So who would really win?

So who would really win?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KTlvQLx7Uo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scout

Who's the guy on the right?

Attached: zoomer quote.png (434x327, 40K)

Your grandfather

Shadman would
youtube.com/watch?v=6KTlvQLx7Uo

tf2 is a zoomer game though

Attached: 1502328965318.gif (496x350, 541K)

Comic Scout would effortlessly win. Game Scout would win too, but he would have more of a challenge.

scout does burst meatshots which are much better than tracer’s guns.

Cope you fucking furfag

yea ok

um sweetie im not a pyro main
nice try though

Scout, he's much faster and can double jump.

>go over all of scouts unlocks
>he only uses stocks in the actual battle

Attached: 4D438CD7-29EC-4481-8B4F-458249011ECB.png (275x275, 126K)

Scout but only because of male privilege.

Tracer has super powers, Scout is just an atheletic guy with weapons

TF2 is zoomer. Quake is boomer.

if you go by an autistic in-game stat analysis, Scout easily (Scouts overall DPS and speed is absurdly higher, Tracer has no effective attacks past point-blank range). if you go by analysis of what 'professional level' players can do with the characters, Scout easily (you could put one competent Scout player against two or three competent Tracers and it would still be the Scout every time).

if you go by the DEEP LORE it's a wash (discounting TFComics #6 technical immortality reveal because that's stupid). if you go by surface lore and basic descriptions, Tracer easily (her basic description being essentially 'TF2 Scout but has a vagina and time travel powers').

of course some popular normie youtube series is going to go with surface lore and basic descriptions.

It's already Tracer

I'll bet on the one that can teleport and fall backwards through time. She seems to have a leg up on the guy who can run pretty fast and double jump.

Attached: 20190223_235557.jpg (750x710, 147K)

Scout isn't even allowed to die

but scout's just as super if you think about it

first off, tracer isn't inherently fast, whereas scout actually is, and is able to change the trajectory of his momentum in midair with a physically impossible double jump

by drinking a can of soda, he's able to warp his perception of reality and slow it down to the point of being able to dodge bullets as fast as a minigun can fire them, which means he could dodge tracer's shots just as easily

not to mention scattergun outdamages tracer any day

as long as he can kill her before she gets the chance to use her EU gimmicks, he could take it

>Picked out random shit from his tool belt instead of all of them or even the most powerful ones
>Barely acknowledged the comics.
>If you go by Deep lore
>Except for that one piece of lore that I don't want to acknowledge
Oh fuck off.

Despite them not doing Scout justice, I ironically think Tracer would still win. Scout is faster and stronger, no doubts about it. But he's an idiot, a horndog and incredibly unlucky. Scout would probably either be too busy thinking with his dick or get so cocky he fucks up in the last minute. He's a punching bag. A insanely powerful and talented punching bag but a punching bag nonetheless.

So yeah, I think they're technically right but for all the wrong reasons.

But all scout has to do is damage the time stabiler on her torso. Then not only does tracer lose time warping, shes phases from existance entirely. I assume a shot gun would suit the job well.

Scout, with all his powers and magic would completly destroy her, MvM and Halloween are canon. Without them he would still win.

big and true

Attached: goatse.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

The one with temporal powers and weaponry from the future. It's not that fucking complicated.

Scout has a raygun and a laser sword. Also a modified heart.

>temporal powers vs toonforce
>thinking tracer would win from lore, gameplay, or any standpoint for that matter

yikes

Attached: heavywat.jpg (288x288, 14K)

Her time powers are based on the function of the device she wears. Damage that and she is just a slow jogger with energy pellet guns

In terms of visual design I don't know how you get as Soul vs Soulless as these images
The guy who did the painting on the right had to have studied old advertisements and photographs of Boston for 300 hours before he was able to come up with that aesthetic
Tracer looks lifted off a French kids' cartoon