What is your opinion about it?

What is your opinion about it?

Attached: 220px-Deus_Ex,_Mankind_Divided_Box_Art.jpg (220x268, 24K)

good but could have been great

Final boss felt like a middle of the game boss, making the game feel unfinished.

Terrible. HR is much better and doesn't have 5 minute long train ride loadings.

Amazing gameplay, Palisade Bank is the best level design the series has ever seen including the original, very uninteresting writing and dialogue, Alex and Miller are both insanely dull, sexual tension between Alex and Jensen never goes anywhere, PC port is pretty subpar, console version is excellent though, environmental art is some of the best I've ever seen, more variety in locations would have been great

8.5/10 game

It's HR 1.5, in a good way. Got blasted by pretty much everybody unfairly.
Hopefully Deus Ex isn't shelved forever because of how much of a commercial failure it was.

Attached: f1qhy4xxeagqcunsdgaf.jpg (1920x835, 1.38M)

Most things were a downgrade form HR but the gameplay was actually better. I'm still pretty salty that they didn't bring back any characters from HR except Jensen, though.

Attached: Golem_City_app_concept.jpg (2048x1146, 378K)

Attached: deus-ex-mankind-divided-concept-art-1.jpg (1927x1004, 848K)

a hidden gem that should be played on the highest difficulty, non-lethal, all DLCs in order + main story, and not rushed through

good feels, superb feels, great universe, much intrigue

probably alone on this....but if they ever revisit this franchise, i hope they make the combat more fluid though. something like, not identical to, but something like dishonored combat where you can link and chain abilities for great execution animations etc etc

Attached: The-art-of-Deus-Ex-Mankind-Divided-8.jpg (1340x600, 178K)

Even if I naver played the previous games?

underrated

Spent more than 2 minutes of loading during train rides.

One of the best games of the decade. too bad it was meme'd to be half a game at 30 hours like the other 2

Why wouldn't you play the previous games?

>non lethal

no way man, some punks deserve the carbon fiber blade

>permadeath difficulty
>no cloaking

Attached: 1541036220642.jpg (2758x1822, 481K)

gameplay is better than hr
story built up all the stuff about adam being a brainwashed double agent and then went nowhere with it because they wanted to sell a sequel which is now shelved indefinitely

To be honest the game has a discount on the PlayStation store, and it's remanded me of metal gear.

gameplay is better than hr but has an incomplete story unlike hr.
Which is a failure for a deus ex game

as a player since the first one, i was deeply insulted by the absolute lack of quality control
hr was bad enough then they go and slap this on my plate. I'd rather play invisible war 5 times than this game once

I thought it was an amazing game but kind of disappointing how the narrative was cut short for a sequel hook. I think it was a game made for fans of the original deus ex.

Attached: 337000_20180928211311_1.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

what was so bad about it? I havent played it myself but so far the general consensus is either people nit picking or people saying its good but giving no context why its good

Fantastic games that everyone should try.
I need a sequel more than I need my next breath.

Attached: Deus Ex Mankind Divided Golem City Wallpaper.jpg (1919x823, 423K)

Most of the complaints seem to be about length, despite is being longer than HR

I'm in love with new-dx visuals

great gameplay, story and such ain't deus ex 1 and i still hate this retarded "muh augmented oppression" shit that's completely unrealistic and makes no goddam sense. not much of conspiracies are going on which gave deus ex the original charm (other than the ending with the illuminati scene). also feels absolutely unfinished, like they stopped giving a shit mid way developing the game and said "fuck it". also the whole microtransactions shinanigans but that discussion has been beaten to death.

for the most the complains were because of the microtransactions. but most deus ex boomers hated it because they didn't even like deus ex HR in the first place and wanted something like the original deus ex. (and the whole augmented people being oppressed is tad idiotic when the original deus ex centered on the oppression of the middle-lower classes of people which feels more grounded in reality)

It feels shorter than it is because of how abruptly the story cuts off.

>rob the bank and learn all the secrets or raid some crack house
>second playthrough
>I rob the bank again

Attached: mtn dewvolution.png (600x846, 746K)

This. Quality drops of precipitously when you get to the mafia section, but everything before that was p.good.

Attached: 20180830042914_1.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Fantastic game, all around. Is the main story a little short? Yes, but there's a lot of quests and other exploration to be done that pads out the game quite comfortably to easily over 50 hours. Still, that doesn't justify how short the story is, it's a complete story, I don't think that it has a poor finish or anything, the last level is actually really well designed outside of having to run through it to get the ideal ending by saving everyone.

The DLC is also pretty decent, both of them in fact. I really wish there were more games like this, Dishonored, Prey, etc.

Utulek should have been its own hub. I bet they planned on it being a hub and then scrapped it due to time constraints / lack of resources to finish it.

Great game. Fantastic level and art design. Interesting story. Most of the characters are meh and not as engaging as HR but are fine for what the story needs.

If they didn't chop up the base game into DLC and actually finished the last half of the game, it would likely have been one of the best games of the decade. But Square doesn't seem to realize that releasing a half finished game with day one DLC isn't going to sell 2 million copies.

I have a genuine honest question, i played the Wii U version of HR because i heard it was a very good version of the game, ive sold it since, but, when i tried it, though i was down with the premise i couldn't get past the first major level, the game felt unbearable hard and i could not for the life of me figure out what to do
I tried playing like a shooter and i died instantly
I tried playing like a stealth and just got killed too randomly and tried to just bum rush and even play like an RPG, i slowed down and tried every thing and just kept dying and dying, i have no idea what went wrong, i wasnt even on a high difficulty, im usually pretty patient with games but this was an extremely bad impression of a game/series i thought was some hidden revered gem based on all id heard from it,
What did I do wrong?

It was Breach too. Imagine all the resources they spent creating Breach. Literally no one played it, myself included. Well, I at least TRIED to play Breach and stopped because it was repetitive, boring and pointless.

The main story didn't even need to be that much longer, it concluded itself relatively well, the issue was that I felt like it badly needed a second hub, kind of like Detroit in the second game also had Hengsha.

HR was a complete story even if the length wasn't that great. Megan was found. The big disaster was stopped. We learned enough about the world and characters to find justification for whatever choice we made at the end.

MD abruptly cuts off in what was obviously the mid point in the script. Almost no questions are answered. He uncovers next to nothing about the Illuminati and only manages to slightly slow down their goal. The entire experience at the end feels like there should be more.

The manufacturing plant? I stopped playing there the first time I played it too.

I think I'm going to play it after I'm done with God Eater.
Hope it's good.

Good game but obviously they screwed up the story. It's too bad the series has been put on the shelf.