ITT characters who should be cut for Smash 6

ITT characters who should be cut for Smash 6

> b-but cutfag!

Fuck off, Sakurai said that Everyone was here was a one time thing, the next game is getting cuts no matter what.

Attached: joker-persona-5-atlus_1600x1053_marked.jpg (1600x1053, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiermaker.com/create/my-smash-roster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rosalina is getting cut unless Galaxy 3 comes out.

>Fuck off
Honestly the only character I can see realistically getting cut is Cloud.
There is not a single new piece of Final Fantasy content in Ultimate.

>smash fanbase

t. ranny

Probably Chrom as much as I like him.
And Pirahna plant.

Attached: 834fff7df26eae4a228198385ef6980e63c38ce0.png (700x550, 264K)

Ideally there would be no cuts. If cuts must be made it should only be because of licensing issues. There's no reason to cut first party characters Nintendo owns. Smash is all about the roster; the more characters, the better.

Cloud is gone for sure.

A lot of Fire Emblems are getting the boot, too. I can't see Roy, Chrom or Ike returning. Roy and Ike are super irrelevant and Chrom goes down with Roy. Corrin might or might not go, I feel like they could stay. Lucina and Robin are likely to remain because one is an echo and the other is the most unique character.

one time I brought in some green beans in a can to eat because I get hungry and when I sat down during Smash direct I pulled out my can opener and started opening my can and these black people started staring at me and then one said "yo nigga you eating green beans" and started laughing so I decided to be alpha for the day and set my can in the cup holder and looked him in the eyes and bent my head down and said very sternly and slowly "Don't. Mock. My. Food." but they weren't intimidated and yelled out "DIS NIGGAH EATIN BEANS" and I got nervous because people were starting to turn around and I just ran out without my beans and never came back in case someone recognized me. a couple days later I was walking around the local mall and I heard someone shout "BEANS" and I didn't know if they were talking about me but I never went back there either

>cutfag
Who circumcised here? If you say yes, GET OUT.

>Sheik
>Dr. Mario
>Pichu
>Lucina
>Young Link
>Roy
>Chrom
>Dark Pit
>Zero Suit Samus
>Lucario
>Toon Link
>Rosalina and Luma
>Palutena
>Mii Brawler
>Mii Swordfighter
>Mii Gunner
>Corrin
>Incineroar
>Cloud
>Joker

20 characters worth of misused opportunities. Imagine how great the roster would be if even half of them had been good choices instead.
Sakurai may work hard, but his own boneheaded stubborn retardation tends to counteract a lot of his hard work.

> Shiek
> Literally one of the most popular fighting game characters ever
Kill yourself, that's never happening

a c t u a l l y

there’s some new loading screen tips :^)

>Jigglypuff
>Isabelle
>Incineroar
>Roy, and by extension, Chrom (and I actually like Chrom, but there is no way he will survive over Roy)
>Either Ness or Lucas
>Cloud
>Whatever shill rep we get from Fire Emblem Three Houses (we know is happening)
>Greninja
>Lucario
>Piranha Plant
>At least of the Links
>Dr Mario
>Joker

If cuts needed to be made I'd look at the DLCs and 3rd parties first, yes. The echo fighters, though, I don't see being cut as the whole point of echoes is that they're low-effort and not full slots.
I could see a case being made for either removing or echoing semiclones like Dr. Mario, Pichu or Lucas.

>Turn daisy into a peach alt skin like alph
>Remove Piranha Plant
>Remove YL or TL, preferably YL
>Remove Greneinja and Incineroar
>Remove Lucina, Chrom, Corrin (too many shitty sword characters)
>Make Dark Pit a Pit alt, like alph
>Make Simon/Richter different in any way and both can stay. If not, make richter a simon alt like alph.

When does Crash and Spyro get their debut?

The original 12 are staying.
Anyone introduced on Melee that isn't a clone is staying.
Brawl and up, if they bring in a new franchise to Smash, they're staying. So Pac-man, Megaman, etc.

Attached: Sheik tea.jpg (704x900, 126K)

While I'm about a hard reset and heavy revision to whatever cast stays, at the very least the entire FE cast and most of the pokemon (barring Pikachu cause god knows you can't get rid of that thing) can be replaced with new/more interesting choices.

Attached: 1527036399078.png (276x284, 29K)

Imagine being this retarded

I hate Ike, but he isn´t going anywhere, he is way to popular to get cut.

I love playing as Corrin but they are not coming back, almost nobody likes them.

Marth (and Lucina by association) is a shoe in, Robin is a coin toss, I hope they get rid of the durability gimmick.

As much as I hate Ike you're delusional if you think he'll get cut. He fills the tanky sword user role and is fairly unique. I can see Chom going and possibly Roy though he has his fairly loyal fan base. I wish Corrin would get cut and replaced with a spear wielder.

Jigglypuff is an og.
Isabelle is the second perfect AC rep after Tom Nook.
Ness is an og, so Lucas is likely out unless Mother 3 gets a remake or something.

>Lucas getting cut
Keep dreaming.

Attached: 1551230457011.png (743x437, 276K)

He already got cut once.

Corrin´s dragon powers are more interesting than any spear user.

Now, replacing Corrin with Tiki is something I can get behind.

> One of the most requested characters of all time
> One of Nintendo's biggest titles on the GBA and sold millions worldwide
> One of the best selling Nintendo RPG series in general
> THE most popular Nintendo IP introduced on the GBA that isn't based on a preexisting character

Seriously, why isn't Isaac in yet? it feels like a glaring omission.

Attached: DwLo7p7UwAA0Ncc.png (894x894, 533K)

Literally has already happened.

He will be, at best Atlus will replace him with the Persona 6 protagonist

Sakurai said he doesn´t want to add characters from dead franchises.

Captain Falco and Ness are an exception because they have veteran priviledges.

I just got BTFO. Fuck. Now I'm actually frightened he might get cut. Thanks Yea Forums.

Attached: 148.jpg (728x635, 45K)

>Lucario
I’m surprised so many think he’s likely to be cut despite his lasting popularity. He’s easily one of the most iconic post-Gen I Pokémon.

How many notable Nintendo characters do we miss so far?

Who knows. Sakurai might keep him just as a buddy for Ness. Smash is usually kind to the Mother series.

Attached: tumblr_pid3men1Lb1rrftcdo2_250.jpg (240x300, 12K)

Toad and Waluigi.

rosalina is nintendo's lightning. she's not going anywhere.
why are people delusional enough to believe that sakurai's ever cutting a pokemon again after mewtwo?

>this character that hasn’t come out yet should be cut from this game that doesn’t exist yet

are these the things you actually spend time thinking about?

Attached: 14C811C0-4153-4E88-B992-951CC26277D9.png (433x357, 102K)

literally who?

Literally a wasted slot, Banjo would have been a better character and you know it. Nobody asked for Joker.

Taking from series already repped, Waluigi, Dixie Kong, a slew of potential Zelda reps, Octoling, Porky Minch, sure there are others but these are the ones that stuck out.

>doesn´t want to add characters from dead franchises.
>Little Mac
>Simon/Richter
>The Obscure Retro Picks

>Making cut predictions 4 months after the game came out
You're all massive fucking retards. The next game will come after 10 years and we have no idea how the gaming landscape will look like 10 years from now to make a proper guess. We don't even know if Sakurai will be in charge of the next game.

Attached: 1527434335222.png (621x769, 593K)

So are you seething Genofag or a seething Waluigifag?

Toad is probably the biggest absence at this point, though it’s possible they see him as too much of a supporting character to add as a full-on fighter. Aside from that, you have non-essential but still notable characters like Dixie and Waluigi.

>Joker is STILL triggering people
The absolute chad, how does he do it

Attached: KirbyJoker2.png (1080x1180, 2.05M)

Little Mac had come fresh off of the Wii Punch-Out!! game when he joined Smash. It was one of the main reasons people foresaw him joining.

>banjo would have been better
sasuga shitposter-kun

no he said his usual bs of if future person/s behind smash would be up for the task of keeping everyone was their decision.

>game just came out
>most dlc characters not even revealed
>rosterfags already shitting it up and guessing who's gonna be in the next game

Can you fuckers give it a rest? Or do you have to keep going until you're guessing who's gonna be in the Smash game 10 million years from now?

Cutfags are mentally ill.

Why not both? There are at least four more DLC fighters coming.

They're just mad their favorites won't get in so they want others out.

the only things really missing are another unique zelda rep and another kirby rep (and fairer representation of the kirby franchise overall). other than that, we've officially reached the bottom of the barrel since people are now begging for shit like geno, isaac and waluigi.

> Toad
> Waluigi
> Paper Mario
> Dixie Kong
> Glass Joe
> King Hippo
> Karate Joe

Don't know much about recent Nintendo characters, but it wouldn't feel right without these at least.

Fuck off shill, Palutena is more bottom of the barrel compared to stuff like Banjo and Porky.

Neck yourself waifufag

Just cut everyone except for Mario, Link, and Pikachu
What the fuck is with people being so OBSESSED with the Smash roster?

>TWO Punch Out characters
How about no?

this piece of shit.. and corrin

Attached: VRU_136211_en_alola_todos_los_ninos_tienen_en_su_carita_la_felicidad_al_verle.jpg (743x1010, 112K)

>Banjo
palutena has had a new game more recently than banjo and doesn't require nitnendo to negotiate with one of their direct competitors.
>Porky
mother is arguably overrepresented right now with two characters, two assist trophies and FOUR stages. asking for any more is really pushing it.

I dont see them keeping Chrom or Roy, but Ike and Marth are shoe ins, Corrin is whatever but also an original character so I dont like the idea of a unique character being cut before clones. Robin should be in for sure if I had to pick between Corinne or Robin.

The only ones I see possibly getting the boot are the second half of the Marths (Roy and Chrom). But even that is hard to see, since they're pretty much a 2-for-1 deal. Corrin and Robin are the two most unique fighters in the FE cast, and are either popular or highly shilled by Nintendo; either way, I see them staying.

Waluigi is an Assist Trophy, he's already represented properly. I do agree with Toad.

Does the guy really want to do another one? I dont really need another Smash for at least 6 years honestly. the time between Brawl and Melee was 7 years. And Brawl to 4 was 6. 4 and 5 was only 4 years. Id wager at least another 5-6 for Sma6h.

>Implying Microsoft and Nintendo are competitors

Toad is represented too dumbass, he's not a punching bag anymore and actually protects Peach properly this time.

How is Punch-Out!! a "dead franchise"? It's last game was just under 10 years ago, and I don't doubt that it'll get a Switch game given how Nintendo like to use the motion-sensing Joycon controls in their games.

Imagine being this autistic

It's basically saying whose video games are valid. Smash roster autism has NOTHING to do with smash. These faggots are probably already very rarely playing it.
That being said here's mine lmao.
Q&A
>Why is Mother so vastly over represented
Because this is my chart and it's my favorite.
>Where is 5th fire emblem no-name character
I need a character from between Marth and Ike that rides a fancy horse like a pegasus but I don't know who would fit that while also being a good pick.
>reee swords
Ike uses an axe
>Why are trainers playable
They fight with their pokemon filling in for some abilities.
>Why the fuck is literally who in?
I'm not familiar with all these series so for some I just put in a shot in the dark.

Attached: Full Roster.png (720x550, 578K)

Dead franchise.

Some of the pokemon are no doubt getting the fucking axe except for #25 , #6.

I'll let you figure out what I meant.

Marth = Corrin > Robin > Ike > Lucina = Roy > literal human fecal matter > Three Houses rep > Your autistic side character pick > Chrom.

Get rid of half of the waifu-fag Fire Emblem characters. Keep Marth, Roy and Corrin, but trash the rest.

>the next game

>Roy and Corrin
kys

>Keep Corrin
Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: 1551220030374.jpg (750x823, 90K)

you now if anything Lucas is now a staple to smash at this point since it's the only thing where Western fans would know about Mother 3

And then he got put back in because people like him.

When?

Fuck off Motherfags, Lucas only got in because Sakurai thought Mother 3 would be released in the West, Japan-only characters are a no go in Smash, otherwise we would have had Takamaru by now.

He's definitely getting cut the next game

>Jigglypuff
>Ness
God I fucking hate you retards. Sakurai is never cutting any characters that appeared in 64.

No fighter SHOULD be cut, but there are certainly fighters who could be.
Though unless relationships sour or IntSys/TPCi want to make changes the only characters I could see definitely not returning are Snake and Cloud.

Attached: roster.jpg (1120x1599, 1.29M)

>Japan-only characters are a no go in Smash

Attached: 1527891759159.png (1844x1192, 271K)

Okay. But why?

It would have been more alpha to just eat your beans
>don't mock my food
What the fuck kind of weak ass comeback is that

Easy: release a fucking Mother3 remake for Switch

tiermaker.com/create/my-smash-roster

Joker brings two all new series, he's not leaving

Why the fuck would you ever get rid of the plant

...There is no character more undeserving than plant. Fuck, even incineroar and corrin more well deserve a place than that thing.

Does anyone have a picture of that switch wojack with a gun to his head because that's what I feel about wanting incineroar cut form the game and also maining him because he's the only fighter I'm good at using.

Plant is iconic

NOBODY asked for a fucking Piranha Plant, it's a complete disservice to a game filled with fanservice.

Not only that, but the Plant fucked over the retro rep we usually got in previous games. Only Twitterfags and BTFOfags like it.

I hope they don't cut the Mii

Cut every 3rd party and shillmon.
Echoes are fine, they could even just make them costumes.

If Joker has an interesting playstyle then I'd like him to return. Otherwise I'd say cut the unnessecary echos and make them costumes.

Sheik is Captain Falcon levels of "They're known for being major Smash characters" at this point.

>tfw most kids only recognize sheik from smash and not from OOT

Attached: 1543962562678.gif (206x176, 370K)

Here's your roster bro
I'd be unironically fine with just this

Attached: Smash64roster.jpg (346x260, 26K)

Name a single person that doesn't play plant out of irony.

>Golden Sun DS was released a year after Punch Out Wii
Fuck off with your retard logic tranny Isaac haters.

Heh, only #gamers could get this one, i understood it of course.

SURPRISE GAMERS ONLY QUIZ: Name one Boss from megaman (also known as rockman in japan) 3, and the counter to him!

>Make Echoes into costumes
Reminder to ignore anything someone this fucking dumb says, because it's braindead slotfag ideals.
Because making the actual work for making and rigging the models is the vast majority of the effort made for them in the first place and gameplay differences are minimal.
Especially since, by Sakurai's words, the amount of work taken for the 6 clones in Melee were comparable to the efforts of a wholly original newcomer. A fucking dozen echoes might be one fighter's amount of work for development.

>Ness
>Captain Falcon
>Jigglypuff
Literally WHO

>Smash 6
No. Either completely revamp the game from the ground up and call it something else, or just don't make a new one since Sakurai is dumping this shit anyway. Ultimate is the last Smash game.

everyone who plays as her.

Attached: 1549490141824.png (195x237, 13K)

Smash 4 before he was brought back via DLC

If you're good with incineroar you'd probably like bowser. His command grab has less range but he makes up for it with bigger hitboxes and better ways to get out of pressure. Also consider lucario, very fun, not as good.

Kill yourself.

This is it. We have reached peak levels of autism.

Attached: 1551444743030.png (198x198, 60K)