Play The Witcher 2

Play The Witcher 2

Attached: thebitcher.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2AKB7g3hr0
youtu.be/YJ_KtvVvolY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It sucks ASS.
TW1:EE was way fucking better.

>playing any Witcher past 1

Attached: witcher2combat.gif (268x200, 1.37M)

It's the worst of the three.

Attached: 1430732314951.jpg (600x494, 70K)

Play it. You want to, so just do it.

Attached: thebitcher.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

any mods worth using? someone mentioned a mod that improves the combat

what is this meme? all three games are great

no

i did
i also played 1 and 3
they were all excellent

playing 3 right now, just reached velen. too bad i am a wagie with gf so i dont really have much time to play it. should've finished it years ago when i had the chance i guess but oh well.

Full Combat Rebalance. Get it off the nexus while you are downloading your legally purchased copy from GOG.

Attached: thebitcher.jpg (2560x1440, 1M)

It's not a meme.
TW2 was fucking shit, only praised by Xbox fags.

The second installment in the series has the best character in all of his splendor, only topped by the Bloody Baron.

Attached: thebitcher.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

Witcher game managed to be worse than Dragon Age 2
>Muh adult fantasy game

No, play The Witcher 1, pleb!!!

TW2 combat system is absolute turbocancer

>It's bad because it was the first game of the series to get a console port.

Attached: you.jpg (1624x1080, 113K)

will it work with a pirate copy?

Of course it will. And if you are in doubts, just get the GOG version.

Just Yea Forums autism as usual.

I really want to put this in and play through the Roche path and explore the chapter I missed the first time but I have way too many games that aren't a chore to get through.

How is it a chore to play the 2nd game and not the 1st one? I literally just finished a run of the first game, doing all the side quests and getting all the loot, and I wanted to die by the end of it. The 2nd game is a really nice reprieve coming from the 1st game.

I never played the first, I have no opinions about it. The second is absolutely a chore, the inventory alone is a nightmare.

Theres an official "mod" that made the interface better than the 1st and 3rd games, and it comes with the enhanced edition. If you dislike it you can disable it inside of the DLC menu.

What is it about the 2nd game that makes it a chore?

>thought people were being contrarian by saying TW1 was better
>boot up the game
>binge it all the way through in less than a week
How did they seriously make the sequels worst than this?

witcher 1 has terrible gameplay and the story isnt that great either

No play 3 faggot

I have the enhanced edition and the inventory is shit

Truthfully I found the combat in each of the games to suck in their own way, but 1's combat felt like less of a drag. The atmosphere of the game felt a lot more in line with the first and second book too.(more gritty fairy tale-like)

I wouldn't call it terrible, but the gameplay is definitely pretty subpar. Still, I felt it nice to switch styles depending on the situation, and the signs felt more tactical and useful, except when you reached their high silver tiers. Game becomes incredibly easy with golden igni at your disposable.

The story is pretty generic to be honest. It's the things surrounding it that were interesting and the way your choices played out though.

It's filtered with multiple tabbed categories. The only feature thats missing is a search one, but the only game that has that is Skyrim with SkyUI. Stop making up nonsense, you shitty idiot.

>hate qtes
>enabling the option to skip qtes turns you into a whiteknight
fuck this game it was ok actually, fuck that one thing

god tier
>flotsam
great tier
>vergen
ok tier
>keadweni camp, ch2 countryside
why the fuck should i bother going past here tier
>loc muinne

Attached: 1543678166006.jpg (960x758, 146K)

play witcher 1

Attached: 1548628534455.png (2048x1162, 1.52M)

>they cut iorweth path from witcher 3

Attached: 1550244971466.png (1334x750, 1.05M)

>muh detective quest
Enjoy that swamp.

Attached: 1430616999879.png (962x697, 49K)

All the better. Only soys went with Iorveth when Roche were available.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2AKB7g3hr0

Attached: 334-1-1358007150.jpg (1879x881, 1.09M)

why would anyone want this?

If you only knew how many times i did. Good old days when the first game was unknown in west, 2, 3 fucked it up, yep.

this is one of the most Yea Forums contrarian opinions I see on this board
up there with DaS 2 being the best in the series and bitching about iron sights

Lesbomancy!

I still need to get back to it. Started playing right after finishing Witcher 1 and promptly hit my burnout when I got to Flotsam.

gagged while imagining the smell inside the domicile of the fujoshit who created this

The Bitcher is actually the name of a flash game where you fuck women, including a troll.

Attached: 144-1-1309623003.jpg (532x470, 212K)

This mod suck ass, just play TW2EE on dark, sure armour/sword sets are OP.
t. finished TW2 with permadeath

Do any of guys remember when it first came out without any patches? How normal difficulty was today's dark?

witcher 2 such a good game

still looks amazing too

labour of love era CDPR

youtu.be/YJ_KtvVvolY

2 is actually my favorite since the combat isnt as static as 1's shit can actually kill you fairly easy unlike 3 and it isnt padded full of filler like 3
Not to mention the 2 different routes are nice
I enjoyed all 3 games though

Let's also not forget that the 2nd game isn't open world memeshit like the 3rd.

The Witcher 1 is fucking based. Amazing roleplay elements and even decent story.
The Witcher 2 had janky but fun combat but shitty roleplay.
The Witcher 3 had muh moral choices and a shitty open world that felt more like a checklist that you can tick on or off. Even Skyrim felt more organic than this shit. Both games are normiemagnets because they're open world with nothing else going for them though.

Great opening but it essentially has nothing to do with the game. Doesn't show a location, mechanics, style, etc. seen anywhere in the game. The only important information information could be conveyed with a "____ killed _____" line.

Quen was even more busted on early patch, with right build you were unstopable, after my 1st playthrough i just stoped using it to be forced to dodge attacks. You could also spam bombs like mad and stunlock everything unless ofc game decided to soft lock from it
I've finished TW2 more than 5 times, your in game choices mattered and were imported from 1st game with some gear. Sadly tw3 didn't care much about your choices from previous games.

Yeah open world games sound good on paper but doing it proper would be far more expensive and time consuming than any sane company wants to do
I would say I wish it would stop but I buy like 2 new games a year max anyway these days

well it was added post release; was part of the EE and console ports

little bit of prequel story before the first act

i tried a replay once to do the other story route but i didn't get past flotsam. i liked it the first time though.

don't you know? anything that is popular is actually garbage because normies have pleb taste and can't appreciate shitty masterpieces.

Imagine writing this thinking it makes you look like anything but a contrarian faggot.

3 had incredible stories (not the main quest, obviously) and an immersive world. You're a fucking pleb if you can't appreciate W3 just because it's popular and has lackluster combat. Grow up.

but it's "comfy" and nobody played it which makes it good.

TW1 shit combat, best UI, the best slav-core feeling, colecting babes, little to no hand holding, decent narative and story, decent leveling and eq system

TW2 best combat in the series, the worst UI, still had slav feeling, your gear mattered a lot and upgrading was satisfying, fucking QTEs, in game choices had huge inpact on your playthrough, handholding started to creep in since it was also ported to cucksole

TW3 the best open world RPG of the last decade, medicore combat, shit leveling and equipment system, too much handholding, great wrap of the story, least slav of them all, lot's of waifus

Unironically better than 3. But not better than 3's DLC.

>best ui
>have to drop old armor on the ground
wew

Imagine writing this and actually playing each of these games. Stay mad you tasteless retard.

Compare how often you change armour in witcher 1 to the amount of time you have to scroll through all the items in tw2 even with filters. Also in first game Geralt wasn't fucking mule that could carry whole house in his pockets like in TW3.

I would but I have to play Witcher 3 first.

Witcher was never good.

Attached: missed.gif (512x512, 528K)

Play TW2 first if you want to play TW3 you can import your saves that way. I sugest playing all 3 in chronological order

I already did twice

>way fucking better
better? maybe, maybe
"way fucking better"?
calm down

by that logic TW3 is shit too

hamburger helper biodrones still seething I see

the witcher games as a whole were bad because they are based on the books

You mean witcher3combat. I played 2 on the dark difficulty setting and rolling was too slow with clunky as fuck iframes, I could only rely on blocking and parrying to survive
Witcher 1 is like playing a rhythm game which isn't all that great either

OOOOOOODRIN WHERE YOU AT

I did
thx fren

how did his throat get cut with a chainmail neck cover

shockwaves

>If played W3 first
W3=W1(or>W1 if you're retarded)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>W2
>If played W2 first
W3=W1>W2
>If played W1 first
W1>>>>>>>W3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>W2

Witcher 2 is objectively the most awkward witcher.

>Witcher 3
Fun gameplay and story with good voice actors and good controls
>Witcher 2
Awkward gameplay, with game breaking bugs, boring story with bad voice actors and HORRIBLE and overly stiff controls
>Witcher 1
Awkward game but made with small indie group so they have an excuse, plus the story is best with combat that is most open ended and diverse.

amazin

Attached: amazing.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>opinion
>objective
Choose one faggot.

Witcher 2 has standard voice acting on-par with TW3 though + much better controls and more fluid combat compared to the tank-like geralt in TW3 as well

>Witcher 1
funny story and cool atmosphere but the story is inspired too much by the early novels

witcher 2 has really unique artstyle too (loc muinne, flotsam). The lighting had a nice, textured gloominess to it, they should have kept this style for witcher 3 but it was gone once they switched renderers.

I already did. It's great
WItcher 2>=Thronebreaker>Witcher 1>WItcher 3

this. Iorveth's path also has best girl

Attached: iorveth_and_his waifu.jpg (1005x795, 264K)

>asoiaf

Attached: 01.jpg (500x616, 133K)

I played through The Witcher 2 in windowed 800x600 resolution at the lowest settings because I had a shit laptop at the time. Still got 50 hours in it for some reason, I liked it that much.

Haven't played it since I built a powerful desktop though. Should get back into it.

Daily reminder that Radovid did absolutely nothing wrong and that magicfags have tried to overthrow the Northern Kingdoms multiple times for the not-French despite not-French treating mages even worse
3 went downhill after Velen, HoS was top tier fun, and another daily reminder is that all your in-game waifus are canonically massive sluts including Ciri

Attached: Radovid did nothing wrong.jpg (400x435, 28K)

>Daily reminder that Radovid did absolutely nothing wrong and that magicfags have tried to overthrow the Northern Kingdoms multiple times for the not-French despite not-French treating mages even worse

Attached: AnLQ6NI.png (350x327, 57K)

2 was ok, 3 was good, HoS was very good, BaW was also very good, but I still think 1 is my favorite, even with its flaws

Attached: dg.jpg (1920x3148, 3.5M)

2 was okay, 1 was probably the best though
3 was super casualized with some good parts

>Incestual pedo
>best character

I don't think so chub.

Radovid was a cuck who was actively making his kingdom weaker by chasing intellectuals and alchemists, closing oxenfurt, and so on

It wasn't just the mage, it was hunting anyone more intelligent than a fish

good riddance

Attached: 1532894253709.jpg (592x800, 68K)

BASED
go fuck yourself, faggots

Attached: witcher2_2017_05_04_13_25_43_074.jpg (3840x2160, 3.67M)

TW1 IS better but TW2 is still fucking stellar

It's honestly my favorite Witcher. I love this game.

I played Witcher 1 and it was dogshit

the LOD in Witcher 3 is truly repulsive. Witcher 2 is genuinely graphically superior

Attached: witcher2_2017_05_04_20_34_52_514.jpg (3840x2160, 3.87M)

You may not realize this but you're smart.

The witcher universe has to be one of the most boring fantasy settings.

>this is one of the most Yea Forums contrarian opinions I see on this board
>up there with DaS 2 being the best in the series and bitching about iron sights

It's always laughable to read such poor attempts to troll, but since it's 2019, I don't expect any creativity or intelligent posts on Yea Forums anyway.

Witcher 3 is objectively the best game in series in every single aspect.

Attached: 1538525737529.jpg (1242x1252, 150K)

>Witcher 2 is genuinely graphically superior

Attached: 1497553342065.gif (480x369, 3.03M)

1 is literally the worst in the series.

As someone who loved TW3 and regards it as one of the best games ever made, give me a good reason to want to play TW2.

It looks inferior in every aspect... I want to play it, but what parts of it should I be excited for? coming from 3

Have you ever tried not playing those games on consoles?

>Witcher 3 is objectively the best game in series in every single aspect.
Fuck no, but it's the best game in series overall.
Also why are faggots using "objectively" when they mean "in my opinion"?

My opinion > your opinion, silly peasant.

Attached: 1502165604559.jpg (283x447, 22K)

I really don't want to play the worst witcher again.

it was alright. kind of gets worse and worse. really beeded another chapter or two

I THINK THE WITCHER SERIES FUCKING SUCKS

Attached: 1533387406902.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

But you can't fuck her. You can fuck Ves
Iorveth is better for the story, Roche is better for the characters and canon in TW3

True, my opinion > your opinion

Attached: lebowski-opinion.jpg (600x450, 87K)

All three Witcher games are good and I wish people would stop being assholes about this series.

Attached: b2e.jpg (167x263, 18K)

well it's pretty fun and rpgcodex and Yea Forums approved

you're a pleb for not having played it. Once isn't enough either, you have to play it twice to get the full story.

The only good parts of the game are Roche’s and Iorveth’s paths, and I’m more partial to Iorveth because you had the Dwarves and Trolls, plus, you had to work for his friendship and it paid off.

>literally kill Iorveth off screen in the Witcher 3

I’ll never not be mad.

Attached: 8B5E1B7E-DB5A-427A-91A9-8BAE82A532FB.jpg (500x339, 114K)

But navigating through Vergen is a fucking pain. Besides, the dwarves were annoying as shit. But it had Cynthia, Phil and Saskia, so...

Woman good! She make food.
The price you pay for an open world game.

Potions were way more relevant too, it actually gave you an incentive to go out there and prepare before combat
The detective stuff in Vizima was so good, small stuff like the medallion starting to alert near Raymond

>Poor man's Gothic
No thanks.

Maybe I just have shit taste but I replay the witcher 2 more than the other games.

>gets annoyed by such an easy to maneveur local
>being annoyed by Dwarven banter
>responds with nothing but positives for waifu’s

Where’s your anime girl reaction image to complete the set you nigger.