The switch has unironically become my go to system and quickly become my personal GOAT...

The switch has unironically become my go to system and quickly become my personal GOAT. I think I have played 3 games on my ps4 in the last 2 years.

Attached: 3391097-3346491009-32015.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

and 4channel your go to blog unfortunately

Do not reply to console war posters

I'm not console war posting

what do you even play? i turned on my switch for the first time in months yesterday, browsed the store, and it was all complete ass. i'll have gone over a year doing nothing with this system until FE comes out

I play the usual botw, odyssey, mk8, splatoon etc. But I have really been enjoying the ports.
Skyrim, dark souls, bayonetta 1/2, wolfenstein 2, doom, diablo 3, la noir. I also like a few indi games like hollow knight, dead cells and celeste.
Seeing as I dont have a lot of time for games or when I do have time I'm not home, the switch has been a God send.

I don't play video games so I don't care

How could anyone still be playing botw?
>enjoying the ports
Lmao

>praised as one of the best games ever made
>Heeer Dee derr how could anyone still be playing botw DEEEERP.

I am planning to buy a switch but I heard the hoysticks break easily is this true

Even if it was one of the best games ever made, the replay value is fuck all.

The only honest person on Yea Forums

Holy projection

The joycons do feel really fragile, I haven't used them enough to do any damage but I'd be willing to bet they wouldn't last a year if you played every day.
The pro controller is solid as fuck though, with a super long battery life too. Shame it's $70 but you get what you pay for.

Yeah the joycon sticks do wear out quicker then the others but, I have had the same joycon since launch and am just now starting to feel a little slop. The bigger issue is the left joycon desync and that communication interference happens all the time when playing docked. I have never had a problem with the pro controller but all the time with the joycon, particularly the left one.

I bought one last weekend and I'm already dipping out of the honeymoon stage. I like it because it gives me a reason to buy non exclusive games for it, given it's a portable and all, but most of the good games I already own, or are too expensive to justify buying a copy.
Right now I'm just waiting for SMTV to come out.

The only real reason to own a switch is if you really like Nintendo exclusives and you want to play perfect 1:1 ports of last gen games portable

I guess I'll consider buying a standard contoller, for some reason where I live the controllers are cheaper than the joycons

Joycon work great for handheld and the grip is surprisingly comfortable, but because of the desyncing, I suggest getting a pro controller for docked mode

Friendly reminder that when you see people posting threads about how he really likes something without explainig why its a fucking shill

>PS4 has no g-

Attached: 064962D0-B49E-445C-BE85-4D1D31453051.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

-ames.

Or a fat neet playing skyrim in bed while eating Ben and Jerry's at 2PM on a Thursday.

>praised as one of the best games ever made

by the same reviewers and devs we routinely decry as shills and hacks respectively, yes

Switch was a pain at first with size and weight but those wireless nunchuck-type controllers are MAXIMUM comfy!

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-171354_Chrome.jpg (1366x560, 334K)

All I see are movies,tv shows, and switch games...

Bullshit. PS4 doesn't even have 3 games

I played horizon, spadermen, and REmake 2

Mine was broken out of the box. Sent it in for repairs and never got it back. Big fucking waste, fuck Nintendo.

I'm a poorfag from some third world country, I haven't played any game from the last 2 gens, but know i'm finally an engineer, with a good job, and i'm definitely buying a switch, after buying a good pc, of course

REmake2 is a multiplat.
lemme help you out Crash and Spyro are both great playstation games too.

The joycons feel fine qualty wise. I’m certain they will work fine after a year of daily use.

The pro controller is only $55 at Walmart FYI

game like I used to when I was a carefree teen, festering in my bedroom all day. I would often start a game and never finish it. I was really starting to think I had just outgrown the hobby. I just don't have the time anymore.

But the Switch has given me that time back. I can just pick it up and take it anywhere - even just around the house. Whether I'm working in the study, cooking in the kitchen, chilling in the backyard, keeping my baby stepson company while he falls asleep or simply relaxing in bed - the switch is always there to fill in the cracks of my day. And if I get more time to myself, I can drop it in the dock and play on my 60" tv in the lounge.

The Switch is a fucking Godsend. It's perfect for the busy nuanced lifestyles of adults. Bedrooming dwelling teens can't understand the appeal and are no-doubt baffled by its success.

>never got it back

And you aren’t filing a lawsuit, why?

I am just saying the only games I have played on my ps4 since I got a switch. Also crash is on switch and spiro is coming

I will always be a PC man, but I just bought a Switch because it has many games I do want to play, including the new BotW, the Links Awakening remake, Metroid Prime 4 (if it ever comes out), Smash Brothers, and Mario Odyssey.

Keep in mind that the joycons are essentially 2 controllers in one for certain games. Also, if you do just want one controller, Amazon has a 20 dollar controller without motion and rumble if you want to go that route.

Should I pull the trigger?

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-233927_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 440K)

Yes. Go for it with your fts.