ITT: Games Yea Forums tricked you into buying

ITT: Games Yea Forums tricked you into buying

Attached: file.png (800x800, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/485510/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Its clunky and has shit combat and has a worse story than 3 therefore its GOTY XDD
fuck off

Attached: 220px-Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg (220x252, 23K)

>Nier automata.
>Darksouls.
total trash
on the other hand Nioh is fantastic.

Tricked you into buying a good games?
How unfortunate for you guys.

This game is $25 on steam right now. Good price or does it get cheaper sometimes?

nioh is shit

Ok this is like the 12th thread today. Can you fucking stop?

Nioh is good you autist, you keep spamming that in every thread related to Souls games, Sekiro or Ghost

i really liked thisa game. i might reinstall mow actuaLLY

The folks on Yea Forums who sold me on it really gave the creature A.I. too much credit
The movement was really fucking satisfying to master, but I kind of feel like it was wasted on the levels designed for this game
I guess the developer's commitment to his vision is admirable, but he often made the game more tedious for purely artistic reasons, like the map load slowly because its meant to represent the slugcat struggling to recall the topology of the world or being forced to sit through elaborate gate animations every time you hibernate or pass a karma chamber
Excellent soundtrack and gorgeous art, particularly during the ending sequence and when you encounter Echoes

I don't regret playing it or anything, but it was just pretty okay

Attached: RainWorld_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 228K)

Is the sequel going to keep that god awful random loot system?

ITT: Games conquerors tricked conquereds into buying

>really gave the creature A.I. too much credit
There really wasn't any. You enter an area, 10 lizards spawn and spaz around not doing anything. Sometimes they bump into each other and fight but neither even gets injured.

steamdb.info/app/485510/
$25 freedom coupons is as cheap as it's ever been on Steam.

There were some cute things you could do, like trick lizards into aggroing needle flies, smacking those fly flowers with a rock at a distance to snare smaller predators, but that was about it
I know there's a lot of nuances at the micro scale, but those nuances very rarely make any appreciable difference between encounters

You think that is bad? I bought dragon's dogma.

XBC2 and I am happy that I was tricked into getting it

>tfw pirate masterace

This abortion.
>pic related
But Yea Forums also told me about CrossCode, so I'm not angry.

Attached: 0007509916_10.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

Wrong, OP. I always do my hardest to keep anons away from Nioh, even when I love the game myself

I started the DLC and got my ass kicked by date centipede man and stopped playing
do I need to grind or something for the first time to beat him because one hit is death fighting him

I only beat that asshole when I was 10 levels above the mission sugests. Trick was grind that one mission where you fight many bosses in a roll. It's manageable and you get a lot of amirita.

F3 apologists need to be hanged(hung?)

Solid fucking soundtrack tho

Fucking Witcher 3, what a boring disaster.

>ITT: People who had total control over their purchases blame people on the internet for their spending habits.
No one tricked you into buying anything. You saw the game, people on Yea Forums said it was fun and you pulled the trigger buying it.

He's not that bad, although I died eight times fighting him and lost amrita for the first time that run. Block his sword swipes, dodge his centipede swipes.

Nier Automata
Dragons Dogma

Bunch of trash games fuck you

Hanged is right.

Boring, arguably, but it was objectively NOT a disaster based on sales and critical acclaim

>almost got Nioh
>hear about how shit the loot system is
>holding block is the ideal playstyle
>dodging is no good
Maybe I'll get it and that other souls clone with the big heavy looking armour man one day when they're cheap.

I really hope so. But fear not, they plan on releasing a demo and responding to poll feedback again, so Nioh 2 will probably end up a dating sim

>holding block is the ideal playstyle
>dodging is no good
>

This really was disappointing. It had like 10 different enemy models and the last level of the game was laughably bad.

Dodging is so much better than blocking, what are you talking about? There are bosses that will tear through your guard and oneshot you if you just try to block everything.

You are thinking of Lords of the Fallen? Get The Surge instead it’s pretty decent

>Nioh
Just don't. They stretch 10 hours of content over 40.

I guess the general lied to me/sucked then.

>40
more like 400

Maybe there's an easy high block mitigation build I don't know about, but I played in light armor and got through pretty well. I'm still working my way through the DLCs but that's more because I'm an autistic and have been hesitant to continue the run after I lost my first bundle of amrita.

>nioh has been pirateable forever
>thinks dodging is no good

Attached: 1551802037093.jpg (1000x1000, 304K)

ayy crosscode

Attached: jenJiW3.png (300x300, 64K)

yes, worth

only negative about nioh is the loot and the ai can cheese the ever loving shit out of you, more than dark souls and way more than ninja gaiden....typical sadistic asian formula

Yeah probably but with tempering out of the gate, so it won’t really be annoying.

You have 750 levels of cheesing then back.

Unless you're saying that F3 apologists are hung, which they are.

It's a meme perpetuated by people who think they "got good" when they beat the 2nd boss but then stopped playing before reaching the end of the game let alone NG+.

You don't need to cheese until probably NG+3 where the entire game becomes a build check.

There are some enemies and bosses that will fuck you up for dodging though, towards the end of the game I was blocking way more

I haven't run into one yet where I needed to block more than dodge, Date for example will ruin your fucking day if you just try to block everything.

im not going to play this shit that much...still, far from a bad game.

i played the shit out of it
loved the loot system, its like diablo meets dark souls
spent hundreds of hours grinding and enjoyed it a lot
but then again, im autistic and love grinding
i played bdo for 6000 hours

Nigga you got problems

Attached: 99EFEEB2-2C98-49AB-8259-2D4A32A3DB42.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>i played bdo for 6000 hours
How the fuck. I get bored of most games by the 1000 hour mark, only a handful of games do I go past 1500. My most played is ~4000 over the course of 13 years.

Attached: Explorers.jpg (250x224, 28K)

6000 is nothing
people have like 20000 in korea guy

Have to thank Yea Forums for getting me to buy Vampire: The Masquerade.

this is the true power of autism
i spent like $1000 on it too

im playing epic seven right now for the past 14 hours straight

>hhaha you almost tricked me into having good taste

And those people are beyond fucked in the head