How do you feel seeing Early Zoomers post childhood nostalgia for the "cancerous" 7th gen?

How do you feel seeing Early Zoomers post childhood nostalgia for the "cancerous" 7th gen?

Attached: p1299918_e_v8_ab.jpg (960x1304, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyk8ESh-ip0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just turned 33 and I dont care. Differerent generations but I feel that newer games have less heart and vision put in them. They all kind of lack good art and imagination.

All that really bothers me is seeing kids say they cant stand old graphics. For example, younger people saying they can't play FF7 because of the low poly chunky overworld graphics. I can't get why the younger generation cant see the charm in how old games were made.

It is a good reminder thay, for all our rebellion and bluster about not being like our forebears, some thing truly never change.

>tfw born in early '99 in a third world country where we got all the tech late
Grew up with NES clones, windows 95 games and Quake 3, good shit

Nothing. At least they are nostalgic for the better games of the era. I see grown men that won't let go of their childhood attachment to trash.

i'm 34 and don't really care. it's not their fault that they grew up with the taste of shit. I think it's pretty cool to chat with 20 year olds actually. i'm sure a lot of 90's babies out there probably like snes and genesis stuff as well. i can't judge an entire generation just because a minority of them love call of duty and fortnite games.

I cringe at it. I cringe even more at people like you OP though.
>people can't have nostalgia unless it's from when I grew up

bump

What are 30 year old fags doing with their live when they complain about 16-24 year olds talking about video games? Do you have nothing else going on?

Why do you autists care so much about what people slightly younger than you think? I doubt the majority of anons that post this shitty meme are over 30.

>16-24 year olds talking about video games
Lol

36 y/o boomer here, I got a son who just turned 8 a few days ago. He took an interest in me playing video games at a young age, and only in the past couple years have I allowed him to play them himself.

The kicker is though that I started him out with NES titles like Mario 3, MM2, and the original Zelda. After he beat those (with a bit of help from me because games like Zelda can be pretty fucking confusing without direction) I moved him onto the SNES, which he has been at. When he beats 10 games from that era, I'll keep moving him up. He REALLY liked Chrono Trigger which he just beat, and is currently going through Yoshi's Island.

He tells me about Fortnite and other games he has heard about at school, but says he doesn't really care about them because "he has a lot more games to play than just 1" I should mention that I'm not forcing him to play games he doesn't like, as he's enjoyed pretty much everything I've shown him so far.

>"he has a lot more games to play than just 1"
Your kid is smarter than most 20 year olds.

Those early zoomers will grow up to shit on the tastes of future generations, and so on and so forth
This has been a thing since the beginning of time and will continue to be so long after we're all dead
The sooner you can make peace with that and stop acting like a literal boomer telling kids to get off your lawn even though you're probably not even 40 yet, the better

Attached: 3xc750p0uslz.jpg (834x312, 184K)

Fake quote

>younger people saying they can't play FF7 because of the low poly chunky overworld graphics

To be fair, Final Fantasy does look a lot worse than modern games. Its genuinely looks quite bad stylistically. There are definitely some stylistically great older games like Metal Slug, but FF7 is just not one of them. Its a mistake in general to dismiss games entirely on graphics, but to be fair the game really does not look good.

Imagine being proud that you are older

You are going to die sooner dumbass, those "zoomers" are going to take over our legacy one day

Logic still applies
Let the kids enjoy their vidya, when they grow up they'll be just like us anyway

Attached: schoolsofhellasa008878mbp_0106.jpg (708x1143, 174K)

>tfw I grew up with Minecraft and with Space Cadet
These "people born in X grew up with Y" images never make sense to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyk8ESh-ip0

>grew up with late 90s/early 2000s kid culture.
>got to experience the best of 6th and 5th gen consoles.
Feels great to not be a zoomer.

Socrates or not, the quote is correct. After a nation reaches its peak, each generation gets worse, it is an undeniable and inevitable fact. Empires, nations, and kingdoms all eventually fall.

It's ironic you tried and failed to quote from ancient history, when that very ancient history proves your quote correct. Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome being perfect examples. They became lazier, less intelligent, more cowardly, greedier and more. Each gen worse than the last.

Absolute garbage

Let your kid play Fortnite. Trust me, he wants to play it with his friends. Encourage him. Maybe he'd like to hear you approve of that.

Attached: 1512247556422.jpg (315x314, 37K)

which star wars game is thatr?

I don't mind, just don't post that shit here.
Because I like to pretend Yea Forums is for old fucks like me, but that's never really been the case..

>He fell for the 19th century Historian meme
lol

You have a very low IQ and a pathetic understanding of history, stop fucking talking about it as if you knew anything you worthless mouth breather. Read a fucking book for once instead of parroting bad opinions.

You know literally nothing about Rome, stop embarrassing yourself.

Could you keep your ignorance in your pants please?

Attached: 1548962579055.jpg (224x216, 13K)

>Link to the Past was my favorite game
>Got to witness the release of Ocarina of Time
Nothing was more kino than my childhood

t. Gibbon

>kino

Attached: 1549154477964.png (446x435, 250K)

>HRURRRRR HURRRR I SMRT BECAUSE I NOT BORN AFTER ARBITRARY YEAR AHURRRR
Get shit on, retard.

Attached: 1551752881140.png (50x28, 2K)

You are worse than the average /his/ poster

Attached: HOHOHO.gif (349x199, 603K)

bump

Its just copying boomers

I get called a
>Zoomer pretending to be Boomer
when I called out a Halo 3 nostalgia thread
So it hurts a lot seeing "newfag" getting phased out for the sake of seasonal memes

That doesn't even make sense if people call you a Zoomer for hating Halo 3. Early Gen Z were the ones playing Halo 3 when they were 10.

Zoomer detected

No, what they were trying to say was
>You are a newfag pretending to be an oldfag hating Halo 3

bump

I will laugh because by that time the Jews will have enslaved them all and ordered mandatory penis lobotomies for all men.

Born in '96. Am I a zoomer or boomer?

very last year of millenial

FF7 hasn't aged that well graphically. It's still great in pretty much every other way but not technically.

Jews are dying out. Eventually the chinks will take over and kill all non-chinks.

Attached: 1551290271671.jpg (800x745, 159K)

Ironic how they're holocausting themselves now

haha your kid is gonna be hated and bullied because his out of touch dad has made him a nerd before he even had a chance. Your kid will be like the kid in About a Boy

They've always been complaining about muh millions. Somehow they decided 6 million was the most believable or most effective. Won't matter years from now when they've been bred out of existence though.

I'm sure the holocaust happened, I just don't know if it was 6 million, does it really matter if it was 100k or 6 million? It's still pretty awful

I genuinely don't care. Discussion on this board will always be shit no matter the current meme gen we discuss. Let people enjoy what they enjoy and don't get worked up over other people's nostalgia.
Video games and other media are a great unifier for the world. If people can connect and find each other at peace while discussing those things then it's fine by me. The world needs less negativity and cynicism.

They brought it upon themselves.

The poor jews were just scapegoats, the rich ones fled to the us and got off scot free.

It's been going on for years with CoD nostalgia threads.

Attached: boomer.png (500x372, 273K)

bump

Modern Yea Forums has literal mobile game threads. Yea Forums is fucking dead.

>How do you feel seeing Early Zoomers post childhood nostalgia for the "cancerous" 7th gen?
Same way someone into films feels when they see children talking about how the latest Marvel garbage fire is the greatest film ever made, or how someone that collects books feels when children hold up the latest YA fiction fad as anything other than the literary equivalent to a bout of violent diarrhea.