EA SKIPPING E3

>It all starts this year on Friday night, June 7, 2019, with an all-new EA PLAY kickoff event. We're skipping the press conference this year
first Sony, now this. E3 is dying bros.
ea.com/news/announcing-ea-play-2019

Attached: e3-2018-2019-dates-location02.jpg (708x472, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7u9hP4r1S8
youtube.com/watch?v=XRHy8YV17EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This might actually turn out to be the next E3 in a decade.

good, fuck sports games

So who IS doing an E3 conference this year? Microdick, maybe Ubishit?

Two of the worst companies not at E3, E3 might be improving.

Todd

Microsoft, Bethesda, and Ubisoft. Nintendo will do their E3 Direct as usual.

EA only provided cringe. Good.

>All the trash is leaving
I'm a bit sad that there won't be as much cringe this year, but oh well.

Can't wait to see how Bethesda's going to handle Fallout 76 during their E3 conference. They HAVE to address it, right?

and nothing of value was lost

OH NO NO... Now nobody will come to E3.

They will either try to sweep it under the rug and not mention it AT ALL or they will go through great lengths to talk about planned updates in an attempt to win back consumer trust.

Bethesda is next. Todd wouldn't show his face after Fallout 76, right?

what do they even have to announce besides sports

They have a roadmap for 76 whether it'll work or not I can't say but Im sure they'll focus on that and how they've been taking continued feedback and its their first multiplayer game etc. Its not like they'll come out and admit it an outright failure

>Can't wait to see how Bethesda's going to handle Fallout 76 during their E3 conference. They HAVE to address it, right?
Why? It's a shitty cash-grab asset swap to cash in on the indy survival multiplayer craze, just like Survive was.
Games like this might get reddit all riled up, but it's just fire and forget for the companies.

Where though? They are doing it around E3 time, and if its the same location its just going to be labeled an E3 event anyways by the mass. Sony isn't going, isn't doing anything around that time, and if they do its not going to be open to the public.

They finally realized there is nothing to gain and a whole lot to lose on E3.

Attached: 27067579_185846368673864_1001820881937834687_n.jpg (720x960, 49K)

>Todd wouldn't show his face after Fallout 76, right?
>inb4 he walks out on stage, cracks a joke about the launch of Fallout 76 and everyone laughs then they show a 30 minute RAGE 2 demo

never really understood why third party devs did E3s when sony and microsoft already cover their games. seemed redundant

Elder Scroll 6 with the same engine that ruin Fallout 76
Did you forget that?

Great, I always force myself to watch the main shows and I always regret deeply after watching EA, this year will be more bearable

>Did you forget that?
I WISH I DID

do these companies hate fun?

e3 livethreads are one of the few things enjoyable about e3

None of them produce enough in a year any more to justify showing it off.

Neither does Microsoft, and yet they're the center piece of E3 2019.

They know Nintendo is winning anyway so no one else has the balls to step up to them anymore after losing for so many years

>no sony conference
>no EA conference
>microsoft getting their shit together E3 after E3
fucking boring, I watched these conferences to get big laugh and feel miserable at the state of the industry, stop getting better god damnit

Attached: 1422912969708.jpg (640x480, 67K)

because they have new consoles coming out

I'm here for Halo and Metroid

I'd skip as well if I didn't want to be lynched by plenty of PS4 owners for bricking their consoles.

They can't face the shame, lmao

u kno u might b rite

really makes you think

>No Sony cinematic experiences
>No EA sports and ad whoring

Shit, E3 is sounding pretty good this year...

Attached: 1502638734915.png (500x380, 232K)

Best.
I meant best.

EA’s conference is always shit and feels like pulling teeth

It's the same engine as FO3, New Vegas, Skyrim, FO4... and Catherine, of all things.
Engines are irrelavnt as long as dev teams are capable of doing proper coding, which Bethesda isn't.

I wish CAPCOM had a press conference. Hell, I wish Konami was still around and having press conferences too. Microsoft is shit, I don't give a fuck about Ubisoft, and Squenix isn't great anymore and they probably have nothing to show this year, not even FFVIIR

Engines are very important, are you serious? Some engines are just flat out not built for certain games. Frostbite, for example, is only good for FPS games, which is partly why every other game made on that engine is garbage.

What the fuck are they going to show most people then?
>Live Streams
Of what? People not knowing how to play games and being paid to say its fun?
At least with the press conference I could have some fun watching suits try to US GAMERS RITE?! and laugh at the bullshit they pulled. No, seriously, this is jsut going to be the weak fucking mobile e-sports thing they pulled last year but that's ALL they'll have.
Also, if it's just live-streams, how will they do announcements?

Attached: gtfo.png (400x600, 116K)

It says Hollywood Palladium on the site

>dying
>no sony or EA

I think you mean thriving. Ditch Ubisoft too and we're entering a golden age.

Attached: 1426377670969.gif (245x300, 744K)

Don't forget Bully.

They are important in the sense they're needed to make games, and even lower the costs if you're using a commercial engine that you didn't need to build from scratch for just one title. But in the end, it all comes down to programming skills.

Well what will there be to watch then?

Sauce?

Microsoft, Nintendo, Square Enix, PC Gaming Show, Devolver.

If you're just here for your zoomer "cringe cringe cringe XD" garbage, Bethesda and Ubisoft.

yup, cannot wait to see what ubisoft and microsoft have in store for us, it's gonna be EPIC as always with these two ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if Befuckface skips too. Holy shit the cringe videos this year will be 100% Phil Spencer.

The only good bethesda news can come from ID, and they will do their usual "fuck this shit, watch our real news at quakecon"

>microsoft
>not worth watching due to them completely dropping XBOX and going full PC crossplay

Ubisoft also usually has at least ONE good game. Usually.

Attached: 1536273960246.png (960x790, 808K)

E3 is such a pre high speed internet thing anyway. Good riddance.

BUT MY EPIC CRINGE COMPILATIONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOOOOOOOOOOO THE GAMING INDUSTRY WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE FUUUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1512063534265.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

E3 probably charge millions from the big developers renting the big conference rooms, why would they spend it to please some "journalists" while they can show their game for free on youtube and have a way bigger audience?

Awesome!

Attached: 1486922694214.jpg (474x595, 53K)

E3 has already quietly died once back around the time of the whole Booth Babe Ban drama, and has been kept alive by these mega-publishers themselves ever since. it's been next to worthless as an actual TRADE SHOW for years already (is there even an 'indie side-hall' at all, any more?), and the value to the mega-publishers has been fading steadily.

it is a press event where a bunch of anticompetitive/anticonsumer multinational megacorps are asked to very publicly expose themselves to direct criticism from their consumers over direct comparison with their competition. of course none of them actually want it.

This, Nintendo and Microsoft stealing the show.

Finally a good E3

Attached: D1714836-DB65-4190-9F32-E80F62E2DA92.png (512x512, 568K)

That's what makes it good though. People love E3 because it's a competition. It's a game being played by the major players in the games industry.

They're frightened.

Good.

We did it.

>Seething Xcuck

wtf I'm telling Kotaku that you G*MER G*TERS are still on 4channel!

The best thing about Sony and EA dropping conferences is that Microsoft's has basically no excuse to be bad. Every game that could have been at either conference (except Sony published ones obviously) now may be at MS's. EA might still be gay and keep their games for their "showcase" but I hope the single good game they have every year will at least be part of MS (or maybe Nintendo).

>(is there even an 'indie side-hall' at all, any more?)
I'm not sure but I miss hearing about all of the zany shit they had in Kentia hall, like that mind controlles games setup with the wet electrodes.

I have mixed feelings about this and Sony. The overall quality of E3 may improve with their absence, but I personally think it won’t be as fun to watch, knowing that some major pieces of the puzzle are now missing.

Seething over what? MS had the best reveals and most exciting show last year.
>b-b-b-b-but th-they didn't show much exclusives
Is your anus that full of corporate cock that the only games you get excited for have to be exclusives? Sony's show last year was pretty much only exclusives and it was still lame as fucking shit. The stream I was watching ended up playing Kung Pow in the corner because the show was that fucking boring.

Attached: dmc5.jpg (800x526, 97K)

WAAAUUUWWWW

Attached: tak.jpg (310x163, 6K)

This. Nintendo will win showing literally nothing as usual again by default!

Exclusives are all that fucking matter. If a console doesn't have exclusives, just get a PC. Which is why Microsoft won last year, it's just a non-indieshit PC Gaming Show now.

EA is delusional, who is going to go to a convention just to see Madden 2020?

Based Sony killed E3

This but unironically

The star wars game from respawn will be enough.

Yeah, and there is nothing wrong with that. I don't care if the game is exclusive or not, just show me some exciting reveals. That's what E3 should be all about.

I don't think we're the ones seething.

Everyone wins in this scenario because we all hate EA equally.

There are people on this board who would call me the fag for wanting to pound this. But ask yourself, are traps really that gay?

It's gay, but it would be gayer to not smash that.

>no "SPORTS!" "SPORTS!" on ComfyTheatre
youtube.com/watch?v=l7u9hP4r1S8
Don't know how I feel about this...

Attached: 4chan_wojak_meme(8).jpg (645x773, 82K)

E3 for EA is essentially a big commercial. When not try to advertise when thousands of gamers are watching

More like agenda driven cinematic games finally fuck off.
E3 is only getting better.

Hes here

>battlefield 5 was 1 plus vagina
>anthem has less content than warframe which is a free to play game
EA skipping E3 means no new content for anthem nor battlefield
i think they'll end support on AAA games and focus more on sports and mobile games

Man i'm really gonna miss the suprise announcements like football 3075 and handegg 3042

my almonds are activating

after sony's last E3 conference, I'm glad they're not there, same goes for EA and their [sports game current year+1]

>no reggie
Its gonna be shit

>Sony isn't coming
>Neither is EA
>No Reggie
>No DMC5 hype and memes because the game will be released by then
>No Kaz CEO Twitter account to make fun of the show (last E3 was his final post)
>First 4channel E3
Times are changing...
96 days.

Attached: E3.jpg (1152x864, 104K)

What about Gamescom?

>EA only provided cringe. Good.

you just listed why it's bad.

cringe is the only reason to watch E3, otherwise you can just wait until it's over to see all the announcements and other info listed.

>Halo and Metroid will be revealed at the same E3

she'll be there.... right?

Attached: 1501944924959.png (347x851, 461K)

So I guess Nintendo literally has no competition
Nintendo is gonna win e3 again

Microsoft

I am just expecting a wave of boo's
Not even todd can save 76 now

They're not in competition tho.

You're correct on that but Microsoft did win E3 last year.

Nice joke
Wrong the best game they showed was a multiplat which got overshadowed by smash and multiple other games

Attached: 1546902421208.png (332x331, 108K)

nintendo hasn't been at E3 for years user, they were always the normalfag choice.

Nintendo only showed Smash Brothers and all it was, was an update for Smash 4 and looked worse in places, while the rest of their show was underwhelming.

>was an update for Smash 4

Oh, you're one of those people. You'd have to be that stupid to buy an XBOX nowadays I guess.

They're at E3 every year.

>hiring a fugly woman with plastic tits and a headset to do a cam session is now the same as attending E3
all the delusion of the nintendikids!

Attached: switchman is unhappy.png (1229x1811, 809K)

Stay cucked, Sonyfag

>Microsoft
I don't give a shit about console and windows 10 shit, the only good thing at the conference will be Cyberpunk 2077
>Nintendo
lol.
>Square Enix
weebshit.
>PC Gaming Show
What do they actually show here that is worth mentioning?
>Devolver
xD
>Bethesda
Assuming they show off Starfield and it actually turns out to not be as shitty as fallout 4 and 76 then it could be interesting.
>Ubisoft
Garbage.

>We were at E3 ALL ALONG!
heh, you wish nintendichild.

Attached: its a console.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

If you hate video games why do you watch E3, faggot?

only fags think being homo is gay

I don't hate video games, I love and play them every day. Why would you think I hate video games?

How is E3 organized/who pays who for the venue?

Or in other words, if all major companies decide to go the Nintendo Direct route, whose wallet is getting hurt/is there a CEO of E3?

Attached: reallyThinking.jpg (235x305, 9K)

They are because they're getting pounded by dudes. Can't really call someone a faggot when they're the top.

the entertainment software association hosts it

The Esa and a lot of the major gaming companies are members including Sony Nintendo and microsoft

>no Sony
>no EA
this might be the best E3 we've had in years

Keep seething, Eric.

>haha eric!
nintendcucks are so pathetic

Attached: nintendo fan chilling hard.jpg (400x400, 28K)

fuck of

>only two I'll be watching is Nintendo and Microsoft
I'm actually relieved that this shit isn't going to be dragged out for 4 days anymore. Just have MS and Nintendo on the day after one of them goes and it'd be perfect. 2 conferences, 2 days, I can ignore the rest of the week.

Perfect.

He's a Sony faggot.

Gross.

>EA
sleeping time
>Sony
Fluteman + church + 25 min to go outside and changing stage

thats was even worse.

E3 served a purpose back when information wasn't available as soon as someone hit the upload or post button

back when retailers and the press had to physically be there in order to see new products and then consumers had to wait for that month's E3 issue

Because you came off as a really obnoxious faggot in your last post.

So Nintendo Labo will have the Sony stage for the 5th Toycon presentation?

They'll do the same shit they do with ESO, have footage of literally who "influencers" pretending to play and dress it up as a rousing success with a vibrant community

It's so sad seeing e3 go the way of the dodo. All that's left is Microsoft and ubisoft giving live shows? The memes have honestly been pretty dead since Nintendo stopped doing live shows.

Anyone else depressed that e3 is dead?

>Watching E3 for anything BUT the cringe
The fuck is wrong with you?

This E3 is shaping up to be a huge waste of fucking time

Can't argue with that.

>E3 and Sony are both out
Best E3 since 2004 confirmed?

E3 is just fine, you fools. It just became a video game convention.

...because there will actually be games shown instead of movies and sports?

Don't worry, Ubisoft and Bethesda will surely make up for EA's cringe factory.
They better. Devolver is one of the few reasons I care for E3.

>Bethesda is going to be in E3 after the failure and disaster that is Fallout 76
(lol talk about out of touch

They're going to con everyone with Starfield...which will look like Outer Worlds

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your Switch/iOS/Android, will eventually offer subscription streaming from Microsoft Azure.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Switch, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>More than 30 games shown off
>Xbox First Party games being ported to Switch: Ori and Cuphead

Meanwhile at Sony and EA E3 2019
>*crickets*

Devolver already confirmed they are doing one, she'll very likely be back again.

Holy fuck is the Yea Forumsintendogaf meme fucking real?
Microsoft won the fuck out of E3 and I don't even own an Xbox. Nintendo literally just showed a Smash commercial, fuck outta here.

the only interesting ones are bethesda and cdpr this year

EA sucks royal ass anyway but still it feels E3 is slowly dying out. I feel is the right move on sony tough, they are in a spot were they will get the same kind of reaction out of a simple (and MUCH cheaper) stream or personal event.

I'm a nintenchad and Microsoft did win E3 2018. That being said, they are not in competition with Nintendo because they are completely out of the console game. Anyone who buys an XBOX is a fucking idiot now when every game is just on PC.

It's not a meme, nintedrones are insanely dishonest.

can we share fun memories of last year's E3?
youtube.com/watch?v=XRHy8YV17EQ
>Jump Force

E3 wasn't meant for what it's become and it just makes sense that some big developers are leaving it behind. it's so expensive to put on a show and there's so much competition. it makes a lot of sense for them to stream their presentations separately like nintendo has mainly been doing for years

Attached: todd-yakuza.png (1280x650, 635K)

>no Reggie
Shit I just realized this

Attached: 6A7F822C-162A-48D8-8FF2-781A16AC137D.gif (460x345, 492K)

God I hope so. All I want is for her to pee on me and call me worthless.

Would unironically be hype for Cuphead on Switch actually.

Microsoft e3 was great.
DMC5, tales of vesperia, Kingdom Hearts 3, Sekiro. Nintendo is due for a good year as well.

reasons to watch E3 2019

1) Microsoft's new console, just to see what it is
2) Intellivison's new games
3) Devolver

that's it.

Attached: (1001).png (540x416, 158K)

>"just on PC"
>"heh, not on steam. no thanks"
>"requires windows 10. not happening"

I would agree with you when they make their planned revisions, but as it stands now the microsoft store is not a great way to play games. Nearly every PC game that comes outta that shit is fucked on day 1 and requires a bunch of effort to work.

>devolver
reddit

>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your Switch/iOS/Android, will eventually offer subscription streaming from Microsoft Azure.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Switch, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox First Party games being ported to Switch: Ori and Cuphead
>Switch
You're still saying this shit, shut the fuck up, Xbox games are never coming to the Switch.

k

It's not coming, he's a fucking idiot, I debunked this shit days ago.

>We're skipping the press conference this year
Thank fuck, I no longer have to hear about sports shit at e3.
I always said ea should have 2 conferences so the gamers don't have to waste their time watching the sports one.

what would they show anyway? anthem, BF, all their major series fucking SUCKS anyway.

DLC, Sports, and Jedi Fallen Order.
I would feel bad that they cancelled all of those Star Wars games they announced 3 years ago, but its probably for the best.

>Sony skipping E3
>EA skipping E3
This will be the best E3 in years

Attached: 5534.gif (500x281, 3.34M)

Based.

>PG Gaming Show
Hopefully an announcement and teaser for more Yakuza titles.

>not worth watching due to them completely dropping XBOX

This makes it better, I can actually give a shit about the things they show.

I know, that was my point...

An extensive Garden Warfare 3 stream is all I need.

Actually, we've all been assuming Bethesda will be at E3, but they haven't announced anything on it yet, have they? For all we know they could drop out too.

Attached: todd.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>Sony out
>EA out
>the 2 companies that have literally nothing to announce are skipping E3 this year
golly gee, what a fucking surprise

Attached: 1457330395959.jpg (358x477, 97K)

>>No DMC5 hype and memes because the game will be released by then
DD2 memes

>>PC Gaming Show
>What do they actually show here that is worth mentioning?
yakuza port last year
barnerlord this year

Atlus this year.

With all those game announcements last year? No fucking way. They're definitely going to show something. I mean fuck we don't even have a release date for Doom Eternal.

odin sphere and muramasa for pc?
that would be fantastic

>tfw no pre-pre-show
Fucking hell

Attached: 1497323452231.png (1139x652, 1.14M)

doom ethernal
skyrim 7
rage 2 if it doesnt launch before it
wolfenstain sore losers edition
probably some unanounced singleplayer FPS open world shit

Porting that would probably take like a month and Vanillaware might get out from the shit they're in thanks to some revenue.

not even joke i would pre order muramasa full price if they launched it on pc

yep, and they're all shitty soulless multinational megacorps with no concept of 'play', 'sport', or 'fun'. just profit. E3 is enormously unprofitable for them, so they're cancelling it - just like they're slowly but surely cancelling vidya itself.

yes, all of them, especially bing-bing-wahoo nostalgia farmer kiketendo.

Well, I wouldn't buy it at full price since I'm not really into those kind of games, but I'd buy it if they priced it like Yakuza and Catherine, if only to support more ports. At this point I'm only missing VC4, Shining Resonance Refrain and Shenmue from Sega's Japanese ports.

same but add puyo puyo tetris to that list

Nintendo hasnt been to E3 for literal years. Its all prerecorded garbage or those shit treehouse demos.

Winning what? Most irrelevent platform to play most games on? Worst controls? Worst online?

>Microcock
They already blew their load last year with all the trailers, expect almost 0 new games from them
>Nintendo
Same as microcock
>Square Enix
Maybe FF7, maybe
>PC Gaming Show
Snore fest of asset flips
>Devolver
Look how cool, edgy, and self aware we are XD

>Nintendo
>literally just a shitty direct
Lmao

go back to YTMND.

>Ubisoft
Please but only if we get a new Rayman game
Its been 5 or so years since Legends

Attached: rayman_anger.png (472x428, 336K)

Who were you hoping would show up this year but didnt?

>Nintendo
>being at e3 besides a direct
Nintendo was literally the first company to exit E3 more than 5 years ago.

>>literally just a shitty direct
they are HEAVY on e3 ground with demo booths and playable shit. they just dont make a presentation on stage

>E3 is supposed to be a weekend long event
>often timed my schedule and requests days off just to watch E3
>all of these gaps with no conferences
There 's only 1 conference on Monday, and then there's nothing to keep up the hype until Tuesday. This fucking sucks.

>I don't give a shit about console and windows 10 shit
>I don't give a shit about console shit
>console

So again, not at E3. No one gives a fuck about that, most people watch E3.
The stage show is all it is, and Nintendo has been irrelevent to most people since the Wii.

>exit E3
After the direct they demo all the new games live for 3 days straight and let people play said games at E3

>Maybe FF7, maybe
Definitely, given how high their financial expectations are for the next year. Looking forward to the absolute shitshow myself.

Let's see:
>Saturday is now gone
>Sunday will have MS and Bethesda(assuming neither moves to Monday)
>Monday is just Ubisoft
>Tuesday is Nintendo
Looking boring, bros.

>not at E3.
e3 is the event where you can go and play demos user not the shitty presentations that happen 3 days before it

>Nintendo has been irrelevent
they literaly won e3 with only ONE(1) game two years ago

Wow, what does that have to do with being at E3? Are you gonna be there to play the games retard?

Everyone demos their games, rven fucking small companies like Xseed fucking idiot. Nintendo was the first to exit, period.

>announcing a a purely Japanese game at a Microsoft event
Desperate doesn't even describe them.

This was the best E3 conference/show of all time, prove me wrong.

>Nintendo
>games
?????

I don't get it
this just sounds like they're doing it like Nintendo

Well it's not coming to the Switch and Sony hates Japanese/Anime games now, so....

>Wow, what does that have to do with being at E3?
... that Nintendo is still attending the event?

This

Attached: 1551897910394.png (1200x794, 904K)

Retards still to this day think E3 is the conferences and not the actual convention.

game, singular

Attached: file.png (1525x2025, 439K)

All I care about is Cyberpunk 2077 and that'll be there so it will be good.

Sony could've at least showed off FF7R to remind people it's not dead.

>Exclusives are all that fucking matter

Please promptly jump into your nearest volcano you braindead corporate sheep.

Attached: 1363282606246.gif (320x600, 119K)

I can't.

Attached: 1497334160800.png (598x783, 314K)

>E3 this year is basically just Microsoft and Nintendo
>Yea Forums will be filled to the brim with Smash and Halo
god help us if Master Chief gets put into Smash

Attached: 1461086851918.png (360x472, 146K)

Oh you mean the cinematic tech demo, that was also a port. Got it. Sadly, not even the best game in 2017, it was good at putting me to sleep though.

You forgot Ubi and DD.

Nah, it'll be a lot worse once they announce Goku for Smash.

todd will just make a few funy and epic self deprecating comments, and all of their retarded fanbase will forget how much of a shitshow the game was

It literally is unless you go to E3. Prove me wrong. Nintendo just got religated to the status of indie games and companies like NISA to have only floor presence that they give to anyone.

Damn, keep your beanie on.

>cinematic tech demo
man if cinematic games were this good i would not hate modern sony so much
> that was also a port.
realy want to talk about ports son?
with ALL the other consoles having NOTHING but HD remasters for 5 fucking years?

Attached: ZELDA SSX 2.webm (960x572, 3M)

SE are probably holding it for their own show.

I'd much rather have that than EA lying through their teeth and Sony spending a fucking hour showing how fucking progressive they are in their cinematicovertheshoulderactionadventure games.

Kinda sad to see E3 slowly dying out.
Not having a couple of these yearly shows with lots of announcements and embarrassment is going to be sorely missed.

lol

>nintendo skips E3 and does private events
>OH NO NO NO NINTENDO IS ABSOLUTELY FINISHED
>sony and EA skip E3
>WTF E3 IS DEAD

really makes me think

Who cares? E3 is a wank-fest which has nothing to do with the finished products advertised there.

Stay seething.
Enjoy your shitty cinematic port no one cares about anymore except those attempting to pretend Nintendo is relevent to the big picture.

>no FIFA SPORTS MOBILE
>no movie games
E3 will actually be good this year.

Attached: halo-infinite-3840x2160-e3-2018-4k-14375.jpg (3840x2160, 2.98M)

Nintendo fanboys like to pretend Nintendo has been E3 relevent because they watch shitty directs with splash screen logos.

T. Nintendo fan that plays toddler games with shit gameplay

You're a PC faggot.

>shitty cinematic port
witch one?
there is like hundreds

Attached: file.png (1920x888, 1.9M)

Sick assumptions bro, never had a Nintendo console in my entire life. Piss off back to your cinematic experiences.

You mean Halo and Metroid.

Attached: xbro.jpg (1366x767, 646K)

This

Trap sucking your dick = Not gay
Fucking a trap in the ass = Not gay
Sucking a trap's dick = Very gay

Sure thing kid. Im sure you made your PC 2 years ago.

Zelda BOTW, you know the game with the QTEs, shit cutscenes, awful combat, and cinematic slow down.

>Made my PC four years ago and it's still doing well with that 1070
How long do you think I have left?

Attached: 1551708941088.jpg (604x516, 31K)

Does anyone even watch the Sony/EA conferences?

My PC is probably older than you. Stop trying to fit in so hard.

>officially still part of the E3 lineup regardless of their directs
retards

oh eric

>you know the game with the QTEs,
nah you lost me there
never played BOTW with QTE's

you sure not thinking about gow3?

Sony is the most watched, viewer numbers peak there, but its also cuz of time slot likely. Also, most Sony gameplay trailers get a ton of hits post e3

How old is your steam account?

What next?

Attached: 9RmSeZu.png (273x103, 14K)

Who?

Maybe you should learn to play the game properly then. The game literally has infinite slow down when you jump off your horse.
QTEs are easily triggered with next to no accuracy. Very cinematic.
The game even runs below 30 FPS more often than not, furthering its movie game status.

Attached: 1.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

>an E3 without normies and trannies
This will definitely be the best E3.

fuuuuuuuuuuck
these are the little things that make my life worth living

>stealing the badge from another profile
lmao, alright Nincel.

God you are a sad little faggot

Attached: isn't_that_cute.png (250x250, 103K)

>Nintendo fans
>Not trannies
What? They are literally the biggest collection of awkward freaks of all the console fanbases.

>Maybe you should learn to play the game properly then.
i did

first thing they showed in the fucking trailer was link using a bow
swords are baby easy mode

Attached: ZELDA BOW.webm (834x468, 2.07M)

>all of the companies that were bringing movies and sports to E3 are leaving
absolutely based

>E3 is dying bros.
E3 died when they removed boot babes.

>Says its baby mode
>Proceeds to show a webm of a pre-setup explosion as if its "hard"
YIKES, but very cinematic.

Attached: cycke.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

traps are 200% gay

Attached: 1548641016512.jpg (680x1056, 131K)

okay user botw is cinematic movie
ok cool
you can stop posting now

So when is Nintendo coming back to E3? Best time for them to become relevant again.

Attached: 25012041_142620086397558_3691403521942355968_n.jpg (1080x1267, 170K)

Man so is Microsofts conference just going to be like twice as long now without Sony showing up? I imagine a lot of companies want their game announced at e3 and Mircosoft is their only option now.

Worse, it's an open world survival game

yeah without the content of subnautica

They wouldn't be winning npds if they weren't relevant.

Yes they fucking are you massive faggot

>sales data means people care
No, just soccer mom's and children, they dont play videogames. There's a reason why Capcom skips them.

Capcom skips the switch because of the hardware limitations. Why do you think they released megaman 11 on the console? Because it can run it easily.

>people excited for sony and EA not doing normal E3

That just makes E3 more boring because we can't laugh at them

This right here laddies. “Gamers” are too easy to fool.

EA is trash. I couldn't tell you the last EA developed game I cared about.

I looked at the list.
Mass Effect 2 (2010)

I too am excited for E3 2029.

Pay up bitch you know the rules

Attached: CDB5113A-CE52-4866-A448-733869268A17.jpg (1200x1016, 182K)

I like to enjoy the cringe, but I also like the hype of watching it live and not knowing what's next.

E3 is supposed to be about new game and console announcements, not cringe shit, the cringe ruins E3. I want to be hyped, not disappointed.

If Gamers weren't double digit IQ retards, preorders, early access and deluxe editions would've never gained traction.

Yes, incredibly so. Just because he wears a wig doesn't mean you aren't a giant flaming fag for wanting to slap your balls against his.

>No cringe "esports" match showcasing the next DICE trainwreck
>No cringe orchestra to show the latest and greatest gray third person shooter and awkward look-how-progressive-we-are """""cinematic experience"""""" title.

Sounds like it's gonna be a great E3.

>niggersoft niggered the nigger out of nigger3
Microsoft showed PC games that they downgraded for their console that only stupid niggers buy.

>the only sane fucker on this shitty website

Man, first is Sony, now its EA.
So that means we finally get to see actual video games this time!

I hope not bros

Man E3 might actually be worth watching this year.

i mean Sony has nothing new to show, and EA sucks like every year so who cares

We still got Xbox which will have almost all the big third party showcases and reveals, Nintendo who's first party lineup for this year is absolutely insane, Ubisoft who has been a lot better in the last couple years with their focus on games and not Aisha Tyler saying no no words, Bethesda will prob show off Doom Eternal Wolfenstein Youngblood and some early stuff for Starfield, doesnt seem like it'll be a bad year as long as you arent someone who only plays Sony published titles lol

theyre both just butthurt everyone rejected their games and their conference last year.

>spending million of dollars for an event when you can stream it for cheap and get more audience
Kek

wow I'm actually hyped for the MS conference now that it won't include EA garbage.

Damn...

>No hours long conference of MADDEN and Star Wars microtransactions
What? Nooo

Attached: 1394789768863.jpg (470x367, 73K)

Good, you have at least some form of reading comprehension.

You guys are as annoying as Sonyfags but seeing as your PC conference isn't worth shit, I can see why you guys are bitter.

>seeing as your PC conference isn't worth shit
>seeing as your PC conference
>PC conference
You're trolling right?

it's already like this

I guess the big guys finally realised they can do their own seperate events for much cheaper

Well, thanks to console visuals for games, there are no more demanding graphics, till there are new consoles, so I think you have until about 2022.

E3 has been dead since 2003. The place over charge for floor space. Why spend millions of dollars if you're only gonna use it for 3 days and make no money back.

>EA SKIPPING E3
Unlike Sony they're still at E3.

>tfw don't feel like I need to upgrade yet

Attached: Speccy.png (522x441, 20K)

literally only gonna be Microsoft

>We have nothing worth showing off
Prove me wrong

I've been holding out but modern games are starting to struggle.

Ignore the mobo temp, its shows that all the time.

Attached: 1b7c5b9ce04bd45504c91c5be703b1af.png (519x421, 24K)

EA was at e3?

Heaps of company are, its just that they wont have a stage show. Im pretty sure even Nintendo has a booth.

So why would anyone bother to watch this crap if they aren't doing a press conference? There's little enough reason to watch the EA shitshow every year anyway, now there's literally no reason.

Arkane might announce their next project. Hopefully Bethesda hasn't torpedoed their studios due to the underperformance of Prey and DH2.

Ancel seemed to imply that there won't be any new Rayman until BGE2 is done.

Thank god, time for Konami to come back and have another trainwreck

Attached: 1548650694624.jpg (960x599, 123K)

Attached: 1551320530110.png (1164x342, 61K)

Possibly the best E3 this year

Attached: 1513181721423.jpg (1442x1024, 533K)