Attached: my turn.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arnWU1sWqKw
youtube.com/watch?v=WcvHp6kSlao
youtube.com/watch?v=YvQtzIytq_s
youtube.com/watch?v=rWBDBQktSgQ
youtu.be/ESL5glHWboQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5rNil_8ZYV0
yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Malevolent_Catastrophe_(anime)
yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Spell_Regeneration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still mad

That Duel was fucking bullshit.

Didn't kaiba threaten to commit suicide if yugi beat him in a duel once so yugi had to forfeit

>1 HP left
>Die to poison during your turn
It was in Duelist Kingdom. If Kaiba had lost he would have lost his only chance of saving his younger brother, and figured his life wouldn't be worth living. So he got up on the edge of the wall and was all "do it, you won't". Atem would've done it too but Yugi didn't want to kill him so he forfeit.

Attached: 1517774704260.jpg (1046x1500, 188K)

He would have won anyways because he had Monster Reborn. The rules were really weird the first season.

How would paizuri from kaiba feel like?

BROOKLYN RAGE

Third rate.

Joey was the best character hands down. Question is, who was the second?

Tristan

I wanna ____ Kaiba!

Attached: 1541485530571.jpg (675x2048, 152K)

>That time Yami straight up murdered Weevil

Kaiba was the only other character that mattered.
Yugi and Yami were both asspulls the character, Tristan and Mai didn't exist and every rival duelist was a jobber.

Attached: 1547347597302.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

My one-eyed blue dragon rises

DURE! MONSTA CARDO!

Dude I JUST finished watching the original series for the first time, how did you know?
FUCK the Orichalcos arc.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pn7il3rjgx1r7av0p_1280.png (1236x888, 42K)

DURO! MONSTA CARDO!

>useless and also gets possessed several times

Attached: 1522769512625.png (500x628, 108K)

>Kaiba gets a magical flashback that basically bails him out of a straight defeat againts Ishizu
>Not an asspull character
Ok user

florence

There were worse arcs. Like the filler arc where they got stuck in a video game for far too long and nothing came of it.

Hey, dude, lemme see your deck.

Attached: u6.jpg (531x399, 57K)

I liked the Kaiba backstory and the side-characters getting to duel for once, it was just the placing of the arc that was awful, it made no sense.

user every single important character in yugioh was constantly pulling shit out of their ass. Especially Joey given his deck is nothing but RNG. The only characters that didn't were the losers

>That last duel Zane has with Yubel
Then he gets cancer and becomes a cripple. Nobody has a harder fall from grace in the franchise than him, but at least Zane was cool until the last season.

>"Oh man all the electroshock therapy has caused Ryo's heart to become weak, he'll die from the shock of dueling this world."
>Comes back anyway with everyone else after the plot twist about the pocket dimension everyone was going when they "Died".
>Only thing that happens is he's Wheelchair-bound.
>Sho inherits his deck next season during his limelight episode.
>Instantly starts getting heart problems the minute he begins training.

I appreciate S3 and 4 trying to be a little more serious but this was fucking stupid.

Attached: Last night I.gif (446x440, 18K)

Bastion got fucked hard the most in GX

definitely did

Attached: 1536214174876.jpg (1169x827, 253K)

GX was unironically my favorite YGO series just on how trippin balls it was.

Sure thing, buddy

Attached: exodia.png (542x771, 15K)

He certainly did.

Attached: Tania.jpg (2048x1536, 224K)

Attached: magic.png (1366x768, 1.38M)

>get back into yugioh recently
>know none of the rules past gx

JOEY FUCKING WON

Attached: 1462657393403.png (680x680, 217K)

I say fall from grace because Zane was really on the upswing when we first meet him. He's a gigachad who doesn't actually care to fuck girls and wants to go pro at card games. Then he loses his first match, has to resort to underground illegal dueling dens, and goes insane with WINNING IS EVERYTHING. I love Bastion but with him it was like...
>Be the only duelist who bothers to build their deck according to their opponent and try to improve
>Fairly competent at the beginning, shut down the main character's preferred summoning method (and still lose) and beat the rival
>Instantly become a joke character, depression strikes, your biggest moment is when you lose to some literal shapeshifting tiger but at least you got to fuck it I guess
>Almost invalidate the point of Season 2 by beating Chazz only to lose because of your insecurities, you weren't even brainwashed really because you snap out of it on your own
>Barely in the rest of the show

Attached: 1543612949352.jpg (419x610, 54K)

>He would have won anyways
>The rules were really weird the first season.
I watched it last summer and he was literally dead to attack that turn and Atem already called it.
In every other episode that would be a loss for Kaiba because you can't stop the called attack but in that one Yugi got to stop it because fuck rules.

YOU'RE A THIRD RATE DUELIST WITH A FOURTH RATE DECK

Couldn't he activate Monster Reborn as a quick play card? They did that often in that season.

He will always be /our guy/

Attached: Misawa_Anime_Decks.jpg (708x480, 190K)

Attached: 1539381096778.png (300x371, 109K)

christ that episode gave me such a boner as a child/teen

playing them makes my fetish stronger.

Attached: amazon.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

Synchro: Card levels add up to the monster you want to summon, cards go to the grave.

XYZ: Card levels are equal to summon and stacked on top like Pokemon Evo cards, the cards abilities are used by removing said cards.

Pendulum: Cards are Monster/Spell Hybrids with two zones, you can normal summon monsters of levels in between the numbers on the cards. Pendulum monsters will also go to the extra deck face up allowing you to resummon them if they are destroyed by battle.

Link: Extra Deck Gatekeeping, Monsters have arrows that point to spots on your board that indicate you can now place an Extra Deck monster there. No Links, no Extra Deck monsters past the first.

For me, it's Chazz

Attached: Manjoume_s4.jpg (640x480, 91K)

MANJOUME-SAN DA!

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Reinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes (anything non-generic) killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "monster reborn needs to stay banned" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "holds up summoned skull let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "any card thats black or white is sin!" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "unga bunga we need no white" thread
>it's another "I hate extra links" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "why do you keep slaughtering my gate guardian deck with these 'ritual beasts', they arent even blue!" thread
>it's another "muh kozaky lock" thread
>unga bunga another beatdown only unga thread
>it's another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>it's another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" "w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>it's another "flips Despell you activated my trap card!" thread

FUCK YUGIOH.

WHY IS OBELISK THE ONLY GOD CARD NOT AFFECTED BY TARGETABLE EFFECTS/SPELLS/TRAPS.
GIVE SLIFER THAT TOO.
AND WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO WITH RA ITS THE WORST CARD YET IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST GOD CARD.
JUST GIVE IT THIS EFFECT.

You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the sum of the respective ATK and DEF values of the Tributes. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monsters that designate a target. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you may activate one of the following effects:
●Pay 1000 Life Points to destroy one monster on the Field and remove it from play.
●Pay all but 1 Life Points, and increase ATK and DEF by the amount of Life Points paid.

I bet with todays powercreep this effect doesnt mean shit anyways.

CHAZZ
IT
UP

I don't think he had it. The way the story was setup he had no actual answers in his hand and had to resort to emotional terrorism.

Discuss

Attached: 1534941918256.jpg (582x228, 77K)

The whole tournament was bullshit.
Mai was about to beat Marik and lost due to plot bullshit.
Odion was about to beat Joey and lost due to plot bullshit.

In all reality this fight should have been Mai vs Odion, but no one wants to see that.

BASED

Attached: 501.png (1587x887, 262K)

>400+ IQ
>A deck to defeat any opponent
>His secret weapon no one forced him to use: Fire Dragon
>Loves lolis
>Bangs musclegirls
>Can travel between realities
>Lives in an alternate dimension where he can fuck whatever YGO monster he wants
He'll always be my favorite GX character.

Attached: LitmusDoomRitual-BLRR-EN-UR-1E.png (479x695, 696K)

Yikes. I'll stick to the old games.

Play duel links, obelisk claps most decks nowadays if you can ever summon him.

You mean Atticus.

didnt you mean Oricaugaugulos?

Yugioh anime was never about card games and always about ignoring rules, cheating, taking hostages and literally setting your opponent on fire/trying to fuck him up with chainsaws/using explosives. If all else fails blast him with and eat his soul.
Whatever it takes.

you guys got a favourite card?

Attached: GreatWhite-DULI-EN-VG-NC.png (262x244, 26K)

Yu-Gi-Oh! really had some nice tanned girls. Post Ishizu

I will agree that the end was bullshit and very frustrating for Joey, but it's not that Yami Marik was a lousy duelist. People are downplaying him and his skills a lot in the last years.

Marik could have won against Joey midway during the duel but, as always, his sadism and his desire to amuse himself with the pathetic worm (in his eyes) that was Joey and dared to challenge him got the better of him and thus won because of Shadow Games shenanigans.

Marik could have also easily won at the beginning of his final duel with Atem by using Ra, but he didn't because the thought of his hated enemy suffering was greater than his desire to win at the moment. It's pretty established that Yami Marik has some serious skills and strategies when he's actually calm enough and looking to make plays for the win.

Attached: 8f4af0bea458a59ff560b68702cb368b.jpg (750x521, 39K)

icant see shit,post a proper img

Attached: 1515254738254.png (323x313, 102K)

>he hasn't joined the Synchro Chads gang

WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?

Attached: 1535305833371.jpg (2200x1080, 954K)

5 Dragons was the height of the game and the show. I don't even remember a god damn thing about any of the shows, but I liked it. May have had to do with Akiza

Suicidal turtle of boss zombie summoning.

Attached: Turtle fuck.png (444x649, 709K)

Nigga what

What is the 2017 one, six samurais dinosaur?

Yubel vs that one guy who sacrificed his gf for exodia was pure kino.
Honestly every Yubel duel was great.

>loves lolis
I don't remember this.

>Kaiba
>super rich batman who breaks the rules constantly
>has no choice but to follow this rule to get into a flaming homos castle to save a shota despite not just getting a bunch of yes men to blow a hole in it with a blue eyes jet fighter

The "cardfu" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=arnWU1sWqKw

>Manages to draw with the main villain for season 4
>Motherfucker turns back time so he can remember his monster's effect and win

Then you should also remember how Akiza's character got blasted into irrelevancy because buy blackwings. Something about her VA being preggo or some shit too. I'm still fucking mad.

Ultra Conductor Tyranno. A card that took the incredibly broken Super Conducter Tyranno and buffed it. You know, so it could keep up with the meta!

youtube.com/watch?v=WcvHp6kSlao
first min of the episode

youtube.com/watch?v=YvQtzIytq_s
Red Eyes Black Dragon should have belonged to Yugi.

So what the fuck could Bakura do if Marik had won the tourney? Was he really betting on Atem to win?

youtube.com/watch?v=rWBDBQktSgQ

Why does YGO games have such BALLIN soundtracks?

Attached: yusei_fudo.jpg (614x726, 58K)

>not available in your country
I found it thanks to the first hint already, thanks anons.

Attached: 251a9956806edec03b41a9f80126c63b.jpg (1200x858, 557K)

>Watch DOMA arc in Japanese after finishing Battle City
>"This can't be as bad as the dub, right?"
>Without the Dub Goofs my focus is all on the actual story and animation.
>Abuse of Stock Footage in duels
>Dispite quality being noticeably sharper it cuts corners every place it can
>Villians are all boring as fuck besides Valon.
>That fucking recap episode right after the last battle leading into Kaiba Grand Prix, that even shittier Filler Arc.

And to think if it wasn't for somebody pushing to get into Millenium World already they could have done this for even longer.

Attached: FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX.png (1607x1057, 2.72M)

>these two traps could have just played that hacked card umpteen times to disable all of battle monsters to stop all this magic egyptian bullshit causing the world trouble
>Some reason they didnt.

Attached: Leonandzigfried.png (1000x750, 1.16M)

youtu.be/ESL5glHWboQ

Attached: 1437669444779.gif (221x196, 410K)

He has a shit deck, and his only skill is magical torture shenanigans, it’s the same as saying I win by stabbing my opponent to death

>Ruin a Championship with literal hacking and manipulation of your brother
>Still get a Job with Pegasus in the end

His alter ego straight up lost to Yugi, despite having an god card and his opponent having none.
Then he almost does the same thing to Joey but wins due to magic bs.

Except for Kaiba, most of the characters have shit decks from an actual gameplay perspective. That's why all the protagonists have to "Believe in the Heart of their cards" so often. IRL they'd brick like 90% of the time.

You know damn why Pegasus hired him

The best (and last) cleavage in Yugioh history. Camula is sexy and underrated

Attached: camula-lg.png (561x592, 228K)

>Tag Force 2 for the first time
>Experience Jaden's' Real theme for the first time.

Fuck 4kids for being so cheap and never importing these OSTs.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rNil_8ZYV0

Attached: 1501959019895.gif (270x270, 930K)

>The best (and last) cleavage in Yugioh history.
Wasn't Akiza super stacked in 5DS?

Attached: 1456490222046.jpg (761x759, 35K)

At least the Valon fight was kinda fun.

Attached: LordoftheRed-JP-Anime-DM-NC.png (437x460, 404K)

She was, her cleavage was out of control in her bike suit.

What was the last good era here?

Attached: 1513060819253.jpg (1400x1039, 810K)

HERE GOES NUTTIN

Palutena stop d-d-dueling and give me the power of flight you bitch.

>He has a shit deck
Everyone had shit decks in BC user. Because they had no synergy. GX GREATLY improved to that in specialized archetype decks for each character.
But shit deck as per individual card? Are you kidding me? Do you remember his deck?
yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Malevolent_Catastrophe_(anime)
yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Spell_Regeneration

Marik was a weak noob. He wasn't ruthless enough to succeed. He was even losing to his sister when they were kids. It clear that Marik and Yami Marik share memories, but not minds.
And he could have won with Joey and Atem had he played seriously.

Sure

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-07 16:20:03.png (1024x640, 647K)

Early Gen Z is where I draw the line

>kinda fun
you mean fucking great, that duel and MONSTA KAADO were some of the only good parts of the entire arc
then joey gets fucked out of his spot in the final battle by mai, who then proceeds to get her shit kicked in 5 minutes later anyway
fucking cunt

Attached: Yugioh172.png (1027x768, 1.16M)