Freedom Planet

The bosses in this game are CONTRA HARD.

Ignore the furry bullshit, it's never shoved in your face and this game is legit good.

Attached: Freedom Planet ~01~01.png (659x726, 561K)

That picture is missing the most fun character

What a cute dragon.

So are you shilling or something? Why are you making so many furfag threads?

Just beat the game and Im blown away by how good it is. By the art style I expected much less.

Boss example.

Attached: Freedom Planet ~01.gif (444x250, 3.47M)

DAMN, Milla looks like THIS?

Attached: 1549667686538.png (1024x1048, 1.04M)

never take art as the main factor to determine a game's quality. I say this by experience

small team with soul beats huge budget soulless corporation every time. FP is really a shining example but it often gets overlooked because of its furfaggotry.

Deviantart furfaggotry cancels out all hopes of the game having soul

seething weeb

I want to pet Milla's tummy!

>can get hit
>contra hard
the fuck outta here. I like freedom planet though.

Really fun game and I love the motorcycle powerup, but yeah it’s a shame about the art.

It's good though. And you can't really tell in game because they just look like 32X sprites.

My hype levels went though the roof when I drove my motorcycle up a fucking ladder.

freedom planet is a fun game

Attached: 8af7e9685073d907b61d0d43393d3908.jpg (1429x2244, 1.11M)

>Game starting literal Sonic OCs
>Also they made them all have curvy chests and hips because furfaggots

Attached: Yikeshrek.jpg (1150x720, 150K)

See:
Also, it's better than sonic. Remember that devil may cry started as a resident Evil game. There's countless examples of that kind of thing.

And Freedom Planet has about as many similarities with Sonic as DMC does with RE. I don't get why people have to compare it to Sonic games in every mention.

So why didn't this game, which has a story mode of 99% useless fluff that you don't really need to understand to get the basic plot, not explain why Milla was just some sort of homeless super-powered baby before Lilac found her?

Fuck Milla
Marry Carol
Kill Lilac

>CONTRA HARD.
>In Contra you die in one hit
>In Freedom planet you have a health bar.

Attached: 1521684885784.png (398x356, 145K)