Give me 1 (ONE) good reason you aren't playing ACOdyssey right now Yea Forums

give me 1 (ONE) good reason you aren't playing ACOdyssey right now Yea Forums

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mszEMGqYPGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a worse version of Origins in every respect, and Origins was just about worth playing.

Attached: almonds.jpg (366x488, 47K)

Playing the first game for an hour or so was more than enough of this shit series.

I'm at work

the only good AC game was black flag

Mechanically it's the same as AC1/2

I bought it and it ran significantly worse on my rig than the previous one so I got a refund.

I'll pick up the GOTY version later this year.

Because I've played Origins already.

I beat it. It was fun but I had enough and don't care to play the DLC. I hear they changed some minor thing because of a bunch of whiners on reddit and twitter and that is also off-putting.

jokes on you, im literally playing it right now.

That's simply not true.

really? because the combat is nothing like AC 1/2

I'm not smoking pot because of an upcoming drug screen and I don't want to play it sober

Cause I've finished the 3-part of the 1st DLC and will go back when the next free story quests get added.

DLC was okay, they missed a huge opportunity with the family interacting with your baby. I know they could all be dead after the main game quest has finished, but they should have planned for that.

based

Attached: untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

because RDR2 has better foliage/tree tech

I did. I beat the main story, killed the cultists, became 1# in the merc chart and so on.
But it's boring now so I'm going to play something else.

Somehow they managed to make Ancient Greece boring and ugly

but rdr2 is boring shit. At least ACO is mildly fun

Ubishit is gonna ubishit, I got memed into buying AC origin, shouldn't have, as usual with ubisoft, they manage to make their games boring as fuck despite the ridiculous amount of content and things to do they dump into them.

I played it for a bit but got bored. I installed Origins and have been enjoying it more, dunno maybe I enjoy Egypt more.

Attached: untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 1.49M)

I'm poor

money desu
been craving an asscreed for a while
thinking of getting 2, brotherhood, and rogue

too poor to pirate it?

so whats the best heavy weapon in the game and what stats should i focus on?
so far ive been trying to get as much crit damage and fire damage as possible.

>worse version of origin
literally what

>more varied locales
>more varies side quests
>actual quest chains with cut scenes same level as campaign
>more varried armor and weapons
>tons of free content updates that actually aren't shit

im playing on nightmare and fire and poison seem useless to me. What's the deal with Crit damage anyways? Aren't critical attacks random unless you up the possibility percentage? At the moment I focus on a super high assassination damage output

Don't own it nor have I played a single AC.

>>more varied locales
>>more varies side quests
Did you even play both games? Odyssey is just copy paste Greek towns and forts everywhere, at least Origins has some variation with scenery and the towns look different to each other

Attached: 1411798792109.png (210x245, 28K)

>get out of the tutorial island
>get to one of the first real towns
>find some vendor npc
>COMPLETE DAILY QUESTS FOR FRAGMENTS
>USE FRAGMENTS TO GAMBLE FOR RNG LOOT
why does every modern have have to have loot box shit

>can't decide between alexios or kassandra
FUCK WHO DO I CHOOSE AAAAAAA

Attached: 1530246418990.gif (900x900, 2.13M)

I am

Unironically the truth

whose skirt do you want to be looking up constantly?

you have modifiers that up crit chance as well as some that up it when you are at full or low health.
mix that in with adrenaline gain per critical hit skills and youre gonna be constantly stunlocking enemies with overpower abilities.

at least thats how im going about things right now.

Well, Kassandra's, but I never play as female characters. Is it worth it? Is her character better than Alexios?

Alexios

>low effort witcher 3 clone
>combat animations so bad that it looks like the benny hill theme should be playing in the background
>buggy
>microtransactions
>ubisoft open world game #456

Arent all of ASScreed all the same remixed dipshit games with copy pasted mechanics?

Because it runs like shit on a gtx 1050

alexios easily

Attached: Untitled.png (616x811, 1.13M)

ubisoft is for gays

they're completely interchangeable as far as i know.

im fapping

I've never seen or had to do any of this shit and I've been playing for 25 hours so far

Attached: based alexios.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

Sorta
AC1-Rev Same game
AC3-4 Same Game
ACUnity-Syndicate Same Game
ACOrigins-Odyssey Same Game

As a long time fan of this shitty series, I dont approve of Odyssey. I mean yeah sure its fun in a sense but its not an AC game. Many obviously see this as a good thing but personally in terms of AC, Odyssey is a downgrade.

At least with Origins the parkour was 60% like Black Flag and you felt like an Assassin. Its even more shit that they dropped the combat system from Unity which they spent all this time making.

In Odyssey you feel like a Greek hero and thats fine. But its not AC. Pains me to say it but the last TRUE AC game was Unity.

only good reason thus far

Kassandra

Alexios works better in the villain role

because it's boring like most ac games

>being a Ubicuck

Attached: 1549123516656.jpg (330x381, 73K)

its pretty much the same for both characters. they dont offer anything different in terms of personality since they both pretty much say the same lines of dialogue.

Only played Origins since ancient egypt is my favorite setting.

Alexis best not.
Kassandra if you wanna suck dick all game.

Alexios I would say. Mainly because after playing both characters, it feels like they added Kassandra in the last minute for appeasement. Her acting is shit as well.

>combat animations so bad that it looks like the benny hill theme should be playing in the background

lol, faggot much? the combat animations look far better than what you see in witcher 3 because your character doesnt twirl and dance around like a pansy for 5 seconds like what geralt does just to let out one small sword swing.

Kassandra is canon and has a better VA

>Opening cutscene
>Eagle flying over the Island showing the world before it goes to Kassandra
>Slowly zooms in on Kassandra playing with her sword and humming a song. Wearing a slightly revealing dress
>It looks kind of majestic and cute and all that stuff

>Watch the Alexios version of the cutscene on YT
>It's exactly the same but it just looks awkward and weird

I mean look at this shit. You can't tell me this game was made for Kassandra after watching this, it just doesn't look right to me

youtu.be/mszEMGqYPGA

Attached: 1550177901877.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

>Kassandra is canon and has a better VA
The canon bit I cant argue about. But the VA is definitely shitter. Sounds like a tired Italian bitch.

Thats a matter of taste. From the early marketing material to the voice acting in the final game, everything points to Alexios being the intended MC.

everything runs like shit on a 1050

Whats the worst weapon type, and why is it spears?

Attached: inubashiri_momiji-965720.jpg (1200x978, 111K)

I have troubles with spears but it might because im usually getting rammed in the ass while im playing

no time

Origins was better because it never overstayed it's welcome, had better main character, and in my opinion had a more varied and interesting setting. Odyssey is too fucking bloated, you get new items every 2 minutes, constantly run into forts, camps, or mercenaries, the cult system seems optional but it eventually is basically necessary, you have to grind HARD to keep up with main quest. And more.

Attached: 090041ebde9ec8c84122a85bf0f7a22b.jpg (640x633, 66K)

I actually feel like alexios was the one who was tacked on last minute. His voice actor is extremely goofy and basically sounds like he's trying to be ezio. His animations are also really bad.