youtube.com/watch?v=Lvho0pShP4k
youtube.com/watch?v=ucyEMbS35Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOW

GIT

>implying smash is fightan

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT CORNY SHIT NIGGA
HUMANS ARE WORTHLESS GO PLAY WITH SOME LEGOS

Attached: 1550612378032.jpg (865x841, 75K)

>loses to some random fan
>hurrr I only lose to people who do corny shit and are bad
>brings in his minion to beat him
>see I knew you sucked nigga, get that ass banned

Attached: ed2.png (680x1483, 180K)

The best is when he tries playing one of his minions, gets his ass beat, and immediately does a 180 to
>nah nigga i knew you were ass too

tier

LTG is famous now for being the ultimate scrub, he’s constantly got johns as to why he lost. Notice how everything he says is basically what your average day 0 fighting game player would say. Either he’s been outplaying you all with this persona of his or he’s actually the worlds scrubbiest scrub with the worst attitude and mental.

AUGH

Attached: AUGH.png (619x433, 376K)

>Either he’s been outplaying you all with this persona of his or he’s actually the worlds scrubbiest scrub with the worst attitude and mental.
Even if he is faking it, nobody would believe him if he stopped. If he came around and starting saying "I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE A RETARDED FAGGOT THE WHOLE TIME" he'd still look like a big retarded faggot.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Yeah no, this broke fuck works at a fitness store in california. He got in fights like a dumb ass with gf on stream and she left his ass, he also did this sperg shit to friend of his on stream as well. Also a channel that makes fun of him constantly called low tier bitch has been removed like 4 times by this salty faggot. He is in no way faking it, and in a few years when his relevance in the fgc goes down the memory hole he is gonna be on the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lvho0pShP4k

any good compilations of LTG playing smash yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ucyEMbS35Fo

BUTTER GOBBLING

Yes but he keeps copyright striking them.

GTAB

>>implying heavy players aren't braindead
Unironically agree, Ganondorf is bottle of the barrel level IQ

inb4 butthurt ganonfag replies
>hurrr being bad and easy are mutually exclusive

Attached: oo-yeh.png (467x433, 7K)

LTG can't act for shit, you ever see that video where he sees a UFO?

Is LTG good at any other fighting game? How far does he get in tournaments?

Attached: 1514668734864.jpg (3282x1598, 1.18M)

It's both I think. He's a legit scrub but he often exaggerates his reactions because he built his entire reputation on salt and he knows that's the reason people watch him.

>Is LTG good at any other fighting game?
He's almost-decent in SFV and Tekken, but his fuckawful mentality means he gets freed up by any decent player unless the MU is super heavily in his favor.
>How far does he get in tournaments?
Drowns in pools every single time.

He still working at Mcdonald's?

I know he didn't get no acting job.

He's okay in SF but he never gets far in tournaments.

>Beats a Tranny
>Secretly wants to fuck her

Who?

DETERMINED

>19 minutes
Lovely. Thank you.

One thing he said stuck out with me. Someone said they wouldn't know what to do if they had a lot of money, LTG said it's because you lack imagination. Same thing can be said having a lot of free time, wagies are just conditioned to have a hobby that goes along not having too much free time.

Attached: 1551096748261.jpg (330x381, 73K)

Did he ever place well in tournaments?

This retard always drowns in pools.

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (1948x1096, 87K)

>black DSP

SALAD DODGIN

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

Have you guys actually played him? He's definitely not a scrub. Just his attitude is scrub-like. I went deep in evo and he bodied me. I'm decent and most people wouldn't call me a scrub.

Everyone who plays Ness is either a pedo or a onions faggot.

He is definitely trash at Ultimate