Hey

Hey
You better buy it
It's good now

Attached: The-Caligula-Effect-Overdose-1.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/889600/The_Caligula_Effect_Overdose/
youtube.com/watch?v=mwd-E4D2y9M
youtube.com/watch?v=RW6u6YrdNBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kinda had my eye on this one. It was made by a writer from the Persona games right?

Attached: 1464111801435.jpg (1015x571, 323K)

It's from the writer of the first two persona games. Yknow like the one with Hitler.
I've heard this game is still kinda trash though despite the improvements

I dunno. So far I haven't seen any reviews from anyone worth trusting. Have you played it or the original?

>No stock
B-bros...

Attached: T.png (718x483, 181K)

I played Vita version, was not impressed

isnt the pc version releasing soon

Put it on PC and I'll consider it.

How did they improve it? The Vita version was such a pile of shit. I expected a cheap Persona knockoff and it somehow didn't even meet that low expectation

Vita version sucks ass. Overdose is much better, but much better from Vita still put it's only at decent.
store.steampowered.com/app/889600/The_Caligula_Effect_Overdose/

They revamped the whole gameplay I think?

>but much better from Vita still put it's only at decent.

So not worth buying? Just like how Royal Edition turned FFXV from a bad game to a mediocre game?

It's running on UE4 now, has female MC option, double-agent route (secretly working for the Musicians) and a bunch of QOL improvements.

Worth buying, but depends on the price. I wouldn't buy it at $60 unless you have a lot of cash to burn. I'd say it's worth it at $30, especially if you didn't play the original.

I'm thinking about it. Switch version, of course.
This game gives me that Fate/EXTRA vibe - even though Fate/EXTRA was, in a way, blatant copy of Persona (same as Trails of Cold Steel, but that game is garbage) - and I like it.

50 on gog seems abit expensive probably still gonna get it though

>I'd say it's worth it at $30, especially if you didn't play the original.

what if I did play the original Caligula Effect?

Well, that depends how much do you care about the new additions. If FeMC and the alternative route don't interest you, then it's probably not worth it since the core game remains the same.

Amazon.mx needs to step up their game. They didnt have Death end request either so had to buy the limited version from Iffy

>The only 2 reviews are from literal whos
youtube.com/watch?v=mwd-E4D2y9M

Attached: 1530572831331.jpg (800x450, 90K)

Got the Asian release the day it came out. Games pretty fun, musicians are the best, battle system is kinda slow if you don't know what you are doing, music is fucking god tier. Major SMT vibes. Can't fuck any of the girls, story was okay with noticeable plotholes, new content in overdose is Kino
Overall 7/10 desu, worth a couple of playthroughs

Attached: 1551927651241.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

For one the game isn't a literal slideshow like the vita release

Yeah the music is fucking sick. I bought the OST a few months ago even though I didn't even play the game yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=RW6u6YrdNBE

the interface looks really comfy

Favourite song is Peter Pan Syndrome. Addicted as fuck

Why should I when I already saw the superior version of it with the MC even having an actual character in them?

Attached: 1533060062216.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

>anime
>superior

Attached: 1551982075479.jpg (385x383, 30K)

>implying Caligula anime wasn't kino

Attached: 1524238786637.jpg (1000x1000, 548K)

they made an anime?

How much is this going to cost? 60? Seems a bit steep.
How much content is there?

It was okay but felt like they rushed the fuck out of the story. Music was GOAT though

Attached: 1551993991480.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

Yeah and it was surprisingly good because they gave the blank slate MC a backstory and thoughts.

why you keep posting the mob guy was the second season good or something

I like visuals
It's like a clean, sleek Persona 5.
Basically, take Persona 3's art and shit, polish it even more, and give it Persona 5's realistic proportions and world perspective

Is it out in the west already? Was gonna buy my brother a copy because he liked it when he saw me playing my JP copy.

Looks like the PS4/Switch version is $50
I wouldn't be surprised to see it at $30 - 40 within a few months though

i'm very interested. how does the evil route work out?

Imported the Collector's Edition as my first PlayAsia order the day it came out, though it took two and a half weeks for it to arrive. It's good but not great, except for the artwork and music, which are unbelievably amazing. Though I do wonder why the chose to localise the title as "The Caligula Effect" instead of just Caligula Overdose. With the anime just being named Caligula the disparity really activates my autism

The artist needs to do more work

Attached: Caligula .Overdose.full.2360903.jpg (564x797, 100K)

For PC users. GMG has it for $40.

Best bet imo

It's cool, though kinda weird in how it starts

>Can't fuck any of the girls
DROPPED

Is the PC version out yet

Some want your dick at the end of their profiles but that's kinda it.

bump