What the fuck happend to Mortal Kombat?

What the fuck happend to Mortal Kombat?

Attached: BE2D122A-69AC-4927-86BE-AB066D62CEDB.jpg (750x703, 125K)

that's pretty funny honestly

it's always been garbage. you were just an edgy kid/teen back in the day so you thought it was cool

got hijacked by onions boys. just watch the kombat kast videos, the guy who makes a lot of these design choices looks like one of those "women" with the half shaved blue hair and pink shirts in the anita videos

Girl is literally a satire of millennials, its on character.

and i'm glad of it

Mortal Kombat used to be a serious game, it distinguished itself in its seriousness and adultness by having gore that other kiddy games were too scared to put in. Mortal Kombat USED to be a serious game. Now it's a joke.

Johnny Cage has always been a goofy memer and Cassie takes after her dad

Attached: Astolfoaf.png (512x728, 170K)

>serious game
It was never that.

remember babalities? damn that was fucking hardcore

Maybe not for your generation, millenial.

It was always a silly game that took itself super serious, making it hilarious if you an adult and cool if you were a kid.
That has yet to change, X takes it's story beats super serious.

I would be blessed for a strong woman to dab on my corpse

>Mortal Kombat used to be a serious game

one day st peter will read your posts back to you and send you to hell for your fucktardation

>Mortal Kombat
>serious game

Attached: Laughingelfman.jpg (256x352, 17K)

I find these hyper-masculinzed females disgusting. You aren't cool, or funny, you're coming off as tryhard.

Yeah, it was so serious that if you did the right move a picture of a dev would appear on the right side of the screen and shout, "toasty!". It was so serious that fucking Santa Claus could be seen flying across the top of The Pit stage.

How the fuck could a game series where one of the major characters is Johnny Cage ever be construed as serious?

made by trendy social media faggots who act like marvel characters

Nothing. Cassie fits in fine.

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Hot.

so you retards never played mortal kombat before

Attached: DASH_720.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

Noob save us from this hell. All we need is a good looking Johnny, Sub, Scorpion, & Noon and all the other shitty looking characters wont matter. Im not excited to see them butcher Mileena

Mortal Kombat has never been a serious game and nobody has ever wanted it to be.

I like the idea that after MK9 and X hollywood is just like "fuck it just follow Johnny around some crazy bullshit is bound to happen, get it on camera"

They all look great but you’re on Yea Forums so that doesn’t matter, what you need to know is that all the important female characters that are the main focus of Mortal Kombat are now disgusting compared to their beautiful mk9 designs and are also now in burkas because sjws are targeting boner culture

I'M GONNA SAY IT

JUST ONCE

Attached: 1550719377286.gif (734x1100, 237K)

Someone wasn't around for Friendships finishers

Attached: 1550336322566.jpg (717x717, 66K)

Why is johnny the only character to remain based throughout the whole series? How does he do it

Most of the new women look terrible, and it had nothing to do with MK9, they just look like crap. They did a great job with Johnny and the ninjas so far but Kurt because I think the game looks good rodent mean I have to pretend they arent making the shittiest women MK has had in a while. Whether its because they've drank too much onions (most likely) or they are just bad at making female characters look interesting I don't really care

Cassie is millennial disrespect incarnate, it's pretty fitting.

This was a good post until you said "fucktardation". Unestablished curse word combos are peak cringe

The post ironic era we live suits him right

You've never played the old games, have you?

Rule of Johnny
Find me a SINGLE character named Johnny who isn't cool in some capacity

see
That's completely fine if it's only for that character.

>wesley yin-poole
>hates boobs and sexy ladies
>loves when a stronk woman mocks your corpse

Nothing wrong with these people, just regular onion filled sociopaths

Yo
Vroom vroom

literally nothing wrong with Cassie. she is the only kombat kid a like.

more like
>What the fuck happened to the West?

Attached: 55177947265.png (467x458, 431K)

>pops up out of the corner of your screen
>"TOASTYYYY"

Wow blood and gore! This game truly is a mature game for mature gamers like myself!

Most mk players ive met players were either blacks or spics so you have to pander to them

What's the matter OP? Afraid you'll get meme'd on by kids?

Attached: 1527511469420.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I want yhese lips on my dick

Nothing. Its always been lowest common denominator cringe fuel for edgy teens.

>shitty trap music in the reveal trailer
>now this

literally "we want the 16 year old non-white audience"

It's always been crass and dumb, this is just a different kind of crass and dumb to stay relevant.

Retards all over the place started listening to other retards who use screaming and incoherrent yelling to force their points on youtube and twitter, and retards decided that yes, being sheeps suit them just fine. No more thinking for yourself after all. So now you gotta pick a side that's competing with another side on who can be the most extreme, the dumbest group of people. And they keep upstaging each other.

Right now Johnny Cage is the only reason I might buy MK11.

Attached: animality.png (1195x671, 896K)

>Serious game

>Actual weeaboo edgelord game where the only Chinese+Japanese+Siamese is *bruce lee and friends noises* but the super edginess and the fact that wasnt' a stereotype yet made it ok
>Friendship fatalities
>Punching someone in the balls is an iconic move
>Asian revenant yelling GET OVER HERE like he's a tag team wrestler about to do the irish whip to flying ddt combo.

Attached: Gen Z.jpg (1139x898, 226K)

Yeah witj babalities, friendsips, nudalities and all that. Totally serious.

>Gen Z!
>Mortal Kombat's reboot actually is old enough that they played it when they were 14
user...

>toasty guy
>babalities
>friendships
>johnny cage
>bo rai cho
>mokap
>cooking with scorpion and other funny krypt content
>some fatalities that are clearly designed to be humorous
>motor kombat

Or it's a fucking joke because the character is a literal millennial so like everyone else's archetype they play it up to the point of absurdity.

trap music?

Attached: page_005.jpg (1280x1807, 376K)

TOASTY!

lol that guy you're talking about used to be a gigantic fat neckbeard who used to promote the game showing off his waifu Kitana collectibles, not really the profile type of your pro-anita boogeyman.

People should seriously not be allowed to use the internet until they're 18. Maybe even make people pass some kind of test first.

Millenial culture

Attached: 1244524595720.png (400x400, 15K)

dabbing is already an outdated thing

Was it autism?

Attached: b88addb1fc3f21f506592b89fc10ec38.png (824x400, 23K)

He was not based in the 3D games where he had no personality and they took away his nut punch. But then Shaolin Monks made up for that
Johnny Test
Neither group would use a female character like Cassie. they're not onions'd up enough to want to insert as a sassy girl like white americans
there were never nudalities

he literally talks about sjw design choices during the streams. i know exactly what he "used to be." all the biggest desperate autists are now male feminists.

This is so Mortal Kombatesque that you were probably born after any 2D MK if you think it's not

Which means it will see an ressurgence on Yea Forums with people posting dabbing shit "but only ironically"

Its like nobody remembers that the fucking dance Cyrax does in UMK3 was essentially a meme at the time like dabbing.

The over the top finishes of MK1 were already made to look kinda silly, but they went the whole way with MKII and
-the babalities
-friendship stuff
-arcades falling on characters
-'toasteeeeeee'

I'm gonna destroy this thread.

Attached: 1551961888023.webm (720x720, 606K)

How can one fighter be so based?

Fuck, he got me.