WHY ALREADY

ONE OF THE DEVELOPERS IS TOO OLD AND SAYS HE DOESNT LIKE TO PRESS BUTTONS ANYMORE AND THAT IS LITERALLY WHY HE MADE THE GAMEPLAY PRESS A TO WIN

ANOTHER DEVELOPER IS LITERALLY RETARDED AND SEES NOTHING WRONG WITH THE IOS PORTS OF FINAL FANTASY V AND VI AND WAS EVEN SURPRISED WHEN TOLD THAT PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE THEM

AND ANOTHER ONE IS COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH AND DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY NINTENDO PICKED CLOUD FOR SMASH INSTEAD OF THE 'NEWER' LIGHTNING

THEY ARE FUCKING OLD

Attached: confused mozart.png (367x463, 261K)

Wait what happened?

Since XV-kun actually committed a crime, which is doxxing a girl and threaten to rape her, some aussie that lives in the same area as Barry thought it would be nice to send the evidence to the nearby police department. Let's hope it goes through

Barry posted CP to nuke a thread talking shit about him

The jannies got tired of his shit and doxxed him. On my way to his house now

Nothing, it's top 5 best FFs.

And this, so 2 crimes

The FF team is complete shit due to the component developers joining the XIV team or leaving to do other things. They honestly should have just cancelled every game after 12 except 14RR & settled on remaking mainline games instead.
> Final Fantasy IV Remake (2009) (PS3/PC)
> Final Fantasy VIII Remake (2011) (PS3/PC)
> Final Fantasy XII Remake (2013) (PS3/PC)
> Final Fantasy VII Remake (2018) (PS4/PC)
This is what their FF lineup should have looked like, then they could have used their time to work from 2013-2017 to work on other projects like TWEWY 2, VP3 & Chrono Break. Since the FF fanbase would be satisifed with faithful remakes of classic titles instead of new FF games that nobody likes

KH fags cant get enough of getting shat on

Attached: kh3 do nothing and literally win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Jesus fucking christ how is he still around?

Not enough explicit BL content.

We're doin it lad.

Attached: 3e8723674396749746956.png (600x2613, 1.89M)

It wasn't me and my posts were deleted while those weren't as shown here so how the fuck could it be me?

Also that was a KH fag falseflagging with that rape shit.

Holy shit you guys are right. I have never seen him this desperate before

1 by a KH fag falseflagging the other by someone trying to shit on the game.

im actually really enjoying it
i dont see whats bad, the combat is final fantasy, it isnt groundbreaking innovative and unique, but its fun i like it. the story is final fantasy, which is the same kind of story they all have, and the pacing is fine, it felt medium paced, like final fantasy

it was a final fantasy game, maybe people are judging it as a game and comparing it to every game, then it would be mediocre just like every other final fantasy (even 7 and 9) but as a final fantasy game, its great (just like 7 and 9)

Attached: 1546795752243.jpg (344x259, 12K)

Has anyone archived his twitter and Gamefaq account? he might delete them to hide himself after this shit, especially since his IRL details are there

Attached: ITS AFRAID.jpg (894x480, 21K)

The fact that you're desperately trying to push this false narrative is just proof of your own desperation.

See How the fuck could it be me when all my posts in that thread were deleted but those gore and cp posted by someone trying to shit on the game aren't deleted posts?

Guys i was the one who made the OP of the infamous barry meltdown thread

Am i an hero now, Yea Forums

Attached: 1522875262980.gif (840x488, 511K)

The only meltdowns are from KH fags oblivious to their hypocrisy

How about send the thread to the mods

It's pretty good as a fantasy countryside exploration with the bros simulator. Combat is trash, but that's par for the course with Final Fantasy games.

I only played the PC version so I missed the shitshow that was launch. Thought it was alright.

People shit on the combat being bare-bones and easy, but I abused the combat to run up to high level monsters/dungeons early on and had a lot of fun with some of the insane situations I ended up in. So I got some enjoyment out of it.

It sold decently. It just didn't sell nearly enough to recoup the truckload of money required to develop and market the game as well as Luminous Engine.

I'm backing up all of his shit right now on wayback machine.

>the combat is final fantasy
No it is fucking not.
>the story is final fantasy
And a particularly bad final fantasy at that
>the pacing is fine
No it is fucking not
>it felt 'medium paced'
What the fuck does that even mean

Lets hope that other Aussie user goes through with it, I want to see that faggot go down.

Attached: XVkun_dox.png (1052x560, 140K)

>the combat is final fantasy

Fucking. Die.

That's a KH fag falseflagging, you were already BTFO

>I-IT WASN'T M-ME GUYS I P-PROMISE B-BARRY'LL B-BE GOOD F-FROM NOW ON!!!

Barry you realize you're just admitting to ban evading because deleted posts have the poster banned.

FFXV (PS4) - 81 · Metacritic
KH3 (PS4) - 83 · Metacritic

Can I get a yikes?

another proof is that he never said its falseflagging until that one aussie user sending it to the cops

Yes it is. It's literally just classic FF stuff translated to real time action.

Attached: XVPS427.webm (800x374, 1.69M)

No it isn't, fuck off.

>i-it was you pls belieb me with these anonymous posts that are clearly framed to smear campaign

KH3 launch PS4 83 MC
KH3 launch XB1 80 MC
KH3 average 81

XV launch XB1 83 MC
XV launch PS4 81 MC
XV PC 85 MC
XV royal PS4 77 MC
XV royal XB1 84 MC
XV average 82 MC

KH3 launch PS4 userscore 79
KH3 launch XB1 userscore 70
KH3 average userscore 74

XV launch XB1 userscore 77
XV launch PS4 userscore 76
XV PC userscore 80
XV PS4 userscore 86
XV XB1 userscore 95
XV average userscore 82

OH NO NO NO KH3 BTFO

Attached: 1551618299421.jpg (3266x2180, 2.59M)

>Spending your last hours before abo tyrone makes you his shiela

Come on barry at least tell your mom you love her.

Gee, this post is kinda biased. I just can't put my finger on it..

Attached: 1552015917891.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

LMAO

>Combat is trash, but that's par for the course with Final Fantasy games.
no other final fantasy game has combat this bad. even explorers and type-0 have better combat, since at least they aren't "hold o to win."

Yes it is. It's literally just classic FF and JRPG stuff translated to real time action.

Attached: aQx6bpz(1).webm (800x374, 1.28M)

Looks like you're not even pretending to be retarded anymore, you just are.

>Biased
>showing all the scores in the most unbiased and objective way

No, and posted touched up webms don't prove a thing.

VII is just spam circle to win, and at least FFXV pauses to let you navigate menus.

Shut up you stinking pedo. Tabata would be ashamed of you.

XV is the only FF with good combat, fuck off.

>muh just hold to win meme

Attached: just hold O to win except for when you don't .webm (960x540, 2.93M)

>just hold to win 'meme'
I wish it was a meme

Old FF is literally hold to win

Attached: ff5 hold x to win battles!.webm (780x540, 2.93M)

>hold x
>shows tapping instead
hmm?

Yes, and what does it being "touched up" have to do with anything idiot?

Attached: 1534891985047.webm (800x374, 1.75M)

But you're the KH fag pedo that posted the cp and gore in an attempt to blame it on the XV bros

>XVbros

Post it DMCchads and KHbros.

yeah I dunno why he's keeping this shtick despite nobody defending him

He just came to one of the DMC threads and nobody replied to him

Good thing it is.

There is no X tapping there, that's only holding X entirely when in combat there.

Attached: Just hold O brah you'll win.webm (720x404, 2.79M)

Attached: 1551994001167.jpg (1196x1039, 323K)

got a response from mods on IRC. they're gonna check and see what they can do about him. They're completely aware of him

All we can do is wait

Attached: 1474643208654.jpg (222x211, 25K)

Nobody likes you.

Can we shut the fuck up about this piece of shit game? The same fucking thread is made daily, you'd think you'd know the answer to your question by now. Swear to God this board is fucking trash.

its only to bait barry

>he's still trying to prove his innocence
Just admit you're into diddling kids, Barry. We all already know.

Fuck Barry

Attached: fuck ffxv.png (680x420, 93K)

KH and XV - like all JRPG’s objectively - are both bad games.

Play something without leveling up in it, nerd.

>Barry already ignored in DMC threads
It's like that fat kid in the back of the class.

Attached: 1462149407018.jpg (128x128, 7K)

>user literally can't into level up systems
Jesus are you like 6

Eat shit

Attached: 20190307_175347.png (674x416, 122K)

Nice projection there KH fag

Will you be so confident once you're behind bars?
Seethe.

>”instead of getting better at the game, my fake avatar gets stronker bcuz I grinded longer than other players!!1”

There’s nothing to into faggot lmfao

I think the only people who ever talk about FFXV anymore is just barry and the people who want to bait him/draw his attention.

Hmm, something seems a bit off here

Oh no, he's starting again guys. He's gonna use his phone to alternate posts LOL.

It's okay user not everyone gets everything. I couldn't really get into math when I was your age but after I grew up a bit and it made sense I started to understand. Wish you luck with games user

Nah I am not barry, he's legitimately mentally ill. What seems off is that someone who has been banned so many times can still shit up this board.

arsh critics over FFXIII gave them the incentive to go all-in on the open world meme

Like you said hes mentally ill. Unless barry has an extreme version of autism never seen before with the amount of consistent shitposting he does hes actually legit pretty fucking insane.

At least they know how to.

Why are you projecting KH fag?

I recently start to play it again, and honestly. while it's combat is simple as fuck, I could dig it for a while. I just wish it had a much more masterful soundtrack to it, and that every time I go to kill wild animals that a god damn mecha ship wouldn't drop a horde on me. I am also quite pleased with how well it runs on my 2080, because damn it's nice being able to play it at 4k.

Attached: ff15 01.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

Who the fuck is Barry?