Who's Excited for VR on Switch

>puts on labo
>extends inceldom
>mfw im winning

Attached: EXTENDO FINISHED.png (1389x896, 3.2M)

I wish Labo was a thing when I was a kid, I would have loved it.

ok vr is not a meme anymore

Labo Brap-sniffer game?

I honestly don't think the labo fits well in the current time.

Maybe back in the 2000s it would have been better.

I have a feeling that a younger me would enjoy it for a week, then stop, then my parents would be mad as fuck they paid so much money on it when I've already stopped caring.

Exactly that is what would happen. Labo is way too expensive and boring.

What can I do with it? And if it's like a throwaway game where I look at fish and birds, then fuck off.

Attached: labotomised.webm (1280x720, 241K)

I'm out of the loop with monthly buzzwords, what the fuck is an "incel"?

>$60 is too expensive

NEET detected

What if they remade Pokemon Snap for it?

INvoluntarily CELibate. Summon who is a virgin not by choice; ie, they can't get pussy. It's the hop new insult for people woth different opinions then you.

nintendo extendo tho.

>Paying 60$ for cardboard
>Playing a game for little children
Absolute Söy

Involuntary celibate. People who desperately want to fuck but can't because other people find them too repulsive so they become bitter shitheads about everything.

The time to remake Pokemon Snap was on the Wii U when they could have done a "gamepad is the camera, screen is the thing" game. If it didn't happen then, it's not going to happen now.

So (You) admit you're a consolewarrior shitposting then. You can use your own cardboard. You're paying for the software etc, not cardboard. Also
>So(n)yfag calling anyone else soi

>VR
>on a 720p 60Hz display
imagine the headaches

So it's another variant of "virgin" which is the biggie boy version of "no u" then? Bravo Yea Forums, I didn't think you could get any worse.

I've no idea what children do nowadays. Did they like labo when it came out?

No, its a snibedi snab simulator. Screenshot from a game.

Attached: Snibeti Snab.jpg (736x650, 103K)

Incel is a bit more specific than virgin but yeah same basic idea.

>would enjoy it for a week, then stop
That’s been every game for me for the past 8 years

>I've no idea what children do nowadays.
Fortnite, playing with nerf guns and minecraft.

No child plays nintendo games except the ones forced by parents.

i certainly am
the things are actually really fun to put together, and offer real novel experiences in both gaming and engineering fronts; im honestly enamored with how only little reflective stickers, string and rubber bands manage to enable the existence of all these different peripherals

They'll do that for an app on the phone.

>kids don't play nintendo games
then does this have much of a reason for existing?

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 1.65M)

I do not own one single current gen console since they all kind of suck. I do hope though, that the PS 5 will be fully backwards compatible. I am also playing with the thought of buying an XBOne, just to play some older stuff. I do not know what Nintendo will do , but I do not even care since the Wii reveal.

>Yea Forums
Incel is an insult used by the sjw crowd.

that's because kids have zero creativity and just watch youtube all day.

based phone poster

A week is more than enough. I barely played more than a few hours for some of my games in my backlog.

That's for 3-5 year olds. Kids that young will play with anything and are still learning basic skills. Kids older than that even would find it simplistic and boring. And there are actually adults here planning to play it, which is beyond pathetic.

I mean, it's a literal toy.

I know we use that term around here as an insult, but in this case it's literally true.

>Hur dur look at that loser playing with his LEGOs.
That's you. That's what you sound like.

Which was then 'virgin' by everybody else for people who were approached by anyone with counter-norm opinions. The same transformation happened when 'autism' took over for 'retarded'

aight, what about games with more complex gameplay, like kirby with its movesets and boss rushes, smash, and mainline pokemon games?
and mario games can get fairly tricky in later worlds as well

jesus christ

This is really true. My 9 year old niece plays games, but her Switch collects dust because she only wants to play The Sims, Minecraft, Fortnite, and COD on the gaming PC I helped her dad build. She hasn't cared about Nintendo games in years. My 10 year old cousin only plays mobile games on his parent's iPad and stuff on his PS4. Kids nowadays have zero interest in Nintendo past like the age of 7.

That was me but with all my toys.

well i mean im not saying they require expert-level play but 3-5 year olds certainly can't play them competently

>Kirby, Mario, Smash, Pokemon
>complex gameplay

All of those are for young children as well, especially Kirby.

Attached: 1479719049624m.jpg (1024x557, 80K)

damn kids sound spoiled these days. no wonder they don't go outside anymore

i said MORE complex gameplay, as in relation to yoshi
i didn't mean chess-level play or anything, just one if not a few steps up from toddler play

let me rephrase this
"less simple" gameplay would be more appropriate

I started playing games on the NES at 2 or 3 years old with Mario and Duck Hunt. Why would you ever think any modern Nintendo game would be too hard for kids to play?

not too hard
im saying what nintendo games would be challenging enough to both attract kids that play minecraft and fornite as well as keep them interested long enough to finish them

Labo VR has no games.

>Paying $100,000 for cardboard.

Attached: download (1).jpg (190x265, 11K)

Can't wait to see Nintendo implement VR with first party. Metroid, F-ZERO, Star Fox, and ARMS. Imagine.

the vr headset doesn't have straps, user
even if it did the cardboard wouldn't likely support the system's weight on its own

Attached: file.png (600x512, 401K)