He actually plays the americans

>he actually plays the americans

Attached: 1538193670644.jpg (421x600, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shino_military
twitter.com/_dutchko
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2998331
pixiv.net/member.php?id=9072968
pixiv.net/member.php?id=3154879
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the only way I can pretend to be part of a global superpower since my inferior country will never match up to America.

you wouldn't love the vietcong experience so much if you had to be hungry and loaded with intestinal parasites to join their team

Attached: 1510378496059.png (745x745, 1.24M)

I'd rather lose than farm rice for a living

folding stock ak is kino

Post more girls in military outfits user

man playing RS2 is fucking boring, all the shitters pick US first so the teams are always stacked

you want to win you pick North Vietnam first round

That only happens when it goes on sale or a twitch faggot streams it ONCE and stops because of all the "toxic" banter.

well I stopped playing it along time ago but when I jumped on to try the campaigns it was the same stacked teams

I try to even the odds but there is only so much one man can do

130+ kills and still lose embarrassingly

Don't play campaign, it's pointless. They claimed to patch in autobalance a while ago and I still got into servers that would be stacked for the entire campaign.

knock yourself out bud

twitter.com/shino_military
twitter.com/_dutchko
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2998331
pixiv.net/member.php?id=9072968
pixiv.net/member.php?id=3154879

I'm done with the game, I don't know how they did it they made the game worse over time. I feel the weapon balance was better in the beta.

Attached: DyT5MzyU0AI_73a.jpg large.jpg (1000x1220, 84K)

I've been playing this game a long ass time and no one ever gets 130+ kills unless they are an amazing commander or attack heli pilot. I don't believe you.

Attached: 1539804289141.png (1280x824, 1.44M)

>your whole squad spawns in back at base half a second before you finish digging the perfect forward tunnel

Attached: toho2.png (497x329, 269K)

I don't have any proof on me, I might have some on my computer at home. You'll just have to believe me.

it isn't easy but hitting triple digits as infantry isn't an impossible feat, at least on the older builds where the M16 was more lethal and you could actually hit things with the Ak variants

I already said I don't believe you.

I don't play the game anymore so that's probably why you don't see people hitting triple digits

I do. Commanders and attack heli pilots. Don't get mad I'm calling you a liar.

What exactly are we discussing here?

Attached: americanz.jpg (245x281, 19K)

I wish RS2's vanilla american M69(?) flak vest cosmetic looked better. They've got its appearance right in the Gameplay Overhaul Mutator mod.

Attached: m69.jpg (430x521, 49K)

Attached: 1539804047665.jpg (1476x1015, 131K)

Attached: 59299477_p0.jpg (2500x1758, 1.63M)

Source?

Yea Forums has shit taste

the detail, shading, body proportions, etc are all fucking shit

It's like smelling the nastiest most unarousing repulsive fart and then asking for the owner of that brapper for seconds

Yea Forums and Yea Forums in general in any board that doesn't require in depth knowledge to discuss since the election is full of literal teenagers and children. of course they have shit taste, it's a fucking daycare now.

>It's like smelling the nastiest most unarousing repulsive fart and then asking for the owner of that brapper for seconds

Do you know how many fart lovers dwell here? You're literally praising the board's biggest fetish.

Actual Brap Bourgeois (what we call ourselves) are incredibly rare, 80% of brap posting is just a meme, 19% are by people so delusional they think they are a Brap Bourgeois but have none of the Honor, Courage, Commitment required to be one. The last 1% are by true purveyors of this righteous cause.

>Talks shit about Yea Forums's taste
>Is a fucking fart smeller

Oh the fucking irony.

>Yea Forums has shit taste

You new here? Yea Forums praises the shit out of BotW and Half Trash.

>tfw losing all the tickets while the enemy still have plenty
>tfw the game suddenly turned into a survival horror

I like to pretend I'm an Imperial Guardsman garrisoned in some feudal world.

I was mistaken. I had set my already low standards for Yea Forums too high.

I always gravitate towards the weaker faction because the uphill battle is more fun. Soviets in RO2, VC in RS2.

That's a fucking big hedgehog

>Yea Forums
>standards

Are you for real right now?

>VC in RS2
>weaker
Spawn tunnels > squad leaders any day of the week

except on hue but that map fucking sucks

If you want a real uphill battle, pick US/AUS/South Vietnam on mapload.

Playing as the Japanese in Rising Storm (1) was the real underdog fight, I can count on my fingers the number of times I can remember the Japanese winning the campaign in hundreds of hours of gameplay

Literally every campaign server, the US side sweeps 90% of the time. Idk if its because all the /k/ boomers and armchair generals stack on US, or if aks are just weak as shit compared to m16s. But picking VC is pretty much always picking the losing side.

I want to drop some GIs now.

Read or watch Girls' Last Tour if you want that and a side helping of feels.

I KILL YOU GI
GI
I KILL YOU

Suffer like GI did

Attached: 63193482_p0.png (700x627, 509K)

Attached: 1540329887187.jpg (700x648, 96K)

I haven't played the game in awhile, but back when the multiplayer campaign was first released VC won literally every time because all the experienced players stacked the team. Before campaign, everybody just stacked VC on map switch. You literally wouldn't have a chance of winning if you didn't join the designated stacked team.

It's been a while hasn't it? My friends from the NLF.