What the fuck are they working on?

What the fuck are they working on?

Attached: batman_arkham_knight-3256396.jpg (820x340, 23K)

Filing chapter 11 bankruptcy. Probably.

A superhero team that isn't Justice League

GETTING ROCK STEADY ;)

Arkham knight wasn't as bad as is commonly believed here.

What makes you say that?

>Riot Response port never

Were working on Son of Krypton, couldn't fet game balance to work right and had tons of difficulty designing a map big enough, and filled with interesting things to see and find, while also accomodating Superman's power and scale of destruction. Project was restarted 3 times and has been scrapped as of February 2018.
A new Batman title has been in early production since July.

Next Batman game obviously.

Cool story bro

>Jason Schreier
Teen Titans then, considering he also said Suicide Squad was being developed in WB Montreal and cancelled.

These clowns have literally no talent or ambition beyond Batman capeshit.

They literally have said it's not Superman nor Batman. At least check your information when baiting.

It's Batman AND Superman.

Batman: Arkham Royale

It was a brilliant game in most areas with rocksteadys level of quality, but the forced batmobile shit, microtransactions on everything and the reusing boss tank battles killed it's appreal.
it's still a fun game.

I think rocksteady are either working on a nother DC superhero game, possibly superman, or a new IP.
I would like an open world New IPfrom them with their quality if they could make a game like INfamous I would be really happy.

Idk but it better be Superman or Batman Beyond, solo superhero games>team up bullshit.

It's a "Game as a Service" type of game.

I'm hoping it's still a Superman game. I know they already debunked that but they also straight out lied about the identity of the Arkham Knight

Attached: 1524165059760.jpg (1200x933, 377K)

Hitman: the comic: the game

Attached: 1-tommymonaghan.jpg (400x294, 27K)

A video game. Glad I could help, faggot

preorded

>Stuff I want them to work on:
Superman
The Matrix

>Stuff I don't want them to work on
More Batman
Harry Potter

Attached: sonicunsure.jpg (500x535, 53K)

Even if its not capeshit IP then we can be sure its something owned by WB they would never fund brand new AAA IP while having such a massive portfolio of properties. Also even if they said its not Superman its fucking obvious they would lie about that but I really doubt its a Supes game but a Justice League game with gear shit/skins that give different powers to milk dry players its WB after all and thats why it takes so long since I assume they're going for like ,,game as a service'' but with DC characters.

Arkham ultimate collection switch edition

They published Dying Light and Scribblenauts, so new, unlicensed IP isn't TOTALLY out of the question.

It's a secret.

Attached: 310024_10150276657394960_548324373_n.jpg (700x938, 178K)

It’s a hyper violent Punisher game.

Obviously Batman Beyond

That or Teen Titans

Credit where credit is due WB games division actually are pretty good, they allow their devs creative freedom and individuality, they dont seem to be too controlling and they publish non first party games too.
Some of their devs have made top quality games from the IPs, like arkham or avalanches mad max.
Apparently one of their devs are making a harry potter rpg atm too

Both were funded by developers themselves not by WB they were just publishers/distributors for certain regions just like for The Witcher 3. I am more than sure they never will fund big completly new IP because they have so much IPs under them it would be too risky to do so instead of making a game based on already known and established IPs like The Matrix or any other they have for example its just understandable from their perspective since as I said they have fucking massive portfolio.

Gameplay wise it could be the best but the story was so retarded that it kills it

I never said they are bad actually I do agree their record is very fucking good but ALL games they funded themselves are based on IPs they own. They would not let their first party studio to risk in making brand new AAA IP when they have shit ton of properties they could use.

>microtransactions on everything
I don't remember Arkham Knight having any microtransactions. Are you talking about all of the cosmetic dlcs?

Maybe, just maybe
they're making a good game

I just wanted an arkham game where the joker isn't in the fucking spotlight