Here's your new character, bro.

And this is after they removed the old white male hunter

Attached: winona.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

>new

boohoo not my straight white male

fucking pathetic, this is some sjw tier shit fuck off

she isn't new at all
she is garbage though

Didn't they remove him because they said he was unintresting? Even Japanese games removes characters at the last miniute, look at Dark Souls 3 for instance.

Uh, no. They said it was because of the character's racist roots in his design

Nice gaslight attempt though

source me up on that one you stupid faggot because I'm sure if that was the case people would have been having autistic shitfits about it.

What they actually said:
>“We weren’t very happy with how Warbucks was working out. While trying to find ways to make him work, we decided that he just wasn’t as interesting as we would like, and so we’ve made the decision to start from scratch with a new character. You can still continue your Warbucks saves as his files will not be removed from the game, but he will no longer be in the official lineup of starting characters. “

and with that quote I was able to find the actual post from the devs. OP is a faggot as usual.

And when he's no longer an old British man, but instead, a woman or a black man - what will your defense be then?

>OH THAT'S JUST MORE INTERESTING THAN ANOTHER OLD WHITE MAN

Nah you're still a retard if you believe that reasoning for a characters removal

you are a fucking idiot

>old saggy ass
>not wanting cute girl butt

why is Yea Forums always so good

he was literally replaced with a tree person. they introduced a plant dude in the post they announced his removal.

Not to spoonfeed retards vut Winona isn't new.
She's a Don't Starve Together exclusive character who's been around for a while.
She got a remake recently, which she desperately needed.

Thanks for proving my point

>they give the reason
>nuh uh the REAL reason is the evil SJWs MADE THEM DO IT CAUSE WHITE OPPRESSION
Yikes. Schizophrenia is terrible

>/pol/fags
>playing video games
And they wonder why no one panders to them anymore
>inb4 japan
Don’t take credit for hikikomori otaku being the majority of Japan’s male population

How the fuck does Wormwood prove your point?

Attached: image.png (574x725, 227K)

The devs actually follow up on exactly what they mean.

>Ultimately we felt Warbucks was both culturally problematic and not also very interesting to play so we decided to start over. We understand some people may like aspects of him, and perhaps we will bring some of those aspects back one day. In the meantime, we've decided to move on.

>In general, we throw away a lot of our work in order to make something we're happy with, but generally that's before it gets released even in Beta.

> All the appropriate files are still in the game in his 'retired' state and he can be played through mods, by design.

Fuck leftists.

>Can be Michael Myers thanks to mods
Who cares.

>>Ultimately we felt Warbucks was both culturally problematic

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

DON'T STARVE SHILLS BTFO

>>OMG a DS thread on Yea Forums!!
>>Its made by an ultra turdbrain complaining about MUHSJW!

Am I going crazy or wasn't she already in the game?

>that bulge

Attached: anery gart.jpg (540x540, 20K)

>Ultimately we felt Warbucks was both culturally problematic

>tranny discord posting squad mysteriously disappears

Wait, people actually like Don't Starve? A friend gifted me the multiplayer version and it was tedium incarnate.

Wait so she can get a remake but Warbucks can't?

The devs decided they don't like warbucks' design for political reasons.

Those triple brackets have never been clever.

yikes

Holy fuck. Fuck Reddit spacing, btw.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
holy fucking shit
how blatant can you get?

Attached: We_Can_Do_It!.jpg (1000x1294, 2.29M)

She's been in for a while. I like playing her sometimes. She's a greasehead that makes shit faster and can stay in the dark longer.
That said, I do dislike their decision to remove Warbucks, but it's their game and at least they're leaving the files for anyone to mod him back in.

Copied and pasted from their forums. Their spacing.

If they used him in advertising the expansion, it still opens them up to recalls, at least in this jurisdiction.

Did anything change or is there a point to playing other than Wolfgang, Wickerbottom or Maxwell? They just had too good perks to play as any of the others.

Attached: 1545527500347.jpg (2048x1362, 144K)

Why don't you just mod him back in?

Winona got some new gadgets, so she might see more use. WX is always great to have as an indestructible tank as long as you have gears.

>>Ultimately we felt Warbucks was both culturally problematic
OH NO NO NO NO

>Give a gun to the hunter
>"He is too boring and problematic"
Fuck you too Kley, to think i still give you guys money

Attached: 1516587638114.jpg (680x544, 73K)