How embarrassing is this outlet?

Attached: 01-thinkgeek-store-exterior-with-joey.jpg (1280x960, 205K)

What does Thinkkeeg mean?

why is it called thinkkeeg?
what does that even mean?

Only as embarrassing as you make it
Admit it, this is the first store friends and family go to when they shop for you

I went in there once in my life and never wanted to return.

Geek

Slightly less embarrassing than posting on Yea Forums

No need for namecalling dude

Fuck off I get workout gear and ps4 stuff

retards
it's a mirrored secret name. its called geekkniht, so they can filter the genius geeks from the tryhards. Still dont know what kniht means though

Not at all because I buy toys. I just try to ignore the wall of pop vinyls.

thinksneed

I used to like browsing through their site when I was 12. Never got to buy anything, thank God, what a waste of money all those overpriced trinkets were. There wasn't anywhere near as much of a Star Wars Nerd culture type thing on it back then though. It was all just cool little gadgets and toys and stuff, though they did have some Star Wars models and stuff.

It's so weird seeing small business suddenly evolve into huge outlets and stuff.

Oh I just realized that the Star Wars films getting rebooted or whatever was probanly the best fucking thing that happened to this business and is probably why they can afford real life outlets now.

Who bought them again?
pretty sure they sell some PS4 shit user.

>tfw I have my own store
>tfw 20k in debt

Attached: 1550028858154.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

You tried user, you tried.

Attached: 154657678655.jpg (468x468, 40K)

if the store has pops, it's worth bleaching your body after entering it

gamestop I believe, a lot of gamestop stores have merch from them now.

What kind of store?

musical instruments

People today are way too fucking lazy to learn how to make music

hey
I remember when this was a web sight back in the mid/early 00s
never ordered anything, mostly because not american so on top of the overpriced shit you had to pay gorillion in shipping

>musical instruments
are you euro?

Shieet. It's strange to me how the population keeps growing but hobbies keep dying. You would think more people would mean more hobbyists, but here we are.