Bobby Kotick

>Bobby Kotick announces he's going to do some restructuring at Blizzard
>nearly a thousand useless community and diversity staff are let go, cutting much needed fat of the bloated mess that Blizzard has become
>Not long after, long lost Blizzard classics like Diablo and Warcraft 1 and 2 are announced to be released on GOG
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Attached: photo-board-of-directors-bobby-kotick-250-300-dfffaadd.jpg (250x300, 47K)

GoG is going on its way out though. I would believe it if they released them for free on Battlenet though.

Hey, hey people

Maybe he was told to stop fucking around and get his shit together? I don't know, Bobby came off as a retard for the last couple years, but since a lot of Activision games aren't selling as well they probably had to change things around.
You're only allowed to rape, violently torture, and eat children alive when you're a billionaire, not a millionaire.

Attached: 1369095409742.jpg (399x240, 34K)

based

The good thing about jews is that they eventually learn what makes money or not, and on his case it seems he's more interested in profit than diversity quotas.

Bobby is a horrid jew asshole.
Those people cut out were also horrid but that doesnt mean he's a good person unless you put politics above everything else.

make a new video goddamn

>(((colour blind))) gaymers can't see a jew jewing

How's that working out for you faggots now gaming is dying?

Attached: 1551547813388.jpg (500x632, 31K)

>Bobby "Enjoyment? More like unemployment" Kotick is the good guy
wtf?

You on the other hand will get fucked by people that act just like the jews but don't have the same race.

he yelled "ENOUGH!" and teleported all of the trannies out of his company

>unless you put politics above everything else.

Attached: wheredoyouthinkweare.png (644x644, 936K)

this place went to shit when all the T_D crossposting refugees infested Yea Forums during the 2016 election
everytime you mention this undeniable fact, they start autistically screeching about how they were always welcome here and /pol/ was never a containment board

he made a kenshi video a week ago

source on the gog thing

it happened before that user

>Diablo and Warcraft 1 and 2 are announced to be released on GOG
Don't be a faggot. Blizzard would release them on the battle.net desktop.

On the front fucking page of GoG.

NEED MORE VIDEOS
I NEED TO LAUGH TO FEEL ALIVE GODDAMN IT

You fucking retards don't understand how Blizzard hiring even works. Blizzard was one of the whitest companies on the planet. They could fire every single employee and still not hit the amount of "diversity hires" that Ubisoft has in one wing of their offices.

I get you, he's the only one on YouTube that can get me to legitimately laugh recently

With all the crazy shit going on in the industry in the last couple of years I completely forgot all about Kotick.

Go to gog right now.

He's just turning blizzard into activision.

The companies have been one for while, but always had different policies. No more.

Prepare for warcraft 4, 5 and 6 released in quick succession

Well it's him, the furry own reviewer and E;R for me, if either of them stops I'll be a little bit more dead inside.

>cope

give me the names user. I want to laugh too
I suggest the TV show Review, that has got me to laugh recently too

If you want to go that route ok.
But you should be beware of all the jews, even the ones that aren't jews.

Warcraft 3: Reforged, mobile Diablo and WoW: Classic are literally what you're thinking of

I hate sounding like a TORtanic faggot but Blizzard entirely deserves to go under

user, Blizzard fans are boycotting Activision HARD. I personally was one of the last people in my guild to unsubscribe from WoW. Nothing's going to fix the current expansion until they fire Ion and all of his minions.

Sure it is. Just like the Yea Forumstards before them and the Gaiafags before them. And yet here the site stays. This site will outlive the current outrage and the one after that. Yea Forums will forever be "going to shit" yet you will remain here because at the end of the day maybe it isn't really going to shit or maybe you just have no other place to go. Enjoy your stay.

Can't believe I lived to see the day where people praise this scumbag on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1550055172957.png (1000x1000, 242K)

I honestly don't think anyone on Yea Forums is, it's just OP being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, everybody knows Kotick is a cancer

>I honestly don't think anyone on Yea Forums is, it's just OP being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, everybody knows Kotick is a cancer
A cancer that has left Blizzard alone for more than a decade since their acquisition in 2008. That's practically unheard of. Look at how EA destroyed Bioware as soon as they acquired them.

If that's a cancer, it's one of those benign, harmless tumors.

Attached: 19812821.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Shammy makes really good reviews, he's a literal furfag, that doesn't understand a single thing about the furry community, but his reviews are amazing.

I'll stick with my Race, yes. They aren't all good but better than today.

>left blizzard alone
>blizzard games have been on a decline ever since the merger
Hmm sure, totally left Blizzard alone

So this is how far we've fallen. We want to oppose the SJW so much that bobby cockdick is now "ourguy"?

Fucking zimmerman trial ruined this country.

hes a shitbag, but the fact of it is hes either sinking a company which people have grown to hate or hes improving a company which people have grown to hate
theres no bad in this scenario from this perspective, both ways are good and/or funny

You will end backstabbed that way.

CEOs don't give a fuck about you, faggotron

>>blizzard games have been on a decline ever since the merger
Which has nothing to do with Activision. Starcraft 2 for example had been in development for years before Activision acquired them. Blizzard was allowed to ontinue making the same types of games they made before the acquisition (as opposed to Bioware, who EA turned in a shitty action games developer).

>Blizzard fans are boycotting Activision HARD

Activision OWNS Blizzard. Giving Blizzard money is giving Activision money. They don't care that you're not buying Cawadoody #10000000 if you're still paying the monthly fees for your 20-year-old WoW account, they still get your money. It's like saying "I'm not supporting the drug cartels because I buy my coke from a street dealer", where do you think those dealers get their supply from?

>Diablo and Warcraft 1 and 2 are announced to be released on GOG

Battlenet costs too much. Activision is going to kill it's entire development and distribution division and become an investment company.