Fkin feeling it bros. Any games to play when high af?

Fkin feeling it bros. Any games to play when high af?

Attached: 1480919973733.webm (640x640, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE WEED LMAO!!!

katamari damacy

devil may cry 5

DUUUUDE

WEED

BRAIN BLAST

Is that Jimmy Nu-tron?

Why didn't he inhale any of that

All that hair still cant keep him from balding lmao

"Dude weed lmao" posters are factually more annoying than actual stoners

APEX LEGENDS THE NEWEST game by respawn entertainment

WUDE

Modern weed is weaponized and used to induce schizophrenia.

I bury this dude overdosed on weed by now.
RIP

>he doesn't DUDE WEED post while lighting up a fat blunt

Attached: 1542771848778.jpg (640x480, 53K)

dude it also lowers your t levels more than using a pillow

Just made my first homemade bong. Can't wait to get some pot to smoke out of this bad boy.

Attached: homemadebong.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Agreed. unless you are growing it for yourself and eating it instead of smoking it you're gonna have a bad time

Drug addicts are so obnoxious.

What the fuck is wrong with you my dude? you can get an actual bong for like $15 bucks there's no need to do that ghetto shit.

FVCKING BASED

Attached: a251f1a62231c7d174a03b8665fc6fc7.png (945x722, 384K)

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Stoner detected

Attached: 1551400105539m.jpg (1024x994, 83K)

If you change the o in Mario to juana... Dude...

Attached: maxresdefault(22).jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Nah, actual stoners are incredibly annoying.

>Dude, watch me roll this blunt!
>I'm SOOOO high dude!
>What are some good movies to watch/games to play while high?
>LOL I'm using an unusual object to smoke weed!
>Look at my new bong!
>I'm only losing because I'm too high dude...
>*bubbling noise*

Attached: 97635778.jpg (449x500, 52K)

Is that "that 70s show" ?

Nigga it's the same thing, why bother ?

>muh horseshoe
shove it up your ass weedfag

>smoking on a plastic bottle
Jesus Christ you stoners really are retards. Next you'll tell me there was alcohol in that shit.

Weird i never see that most stoners turn quiet, meanwhile the same meme is posted by straightedge faggots bragging about only drinking water and eatting celery

I'm just saying, unless you're doing it for shit and giggles, just get the actual thing, there's even glass bongs for cheap.

You apparently have no idea which part gets lit so why don't you fuck off kid

Fuck off, degenerate.

nah you're just weak

>hating on /ourguy/ jimmy nu-tron

And I'm just saying: It's the same thing, so why would you ?

Plastic bongs really aren't that healthy

QUALITY, it may be the same mechanically but that shit's ugly and unreliable.

U mad kid ? :^)

I had one Steam friend who was a stoner, he literally invited me to a live-stream of him rolling a blunt.
He also acted like he knew me better than I know myself, as if he was some kind of enlightened being.
Haven't befriended another stoner since, even furries are less annoying.

Attached: 1535898904039.jpg (379x364, 81K)

Basically any game you would play not high, just play it high and its suddenly better.

Protip: Play a game with regular pauses so you can take bong rips

How ? It's not like you're lighting up plastic

Ugly/Unreliable =/= Quality

People tell me that I get “high” when I use Adderall. I’m currently using Adderall. Am I high? Or is it only possible to get high off of non-prescription drugs?

all of them

Stoner here, never did any of that except the bubbling noise cause I use a webcam mic.

You might be a loser.

DUDE

serious question why does Yea Forums seem to collectively hate stoners and weed in general? I haven’t smoked weed since my early 20s and generally think it’s a boring drug but you guys seem to give alcohol a pass while completely dismissing any mention of marijuana.

>move to a new state
>don't know any drug dealers
Wtf do I do? I haven't smokd in months. Games just aren't as fun without it.

>a stoner calling other people losers

Now that's rich.

Psychs and stims are much better than weed. Weed is honestly so shit compared to other drugs, while also having a really vocal userbase.

Attached: Tenshi_GTR.jpg (800x768, 538K)

Its literally an amphetamine, just like meth. If you abused it like a methhead abused his shit, you'd be in the same situation -- staying up for days and going fucking crazy while your health deteriorates

>serious question why does Yea Forums seem to collectively hate stoners and weed in general?
It's just a sentiment that's gotten eaten up by anons, much like any common meme spewed on this site. Maybe it's a leftover from Quentin?

Might as well jump off a bridge.

This post made me fully realize how much I no longer belong here. God damn, there is no way you are older than 16 making bongs like that. I sit here and post with children every day, fuck. I remember thinking back when I was in high school how most people who browsed were probably around my age and I was right. This place is still for older teenagers and young adults, not 25 year olds. God damnit.

most people are just pretending to hate it or underage kiddos. everyone knows weed is amazing

I was just thinking about this game today! Is there ever going to be a proper entry in the series for PC? Or ever again?

hahaha, yeah, NOW THAT'S RICH

I am both a stoner and dude weed lmao poster. It's just a meme lil faget. Yea Forums isn't anti weed, you dinguses

Agreed. They're also virtually always underaged

Who else dry herb vape?

Attached: VapCap_M_Heating_Riyadh_98fe2710-01a5-41d5-af44-3f5ae6b19d06_1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 54K)

oh, and to answer your question, you get 'high' from any drug that is psychoactive. If you go to the wikipedia page for a drug, do a ctrl-f search for 'psychoactive' and thats all youll need to know that if you take it, it changes your state of mind

Okay you were doing a decent baitjob until this last post. 4/10 next time don't make it so obvious.

>hating weed means you're a kid
Other way around buddy.

smoke is hundreds of degrees but rapidly cools before you inhale it, the heat from the smoke will put vaporized plastic into it, just use glass, pic unrelated

Attached: 435468.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mom won't buy them for them cus it'll stink the basement

What? My 14 year old brother smokes weed with his friends whenever they come over, weed is literally an underage zoomer drug.

DUDE WEED LMAO DUDE WEED LMAO DUDE FUCK YOU.

I like edibles

Attached: 1408611036302.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

dry vaping? I tried it a few times and it sucked. I bought a fancy $100 air vape with a tube, mesh bowl, and a controllable heating element. It really sucked, to the point that I didnt even know if it was working. Its very time consuming to just sit there and huff warm air continuously, because it cant be 'paused', the heating element has to warm it up again after you stop.

If you want something clean, vape an oil pen. Those are 11/10 A++++ fucking amazing. Its as strong as a straight keif hit without any smoke, tar, carcinogens, etc. Theres no smell either, so you could vape it indoors if nobodys looking.

u rite

Did I strike a nerve?
Maybe you should spend your money on improving your situation instead of on weed?
Find some hobbies and stop defining yourself through "stoner culture" alone.

>Hating kids means you're a weed

Dragon's dogma. Its a real adventure when you're completely stoned
And try not to be THAT Guy. Theres a reason faggots are spamming DUDE LMAO. Do your part in preventing the stoner reputation from tanking further
Dont talk about it to people who dont care, Yea Forums threads are obviously fine because if someone doesnt care they dont need to click it
Dont smoke with other people or talk to them unless they know beforehand and agree to it

This is highly accurate except one friends who just stop interacting and its annoying. Havent smoked in a year and a half and might never again but all my friends do and its truly changed a few of them. It was better in middle school and early highschool when we didnt smoke. I need new friends and I really wish I didnt but they literally can't hang out and not smoke. Its truly destroyed them and they don't see it as a problem and will 100% continue probably for the rest of their lives. And most importantly, fuck weed culture. Nothings good about it it's all liberal, söyboy, nigger culture crap and will never be alcohol culture, which has a sophisticated side. Weed culture is incapable of having a higher echelon side.

Attached: 1551927793154.jpg (600x739, 178K)

>Yea Forums isn't anti weed
>dingus

Attached: 1513285746821.jpg (300x300, 25K)

if kids smoke weed then they're dumbasses. Marijuana is a gentlemans hobby

>hating kids means you're a weed
That doesn't make much sense my friend.

Sure it is Alex. See if Joe Rogan will let you back on, shit was hilarious.

>virtually
you're going easy on them

anything you like sober you'll like under the influence.
/thread

Dont smoke with other people that dont want to get high, I mean. Try not to be high around those who just dont care, you're not as funny as you think you are

Retard

Unironically this
Also
DUDE

There are some days in which I have taken more than the highest recommended dose of Adderall (the highest recommended dose of Adderall being 60 mg in one day, I have sometimes taken up to 840 mg of Adderall in one day and up to 1,400 of caffeine tablets in that same day) and I barely notice a difference. Is that considered “abuse”?

Yee it's the only way, but I think those Dynavap things are wack. I Don't want to carry a lighter or a pipe ever. I'm skeptical. What's the appeal? Just the cost value?
Can't fuckin get a hold of oil pens. There are really nice, but not like, astronomically better than try herb.
Have MFLB and MistVape Touch.

>he doesn't know

Seriously I've always wanted to find this guy and knock his ass out for existing.

>smoking anything except joints or pipes
A great deal of cannabinoids, including some natural anti-psychotics, are water-soluable. When you use a bong or other water-filtered method you are missing out on the natural anti-psychotics designed to keep you grounded. It's why bong heads are almost always giggling retards or grumpy boys/

True, making bongs is literally highschool tier. But you'll never leave, the shitposting is to good.

based

Interesting. I've never heard that. I don't exactly believe it, but it seems reasonable.

I just like the cost of dry herb, also I know precisely what's being vaped vs a mysterious processed oil.

Cost, hits hard, super small (basically the size of a cigarette), Vapes the weed better than my arizer. Having a lighter sucks but pretty easy to carry around.

uhhh, I hope Im not teaching you the wrong shit, but if you want to get high from addys you gotta crush and snort them

btw, you cant compare drug doses like that. 5 doses of X does not equal 1000 doses of something else, etc. When people have oversimplified mental models of how drugs work, they accidentally overdose or mix the wrong things together (like adderal and alcohol. ones an upper and ones a downer so they cancel out, amirite?)

Attached: addys.jpg (916x1142, 165K)

user... Check steam

I know a lot of stoners and none of them are like that. Maybe teenagers talk like that, I don't know

Yea Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc

Puyopuyo tetris

you dont know precisely whats being smoked though. your dealer may not know the strain, or he may lie about how strong it is. additionally it could be covered with pesticides from the greenhouse.

Just like with oil pens, the only way you'll really know what you're smoking is a lab test (for THC & pesticides).

Those desktop Vapes are way too much effort, a dynavap or fury 2 get straight to the point and are pocketable, with the fury 2 being electronic.

It absolutely is faggot

he's probably old enough to be your dad now

Yeah, I kinda know about the remake.

It really isnt. There's a ton of comfy stoner threads when you have to sleep early for school.