Why are Americans constantly shoving politics into their games? I haven't noticed any Japanese games pulling this shit

Why are Americans constantly shoving politics into their games? I haven't noticed any Japanese games pulling this shit.

Attached: 1530869959238.gif (520x520, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27rw3-BGJyI
youtu.be/c0KfO62tH1A
youtu.be/jOHAsb04-Ns
japantimes.co.jp/community/2019/03/06/general/theres-student-uprizine-needs-heard/#.XIHblWlME0M
youtu.be/WKduCxD4I20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can do the same fatality to the female chars, no?

you just made this thread retard

What a low effort, nonsensical fatality. Apply yourself boon

Why do you make this same thread every day?

so THIS is mortal combat? cringe and yikes from me!

you realize Kano can literally headbutt her until her head explodes in his fatality as well, right?

I wish the Japanese would talk about politics/other subjects more it would give me a better idea of what Japan is like. Every depiction of Japan in their own media seems so shalllow and surface level but especially in cartoons and vidya.

Fatalities are political?

because asian countries are primarily homogenized.

they do not care about identity politics. racism and social justice does not exist in those countries.

Attached: DlL-kH2XsAA2gs.jpg (720x960, 133K)

>identity politics. racism and social justice does not exist in those countries.
lol, you've never been to japan, dumb weeb faggot.

>Politics
>Implying that's not just Cassie taking after her father.

Asians are hella racist. Every Asian hates every other Asian. Like Japanese hate Chinese, Koreans hate the Taiwanese ect...
Asians are insanely into identity politics.

How is this political? I think it's funny as hell and kinda want the game. The fatalities are great.

Actually, you know what? Fuck you, let's talk about MK11. What's your guys' favorite fatality so far? I'm caught up between this one and Kabal's "dragging their face off" one.

Attached: 1117606491738.jpg (1185x759, 82K)

So far, I like Johnny's take 3 and Baraka's lunchtime.

Scorpion chain slice is p. stylish

so you agree with me then. they are not forced to become politically correct. they are allowed to freely speak what is on their mind. unlike europe and soon to be US, where whites are always feeling guilty and beating themselves up over imaginary disparity.

Attached: DpN6NF9XgAAK63E.jpg (1536x2048, 383K)

You should play Killer7, it's a Japanese game that spends a lot of time ragging on Japanese politics.

Why do you choose to care?

What's your point there's footage of Johnny ripping his own daughter's head off skip to 4:53
youtube.com/watch?v=27rw3-BGJyI

Nope.

There is nothing political about MK.

Because SJWism is just a secular religion and religious people think they can substitute piety for ability. EXACTLY the same principles are at work.

A shitty portrait of Jesus is still a portrait of Jesus and you are a Good Person for making it and we should all applaud.

I was a little underwhelmed with Baraka's, but everything they've done with Cage has been amazing. I'm glad MK still has that bit of humor.

The Japanese do it too, just differently. Have you ever seen a church in any sort of Japanese media that didn't turn out to be evil?

I like that it's a call back to his glitched fatality in mk1 as an mk fan that has been playing since the first game.

I like what alot of the moves do from a gameplay perspective but why does mk always have shit animations?
I mean its their 11th try

youtu.be/c0KfO62tH1A

This fatality is so fucking trash and I hate it but it makes me giggle

Wasn't an asian horror game just review-bombed by other asians and taken off steam for being political?

Fuck this feminist political bullshit

Yes but ignore that or OPs argument doesn't work.

cause white men have spent too long in the spot light

and its our turn now

youtu.be/jOHAsb04-Ns

Damn....I wish I lived there.......

Hell yeah brother, Johnny's fatality is probably one of the best ones I've seen in the past 3 games

They really knocked it out of the park with Johnny this time. I love it.

>social justice does not exist in those countries
japantimes.co.jp/community/2019/03/06/general/theres-student-uprizine-needs-heard/#.XIHblWlME0M

Why does there seem to be a shitposting thread involving MK every hour recently?

DoA shills and Smash niggers are scared

Because Rape day isn't allowed on Steam so anons are shitposting about violent games being allowed but not that game. Apparently it will hurt Steam in the long run.

Because Yea Forums is easier to troll than Tumblr.

He right tho.

Context of this thread aside, and God knows how much I don't want IRL politics in my escapism:
That's got to be the worst fatality I've seen in MK. It doesn't make any sense and its boring af. It's just cartoon violence for the sake of cartoon violence at this point. Yet boobs and beautiful females are bad.

Attached: 1537831122161.gif (480x270, 3.76M)

>doesn't make any sense
Have you played MK before? Do you remember when people would explode into like 12 femurs and 4 rib cages?

also ignore the word Japanese in op

This is gross anyways I don’t see the appeal for these games.

Then why did you post?

He only played the last part of the fatality she does a zipper shot with her guns then does the kick.

Juat skip to the end
youtu.be/WKduCxD4I20

At least it's relatively short and simple. The majority of the new fatalities feel like interpretive dance routines with a bunch of random bullshit thrown in.

Are you fucking retarded?How can you come to the conclusion with that animation when you have Nier automata made by Hiroshimanagasaki that has so many political namedroppings and clearly wants to shift your political stance to a more ''peace and love'' and ''united world plz guys''

>they are not forced to become politically correct. they are allowed to freely speak what is on their mind
You're too focused on western political dynamics. Just because xenophobia is more tolerated there doesn't mean they don't have their own version of wrongthink.

Just like her dad.