Why do people shit on fortnite? It's literally just the wow of the 2010s...

Why do people shit on fortnite? It's literally just the wow of the 2010s. Are they mad because they think kids are growing up on something they consider trash?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

>wow of the 2010s
Good joke.

Fortnite is for faggots you fucking retard go suck a dick

>It's literally just the wow of the 2010s
kek

Attached: ffxiv x 4channel.png (571x372, 351K)

>wow of 2010s

Put your helmet back on

>fortnite bad

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Shouldn’t you be in school?

wow got shat on back then to

It is. It getting shit on like wow was during it's height

People shitting on Fortnite for being casual shit unironically played TF2 ten years ago.

TF2 came out 12 years ago boo boo 13 soon

>Old and bitter because their time has passed and they can't stand kids enjoy games that come out during their childhood.

>TF2 is older than most zoomers playing fortnite
now that's a weird feel

More like those kids can’t stop shitting on the games they like then start crying when they get shit talked back

>disliking an extremely popular game makes you an NPC

Attached: question.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>shoot enemy
>house appears
LOL!

How is it anything like WoW totally different types of things

>>disliking an extremely popular game makes you an NPC

Disliking things because you're a bitter old man who lacks the mental capacity for change makes you an NPC.

in terms of it's popularity don't be dense

insecure redditors who cant admit that a popular game played by a lot of kids isnt that bad

>Not liking something popular means you’re bitter

Attached: 5BE0BC35-049A-40D6-AE66-5E5FD7A53C93.jpg (584x575, 50K)

That isn't the reason why I dislike it though.

Still WoW actually at least had some depth

Attached: 1533388445594.png (420x420, 25K)

>>Not liking something popular means you’re bitter
Not liking something BECAUSE it's popular makes you bitter.

That's good, proud of you.

Except WoW is better

I don’t like it because I don’t like battle royale video games.

Attached: 2491E60B-BD1D-41FD-A596-932B03260E12.png (512x512, 219K)

I have yet to see a single detailed explanation of why Fortnite is bad. People point to the building but not why the building is bad for the game, just that they don't like it. The game isn't perfect but it is a very good game. The current meta is probably the best the game has ever been actually.

>getting shit on
>like wow was during it's height

Attached: 1460829314580.png (239x237, 29K)

>Game is bad because I don't personally enjoy it

Attached: NPC.png (636x773, 140K)

The only one I know who cares about it is my like 8 year old cousin
It’s for literal children

>Everybody from children to adults plays the game
>Only person I know that plays it is a kid, therefore, it's only for kids

Wew lad. My friends and I are all in our late 20's and immensely enjoy playing Fortnite together. I know a few other groups of late 20's-early 30's guys that play it as well. Shit, I know for a fact it's the most popular game among college kids today.

WoW was shat on during its height by EQ and Ultima fans since it set had a significantly lesser degree of freedom and player-driven aspect than other MMO's that came before it. Why reply if you don't know the history, zoom zoom?

LoL dudebros mad they can't make an e-sport scene out of Battle Royales.

I personally don't play games that are safe algorithms of untapped markets.
Arma > Day Z > Day Z: Battle Royale > H1Z1 > PUBG > Fortnite
I liked Day Z and hated everything that stemmed from it that was centered around the meta of the game and not the core idea. Fortnite is like the final perversion of what I used to like while stealing things that are popular from everywhere else and making it super accessible.

I don't like large scale "competitive" multiplayer games that much nowadays and one where I'm destined to lose most matches appeals the least to me unless it's nonstop action like Tetris 99.

Couple this with it being basically a game for kids and why would I like it? It's not like that many adults were playing Pokemon back in the day. (They are now.) Even still, at least Pokemon was an original and creative idea with unique monster designs. Fortnite can't even make their own dances lol.

because it's bad and also obnoxious.

Okay, manchildren then.

No true scotsman.

Git gud

You're actually fucking retarded

Its time will pass its just a mediocre shooter that made br games popular. I ignore the entire genre just like mobile phone games. They will come and go. None of them are good. Good single player shooters will remain supreme.

Attached: 1475582744919.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

wow is an adventure rpg. you can play for hours and never stop

Fortnite is a br shooter. the load time is longer than the matches are.