This game is going to be the best selling fighting game of all time. The hype is insane

This game is going to be the best selling fighting game of all time. The hype is insane.

Attached: 1551887284842.png (776x420, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LX6iU733-TA
youtu.be/GWNHIe-HMHI
clips.twitch.tv/HonorableCuteDonutDancingBanana
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does she still do balls hitting moves? And does she make any funny comment after hitting balls? I liked when she said ding dong in the last game

Attached: 58jGJA.gif (640x360, 2.85M)

>the hype is insane
how am I the only one not hyped then? I was more hyped for DBZF

game looks the same as always now with less T&A and that's it, the franchise peaked at MKII/III

actually brawl and soon to be smash ultimate are the best selling fighting games of all time

Yes she does. And it's great.

Smash isn't a fighting game.
And if you think an exculsive will outsell a multiplat ifon like MK you must be a zoomer.

cope

Does she making funny comment?

>The hype is insane.
kek, imagine believing that

No one comes to MK for T&A dummy.

The story trailer alone broke 100 million views in less than 4 hrs yesterday.

>hype

What hype? MK hasn't been a top-tier fighting game in decades. Fucking Skullgirls or KoF got more hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=LX6iU733-TA
why are you lying?
Not even 2 million views

Stay triggered weeb

Attached: epic.gif (538x326, 3.65M)

>western fighting game
>western fighting game that villainizes female sexuality
>western fighting game that promotes excessive violence

And all of that aside, it's mechanically not a good fighting game. Same reason why Injustice 2 died out.

MK fans are delusional

All of that aside, you literally dont know what youre talking about and im going to laugh my ass off the second you expose it by telling everyone how MK11 is "mechanically not a good fighting game" by spouting some second hand at best "knowledge" that is probably some shit amalgamation of whatever you heard about X old NRS games

How the fuck is MK even alive
It's been nothing but "LOOK AT ALL THIS GORE" since inception while mechanically being vastly inferior to every fighter on the market

>FGC cares about the story
oh user, you're funny

youtu.be/GWNHIe-HMHI
She's MUCH more Johnny Cage now, she was supposed to be like that on MKX but Ashley Burch is a hack that can't act her way out of a paper bag.

because of tasteless shills like OP

>hype
I aint falling for their scams anymore.

Attached: 3qOfJjK.jpg (600x533, 79K)

Lmao more please

NRS pours an insane amount of money into their games' pro scene and they still all die within a few months. Meanwhile there are games with ZERO support from their developer which still have dedicated fans. What does that tell you?

Attached: ezgif-2-9d93e173d2.gif (640x360, 3.59M)

But user what about Ashley Burch's steller swedish fish line?

mk2 and 3 aged like cabage even though iconic. the last two games in the series were great

yikes, fire the fucking animations department

Listen I just want to know if she makes a funny comment when she hits dudes in the balls. Not any other stuff

Nerfed tits

Can you explain why Street Fighter and Smash Bros have remained on EVO and MK doesn't?

>NRS pours an insane amount of money into their games' pro scene
they have done this with two games now, the first one being an experiment/ trial run

>and they still all die within a few months.
a retarded lie and I should have stopped replying here

>Meanwhile there are games with ZERO support from their developer which still have dedicated fans. What does that tell you?
it tells me that youre a dishonest autist who would get blown the fuck out in seconds by comparing the player numbers in said game to MKXL or Injustice 2, even on PC which doesnt have a fraction of their playerbase on PS4

hey guys, what's going on? ;_;

Attached: Untitledmaxdefault.jpg (528x604, 91K)

>nrs games
>hype

they are all kusoge shit that is dropped 2 months into release

Attached: 1549546021745.png (645x773, 11K)

No.
At least on her introduction video she didn't make any commentary in the middle of the fight, only intro and outro.

Did you not read "pro scene" in my comment retard? I didn't say they weren't popular with casuals.

>the first one being an experiment/ trial run

$60 trial run, Ed Boon is based

gear is a mistake.

for

Probably.
I'm just gonna pirate and play the campaign, see the fatalities and uninstall, same shit i did with MKX.
And of course wait for the rule34.

Attached: negro disgust.webm (720x300, 388K)

What the fuck do you mean "remained" retard? Are you asking why MKXL wasnt on fucking evo when NRS intentionally replaced it with Injustice 2?

MK11 is at evo and if evo is your metric of relevancy/ quality youre fucking retarded. Evo is the E3 of fighting games, its a retarded expo for casuals to look at advertisements, what gets there is either the newest and flashiest thing or something with so much autism behind it that it has a gigantic following like smash

Unlike other developers, NRS is the only one that improves with each game and actually puts them out fast enough that its noticeable. They are the only ones pioneering anything in the genre right now and the only people who actually give a fuck about making a good product. Its actually disgusting that these retarded mememasters are whining about NRS while defending other fighting games because EVEN if MKXL was literally the worst fighting game ever made, the vast majority of the retarded whining towards NRS is unjustified. They are the only studio selling fully featured games with an actual functional online component and MKXL/I2 simply died professionally because nobody fucking liked the games enough to keep playing them, just like how nobody will ever play SFV again the second capcoms biggest flagship fighter releases. Infinite died in a month

Are you fucking retarded? Trial run as in a trial run for NRS pumping actual money/ attention into having an esports scene

Pretty sure MKX had more hype

>Western game with DC superheros that had ample single-player content, great reviews and even won fighting game of the year
>Everyone would rather play a three-year old Japanese game that got shit reviews, no SP content and has fucking advertisements on the costumes

Attached: uhoh.png (756x463, 181K)

is it?
if you say so
looks like garbage though

I think it has to do with how strong zoning was (and that seems to have been carried over to MK11, so let's see how that does) and the shitty gear system that turned it into a P2W

Also, the health bar system is retarded

you are really embarrassing yourself

The games have played fine since 9.

>Unlike other developers, NRS is the only one that improves with each game and actually puts them out fast enough that its noticeable. They are the only ones pioneering anything in the genre right now and the only people who actually give a fuck about making a good product.

How much is Boon paying you to defend this? And "pioneering" what, exactly?

I know youre literally retarded but Injustice 2 came on PC far later than it did on consoles where its playerbase was/ remained and since it has no crossplay there is zero incentive to join the gimped pc community

But thanks for confirming youre an easily influenced brainlet staring at what is (perceivedly) more popular to dictate what is better. Injustice 2 died a swift death because it was too anti casual to entertain the kids who like superheroes and mashing buttons while also being far too formulaic and boring after a year for anyone to truly love the game. Its exactly like SFV except that it actually shipped as a fully featured game with good presentation and had a much stronger DLC plan. "muh jive" is "alive" due to crossplay and since pajeetC players get to basically choose whether or not they want to enter tekken (the hard one) or jive (the one where everyone can be daigo) its not hard to guess which one is """""alive""""""

You literally cant buy gear in any shape or form with real money and it literally has nothing to do with the competitive game modes

Mhm, the hype sure is huge..

Attached: 1549221812654.gif (250x300, 605K)

>playing a fighting game on pc
*spits*

>And "pioneering" what, exactly?

What arent they? Look at the technology in their games, they have undeniably pushed not only the genre but probably gaming forward. They are the only studio brave enough to release a fundamentally different game every time too so they risk striking gold or alienating the playerbase

Nigger if the game was good people would have bought it TWICE like what happens with any other PC re-release. And I know for a fact that shit has been put on sale for practically nothing and people STILL don't pick it up? It's a trash game. Put in all the lootboxes and doll dress-up minigames you want, if the fighting in a fighting game is trash than the game is trash. Period.

Attached: D3B2B235D8B742F9BAB7708294B504E3.jpg (638x639, 135K)

Ok Ed.

Attached: 1550271341033.jpg (1178x629, 78K)

I didn't knew it wasn't in Competitive play.
But it still was and is a retarded concept.

And what about zoning and the way health bars work?
You didn't answer to those two things

Each game has progressively sold more than the last ones, even the ones that are objectively not very good.

great another NRS game that tops the sales chart filled with people playing the 2 hour story mode and dropping the game to anime level playerbases in a month, cant wait

NRS hasn't even figured out how knee joints work

>Animations have moved back to MK3.
Laziness or nostalgia?

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (253x161, 20K)

I must have been playing a different MK series because it's always been about kombos and fatalities. Those are the fundamentals. Pretty elaborate troll job. You got a (you) out of me, good job.

The funny part is that even if you were right about the game being bad you wouldnt be able to explain how because you LITERALLY dont know anything except pic related tier NRS BAD shit from seething pajeets on /fgg/

What braindead mongoloids like you dont understand is that its completely irrelevant whether or not something like Injustice 2 is "good" or "bad" because not only do neither of those things definitely affect how alive a game is, it has nothing to do with how the next NRS game is when they are the only fucking studio that doesnt release the exact same game but with X new gimmick this time

>And what about zoning and the way health bars work?
>You didn't answer to those two things

because im not retarded? how fucking stupid are you? the way health bars work is the way injustice works and there was nothing wrong with "muh zoning" in injustice 2, the issue is far deeper and more complex and an actual faggot like you has no hope of even scratching the surface of said issue when youre that fucking stupid. You retarded kids will cry the second you see one fireball on screen because muh deadshot didnt let you dash in day one when fucking MKXL had more broken zoners and the "best" fighting games of all time like ST2 had infinitely stronger zoning than anything in I2. The fact that youre actually stupid enough to think that MK11 is even remotely comparable to the already tame "zoning" in I2 with smaller stages/ barely any interactables/ a perfect guard system just shows how fucking clueless you are

MK is the type of series you play as an introduction to fighting games.

haha holy shit you are so delusional

>The funny part is that even if you were right about the game being bad you wouldnt be able to explain how because you LITERALLY dont know anything except pic related tier NRS BAD shit from seething pajeets on /fgg/
Abilities are time-based. That alone is a bad idea that does not spell good for the game because it encourages people to avoid fighting. Unless theres a system in place that encourages aggression that they haven't mentioned yet, the game is going to be a zoning fest.

Attached: QuranKombat.jpg (1638x997, 344K)

quality arguments as always from the antishills, stick to posting those webms of old games like the seething pajeet you are. Its actually hilarious that even your master who you endlessly cited as totally the one reason muh NRS is bad now turned on you and said that there is nothing wrong with MK11. Guess you just have to keep posting that kitana D1 from MKXL as proof of why the game after the game after MKXL is totally "bad"

>mechanically being vastly inferior to every fighter on the market
This is why, it's just easier for people to learn to play than anything else.
The barrier to entry is so damn low.

I literally have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, you are actually insane, defending this game online has turned you into an actual crazy person lmao

How fucking retarded are you? Not only did you completely ignore what the post was actually replying to, youre too fucking stupid to even understand what youre talking about.

NOT HAVING RECHARGING METER gives an incentive for retarded meter building tactics like spamming fireballs for no other reason than to move backwards and build meter while the opponent is trying to get in with zero resources. Youre completely braindead and incapable of assessing the domino effect that different mechanics have on eachother

You are right, I don't play the game at a high level so I can't speak to what high level play is like first-hand. I am simply inferring from the games popularity among pro fighting game players what that must be like. So please, enlighten me: What makes Mortal Kombat better than other fighting games in terms of mechanics?

And yet, it's like a dealing with the Devil: Sure you gain more and more wealth but you lose a bit of your soul with each and every deal. Mortal Kombat doesn't have soul anymore and it's not what it used to be. The last true MK game was 9, and that was essentially a reboot telling events we had already experienced and knew them.
MK11 in particular feels like another Injustice, even though the MK franchise is far older and influential.

Casual detected, opinion discarded. Play more fighters before you open your mouth about mechanics again.

I still can't figure out if I'm going to buy it or not. The way they're handling meter has me put off still.

>what makes a franchise where the gameplay changes with every game better in terms of mechanics

MKXL is garbage just like the vast majority of games out there, Injustice 2 is one of the most balanced/ fully featured fighters in existence but insufferably boring with a boring meta. MK11 at this point looks like the most fundamentals focused fighting game out since the bronze age of fighting games

How fucking stupid are you? Its literally the exact opposite you fucking mouthbreathing child

In injustice 2 you get bar by throwing out moves no matter what

If they are anything but high attacks you now do chip damage and get bar

you get positioning while building bar and you have a gigantic stage to back off/ use multiple interactables to either do unblockable damage, threaten or reposition to start the cat and mouse again

meanwhile your opponent is desperately trying to make their way in without building any resources

in MK11 both players get meter on a cooldown regardless of what happens on screen, the stage is small and backing yourself into a corner is retarded when there are no interactables to save you constantly and the corner is INSANELY deadly in a game so focused on footsies. The fact that just guard exists in the game also automatically prevents anyone from even chipping you out with projectiles if youre good enough at blocking. Go fucking play more fighting games you retarded piece of shit, MK11 is probably one of the most anti zoning games invented since you can actually patiently bob and weave against someone throwing fireballs while your offensive resources are building up in the downtime

does this series still have a dedicated block button or are they taking the training wheels off?

I just asked dude, chill
If zoning wasn't a problem, then how come fucking Tweedy can reach EVO Finals 2018?
And again, that something is "the IJ way" doesn't mean it works

Zoning shouldn't even be a thing
I don't defend it on IJ2, I don't defend it on ST2
I don't defend it anywhere
It's cancer and shouldn't be allowed to be as strong as it is

The fact that the kustom variation shit lets you make zoning based variation makes you wonder: "why the fuck should I put effort in learning combos if spamming specials will grant me the exact same if not bigger chances of winning?"

>training wheels

play a real game

>MK11 at this point looks like the most fundamentals focused fighting game out since the bronze age of fighting games

I lol'd

Nope, Smash took it and will take evo. I don't like nor MK nor Ultimate but smash will continue to be the most popular fighting game franchise

>then how come fucking Tweedy can reach EVO Finals 2018?
because he is retardedly good, compare him and honeyfraud playing baraka in the MK reveal event

tweedy uses cancerous characters to boost his skill while others fail at trying the same thing

"zoning" isnt an issue, its the cat and mouse I just described in even characters who dont have traditional projectile based gameplans want to run away if they have the lifelead and can benefit from building bar/ trait (like black canary). Its a fundamental problem of escaping being more powerful/ useful than trying to remain in the footsies distance. There is nothing "strong" about the zoning in injustice 2, everything around the fireballs is strong

How fucking stupid are you? Well "argued" mouthbreather, the game is LITERALLY all footsies but with actual buttons unlike t rex fighter five

>NOT HAVING RECHARGING METER gives an incentive for retarded meter building tactics like spamming fireballs for no other reason than to move backwards and build meter while the opponent is trying to get in with zero resources

wtf you just described zoning. Any good fighting game is going to have a balanced zoning game, it's like you are comparing MK to Naruto Rising Storm or some shit. Why are you assuming the opponent doesn't have access to the same tactics anyway? Most modern fighting games do not even build meter for you like this. And even if they did, most modern fighting games give you many ways to deal with it, for example Zangief can't shoot fireballs but he has super-armor move that renders them pretty useless. Also it takes technical skill to be able to string together fireballs as quickly as possible, you can't just "spam" the motion you actually have to space what could be frame-perfect inputs depending on the game.

Attached: 1504199242784.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

A fighting game shouldn't be about tossing shit and killing the oponent in the slowest way possible
It should be about combos and rewarding actual skill

And no, Tweedy isn't really that much of a skilled player, seeing how much Rewind could push him with combos. It's the way the shitty proyectiles work that took him there, and that shouldn't have happened. But it did thanks to proyectiles being so fucking strong.

There's a difference between taking distance to recover and taking distance to keep spamming.

Try actually fucking following the reply chain mouthbreather

woah, try fucking reading retard

>And no, Tweedy isn't really that much of a skilled player
and stopped reading there, you dont know anything about the subject, tweedy is one of the fundamentally strongest players in the scene and its exactly why he dominates with the same characters that others like honeybee desperately try to use for counterpicking (and fail)

Her second fatality is kicking rival's balls and... just youtube it dude. Its great.

>MKXL is garbage just like the vast majority of games out there, Injustice 2 is one of the most balanced/ fully featured fighters in existence but insufferably boring with a boring meta.

You don't even like these shitty games then, why are you wasting time on this thread when you agree with everyone you are arguing with?

>games being about combos

this right here needs to fuck off

This is the only way to play these games. They aren't worth the time to actually get good at.

Except that I like injustice 2, thanks for exposing that youre a child who cant objectively assess the quality of the things they like/ dont like though

>The hype is insane
yeah the hype from all 3 mortal kombat fans on the fucking planet

Testosterone shots should be mandatory for people like him.

>youre a child who cant objectively assess the quality of the things they like/ dont like though
When did I mention myself at all? What are you even talking about?

>insufferably boring with a boring meta
Wow, you must like it a lot. Do you know what "insufferable" means?

What the fuck?
It's a fucking fighting game
What the fuck would you do instead of combos?

K-K-K-KRUSHING BLOOOOOOWWWWSSSSSSS!!!1!

>Do you know what "insufferable" means?

yes, tons of matchups in the game which is exactly why all the casuals dropped it like a rock

I mean in the sense that one should not be sitting in practice mode for days on end to practice those necessary combos when tactically you could be alright. A nice few hits are nice but holy shit, long ass combos that waste time? Fuck that.

>expecting sexy females when mincing males like this are running things

That image is so true it's unbelievable

>Difficult or impossible to endure
That's what it means. Wow, so you found it so boring you couldn't even bring yourself to play it. Sounds like you really liked it! Fucking retard,

>waste time
How is using your skill and practice to play better a "waste of time"?
Also, you can practice them in online/singleplayer aswell, to see if they are kinda viable

Are you illiterate?

>Ed Boon: LIKE JACQUI GODDAMMIT! WE'RE NOT ADDING CYBORGS!

Attached: JACQUI BRIGGS.jpg (750x949, 567K)

Most people already know playing NRS games on PC is a big mistake

WOOLAY

Attached: woolay.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

I dunno man. None of the normalfags I know who like MK even talk about this one.

>In injustice 2 you get bar by throwing out moves no matter what
This is not Injustice 2, this is Mortal Kombat 11 and they advertised timed abilities system as a completely unique feature in an attempt to make fighters more casual friendly.

Try actually following the reply chain mouthbreather

>in an attempt to make fighters more casual friendly.
and good job falling for the pr casual

Attached: afajnk.png (482x588, 299K)

I get what he means though. I spent quite a long time practicing cryo sub zero for them to change everything arter patches. Jaqui to learn her tight combos and 50/50s, how to defend against some chars 50/50s and the kotal kahn to play adequately online because the netcode was shit so I had to learn a slower char.
It's a waste of time. I want to play against my friends.
You would get beaten by someone online like a kung lao and they would do the entire long ass combo that they had memorized.
Remember when triborg dropped and you could be in the air defenceless by his bomb spam shit. People would do this shit every match.
Small effective neutrals that allow options for a small but strong punish is all that is needed.
Having to practice for ages to memorise lomg ass combos to have effective damage is just retarded.
Looks like MK11 is gonna follow SFV combo lengths rather than MKX

>2019
>unreal engine 3
HA
HA
HA

>In injustice 2 you get bar by throwing out moves no matter what
You have this in MKX and SF4 and V
It's pretty usual with ex bar fighters.
in injustice 2 they added the roll in which is great but used 2 bars. They got it in MK11 too but only uses g1 bar and all bars are on a universal timer.

Well she certainly looks better then her Mk10 appearance.

I fucking know retard, the discussion is about why "zoning" is a problem in I2 and everything in the game contributes to it

>those lickable abs and chest
hellboy a cute

Attached: 345689124.png (795x803, 465K)

people like the characters, at least the mainstays.
my dad is a literal boomer 64 year old and he loves Scorpion.

>zoning" is a problem in I2
It was only ever a problem with deadshot when the game dropped because of his shit tier blue bullets and bar regen to chip ratio.
some chars naturally had full screen punishes, brainiac, aquaman, catwoman and cheetah for example, but every char has the 2 bar roll which would get you full screen in his fave through all the projectiles, only countered by throws.

Hate to say it but git gud

>timebased abilities are not casual.
Holy fuck this guy is stupid.

Attached: okay.gif (400x296, 2.99M)

clips.twitch.tv/HonorableCuteDonutDancingBanana

This looks like a colossal shitshow with the worst MK roster of all time. Fuck NRS for what they did to this series.

> 12 Billion Dollars Grossed
Will Street Fighter II ever be surpassed Yea Forums?

If you were able to read/follow a reply chain you wouldnt be saying this retarded shit

Goddamn she is repulsive

>wouldnt be saying this retarded shit
I plsy the game you fuckhead, max level every char, which was a fucking grind itself.
As I said only zoning issue there ever was, was on launch deadshot. Shit I used to rek scrubs online as brainiac because as soon as they did any move other than b, f, 1 they would get full screen tendril swing and full punished by the time their recovery frames had finished.
So wtf are you talking about.
All they did was change his chip and meter gain.

I think you should just git gud.
This "issue" was in injustice 1 and it was never an issue. I2 gave us the roll which nullified and potential zoning issue, other than day one deadshot gayness.

How fucking literally retarded are you? This is the last reply youre getting since youre actually retarded

my posts are replies toyoure a fucking illiterate retard

>I2 gave us the roll which nullified and potential zoning issue
no it doesnt, the roll is garbage and if anything it benefits the character doing keepaway unless the "zoner" is some completely retarded child

>the hype is insane
maybe at places like tym. casuals tend to prefer mk to other fighting games so it'll sell well, though i suspect not as well as mkx. as you know, 9 and X brought an influx of new players used to the rushdown game, and 11's changes are divisive amongst fans, with most eager to test it themselves regardless of initial impressions one way or another. cautious optimism i=/= hype

Git gud
If you can't get past spam zoners that is a you being shit at the game issue.
I bet you get zoned by ryus hadukens in street fighter too
Faggot

>He doesn't have a gaming pc connected to a tv

Yeah, sad but true. MK and Injustice are the worst fightans I had the displeasure to play

Attached: 1521426972018.jpg (400x400, 11K)