Pre-order The Division 2

Pre-order The Division 2

Attached: 5b06a3984e0165fa45ffdcc5.jpg (220x290, 23K)

I did already

what a hunk of shit

no thanks, I'm not a cuck

Didn't have to pre-order it
because I'm an employee

Attached: 518936fc-c890-4205-a8ee-e1c10b6129f2.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

I'll get around to it eventually. Watch Dogs 2 could be pretty fun.

that yellow paint!
Jesus, you ubifags never learn...

Attached: 1549033122006.png (362x259, 156K)

w-we purposely made it ugly so hackers wouldn't use it.

>division, anthem, destiny
I'm not a cuckold so I'm good thanks. enjoy your zoomer nu-fun games.
>DA SHINY DROP SOON! ME KEEP PLAY SAME LEVEL AND DA SHINY DROP! DA NUMBERS BIGGA!

The Division clinged on its cumfy winter environment. Everything else was boring as shit.

>Pulse

Cuck't

Can you figure out why the game completely fucks with me and my friends mics then? The same issue happened in the first game too.

I'm not in Sweden, I'm on the Siege team, but from my experience, most of the mic issues on PC comes from monitors that has hardward audio jacks set as default in windows settings.

This. The gameplay waas shit because they tried to make it some wannabe MMO skinnerbox shit. If they just made it a proper tactical shooter/survival game it would have been great. The controls actually work really well as a regular shoot, with good cover and movement mechanics.

Making it an "RPG" where bullets do about as much damage as farting on someone, what's the point? Why make it take 60 rounds to drop an enemy but then let me carry 1200+ rounds of ammo? Just reduce both of those numbers by 90% and call it a day.

Exactly. I never understood the fucking point in bloating numbers and minimizing damage output when they can just keep it at a reasonable level. At some points, during boss fights, it felt like they had made them bullet-sponges just to make "game time" longer.

>uplay
You couldn't pay me to play it

you are tho.

Fuck yes 4bruv. This game has got my winky wet

>uplay
Nope.

Meanwhile I have over 1200 hours in DayZmod simply because it's a fun game, they didn't have try to jew me into playing it.

idk I'm tempted with gold edition

i might

This. I really don't think Division 2 is going to have a good atmosphere. A huge part of 1 were the big snow storms and spooky nights. I'd like to be proven wrong but I can't see 2 coming close to 1's atmosphere.

Attached: Spooky zone.jpg (1920x1200, 111K)

Div 2 has tropical storms and fog where you can't see a fucking thing until a muzzle flash goes off.

Got it for free with my shitty 580. And I actually have friends to play it with. HOW'D YOU LIKE THAT HUH

Have you not seen the super intense storms in Div2?

PM me a code pl0x ty ^^;

Lotta butthurt Anthem fangirls in here

I haven't, all the gameplay I've seen has been with very clear weather. I'll look into this!

I played a little of the beta but thought it was boring and I liked the look of NYC more.

Storms might be pretty but Snow looked so great for this game. And so far this summer shit doesnt really cut it for me

>That comfy rainy atmosphere when it rains in D2
Its no snow, but man is it a nice change of pace. Reminded me of this cell phone background I had of this neighborhood during the rain. Wish I could've taken some screenshots during the betas.

I guess the rain is supposed to be comfy as fuck, but I agree after division 1 falling flat on its face I am hesitant as fuck.

Attached: TomClancysTheDivision_20160327_00-08-19.png (1920x1080, 3.44M)

I don't know about comfy, but the rainstorm during the beta was pretty nice to look at. Tho my frame rate was horrible during the rain so now I have to upgrade my card before the game is out...

I'm gonna

tried the open beta, didn't like it

>Pre-order The Division 2
What’s the point of your thread? Are you trying to troll Yea Forums into getting even more paranoid about being infested with shills, or are you a genuine shill? If you are a genuine shill, you’re only making it less likely for people to pre-order your game. In either case I already pre-ordered the game months ago because I enjoyed The Division 1. Playing The Division 2 Beta is giving me Left 4 Dead 2 chills for some reason.

What's the purpose of Gold edition?