How come no one outside of Yea Forums and Reddit talks about this game?

How come no one outside of Yea Forums and Reddit talks about this game?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearnuke.com/over-11-million-people-bloodbourne-ps4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because literally nobody plays. It's so classic and good in sonyfur minds but nobody cares about BB.

The only reason this game was memed it was because it was the first PS4 exclusive. Before that, ps4 was called the indiestation.

Cope.

It's a meme. Normies aren't in on it, yet.

>why does only reddit and Yea Forums care abiut reddit: the game
hmmmm.

even though soulsborne is popular among the reddit and Yea Forums crowd they're still relatively obscure games

>go to my college campus
>only weak short diminutive guys ever talk about it and play it at their "Video game club"
>meanwhile everyone else plays fighting games and getting hyped for DMC
teehee

and yet they all play on PS4

>11+ million people have played Bloodborne
>Obscure
Sure lol.

pretty sure it sold more copies on ps4 then gta

>Outside Yea Forums and Reddit
I'm curious, user. Where else do you go, to be able to say that?

>Sold millions and millions
>Obscure
I guess everything except COD is obscure.

How many of those people actually beat the game?
The majority of them dropped it after the first couple hours.

Source:my ass

>outside of Yea Forums and Reddit

have you really been there OP?

Bloodborne... It's all we have...

Learn to read, retards. Compared to other games in the genre they're obscure.

Nier is also praised, and i guess we have witcher fags

>Compared to other games in the genre
What? Souls games created the Souls-like genre.

because its like 5 years old

why normies don't care about actually good game?
maybe because they are literal subhumans?

Yeah and most people couldn't care less.

Over 11 million people have played Bloodborne, it's just a bit too hard for the average normie.

>a soulsborne game
>not popular
lel
Since when did """"relevancy""" come into the equation as to how good a game is?
To answer your retarded question, the last piece of content was 3 years ago.

Attached: Lady.Maria.of.the.Astral.Clocktower.full.2268033.png (1000x990, 897K)

They're the most popular games in the genre though.

>how come no one talks about a single player game after months of release?

Its old and its only on ps4

>Game released 4 years ago
>Wtf why people not talk?
Because people eventually move on. Bloodborne related videos still get 100k + views every week on Youtube.

Bloodborne sold around 3million dear anons
literally no one bought this shit

Nah plenty of people know about soulsborne games but it's been memed to be "too hardcore 4 u" so a lot of potential players avoid it.

That would mean something if people outside of reddit and Yea Forums cared

So around the same amount DS3 has sold on PC. Yet 11+ million people have still played it. Pretty good considering it's available on just 1 platform.

gearnuke.com/over-11-million-people-bloodbourne-ps4/

Almost all of this are because Sony gave it through PSN Plus.

They do.

Have you ever looked at any games % of completion people who actually finish games are in a very very small minority

Not really.

oh sorry i didnt know you were actually retarded, my apologies

20-30% isn't "very very small minority".

They do, why do you think that they don't? You think that DS3 has magically sold 5+ million copies?

Or that all those 100k+ views on Souls related videos from this week alone are from Yea Forums and Reddit people?

Stop being delusional.

You seem to be the retard here, user.

More people have the trophy for quitting the game at the main menu than there is for completing the first level in amnesia the dark descent

And? Pretty much every game still has a 20-30% completion rate.

You must think 4 inches is the average or something buddy cause that's a small number

That's still not a "very very small minority". That would be below 10%.

Okay then you fucking faggot, it's still a small minority, just like your dad

Epic.

At least 35% completed it, that's not negligible

Have you checked the percentages on the trophies? If the percentages are accurate, then most people didnt finish the game. Hell last time I checked less than half of the player base beat Vicar Amelia.

because it's shit and both boards like shitty games

If the game is not Fifa, COD, Fortnite, or 2K, normies don't care.

probably because you dont go outside Yea Forums and reddit

Over 600 000 people have Platinum trophy from Bloodborne. That's impressive.

well yeah, if you have a fanbase full of autist redditors of course they would all have platinums

What else would they be doing though

irrelevant until it gets a pc release

No way dude. GTA is still a top seller 5 years later.

We've been trying to tell you this for months but you retards never listened. Dark Souls is more famous than Bloodborne. Bloodborne is as obscure as fucking Touhou. It's just there. It's nothing special or memorable.

>Bloodborne is as obscure as fucking Touhou. It's just there. It's nothing special or memorable
Couldn't be more wrong. Even the people who haven't played Bloodborne know that it's one of the best PS4 exclusives.

I feel like I must have missed the impat on this one... I started playing it this week for the first time, on my friend's PS4... I feel like it would have been alot more impressive back when it was released, but playing it now it feels kind of bland after trudging through all the other souls games.

>Touhou Reddit sub: 27k subscribers
>Bloodborne Reddit sub: 140k subscribers

Not true, and especially when DaS has three entries under its belt, BB is still highly regarded
>not memorable
Lol.

It definitely didn't. That's a fucking absurd claim to make.

Admittedly the Platinum for Bloodborne is pretty easy. It's not like Dark Souls 1 which needs you to get every single upgrade path or 2 which you need to learn all Miracles, Gestures, Sorceries, Miracles, Pyromancies, Hexes.

Because it's the only PS4 game. When it comes to a real platform I'll play it, I'm not buying a DVD player in 2019.

Attached: 1521701785903.png (283x300, 176K)

Then why does no one outside Yea Forums still talk about it, hell even play it? Seriously name one person who has talked about it in the last few years. It feels like the game's existence just vanished off the face of Twitch and Youtube as a whole.

>touhou is obscure
you are fucking retarded
also of course dark souls is more well known than bloodborne
there are 3 dark souls games and only 1 bloodborne
dark souls has been released on 6 platforms and bloodborne only on 1
you cant be this stupid

According to
>Vgchartz
And a very lenient "total players" number for bloodborne (which includes ps+)
It's 11million to 19 million in gtaV's favor

Personally I enjoy bloodborne more

>Then why does no one outside Yea Forums still talk about it, hell even play it?
They do. Over 11 million people have played Bloodborne.
I have no fucking idea which sites you browse. I see it everywhere, and it was offered for "free" on PS Plus one year ago which completely revived the game.

If you backup your save before the final boss fight, it’s possible to platinum the game in one playthrough. This is not the case for DS3. And you couldn’t even save scum on the ps3 for 1 and 2.

It's more straightforward, yes.
>Easy
Can't really say so myself when you have to go spelunking in the chalice dungeons, one of the hardest parts of the game and possibly the entire series.

Attached: 1549725902417.png (794x526, 248K)

Bootyborne is neat but games that require skill or patience are divisive and most people don't realize how easy and rewarding the games actually.

I feel like the largest issue is anyone who didn't play demon's souls first will always have a difficult time picking up souls

I first tried DS 2 years ago, couldn't get into it, played Bloodborne last year, now have completed all the Souls games.

True but why would you? I found enough enjoyment and diversity of build in my three playthroughs. The chalice dungeons were a whole new beast that I didn’t have the patience for after getting the plat.

Not really, either until you're running debuff for dungeons with specific gemstones or facing retarded bosses like chalice rom

I won't say that's a small number, but it's surprisingly low compared to the few million people who bought the game. Especially considering how easy platinum is to get. The only thing that was kind of tedious was doing all of the chalice dungeons. But considering that they have a fixed difficulty and that your progress carries between newgame+ cycles, finishing them up becomes very easy.

Twitter, pixiv, twitch, youtube, mewe. The usual normalfag shit. Bloodborne is rarely brought up on my timelines. To be fair, it's been like 4-5 years since the game released. Many people may have forgotten it. Honestly I see Gravity Rush shit more and that's saying a lot.

Well that's easy, Dark Souls 2 is ass and should only ever be the last dark souls game you play

Maybe you just follow the wrong people, because I see it constantly everywhere.

I meant that I tried DS1, 2 years ago.

>3 year old game
>classic

I just don't understand how you can play a game at 30fps without getting a headache. Not even memeing, it looks like I'm playing a slideshow whenever I play games on my PS4 because I'm too used to 60+ fps.

Attached: 1547321887267.png (184x172, 3K)

People do talk about it, it's just that your entire sphere of human interaction is limited to a computer screen and even further to those two websites.

Attached: 133992498023.png (445x496, 225K)

People who do this are mentally ill.

And neither is DeS or DaS1 or DaS2, these don't have any content produced from them.
It's just DaS3 invasion montages now. If that's relevancy then I don't know what to tell you.

Attached: Maria.jpg (811x473, 139K)

Because I enjoyed DeS and DaS (before it got ported). I'm used to it.

I remember a time before stable 30fps was the console standard. I will always prefer 60fps or higher, but going back to 30fps isn't that hard compared to some of the garbage I played in the past.

Isn’t Gascoigne like the great divider or something? Last I checked it was almost 50/50 whether players even made it past him, and he’s only the first mandatory boss

I've played at 165fps and 30fps with no problems on either and clearly being able to tell the difference. 30fps is fine to me when consistant but as soon as variation and stuttering ('frame pacing') gets introduced agree with you 100% I'm out.
Bloodborne completely fine in my experiences with it on a PS4 pro in boost mode