Why isnt the pc getting any interesting games anymore?

Why isnt the pc getting any interesting games anymore?

Attached: 1408903101476.jpg (2048x1536, 656K)

Don't post gore on Yea Forums, please.

Graphic whores

>why are there no interesting games anymore.
ftfy

SIKE

This. Idiots spending $2000 on a PC and expecting games that push them to the limit getting trash games that are just pretty to look at.

goddamn that pic gets me every single time

Attached: 1511233206136.jpg (951x960, 98K)

Wheres the gore, user?

I cant remember the last time i played a PC exclusive that i actually enjoyed. factorio is nice but its just a cheap indie game.

its not gore.

Every time I see that thumb I must click it to make sure the doggo is still okay.

better than anything on consoles
you just have shit taste

fucking hell that pic got me good. I'm still recovering from the thread with the cartel torture webm

Name a good PC exclusive in the last year.

Kenshi and Sunless Skies came out a few months ago, Enderal came out less then a month ago, OpenMW is taking steps to working with other beth games like fallout 3, ect.
PC gets basically all the games console gets, but also smaller indie stuff / mods. The problem is most indie shit is shit. The stuff that gets to consoles is also the stuff that has the most effort put in.

name a pc exclusive released last year that's better than any console exclusive released 2018

>disgusting pit isn't actually dead
Shame. All pits need to be tied up in a sack and tossed into freezing rivers.

Into the Breach

Great game, also on Switch.

t. 40 year old single mom

40yo single moms are the type of people that buy pits you retard.

ITS THE OWNERS FAULT

Oh you're right, my mistake

Cause your penis is so small you'll never find true love

You have a PC for the best multiplat experience and strategy games (and some indies). You get a Switch for portability and exlusives (and some indies), you get a PS4 if you have some money around to play Bloodborne and you never get an XBox, but you get an XBox Controller for your PC.

That's alright mate.