Is this finally going to be announced at the next direct?

Is this finally going to be announced at the next direct?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 7.26.22 PM.png (992x884, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LeakyPandy/status/1032408098382606336
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rumor

Getting real tired of these shitty threads

whoa more 10 FPS ports

>garbage Dark Souls on Switch
oh no

>no word on Dark Souls 3
yeah start holding your breath switchfags, it's definitely still possible

It was leaked directly by a bamco employee.

>twitter.com/LeakyPandy/status/1032408098382606336

Oh my God!!! I've held off on playing Dark Souls 2 for 5 or 6 years, just so I could eventually play it on a Nintendo handheld at 30fps and 900p!! You mean I can finally play a game from last generation on a handheld?!? YESSS!! I look forward to playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice in 2026 on the Nintendo Switch Part 3!!! Yay NINTENDO!! BING BING WAHOO YOU DIED!!!

Attached: 1535778729140.png (223x226, 5K)

This but unironically.

Attached: a.jpg (259x195, 11K)

Yawn. I'll wait for it to come to the souljagame system.

>5 year old game
>in development
Is this how we refer to ports these days

If something is in the works of coming to fruition, it is, infact, in development

Your intelligence is in development, as in coming to fruition.

>DS 2
>not DS3

Why!?

Attached: ae61779085c8c76a493e2abf826672431caad93a3fa9e5f0315fa96c6a7fa471.jpg (320x526, 41K)

so is it gonna be base ds2 without any of the sotfs content? like how Dark Souls "Remastered" on switch was just a port of the original game with a texture pack?

Ports have to be developed you know.

I'd rather wait five years for Dark Souls as opposed to never getting stuff like The Wonderful 101, Astral Chain, ARMS, and Bayonetta 2.

>DS2
Oof. Maybe if it was DeS I could care.

Because DS2 is better.

Dark Souls Remastered on Switch was the original game (with dlc) but at 1080p at a stable 30fps, while all the other versions were modified with new gay looking shaders that ruined the atmosphere of the original.

I couldn't even imagine getting excited to play through this shit game again. This time, on under-powered hardware. Nincels are the most desperate pieces of shit the world has ever seen.

I have a Wii U for all those. I played them years ago and moved on.

Meanwhile, you guys are hyping up shit like DMC5 and Sekiro because you have nothing new to play.

Sad!

The Switch running Dark Souls 3??? HA! That's a laugh. Oh my God my sides. Thanks for that. I was having a bad day, but you really cheered me up with your funny joke!

Attached: 16121777023345.gif (615x413, 1.97M)

>I have a Wii U for Astral Chain and ARMS

LMAO the absolute state of Nintendo haters.

It's the "anyone that disagrees with a nincel is a sonybro" episode.

Attached: 796.png (592x275, 230K)

>ending a sentence with "sad" exclamation point

I guarantee you've used the phrase "let's unpack this" recently. C R I N G E

Attached: 15132426575.png (478x478, 407K)

Oh I was only paying attention to the good games you listed. I was trying to do you a favor, and not cringe my face off and disrespecting your opinion because you unironically listed "ARMS" as a must have game. But, since you insist, CRINGE

aren't dmc5 and sekiro new games though? dark souls II is old shit and the worse in the series.

id rather have the shaders if it also means i get the sick new particle effects and 60fps

Of course, don't even waste your time replying to that nonsense. That dude reeks of COPE and desperation.

Every visual change they made in the remaster is objectively worse.

this. who cares about the lighting it was already shit before anyway

i didnt even notice the different lighting. what i did notice was how fucking good pyromancy, sorcery and miracles looked

DaS2 runs on toasters, it'll probably run fine on Switch.

they're going in order; also SotFS looks like ass so it'll be super easy to port

>ports ports ports ports
Now I miss my fucking Wii, which was chock full of unique games made by third parties

where's my shattered memories? where's my darkside chronicles? where's my madworld? where's my red steel? where's my Last story? where's my epic mickey? where's my de Blob? where's deadly creatures? where's dead space extraction? where's muramasa? where's the conduit? where wario ware?

the switch is a fucking joke

Bell bros is back you faggots

This

Rumourcrap should be banneable

Sometimes I feel tempted to pick up a Switch but fucking christ this isn't even funny anymore.

Attached: 1533675890774.png (335x351, 74K)

You guys see the date of the news, right?

I really enjoyed Dark Souls on Switch so this would be a dream come true for me. The only other game that I want more for my Switch would be Fallout3 and New Vegas combo release. If I could get these 3 games the Switch would be my favorite console of all time.

This design is still so fucking kino

Attached: red_steel_2_wii_artwork_hero1.jpg (2559x1440, 391K)

2021. Good catch man. This is an article from the future! I knew Time Travellers were among us.

Hopefully they'll fix what they fucked up in the Faggot of the OP Sin version.

>i get the sick new particle effects and 60fps
No nigga, pick one.

>Souls games on switch

Attached: 1524129729334.png (1280x720, 608K)

>Aug 2018
Yeah ok