What's your favorite switch game?

What's your favorite switch game?
What's your favorite vita game

Attached: vitaswitch.jpg (2048x1536, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJJ3i2RU8TI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_Vita-only_games
amazon.com/COASD-Reader-Adapter-Multi-Function-Tablets-Black/dp/B01H8MQ4GQ/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=sd card reader&qid=1552019441&s=gateway&sr=8-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not using the pro hud

heh heh, you think you guys are all that?
Well, sorry kids, but daddy's home.
*ahem*
FUCK SHITCH AND FUCK VITA

Attached: 97b1d229-23e9-495c-b543-fbaac2a1fc75_2.38084799d51b62024c3e33fbb66595a7.jpg (450x450, 34K)

lmao ok

Attached: psp3ds.jpg (808x1213, 117K)

>switch
puyo puyo tetris
>vita
MGS hd collection

Nice job posting this on /g/ first

>Switch
Odyssey.
>Vita
Tales of Hearts R, the best JRPG on that thing.

Attached: 214a9c5144b2d14164c8a83b03f3b1d4.png (1500x932, 2.06M)

I love handhelds!
it was an honest mistake
let's have a comfy thread now

Attached: image7.jpg (4032x3024, 979K)

>Switch
Xenoblade 2
>Vita
Persona 4 Golden

>Switch
Xenoblade 2
>Vita
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth

>Switch
Mario Odyssey
>Vita
Danganronpa 2

>The Vita is dead
>The 3DS is also on it's way out
>The Switch and smartphones actually killed handhelds
Feels pretty good desu

wtf son
The psp looks better than the 3ds lmao

Literally me

Good taste user

>vita
>dead

Attached: all4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

why do you have 4 vitas?

Mario Odyssey and Persona 4 Gold

why not

Attached: image6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Although I agree with your point, these are pretty cherrypicked.
Connect a psp to a tv and record it, and use a 3ds with a capture card and compare the two.

>What's your favorite switch game?
Splat 2
>What's your favorite vita game
Disgaea 4

Only way to get a Vita now is used.

bottom has way more soul

Is that you vita user?

>Splatoon 2
>Project Diva F2nd

Attached: 1546010927040.jpg (550x400, 50K)

>similar game
>same area
>same colors
>pretty cherrypicked
yeah ok
I love my 3ds but dont pretend that nintendo even tried to use decent hardware
You faggots can't even display a simple image on your switches to compare to the vita screen.

Attached: image5.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

>Xenoblade 2
>Danganronpa 2

Attached: 1550731353093.jpg (600x2198, 116K)

Handhelds are best for hacking
I can't wait for the Switch to get some games so I can pirate them

anyone else install this too? now i can rip game carts without any bullshit that the sd2vita would cause using the game slot

Attached: psvsd.jpg (2160x3840, 2.26M)

Favorite Vita game is Muramasa rebirth.
Favorite Switch game is smash bros.
Both have fun indie games too.

>Splatoon 2
>Gravity Rush

Attached: 1547450510547.jpg (1278x1267, 145K)

>switch
BotW i guess
>vita
Tales of Hearts R

two of my vitas are 3G so I'm def gonna buy some.
Can you combine the storage with the memory card slot and the sd2vita? Because that would give you a pretty insane amount of storage.
I'm thinking of writing an ffmpeg script to convert videos to a format that the vita accepts, I imagine weebshit and movies would look great on this screen.

Attached: image9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

I just use sd2vita
>now I can rip game carts
Not something that's come up for me I guess

>you faggots
I’m not a big 3ds fan, chill out.
Besides, you seem to be missing my point, which is that we don’t know what brightness either consoles are at, we don’t know the lighting of where these pictures were taken, we don’t know what camera was used, and we don’t have two exact comparison spots.
The game is going to spawn you at the start of an area whenever you change areas.
Doesn’t that seem like a significantly better comparison shot? But no, it had to be taken at different angles.
And unless we get an actual captured raw output then whatever you say is bullshit and hearsay.

Attached: 3BD46CBE-AF9B-4AFE-9D33-380BDFC5D371.gif (382x450, 704K)

has anyone done a transfer speed test to compare memory card vs sd2vita vs the 3G hack? one of the reasons I settled on sd2vita is because it's actually faster than the native memory cards in terms of load times. I kinda wonder if the 3G thing might be slower

there's still plenty of unopened old stock from japan, and the vita has no region lock

zelda botw
muramasa

I'm not comparing graphics you idiot, I'm comparing screen quality.

Attached: switchvita.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

It's sad the vita has a better dpad and face buttons than the switch

>Switch
XC2
>Vita
P4G and GR
>PSP
Phantasy Star 2 infinity
>DS
FFTA2
>3DS
Monster Hunter 4U
>Shield portable
Incomprehensible

Attached: 2018-07-19 08.54.14.jpg (1558x994, 840K)

That guy really loves his Vita just let him be. I've seen him shit up a thread before. Uses the same images.

>switch
botw or xbc2
>vita
piles of multiplats. steamworld dig 2 might be my favorite so far.

holy shit the amount of idorts in this thread

yes you can, but you have to allot programs to use specific mounts and shit. i have a 16gb legit card i use for adrenaline that only adrenaline can even see outside of vita/molecularshell. my psvsd is ux0: and the legit is uma0:. you can also mount an sd2vita for more shit and there's a way to get it to work but i havent dug that deep as i dont have a use for it just yet.
from what ive seen the psvsd has same speeds as the regular sony card, no advantage what so ever speed wise, just storage capacity. no idea how that compares to the sd2vita however.

also for op my favorite vita game is tearaway and favorite switch game is botw

Attached: viter.jpg (1920x1080, 636K)

>all these Xenoblade 2 anons
My niggas

Attached: 1542586426190.jpg (1005x1200, 171K)

my vita got an entire column of dead pixels through the screen and now I haven't touched it since

It's hard to beat OLED
The 3DS had very low quality screens but it's because Nintendo cheaped out with the stereoscopic 3D option, they would have costed a lot of money if they were of any considerable quality. Even the IPS ones are very low quality for IPS technology. Also all 3DS screens are 5bpp, which gives it inherently horrid color accuracy and banding

Sony will always win in any purely hardware comparison debate, since they're actually trying to be competitive

Dust Collector
Stranger of Sword City, or Rabi-Ribi
I only bought a Switch early so I'd be certain to have the best homebrew entrypoints, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Attached: 2018-07-01-225454.png (960x544, 884K)

My bad.
I should’ve asked more specifically what you were talking about before arguing, but you probably should’ve been more explicit with what you were comparing.

I love mobile and handheld devices. Any of you play on android or iPhones? Evoland 1 and 2 are on sale on play store for 99 cents each. Just snagged them. Been buying a lot of stuff on my switch as well. Been playing strikers 1945 and dragon blaze. Great shmups.

>Switch
Xenoblade 2, ez
>Vita
Only ORIGINAL Vita game I beat that really stuck with me is Tearaway, it was like playing a Disney movie. I also enjoyed P4G, Dragon Quest Builders and the One Way Heroics "remake", even if it is worse than the original.
I mainly use my Vita for PSX emulation, but also for PSP, indies and ports. Such a god tier console desu, fantastic build quality and screen.

you can buy a replacement front assembly from aliexpress for like $15 and all you need is a screwdriver to install it, just make sure you buy the full assembly and not just the screen.

Nintendo uses lesser quality screens and plastics cause they are durable. That is why I don't understand glass screen protectors for the switch when the screen won't break from falls since the joycons are meant to take the blunt of the damage and come apart. Kind of like old cellphones that break apart and battery falls out when it falls. My switch screen has scuffs, but you cant tell when the screen is on. If I used a glass screen protector it would just shatter the protector and I would have to keep buying new protectors. Phones and glass screens is what you should be putting protection on.

What an absolute patrician

Attached: 1548477498579.jpg (275x326, 50K)

>tfw vita is getting some obvious battle damage
:(
good thing I have a neon orange one as well. I far prefer the 1st gen over the 2nd anyways. there's zero argument for the screen comparison

that's a very nice spread user

Attached: switchds.jpg (3686x2765, 658K)

thats a lot of gigs
thats a lot of eurobeat you can listen to while playing racing games

its fine user
Still if you want a more straight try MGS3D vs piss walker or vita MGS3 HD

Attached: 2019-03-02-154501.jpg (960x544, 110K)

You a modder? I got a lot of the tools required for modding, but I haven't found a project to do just yet. I do wonder if you can paint the black borders of the Nintendo switches digitizer panel. Cause if you do a shell replacement of another color you will still have these huge black bezels where the digitizer is a large portion of it.

Breath of the Wild for Switch and Soul Sacrifice Delta for Vita

Vita is Gravity Rush and Rabi-Ribi.

>If I used a glass screen protector it would just shatter the protector and I would have to keep buying new protectors.
Better than scuffing the screen which is literally unreplaceable

Just because you're blind doesn't mean everyone is

What's with the Xenoblade 2 comments?

I thought Xenoblade 2 completely shat over Xenoblade 1? Why would people like it?

>3.60 firmware
>8GB memory card
What a waste tbqh

I never realized how awful the 3ds port is, and I played throught the whole thing twice
youtube.com/watch?v=jJJ3i2RU8TI
I have a 32gig card in one of the other vitas and I'm gonna buy an sd2vita soon. I like keeping a small card to avoid pirate syndrome.

>Why would people like it?
it's literally the only non mario/zelda thing to play on the switch, that and the pedo tps

so he can flip them for the 3.60 firmware premium of course. The clocks are different on three of them, so he obviously doesn't give a shit about two of them.

Actually that isn't true. You can replacement the digitizer which is what is made of plastic and scratches. The LCD is protected underneath that. It's why the touchscreen is total shit compared to your smartphone with a glass screen. If you replace the digitizer then you pretty much have a "new" screen.

As someone who loves my vita is the 3ds a good purchase? Looks like it woukd be a good purchase since I mostly like jrpgs.

God fucking yes. 3DS has fucking everything. It even had fighting games in the early days before everyone decided to stop releasing them on the 3ds. The 3ds has the best library of games since the GBA days.

I’m late on the 3ds train but damn is it fun playing games you missed out on

Attached: 368F1E8C-67C2-4C96-AC44-364A7C8DAAA1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

>so he obviously doesn't give a shit about two of them.
fug you I love all my vitas
They're not for sale.
I keep my 3DS's for the GBA mode, the SMT games and for the dragon quest games (undubbed and patched from gba temp). I'm holding out for a DQ 11 english patch.

I don't see why since vita is basically a JRPG machine, but I got my 2dsxl a few months ago and it's all I play. Have a few DQ games, some SMT, the final fantasy GBA games, all the NES/SNES/TG16/GEN roms. It's a great little handheld.

There are more good JRPGs on the 3DS than Vita. Bravely Default, Etrian Odyssey, SMTIV, SMT Soul Hackers, Strange Journey remake, Radiant Historia Remake, etc.

I really wish sega ported more DC games to the vita
I've wanted portable SA and SA2 for over a decade now.

Attached: 2019-03-02-113301.jpg (960x544, 107K)

Forgot about Etrian Odyssey and Bravely Default. They're great too. There's also Stella Glow and Ever Oasis. Haven't played them but they look sufficiently cringe to be JRPG.

Is XCOM any good on the Vita? I just found out it exists today.

I'm gonna pull the trigger on sd2vita soon. Can I toggle betwen my original card and sd on the whim? I have a few games on it.

I read up on it and apparently it runs like shit. One guy said it managed to corrupt his memory card while writing to it. I decided not to get it.

you can play though the entire trails, ys etc series on the vita. hard to beat.

Handhelds turned into port machines for the 8th gen and I think Switch is just continuing that natural progression. When you look at the 3DS and Vita libraries, it's basically all ports, remakes and remasters. Gone are the days when unique games were made specifically for a given handheld because of its specific characteristics.

That's what I'm going to miss the most. Handheld games are basically dead now. It's just console games, console games watered down to run on the Switch, and mobile games.

>Switch
Breath of the Wild, Tropical Freeze port and Smash

>Vita
Danganronpa (main entries)

You obviously never used or played on the 3ds. It had tons of exclusives cause Japan is big on handheld and mobile devices. It's the fucking home consoles that are port machines now. What does playstation 4 really have??? Spiderman, GOW, Horizon, that dark souls spin off. It has nothing the PC or XBOX already have. Mobile is the future old man.

That's not true though. There's plenty of new IP's for both. Bravely Default is a fantastic one for 3ds, and Vita is rife with unique stuff alongside the HD REMASTER X VITA EDITION stuff. There's a lot more of that now than there used to be, but people buy them and it's fun to see old games in a new way, so it's win/win really.

all consoles are turning into port machines

>Mobile is the future old man.
I know it's true, but fuck you anyway.

Attached: 1551304953103.jpg (750x296, 18K)

xcom runs like absolute ass on every system
i wouldn't fucking touch nu-XCOM on console/handheld if i could go back and re-do my life

>Favorite Switch game
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Favorite Vita game
Dungeon Travelers 2 or Muramasa Rebirth, tied and both are excellent.

Attached: 1514461569841.jpg (480x320, 10K)

>It had tons of exclusives
Name some noteworthy 3DS exclusives.
>You obviously never
I've had 3 of them. I've enjoyed many games on it but 80% or more of them are remakes
>Blah blah PS4
Who said anything about the PS4? Multiplats and ports are NOT the same thing. You get to play a new game on its release day, does that change somehow just because you can play it on PC or Xbox? The very same game getting watered down and releasing 5 years later on the Switch, that's a port, because if you actually play video games you've already played it. Who the fuck got excited about Dark Souls and Skyrim, the worst ports of the games, in 2018? No one except drones.
>Mobile is the future old man.
Mobile games overtook traditional games a long, long time ago. Switch isn't part of that trend, it's actually the last remnant of dedicated portable gaming devices (aka handhelds) which is a market that mobile has all but killed. Mobile is the future indeed, I hope you enjoy playing monetized tap shit on your Nintendo brand iphone in 6 years

Just bought a new one off amazon.

Literally why? They're like $270 dollarydoos. Bought a used one for $140 last week. Japanese-owned, so it's sure to be in great condition.

I bought a new Japanese one for $140 a year or so ago. Guess the price has gone up? Sounds like you got ripped off though

Is Dissidia on the Vita?

yeah

NO GAMES LMAO.
3DS on the other hand, now that's portable console with games.

came here to post this

switch is a handheld, if you consider it as a console it's a complete joke with its hardware/online

How much could my like-new homebrewed 3.6 vita go for?

I ripped myself off. Didn't buy it a year ago when the prices were low.

>judging someone for not having as much autism as you
fpwp

pirate syndrome?

He means that the ability to play anything and everything will lessen his motivation to play anything at all because his mind will always wander to the games he's not playing.

It's the full game and expansion with no compromises but damn is it not one of the ugliest games on Vita and the audio is very choppy for some reason.

Attached: x-com-enemy-unknown-plus-ps-vita-005-2old4.jpg (960x544, 55K)

I have it and never play it on vita. It runs and looks like ass.

Switch:
I might get shit for this, but honestly, Super Mario Odyssey. There's still a lot of post-game stuff I still haven't done, and some of it can be surprisingly challenging (fuck that sheep herding segment where you have to knock them into the kennels without having them fall to their death). Mario+Rabbids was also alright, but I liked the DK Adventure DLC way more despite it being a bit limited in terms of content and weapons. It honestly made me change my strategies quite a few times, and makes the main game feel a bit too bloated in comparison. Otherwise, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom. Fucking kino from start to finish.

Vita
In terms of exclusives: Killzone: Mercenary easily. I had a blast with that game when it was active, despite it being a bit basic and relying on touch-screen shit. Even the story was decent-ish for a western AA game. Otherwise, uh I guess Dragon's Crown or Ys: Celceta?
Kinda sad how this list gets smaller and smaller.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_Vita-only_games

MHGU
DT2

>Vita
Freedom Wars
>Switch
Xenoblade 2Torna

Attached: 1547914261623.jpg (914x1280, 557K)

Cheaper option compared to buying 64 GB vita memory cards.

Attached: 1503661083129.png (360x390, 136K)

Switch: Octopath Traveler
3DS: Animal Crossing New Leaf
Vita: Hotline Miami.

Yeah, sorry.

>Tales of Hearts R
Can't believe I forgot about this. It plays well and the weapon customization is nice. Too bad the localization is total ass.
>Persona 4 Golden
This too. It was a bit easy and able to be broken in hilarious ways, but goddamn did I enjoy it. Way more than 3Fes and even 3PSP. Still haven't played vanilla P4, though I expect a severe downgrade.

Monster Hunter
you fucking degenerate baiting faggot

Really? Octopath? I never stuck with it. But I'd be intrigued if you would explain what makes it your favourite Switch game. I've considered having another try at it.

Because I like turn based JRPGs.

Based.

Xenoblade 2
Purse Owner 4: Golden

Attached: 1532056526002.png (184x184, 15K)

Hacked my vita yesterday, have 15 games on it already. Played about 2 hours of corpse party now I’m just staring at the list of available games again. Card isn’t even half full. That syndrome is real

Is the PSP Persona 3 mostly the same as FES?

Other person chiming in. I enjoy Octopath for the comfy gameplay, but the stories are all so disappointing, short, bland, uninteresting. It's such a shame. Otherwise good game, nice way to spend your spare time. Just don't expect too much

the story is the most bland shit i’ve played in a while, got too much in the way of the gameplay which was pretty fun

>I might get shit for this, but honestly, Super Mario Odyssey.
Stop drinking the Yea Forums koolaid. This board shits on every Switch game because muh contrarianism. Even Wonderful 101 would get retroactively lambasted if it got a port. Don't preemptively defend yourself for liking the best 3D Mario.

No cutscenes or proper overworld (its all menu based almost like a VN). Only 3d segments are in Tartarus. Not to mention you have control over your party members and fusion spells are different/essentially nerfed.

Based Sableposter

no. the vita will recognize only one as the memory card

however part of the instructions for installing the sd2vita is how to transfer all your data to the SD card

Doesn't sound very promising. Thanks for the info.

Attached: alone.jpg (4592x3056, 3.92M)

blazblue central fiction on switch
UNIST on vita

Attached: a85bda1a2518181517a8b8dea2986dbe.jpg (812x1000, 233K)

It's quantity over quality: the game

I don’t have a Vita but my favorite Switch game is Breath of the Wild.

True, but at the very least the hardware isn't complete ass (for a handheld, it's a joke as a console indeed).
I've always hated seeing sequels of weebshit games get fucked because they suddenly became handheld only despite previous games being PC/Console titles, that's why I am happy handhelds are (mostly) dying.

>Switch
Breath of the Wild
>Vita
When I had one I played the shit out of P4G, sold it to a friend.

Attached: 36E2EA22-80CC-4AF9-9EB6-F71146C91976.jpg (3024x2200, 1.38M)

No it doesn't you autist. Not even close.

>Unist on Vita

How do you ever play in any matches?

breath of the child
mgs hd or spelunky or persona 4 g

How on a console that has Odyssey, Bayonetta 2, Tropical Freeze, Breath of the Wild, and Smash can you say XC2 is your favorite?

the other ones are ports

>Switch
tie between odyssey and pokemon let's go
>Vita
tie between toukiden and uppers

Attached: 1478027130669.png (737x404, 24K)

>and Smash
Why do drones just de facto assume that everyone should love their party fighter? No other genre or series gets this treatment. I know several people who hate Smash with a passion, and they own Nintendo consoles

bayonetta 2 sucks fucking ass you pleb the fuck outta here

Do you have a single piece of evidence to back that up?

Attached: 1368792540153.png (325x461, 156K)

>list other games
>focuses on Smash
O B S E S S E D

yeah you like it and you have the shittiest taste of them all so no matter what it's shit

>Smash Ultimate
>P4 Golden
C'mon Atlus, start migrating SMT and EO to Switch already, let the 3DS die. I'll take Grownlanser too

Is Stranger of Sword City any good user? I've seen it on steam and thought about picking it up.

Why do snoybois just de facto assume that everyone should hate that party fighter? No other genre or series gets this treatment. I know several people who love Smash with a passion, and they don't own Nintendo consoles

cope

I have no idea, I don't have any console

>bad graphics = soul
kys

Not him but I played them back to back (probably a mistake) and felt the first one was better just because of how rehashy the level structure and story were. Not to say Bayo 2 is bad, but it felt like Here We Go Again: The Game. It also had less enormous bosses which was one of my favorite parts of the first

not an argument

meant for

incorrect

If I was making a top games list, I wouldn't include a fanboy pandering nostalgia fest with no original characters, levels or music, just because I like it. I'd stick to games that are well received by normal people and not just diehard fans

> Dithered textures, versus fogged blur
PC fag here, YIKES at both.

Wow, an opinion backed up by thoughtful explanation. Respect.

> I wouldn't include a fanboy pandering nostalgia fest with no original characters, levels or music
That sounds like almost the whole vita library.

>talking about nintendo systems, nintendo games and nintendo fans
>"but sony"
Heh

It's the full game, yes. But it's buggy as fuck. I got it for a dollar from Humble and still felt ripped off because cover was invisible in the maps so you basically trial and error'd sight lines.

your YIKES doesn't let you take your pc with you in public user

That game sucks anyway.
>wander around for an hour
>can't find a bed
>return game to gamestop

souce plix

Quick question, I've been burned on fake SD cards before, is this SD card reader the sort I can buy (my computer doesn't have one) that can tell me just how much actual storage space an SD card has?

amazon.com/COASD-Reader-Adapter-Multi-Function-Tablets-Black/dp/B01H8MQ4GQ/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=sd card reader&qid=1552019441&s=gateway&sr=8-4

Attached: MOVTIL 400GB.jpg (300x241, 10K)

that's nasty, his arm is gonna smell like cunt for the rest of the day

The nvidia shield is soo good for emulation but i think the switch is gonna over crown it in a couple of years

But Smash is a game played mostly by normal people who aren't diehard fans. If that wasn't the case, it wouldn't sell as amazingly as it does.

>using your phone for games

Attached: 24293318-an-handsome-indian-kid-playing-games-with-the-mobile-phone.jpg (1300x863, 78K)

Wtf is wrong with you SMO faggots.
Even snake pass was better.

>puyo puyo
based

posting in a based thread
>splatoon 2/xeno2 tie
>odin sphere

Attached: 1511866815949.png (915x1250, 661K)

Smash, maybe a PMD in the future if it's good enough.
Dragons Crown (PS4)

Everyone who has put Splatoon 2 as their favorite for the Switch is a high IQ patrician.
That is all.