Nioh

Is this any good? It's on sale.

Attached: file.png (590x336, 326K)

Yeah

Not at all. Literally feels like you're attacking air because there's no impact in the combat. Hitboxes are shit too.

no

these guys are HUGE faggots and you just know they suck cock on a daily basis

the combat is good, but everything else is mediocre to shit. hit or miss game, worth a try

is it a good game to tide me over till sekrio?

excellent arpg. people saying otherwise are bad at adopting a new playstyle. game has good length, well worth the money.

The hitboxes are actually really good DESU.

Best souls game

hundred of hours of fun, 100% must play on pc, dont forget cheat engine and a PS4 control.

Buy it.

92 hours on it and I didn't even get to max difficulty

stop shilling your shitty souls knockoff

mass replying should be an instant ban

Can you play with keyboard and mouse or am I gonna have to buy a controller?

the only good shitty souls knockoff, mind you.

Pirate it

Yes. TAKE A FUCKING CHANCE

Attached: 67814392_p4_master1200.jpg (900x1100, 308K)

lords of the fallen is a shitty souls knockoff

Nioh is DS mixed with Diablo with better combat

na

I didn't like it. I love souls games but it isn't just the combat that makes them great it's the exploration and area design. No other games have worlds like that. Nioh in particular is lacking in this regard

It'll likely be a better game than sekiro. Hundreds of hours of content and a deep combat systems with stances and more complex stamina management than other souls games.

Great game! Especially on PC where you get all the DLC in the base package

Honestly the combat is Kino.
But the Level design is Horrible and repetitive.
The visuals are both great in some areas and trash in others.
The weapons are awesome, but The randomized Diablo style loot is justAt times, and really lacks any meaningful affect on gameplay other than getting your numbers bigger. Altogether it’s an excellent challenge, and it’s got some great ideas, but there are some areas that if there a sticking point for you will make the game feel like more of a chore to play and finish, rather than fun and exciting and suspenseful.

imagine thinking games within the same genre are "knock-offs". whole lotta logical fallacy there nigga.

www.twitch.tv/foxen
if this seems like fun to you go ahead
lol this game is a turd

It's alright. The enemy diversity is kinda shit and I'm not a big fan of the loot system, but the combat is good.

I got bored and shelved it a few hours in.

I was gonna finally play it but I feel like it'll make me burnt out by the time sekiro comes out

poor mans dark souls

Is Nioh 2 multiplat at launch or is it PS4 timed exclusive again?