Grinch Leak

The absolute state of Grinchfags
> I want to see the whole mural in HD
> It could be an early beta and the characters were removed
> Still thinks its official
> Wait after every direct for a smash character
> Still post to this day about characters joining smash like that cuphead fag thread.

Attached: grinchfags.jpg (300x300, 10K)

I'm just wondering how the hell the madman pulled it off

it wasn't just the regular banner with extra characters pasted onto it, other, pre-existing characters were moved around to make room for the new additions

did he just have access to a photoshop file for the banner or something?

LEL resident grinchfag

>t. seething self-hating grinchfag

>Defends GrinchFagging

LELLELELEL

all me :3

t. seething stevefag

fucking idiot.

samefag

learn how to detect samefagging wrong faggot wow you seething loser mad cuz your characters were not in the game.

samefag

fuck you its not over yet

Attached: 1549689960878.png (1546x1727, 359K)

I started that Cuphead thread that just got archived a few minutes ago and I don't know what you're problem is OP. I said in that thread I don't believe in the fake leaks, I just think he has a good shot. and he wasn't even in the Grinch leak so I don't know why you equate the two anyway

it was so blurry you could fill in the blanks with ms paint and it would look convincing enough for some people

Because you are an obsessed smashfuck get BTFO already you fucking loser.

Attached: du.jpg (300x301, 17K)

I'm obsessed? Do you know how often I talk about the game or play the game? please tell me. I just think it's fun to speculate and discuss our thoughts on who we'll get to play as

Attached: 1551851518871.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Attached: 1520192587305.png (259x379, 41K)

Smash ultimate is a horrible game only faggots like you would give it a free pass you fucking loser.

Attached: 1517786875313.jpg (600x524, 53K)

It wasn’t the mural itself. Anyone can make a picture and photoshop it as a “leak”. It was all the other things around it. The new Grinch promotional materials that aren’t seen, the hanging printings, print IDs, the LinkedIn accounts. It was always a step ahead. That’s why it had such staying power, it wasn’t ever truly debunked until the final Direct.

whoa

Attached: when the thicc is not extra.png (480x360, 143K)

You grinchfag degenerates deserve to be shot

Attached: 4754A12A-BD44-429B-9507-A4C7418D68F3.png (125x125, 21K)

Attached: 1548811055262.jpg (640x624, 26K)

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 22K)

we have different tastes in games and there is literally nothing wrong with that

I got you, Yugi.

Attached: bateman.gif (255x235, 498K)

What kind of games do you like user?

No you are just biased towards Nintendo you fucking queer.

Attached: MAMA FUCKING MIA.png (599x484, 180K)

>all anons who play *game_x* are *y*
You also failed to answer his question.

"Nintendo are cucking themselves" Like other game systems then babyqueer.

the renders for the grinch materials were found elsewhere, it just took the internet a few days and some digging. the person probably does photoshopping and printing anyway. anyone could have found someone in the business who worked with bandai namco on linkedin.

Attached: 1551113954292m.jpg (617x1024, 147K)

Fuck off todd

Attached: E5E54C4B-9860-4648-BB4B-B58BF4FE458E.gif (600x453, 384K)

bunch of t. grinchfags in here ROFLMAO

Supposedly the leak was orchestrated by
>Mariotehplumber
He had help from the guy who's name was on it, who actually does work in admaking and made the prints with actual equipment and took the photo in his actual office. That's assuming you trust a known raging autist with a hateboner for ninty.

Lmao T. grinchfag thinks a literal nobody was involved with the leak.

Attached: grinched.jpg (769x4800, 942K)

I don't have a Nintendo Switch, and own other systems as well, so your argument is invalid.

0/10 ~ meet me after class, after I'm done banging your mom on Parent-Teacher Night.

I know contrarians are going to go “lol grinchfags” but this really is the most impressive fake leak in the history of fake leaks and the fact we still know nothing about it is simply legendary. The leaker had to have at least got a hold of a beta mural with the empty spaces to know how the difference characters would interact with one another, chorus kids and banjo in particular look like they actually belong. I kind of hope the guy never steps forward and becomes the zodiac killer of fake leaks.

Are you OP? Do you understand that people are trying to have a discussion about this thread topic?

>has to say lies when they are just a grinchfag seething.
>beta LMFAO grinchfags.

How would I prove that I don't have a Nintendo Switch? Really, I considering getting a PS Vita since it's already at the end of production life. Would you know any good deals on the PS Vita before they eventually shoot up in price?

>but this really is the most impressive fake leak in the history of fake leaks
It really isn't. We get ones like that all the time.

It's almost as if they used the cover of a blurry photo to hide all the patching up they had to do. Which is easily achievable with clone stamp.
The leak wasn't impressive, the only impressive thing about the whole fiasco was how you morons were so convinced it was real, despite being another fucking blurry photo