Choose wisely, Yea Forums

Choose wisely, Yea Forums...

Attached: ChooseWisely.png (700x680, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSuGM1DGvCM
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:866591
youtube.com/watch?v=OzdI7qYJar0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kirby

Kirby survived a cataclysmic event that killed two of the other characters in that image, so my money’s on the pink guy.

haha le kirby most powerful character of le all time xD

Kirby obviously

Steve gives you a command block and you /kill everyone else. The end.

Kirby

This. This board is so nintendo faggot that it's sickening.

World of Light isn't canon though

/thread

Azura

Meh don’t care for Nintendo at all but luv Kirby :3 he’s also cannoincally the stongest thing ever

Kirby could beat all of them except possibly sonic.

>people saying Kirby
you really trust him to keep you alive?

>being this butthurt
I am a long time son*gger and even I have to admit Kirby is powerful.
not that it matters. having OP characters is not what makes a good game (though the Kirby games I have played are good).

>he doesn't know

Attached: image.png (353x346, 152K)

Kirby is the one punch man of vidya. He ends all power level debates.

Attached: InfinitePower.jpg (570x338, 35K)

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 9K)

No Mario? Is he too overpowered?

Yes then after we wil have cake with borb

World of Light is canon BUT Kirby only survived due to gameplay reasons (Kirbs is easier character for newcomers) and Sakurai admitted that people like Palutena and Bayonetta could have theoretically survived as well. it's not that Kirby was the only one who could survive. It's that the hand of God of was figuratively with Kirby.

Dante.
If it were Vergil instead, then that would be the end of /thread.
The only ones that would pose as a threat are Asura and Sephiroth.
Sephiroth is nothing if Dante has the Yamato.
Kratos can crawl back under his rock in shame with his overrated game[Spoiler](s).[/spoiler]

Kratos v Azura would be a awesome fight to see.

Sonic because Kirby is meme strong perpetuated by Yea Forums. Sonic ultimately ends up fighting shit that would wipe their asses with Kirby.

ALLL THE POWER >:D

Kirby shits on all of them, he has killed extra dimensional Eldritch horrors and its arguably 4th dimensional

unironically The plot for the majority of kirby games is kirby fucking up and letting a world ending disaster happen. Power doesn't mean a damn thing when he's a toddler

If anything Dante might be the best bet since he can befriend or pacify kirby with pizza and strawberry sundaes, and he can reasonably take out everyone else.

Attached: eliwood memes.png (250x391, 12K)

when did it become a meme to hate kirby of all things

god i fucking hate nu-Yea Forums

Attached: dee cute.png (225x225, 5K)

>infinite power

Imagine your life choices leading you down a path where you're this assblasted over a cartoon pink ball

Is Warp Star Kirby faster than Super Sonic?

Literally just a guy what is he going to do die to a skellington?

Ranking based of raw power:

> Kratos
> Kirby
> Asura
> Sephiroth
> Dante
> Sonic
> Link
> Steve

You can send me death threats later.

Why even have Asura in there? He easily beats all of them

Yes have you ever seen a speedrun of mario 64? Nigga is unstoppable

Sonic is a meme so anything is faster than him.

Kirby eats him.

Dante can just teleport to you
not choosing him is fucking retarded

Is it Archie Sonic? He can solo everyone there

Attached: limit breaker.jpg (376x238, 63K)

either dante or kirby
even if I lose I'm gonna see a fucking great show

>being a bald angry marine gives you power
y i k e s

Didn't Magolor say that the Master Crown was the source of LIMITLESS power? If that were the case, why didn't he just kill Kirby instantly?

>All these Kirby’s
>Not Asura
You fags really underestimate him, no wonder Power teir fags are so fucking stupid

kirby is canonically the most powerful character in smash bros so is it a fair bet that he's more powerful than sephiroth and dante?

>thinking basedtos could beat azura
>bigyikes.png

Angrydad is the only thing that has a chance against Kirby.

No contest. The man who can make anything would win.

Attached: 0c3.png (790x1080, 617K)

When fags wouldn't shut the fuck up about Bandanna Dee in smash for months on end.
Poor Kirby was just a causality that suffered over hat goomba fan autism because they're still his games all said an done.

>kratos
>stronger than anybody besides steve

I don't usually go straight for the consolefaggotry but you must be a sonybro

Kirby can only eat bigger enemies by damaging them enough times. He also can be killed by walking pillows

Kirby!
youtube.com/watch?v=WSuGM1DGvCM

Attached: dee has come 2.png (500x400, 121K)

Yikes, I like GoW as much as the next guy but calling Kratos "Basedtos" is mega cringe

Get that creepy fuck away from the girls, this meme has gone too far

>World of Light is canon
Tell me, where does World of Light fit in the Zelda timeline. I'll wait.

He can't get killed, he just gets frustrated and fucks off

Kirby, how is this even a contest.

asura would still be the best choice then

Attached: 1545294009697.png (960x540, 265K)

Obviously Sonic, just take off and none of the others will be able to catch up.

>his waifu got Steve'd

No, I really don't care about Kratos, I'm just familiar with the lore of God of War.

No, realistically.

>Kirby = Asura
>Dante = Sephiroth
>Kratos
>Super Sonic
>Link
>Sonic
>Steve

Why are his eyes blacked out

Bandanna dee was not the problem at all, no one gave a shit about that.
The reason is EXACTLY what said.
All the
>haha le kirby most powerful character of le all time xD
posting all the time is what pissed people off.

I thought the consensus was that Sonic could have outran the beams if he wasnt trying to save Pikachu?

Kirby

In the BOTW timeline, after the events of the game.

sure, in-game all characters can be defeated but canonically Kirby has infinite power. and he's already beaten multiverse level beings. he ends all your versus arguments easily.

Asura = Kirby is actually pretty acceptable, but Dante is not above Sephy, do I need to remind you guys about SUPERNOVA?

it is.

Source?

Good thing my waifu isnt Kumatora. I'll never tell you who she is so that roblox piece of shit can never touch her.

this just proves that kirby wouldnt be a good choice he was to protect you. He didnt even bother saving anyone

people are just pointing out the obvious though, which is that he is literally one of the most powerful characters of all time.

you fucks never gave a shit when it was some weebshit character with some dumbass op abilities getting constantly thrown into every power discussion

but now suddenly kirby is the worst offender of having incredibly strong abilities? piss off

Attached: 1549235092113.jpg (377x381, 52K)

logic. common sense. insight. gnosis. nintendo shares a verse like marvel

Stupid argument. The people pushing for bandana dee are nowhere near as annoying as many of the other circles pushing their characters.
The "he's in" threads are pure cancer but it's pretty autistic to develop a hatred for a kids game because of them.

Supernova is an illusion.
I don't even recall it being able to kill your party.
Sephiroth never became a full blown god the way Kefka did.

having a limitless supply of 100 power doesn't make you stronger than someone sitting at infinite power
if that makes any sense at all

he also needs to protect you here, which he would be terrible at

I can totally see kirby wandering off or something but if he really was commited I think he could easily beat everyone there simply by sucking them up.

>people get upset when told a pink puffball is canonically stronger than their edgy anime swordsman
Every time

Attached: 1541692742462_1.jpg (1456x888, 393K)

>Stupid argument

It's a stupid board filled with stupid people who get mad over stupid shit. Why are you surprised by this?

> Didn't become a god
> Literally fused with the life-force of the Planet.

but is kirby the strongest character in fiction?

Oh, ok. Now tell me, why the fuck is ALTTP/ALBW Zelda in World of Light but not BotW Zelda ?

Well based on official Powerlevels
> Kirby (Tier 4A: Solar System Buster)
> Kratos (Tier 2C: Low Multiverse Buster)
> Sonic (Tier 2A: Massively FTL Multiverse Buster)
> Asura (Tier 4A: Solar System Buster)
> Steve (Tier 7C: Town Buster)
> Sephiroth (4B: Solar System Buster)
> Link (Unknown, Multiverse buster at strongest)
> Dante (6A, Multi-Contentent Buster)
Picking Sonic is obviously the correct choice as he's stronger then everyone in the picture & could take on a full powered Sailor Moon

this is equally memey though. Why does kirby have such a hard time if he's so strong? I get that losing is only a gameplay machaic but it's not like kirby doesn't get smacked around by random waddle dees.

because in game kirby is really weak

Yeah just tell him to vore me them spit me out when it's over

The zelda series literally is all connected. At any moment any link can meet another one via magic.

Except he isn't, we already have a actual list of the strongest protagonists. Most of them came from Umineko or SMT IV with the exception of KOS-MOS, Fei & Elly who were at the top

That isnt his health, that's how many fucks he gives. In the game over screens, hes only ever shown as sleeping, not defeated

He's strong, but is canonically really young, so imagine a Godlike entity with the mental capacity of a baby.

Attached: dedede coffeee.jpg (1001x572, 69K)

> Kratos Above anybody except Link and Steve

The absolute state of GoW fags

Attached: 1551888857857.jpg (498x590, 36K)

Dante, but only if it's cutscene Dante.

>Official
Excuse me

It's true, Kratos got a buff
> Low Multiverse level (After awakening the Power of Hope, he very casually defeated Fear Zeus, who had become far stronger than before, and forced him to return to his normal form), possibly far higher then Multiverse level

>Link (Multiverse buster at strongest)

"No"

Since there is no Saitama: Kirby.

>choose link
>we both just get reincarnation infinity until we win

>Umineko
You didn't actually read it. All the supernatural shit was fake. Only Ange and the authors in the real world, present day exist in that story.

>Fei & Elly
Overrated, no feats whatsoever.

Is steve in creative mode? because if he is there is a legitimate argument to be made for him. He could just encase you in a luxury bedrock room with all sorts of food and water and shit and you'd be safe from everyone else while he summons a fuckton of withers and ender dragons

Honestly including Kirby in this is cheating.

If you cant choose kirby it becomes a lot more interesting, I would prob choose Azura though.

Zeus isn't multiversal. No one in God of War series is even planetary in terms of destructive capacity or durability. Atlas has planet level lifting strength though.

>Vergilfags actually believes Vergil is stronger than Dante

truly the scum of the DMC fandom

Then you accept that Magolor was speaking in hyperbole because if he meant what he said literally then he would've killed Kirby instantly.
Hell, why didn't he one-shot MK, DDD, and BWD? Do they have "infinite power" too?
>limitless supply of 100 power
Nowhere does Magolor say that. He straight says that the Master Crown was the source of limitless power. Power without limits. Clearly this is hyperbole. Now what's stopping the description from being hyperbole too? After all, Kirby didn't one-shot Magolor, Marx, Dark Matter and Star Dream, so why is it fair to say that he has "infinite power"?

Sonic

Attached: 1546289962381.jpg (887x960, 57K)

>All these people complaining about Kirby
I mean, i hate powerlevel masturbation too but that's part of the joke. Kirby being a God is the silly appeal of the character.

Goku vs. Superman debates are stupid because they take themselves way to fucking seriously over shit that doesn't matter and a lot of times power level themselves even hinder their actual narratives.

But the thing with Kirby is that he has no right to be this powerful but he just is because it's this funny juxtaposition of cute pre-K looking cartoon character that is forced into these weird abstract scenario's more fitting in a more serious narrative.

>he thinks kirby fans don't think this shit very seriously
Oh God you haven't been in Kirby discussion since before Robobot, have you?

But why would he need to? Why BotW Link? Why not TP Link like the past Smash games? At this point, you're just spewing ad hoc. Literally nothing suggests that WoL is canon to the respective franchises of other fighters.

Kirby is canonically described as having infinite power, so there's really nothing to argue against it. Just seething edgy asurafags grasping at straws.

one of the biggest reasons why it simply couldn't be canon is the size difference on some of them

why would you get that?

See

Kirby literally isn't powerful, there are tons of strongest vidya characters
> Strongest Protagonists
> 1. Mary Magdalene (Xenosaga) (Tier 0: Multi Outerverse Buster)
> 2. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) (Tier 1B: Hyperverse Buster)
> 3. Fei Fong Wong (Xenogears) (Tier 1C: Complex Multiverse Buster)
> 4. Ellyham Van Houten (Xenogears) (Tier 1C: Complex Multiverse Buster)
> 5. Ange Beatrice (Umineko) (Tier 1C: Complex Multiverse Buster)
> 5-9. Everyone (SMT IV) (Tier 1C: Complex Multiverse Buster)
> 10. Rika Furude (Higurashi) (Tier 1C: Complex Multivesre Buster)
> 11. Nanashi (SMT IV Apocalypse) (Tier 1C: Complex Multiverse Buster)
> 12. Asahi (SMT IV Apocalypse) (Tier 1C: Complex Multiverse Buster)
> 13. DemiFiend (SMT: Nocturne) (Tier 2A: High Multiverse Buster)
> 14. Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue) (Tier 2A: High Multiverse Buster)
> 15. Sonic (Archie Comics) (Tier 2A: Massively FTL Multiverse Buster)
> 16. Dante (SMT: Nocturne) (Tier 2A: High Multiverse Buster)

I'll take steve
Seething DBZ fan

Cause Magalor was a lying fucking jew egg

The serious aspects of Kirby have always been regulated to enemies and characters around him. Zero, Dark Matter, Mirror Dimension, Void Termina, etc. are all threats that are treated at genuine face value.

But what I'm saying is that the appeal of Kirby himself is that he barely understands what the fuck is going on. He's a fucking baby (or maybe just retarded I dunno) that can't even speak and yet faces weird abstractions of evil.

The situations are serious but Kirby himself isn't. He treats the heat death of the universe about of equal note to some fat penguin stealing his food.

Kirby would just swallow them

Shouldn't Shadow be where Sonic is to?

> LE SWALLOW MEME
Yikes, the absolute state of Kirby cucks

Super Sonic is literally fucking invincible.

Attached: SuperSonic_SA2B-1.jpg (365x365, 122K)

>Kirby swallow them all

You're making this too easy, Kirby.

Why would he lie about strong he was going to be?

But he would.
Not even a Kirby fan nor played many of his games

having power without being able to harness it isn’t worth while. Kirby might theoretically strong but that doesn’t mean he can use the strength.

Kirby would just eat the bedrock

Of course he would, he lies at literally every opportunity he gets.
Also, Kirb slapped Landia's shit while they were wearing the crown, which was before the egg picked it up.

We already tried this debate, he couldn't even defeat Luke Skywalker let alone anyone above Tier 4
> vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:866591

I never understood the swallowing ability, it would never work. If he tried to swallow Kratos he would just get cut in half. He can't swallow Super Sonic. And Asura would just punch a hole through his blobby body.

>Nowhere does Magolor say that.
>crown is limitless supply
Dude if you never got tired and was able to continue to run you wouldnt be running faster.
Power of continal growth vs always 100%
Hmmmm... Hmmmmmm

Kirby is a jobber even if we treat him like vs battles forums do.
I'd have to go with dante since he can for sure beat 6/8 of the other opponents and probably won't be able to make asura mad enough for him to win.
It's easy enough to distract kirby with pizza and then the fights basically over really.

Steve

Kirby's stomach is literally pocket dimension.

>Dante defeated Vergil a grand total of five times
>Vergilfags still believe he is stronger
Vergil jobbed to fucking Nero, i'n going with Dante or Kirby

>He lies every opportunity he gets
>"A sad shell possessed by the limitless power of the Master Crown, no more than a manifestation of the crown itself.”
>— VS Magolor Soul • Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Even the flavor text agrees with him.
>Landia was getting bodied before Magolor wore the crown
Magolor (after wearing the crown) was clearly stronger than Landia (after wearing the crown), as he was warping Another Dimension to his will.

Kirby's stomach is it's own universe/wormhole. Getting swallowed will transport someone somewhere else across the universe.

So it's not really a "kill" move as much as a "fuck off" move.

Feel like half of these are wanked beyond belief

Kirby has serious trouble swallowing bosses that aren't already dead.
It's not really a viable option against anything that isn't small and weak. Or are we going to pretend that those one eyed flying things that get mad when you succ them are stronger than Kratos now.

None of the Above
Pic related is all I need

Attached: A62138CD-7656-41B8-BEC2-33B4A1A8DE09.jpg (168x220, 5K)

Everything in this thread is wanked beyond belief.
But everything on vs battles has reduced the metaphorical dick to ash with how much wanking has been done.
I seriously hope nobody takes powerlevels seriously ITT. That would be a really sad day.

No he didn't. That's what Cloud's group prevented.

>Vskekwiki
>"Official"

Attached: 1551273315644.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

Kirby is unironically the most powerful character in Nintendo's entie Canon, so yea.

Kirby is canonically like 8 inches tall, and he struggles to swallow things twice his size, and needs hypernova for things larger.

this

Imagine getting triggered by a pink cushion.

Depends on the game sometimes he can suck up things that are about 4 times his size if you shake the controller like an idiot first.

Kirby's inhale potential is inconsistent. In some games he has a Super Inhale which lets him swallow bosses and extremely large things. Though it's not in every game and he it changes how he is able to pull it of (sometimes being a stamina thing, other times a power-up)

Either way you're both right that he couldn't inhale any of them off the get-go and the "just use da succ" excuse other anons are giving him is a bit disingenuous.

I still think Kirby is the most strongest on OP's image but it won't be an easy fight.

>>crown is limitless supply
No, it says that crown is the source of limitless power. Stop twisting the words.
>Dude if you never got tired and was able to continue to run you wouldnt be running faster.
You're comparing power to stamina, when Magolor clearly said limitless power.
>"A sad shell possessed by the limitless power of the Master Crown, no more than a manifestation of the crown itself.”
>— VS Magolor Soul • Kirby's Return to Dream Land
>"Blinded by the power of the crown, the dragon attacked. Bring him back to the light!”
>— VS Parallel Landia • Team Kirby Clash Deluxe
Clearly to POWER, not STAMINA.

Goes to show that Kirby can harness its infinite power and put it to better use than Magolor can. Actually, since the Master Crown is probably just a source of limitless power and not a particularly sentient or smart being, it probably just threw moves at random while Kirby can actually think his actions and how to make good use of his powers.

you mean three

Attached: Minecraft-Steve-head.jpg (338x345, 15K)

Asura or Kirby

>vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:866591
Pure autism

Three. Steve was digging a hole to get away - his scene will be added in when the DLC comes out.

I don't think autism is a very useful power in this scenario user

If Kirby is so powerful how come he dies in 6 hits?
youtube.com/watch?v=OzdI7qYJar0

Kirby. Two protectors in one.

Attached: 1551308507051.jpg (307x309, 18K)

>Umineko
Literally what? You're going to have to explain this to me. All of the witches are bound by arbitrary laws and can't move their pieces past what the rules of the gameboard dictates. There's no way you can say anyone of the seacats are stronger than Kirby. What is Bern going to do, sick her army of cats on him? Oh wait, they can't even do anything to him because their role was to simply clean up the "miracle fragment" that she found and muddied up.

He's immortal in Epic Yarn.

Asura

So is everyone in yarn land. It's a feature of that pocket realm, not something kirby has.
If the fight took place in that sock even link would be unkillable. Death isn't comfy so it's not allowed.

Kirby is overrated and can be easily defeated in his games by weak enemies.
Sephiroth was stabbed in the back and nearly killed. He's a super-human but still mortal.
Kratos was killed many times but he climbed out of hell every single one. Not sure if this counts for him being a better choice or not, especially considering other characters can stop him without the need to kill him.
Asura is probably the strongest motherfucker there. If he really wanted to protect me I think he could hold them all back on his own, especially since he gets anime deus ex machina power ups every time he nearly dies.

Asura

Attached: 1542241151981.png (618x1000, 741K)

>Goes to show that Kirby can harness its infinite power and put it to better use than Magolor can.
What does "infinite power" even mean? How would you tell if Kirby is using his "infinite power"? It's never been said that Kirby harnesses this "power". Also, why didn't Kirby one-shot Magolor, Dark Matter, Marx, and Void Termina?
>Actually, since the Master Crown is probably just a source of limitless power and not a particularly sentient
It's likely that the crown is sentient, considering it was possessing Magolor, and it is said that Magolor was becoming a manifestation of the crown itself.
>it probably just threw moves at random while Kirby can actually think his actions and how to make good use of his powers.
Don't see how this is relevant but no, the boss fight and cutscene before the fight make it clear that Magolor was aiming at the Kirby and co..

>Taking an hyperbolic statement seriously
By this logic Asura > Omnipotence

Attached: 430ih3pq.png (1000x600, 803K)

Are you people fucking retarded? It doesn't matter how tough the others are, Asura was strong AND he was the greatest father. He's easily the best protector on the list.

Attached: p5R0O.jpg (1000x912, 158K)

If people like something unironically, people on Yea Forums will hate it.
This is law.

Not anymore

>greatest father
>lets daughter be kidnapped and imprisoned for years

>opinions I dislike are memes
I don't like Kirby. I find his games boring. Faggots post le wholesome cute kirby shit annoy me but it's alright because they usually stay in their own thread so I don't care. Faggots insisting Kirby is the strongest vidya character is retarded and they need to be called out on it. Saying kirby is le invincible is the actual meme here. This isn't a new thing either
dumb frogposter

First post most accurate post

It’s not that Kirby has infinite power, nor is it that everyone’s just a Nintendo fag, it’s that Kirby is the wildcard.
He doesn’t have infinite power, he has the *potential* for infinite power.
Kirby is easily the most adaptable fighter on that list, because no matter how much power any character has, Kirby has the ability to copy or steal any resource in his environment, as well as a great variety of movement and escape options, between the warp star and his jumping, and if you can’t understand why that’s absurdly strong and at least worth considering him a serious contender, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Attached: 407B7AE3-A564-41D7-B85B-689101F96D7F.jpg (408x360, 17K)

>He doesn’t have infinite power, he has the *potential* for infinite power.
>Kirby is easily the most adaptable fighter on that list
That would probably be Asura with his Deus ex machina anime powers

once he runs out of rings he's toast

Agreed, the harder you push him, the harder he pushes back

This list is fairly accurate I’d say.

Attached: autism-intensifies.jpg (502x417, 15K)

Imagine arguing, and getting MAD, over FICTIONAL characters.

kirby can inhaled his enemies and makes it later
how is this even a discussion

>if I don't agree it's autism

HEY HEY HEY
KIRBY'S FUCKING GAY

Attached: 1547742406086.png (1000x800, 186K)

>kirby can inhaled his enemies and makes it later
You had a stroke or something?

>Be kirby
>Suck super sonic
>Keep him in your mouth for a bit
>His rings run out

Based

user, I really don't care enough to agree or disagree. Get help.

Kirby is gay and would get slaughtered by anyone faster and stronger than him. Death battle babies need to stop.

Sonic alone would be able to end him before he could use any of his retard powers

Yes? Pretty much.
You act like killing god is somehow new in vidya.

Asura vs. Kirby would be an interesting match-up. Kirby usually doesn't have a vendetta against the universe eating whatzits that threaten him, the Kirbyverse practically runs on happy feelings and niceness.

Whereas Asura is the polar opposite, beating gods with sheer rage and contempt

He can be damaged in Sonic Mania's Egg Reverie.

I pick Asura and tell him the others made his daughter cry.

Kirby can't swallow bosses.