What is the last game you truly enjoyed playing?

What is the last game you truly enjoyed playing?

Attached: 1551717735468.jpg (385x383, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwmScz1DT30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.C.Staff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BotW

Resident Evil 2 remake

is mob psycho good or too normie? should I read it?

Persona 5 Dance

>implying video games bring joy

Attached: unknown-13.png (244x759, 113K)

RE 5

yakuza

Attached: 1551109960119.gif (350x350, 2.55M)

Game that you don't like

it's good and based, read the manga and then go for the anime

Does anybody here feel like when they're playing games now you play it because you have to. Not because you want to.

with "game as a service" games

Just yesterday?
FFXIV, Hollow Knight, finishing up a REMake 2 B runthrough, DQ11
>tfw been browsing this website for 10 years and never caught the "le edgy always depressed boomer" meme.

Attached: 1549732367843.gif (512x512, 235K)

Hollow Knight

Attached: SCREAM.jpg (400x294, 38K)

Haven't fully enjoyed a game since my childhood.

Probably because you either have a decent life or aren't an obnoxious mentally impaired faggot.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC
Last summer.
But that was the time when I was breaking up with my girlfriend and now when I try to boot up SoC or the sequels I remember that time and it kills me ;__;

Finished reading today. It´s great and my favorite modern series

>decent life
nope
>mentally impaired
Have multiple mental illnesses. I just manage to still try to look on the bright side of things and find enjoyment in my hobbies. Gotta keep myself going somehow.

I beat both Yoshi’s Island and Mario RPG recently since they were in the back burner for the longest time.
Can see why people hold those games in high regard.
What about you OP? What was the last game you enjoyed playing?

Attached: 23AF0010-575D-4349-BA6B-6C91BA53E124.png (532x582, 514K)

Danganronpa V3

bit of both. There are games where I'm just putting in time because I feel like I should, for daily quests or what have you. There are some times when I get really engrossed in a game and enjoy it thoroughly.

You are too good for this board.

Persona 5, just finished

Attached: FB3BF7BB-6E05-495C-A02A-0C86C2AE382C.jpg (460x215, 27K)

Finished Ace Combat 7 for like the 6th time recently. It's amazing.

Just beat TWEWY. I thought you fags were memeing, but it really is the GOAT when it comes to handheld games.

Attached: 8DF7CCEB-1ACF-4462-B91D-F845167C0FC1.jpg (2131x3000, 2.65M)

StalkerSOC, fallout3, MGSV

Metal Gear 2.
It's fun, if not confusing.

Solid or just Gear?

South park the stick of truth
It's funny, nostalgic and fun

Mob Psycho 100 is so fucking good. Probably my favourite anime next to Ping-Pong.

Attached: efaba6ee3c1d968e6b4b21cb51b84ab5.png (715x1013, 318K)

Bloodborne and Octopath Traveler, the last two games I played
FFXII remaster before that

Metro Exodus

Honestly Skyrim

S1 is decent. S2 is pretty God tier.

>too normie
what kind of metric is that, faggot

Unironically pretty amazing

Red Dead 2/Smash Bros.

Factorio. 2000 hours and counting.

Reigen is the reason why I keep on livin'

Endless Legend. I need a sequel because I just can't get into Endless Space 2

It's good, and who cares what is normie? You should just like what you like with some damn confidence.

Tekken 7. It probably helps that I play with my brother a lot so I'm not stuck playing randoms online all day.

Attached: 1517326618669.png (708x802, 347K)

>know tons of people who dig the civ series
>none of them have played endless legend

It actually hurts my body how underrated EL is.

you should watch it. Bones is doing a pretty damn god job

I've been itching for a new city-survival game, so it released right on time for me. Cozy and cool.

I like that it's simpler than Banished, which feels like a complicated mess a lot of the time.

Attached: DoM.jpg (616x353, 19K)

>Being so indoctrinated by Yea Forums contrarianism that you can't enjoy anything that is popular even if you would otherwise enjoy it

It’s popular for a good reason

I really wish it had hotseat multiplayer. I know it has simultaneous turn resolution but don't the civ games manage it with the same? I don't have anyone to play with online but my gf was interested in playing but only if we could essentially do a co-op game.

Yesterday

I'm still mad

Attached: mob.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Came here to post this. Playing it now, love it

Are people spending months or years NOT playing games they don't enjoy?

Anyway, still playing TF2, just finished up RA2 Yuri's Revenge, started a new Kenshi game, just started playing HoMM3.

The remake of Bowser's Inside Story. I finished it on Monday and had never played it before.
>tfw still able to enjoy thinks despite frequently craving death

Attached: 1486905264824.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Darksouls 2 on the PS3.
After I gold the final thropie my life felt complete and my gaming experience was ruined.
I hit my peak.
Now I'm a gym rap.

Attached: 0a47b6c3036bec50da8a038e49963188.jpg (486x723, 48K)

I've been playing XB2 after ignoring it because I hate the blade designs but it's actually a really fucking solid JRPG
Almost 100 hours in already and still gotta do NG+ and Torna

Attached: 1547723310715.jpg (848x1199, 124K)

dishonoured 1

Audiosurf

Unironically kill yourselves. Imagine the lack of self awareness you would need to enjoy that cringe weebshit garbage.

Imagine being so angry that you spend your day telling people they're having fun incorrectly on a chinese basket weaving forum

Based

nope I buy the games I like and play them with enjoyment

Someone post the webms. For fucks sake, at least admit you are eating shit.

Toe Jam & Earl Back in the Groove

Shame they completely ruined the suspense of the previous episode almost immediately.

red dead 2

Attached: 1542795291655.jpg (782x768, 84K)

P5

You are very impressionable.

Says the guy defending some gacha waifushit with garbage gameplay and design. All you need is some weeb drawings dangled in front of you to think a game is good. I miss the old Xenoblade games and fandom.

You didn't play the game though.

Factorio

Ur mom

Not him but I already said the blade designs are fucking stupid and that they held me off the game for over a year
Doesn't mean the actual gameplay is bad
Plus if you refuse to play it due to that then you miss out on the actual not shit blades like Wulfric or Aegeon
And the entire of Chapter 10 is a huge XB1 reference which helps clear up some of the stuff like Klaus

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

ys 8

Yes yes we've heard it all before. Anyone that DARES to criticize that piece of shit hasn't played it. All XC2fags are the same. Kill yourselves.

You're not criticizing anything. You just sound like someone who hasn't played the game, only listen to shitpost memes on Yea Forums, which is why you haven't said anything particularly substantive thus far.

>dude just play a game full of cringe to get to the 1% of non-cringe content that is just mediocre tripe anyway
>DUDE XB1 REFERENCES, I CLAPPED WHEN I HEARD SHULK XD
That garbage retroactively ruined XB1 and has tainted its legacy. And the gameplay is shit, you can't even fucking autoattack while moving.

>b-but you haven't played it
Keep coping you fucking weeb

I just played Tetris DS like twenty minutes ago

this,
>THEY WERE COPIES LMAO
is such a fucking cop-out too

>And the gameplay is shit, you can't even fucking autoattack while moving.
Seriously? That's why you think it's shit? You want the game to be easier?
>Keep coping you fucking weeb
I'm not a weeb. I'm just not an autistic anti-weeb that gets triggered at anything anime like you. Also, I said I think you haven't played the game because you haven't said anything with substance or actual critique behind it besides "Uh auto attacks."

Let it Die

I fucking love management rpgs

why the hell is this game so underrated

fuck

Attached: lid.png (960x540, 735K)

You know the point is to move to cancel out of your auto attack animations to charge arts quicker until you get builds with crit recharge or multiple pouches with art recharge, right?
Something you can figure out after like 2 minutes of actual combat
I only brought up XB1 since you love sucking it's dick so much despite it being the same fucking thing
Unless you genuinely think this is somehow less "cringy" youtube.com/watch?v=hwmScz1DT30

The anime is normalfag as fuck but it's still great. Read the manga too. Bones is putting passion in.

Attached: 1551945042191.jpg (1000x1000, 630K)

Why?

Just like the manga?

best anime out right now, haven't read the manga.

You should. The anime skips some panels

Best watch in a long time really. even better than OPM in my opinion at least

Attached: 4561123.webm (750x420, 2.99M)

Attached: mobfire.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Oh so you're a weeb in denial, because there is no way anyone with a sense of self esteem and normalcy can enjoy this shit. Anyone with half a brain can tell its all shit, from the character design, to the level design, to the combat to the story, etc. Its all fucking terrible. No one is going to bother criticizing shit like Sword Art Online in detail because whats wrong is blatantly evident. Seethe harder.

There is no excuse for the combat being that slow. Not being able to auto attack while moving is garbage design and there is no arguing against it when the previous games did it so much better. And yes XB1 is leagues better, and the only thing XB2 could do was make EPIC references for mindless retards because its own story was just that much worse.

Small bits of charming comedy relief to break up the overall sensible plot is far better than the constant barrage of waifushit and cringe that 2 throws at you. It's pathetic that you think that scene you posted is anything close to the cringe in 2.

You literally cannot defend this shit unless you're a drooling retarded weeb.

Attached: 1514273048025.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

>enjoying vidya
MODDDSSSSSS

>Best watch in a long time really. even better than OPM in my opinion at least
This isn't an unpopular opinion, even normies start to prefer mob. I still think the opm webcomic/manga is better

smash ultimate,

season one puts you off easily, stick around and it gets good by the third episode. season 2 is better in every way.

Attached: achilles-2.jpg (750x750, 96K)

Reigen is based, he's samefagging it up in a random thread in episode 7

The anime is as anti-normalfaggot as fuck. You think normalfaggot don´t want super powers? You think they don´t think OPM is the greatest funniest shit ever and they want to be Saitama?

i watched the dubbed first season and really liked it , i hate one punch man and most anime in general

I'm glad opm is having an entire arc with almost no saitama, normies have been complaining for 6 months now

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (223x378, 42K)

Unironically the first 5 hours of Anthem when it was still fresh and novel. The Hollywood style power suit combat had me grinning ear to ear. I don't remember the last time a game brought me that kind of delight, even if it was for only a few hours.
Fuck you too

Attached: 1490735199189.png (156x157, 20K)

Will season 2 be any decent?

>not animated by madhouse
>different director
>character looks slightly or more different compared to s1
>trailer didnt show any action

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Monster hunter genU

Octopath Traveller. Game is a treat to turn on and play.

Hitman 2

Attached: 1540687097764.jpg (640x501, 33K)

but the first season also sucked it can only get better, making fun of anime tropes while doing the same thing just another generic poop Hirohito wouldn't like it either

I mean in how popular it is

i was enjoying the friends of ringo ishikawa last night. then i ran into a bug and i uninstalled the game

Attached: file.png (598x338, 408K)

this

Attached: this.gif (480x192, 2.5M)

that just makes it another stupid generic superhero manga / anime

the series actually get's a story after season 1, but JC staff will probably fuck it up

more like SHITman 2 HAHA

>opm manga
yikes

I was speaking about the animation and such

Attached: 1258.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

REmake 2, just before that DQXI, which I'll return to once I've unlocked everything in re2

Attached: rud2.gif (203x335, 548K)

>that just makes it another stupid generic superhero manga / anime
Not when other characters are exaggerations of tropes, the S-classes are a freakshow.

It's kino

Attached: 1523951737335.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

This

Attached: OwO.png (800x1138, 1.54M)

excusez moi for misunderstanding you then
the animation was pretty good in my onionpn
i just didn't like the rest of the show
is jcstaff a cheaper animation studio are they known for fucking shit up?

Skies of Arcadia

Attached: 1548377489854.jpg (4032x2912, 2.01M)

RE2R

I actually teared up a little during this scene. The beauty of the animation, the music, and the meaning behind what Mob was doing, and his character growth really overwhelmed me. This is easily going to go down as one of the best anime of all time.

because it's a pretty niche grindfest for masochists

Except the manga did not wait until the next chapter to reveal that they were fake, it all happened in the same chapter.

>dubbed
What a fucking faggot. KYS
jk the dub is really good especially Reigen

literally 30 minutes ago when I played a bunch of Deep Rock Galactic with good players.

Attached: 1551818043035.webm (1280x720, 239K)

halo reach

>are they known for fucking shit up?
The only good things they made are shows without action/fighting. All goes to shit when they have to make a battle anime.

I still enjoy vermintide 2 after 400 hours. I still find the melee visceral and satisfying and, slaying rats is just a good time overall

They are ok, their animations is pretty decent but nothing out standing at the same time though HOWEVER action/fighting animes are not their thing, they are decent at story animes but yeah en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.C.Staff

I mean could be worse, can you imagine if they gave it to toei insted?

Attached: toei-animation-post-1.jpg (760x532, 160K)

About five minutes ago. I just got Harrow in Warframe. He's pretty neat.

read then watch
or
watch then read

They are both great

Attached: 1549496419276.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

I never had a girlfriend in my entire life and I'm 26y/o, is this the doing of an evil spirit?

i have no idea what toei is, i don't watch a lot of anime

You're either ugly or lacking in social skills.

They animated DBS and are doing one piece

Attached: LR7QCmA.gif (540x301, 809K)

RTW. a year ago.

Attached: Rome-Total-War-Cover.jpg (630x630, 119K)

rhodi legging?

thanks user , that looks terrible like it lost all of it's soul that it once had. And are there really people that are still watching one piece aren't there like 5000 episodes out by now and did they find the treasure yet?

if im depressed or binging yes vidya can burn me out pretty quick

>And are there really people that are still watching one piece

Well yes, its still one of the most popular franchises, and one piece is about half way done user. Only like +1000 episodes to go

Attached: 11.png (1018x476, 56K)

All that My Hero Academia money payed off because holy shit, the animation of this season is movie quality!

nah Bones just has passion

Rimworld

Look up what JCstaff has worked on. Take it all in, okay. Now look at what Madhouse and Bones have worked on. Do you see the cause for concern?

Honestly? Apex Legends

Devil Engine
Haven't beat it yet since it's hard as balls but it's good fun.

But can saitama defeat deku and his 7 quriks?

Attached: 546454.png (877x391, 201K)

Celeste

For some reason Subnautica and The surge.

Now I have Catherine Classic, Darksiders III, Dishonored 2, Kingdom Come, Nioh, Resident Evil HD (so that I can then play RE2 Remake), Shadow of the Tomb Raider, SOMA, Hitman and Yakuza.

In the end I am just playing blade of darkness, finished AC Odyssey (which was a grind fest) and now I feel that I have to struggle to finish these games, to perhaps play other games I might enjoy.

Having this backlog fucking sucks and I just don't know wtf to do.

The fact that they're pushing out hit after hit has gave them a bigger budget sure, but Bones have always been top dog right next to Madhouse. They just have passion for what they do.

Kero Blaster, probably
imagine a world where mha didn't look so fucking bad

Attached: you posted krumbs again.jpg (352x562, 50K)

the sims 4

I enjoy playing just about every game I have, even the mediocre ones.

Attached: 1548768986200.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Holy shit Yea Forums is STILL butthurt about this. You faggots are the worst. Funny how this Mob stealth thread is better than 90% of your shitty board.

AAAAAHHHHHHH YEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHH

AHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does she get killed or does she get redeemed?

Jesus Christ we're gonna need a bigger boat !
What's so appealing too so many people about superhero pirates i thought pirates were more of a niche genre. I didn't even like the show when i was a kid

Attached: IMG_73478.jpg (1024x768, 484K)

Nobody except you and the small handful of people that wanted deku to be batman are mad, it's just shitposting

she ded, mask doesn't even shy away from slapping children

Are you retarded user? Can you show me the part where im mad that deku got 7 quirks? I just asked if he can defeat him, and from the looks the only mad person that is here is you

Yokai watch 3 is the last one I finished and greatly enjoyed, currently Rune Factory 4 in preparation for RF5.

Say what you want about MHA but animation quality is not one of its issues.

Yes of course, evil spirits can take many forms, now let's talk about you options for courses...

Attached: master psychic.jpg (1000x523, 77K)

You were clearly using at least 2 layers of irony to make fun of the "asspull" of Deku getting 7 quirks. Come on user. Don't be coy

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Ace Combat 7. It was kino as fuck

This for me.

Attached: 1u8 c249n.png (650x800, 953K)

Are you being serious, Mask just murdered actual humans who got captured by her, he has nothing but unabashed hatred for anything not human or people he deems weaker than them(almost everyone), you think he gives a shit that this one monster is really hot? Dude probably fucks hotter women on the daily.

Well you are correct user, but not fully. I was using it as a ironic post to see how many people would get upset over this asspull, but I dont care for it myself, infact I want him to get more powers so one day we can archive the same level of shitposting as with madara

Attached: d5d.jpg (1205x1032, 575K)

Well I just started a new mount and blade playthrough while I wait for the next mob ep to come out. One of my all time favorite animes, after season 1 I binge read the whole manga and loved the entire thing.

Attached: i_keep_trying_to_possess_mob_in_his_sleep_but_the_clap_of_my_asscheeks_keeps_waking_him_up.png (2190x2696, 1.45M)

Sonic Mania Plus

this desu

Attached: B0498CE7-946C-4578-BCF0-6441FF8558FD.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

tfw no gf

Eden PLUS*Mosaic

I'd go as far as to say it's a contender for best anime of the decade.

Attached: 1550785649090.jpg (681x594, 358K)

Dimple's VA is doing a great job, the voice made the situation at the end of the previous episode feel that much more urgent and when Mob freaked I nearly shat myself

Attached: lucoa_shock.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)

I'm playing Yakuza 0 and loving every second of it.