Looks mediocre

looks mediocre

Attached: control.gif (562x316, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHhtKkFWHnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks retarded

what is this supposed to fire?

libsoys who don't know anything about guns shouldn't make video games that feature guns

beats me

Attached: OZ5bc9ff_Clipboard01.jpg (630x341, 81K)

>three posts in
>The first /pol/tard appears

It really does. This is pathetic

Hold on just a minute. What do you think about it NOW?

Attached: DxIAexiXQAEWRJj.jpg (2048x1364, 435K)

>what is this supposed to fire?
it shoots space bro

Looks like the closest thing we're ever going to get to a BLAME! game so I will buy it anyway

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x1100, 157K)

my question remains

no, it looks just bad

>Rubix cube with one color.

Now you know how color blind folk feel. Thank remedy for being inclusive and preorder their game.

Attached: Dyae_pOU8AQX01X.jpg (1500x1875, 530K)

What is this?

Attached: 1466800367189.gif (500x275, 94K)

indeed. Gonna be another flop, just like other 2 games.

It looks cooler than Alan Wake and Quantum Break

Alan Wake 3: this time we're aping Nihei Tsutomu instead of Stephen King

>The Federal Bureau of Control (FBC, or simply the Bureau) is a clandestine United States government organization that deals with phenomena which lie outside of scientific understanding. The agency's main goal is to investigate, contain, and study elements which violate the laws of our reality, all while keeping the public safe from these elements. Their headquarters is the Oldest House, a supernatural location in New York City which exists outside of our ordinary reality.
>The true goals and motivations of the FBC are not known. Implied by its name, the FBC takes it upon itself to study, contain, and ultimately gain control over supernatural elements. This entails the investigation of Altered World Events, events wherein natural laws are violated by extradimensional forces, and the containment of anomalous Altered Items and Objects of Power created by these AWEs. While the FBC justifies its actions as protecting humanity from hostile forces, the organization's ulterior motives for controlling the supernatural are not known.
The setting of this game interests me more than the actual game.

hurr durr SCP herp derp X-Files

based low iq poster

This. Plus, the game only takes place in one setting which screams "budget title" if the game's publisher didn't indicate that already. Wouldn't be surprised if Remedy came running to Microsoft to be acquired once this bombs, at which point I'd probably advise MS to hard pass.

Is this Sekiro?

It fires IDEAS bro
Mind blown yet?

I'm fully erect for this game. If it lets me down I'm gonna piss and shit my pants, maybe send some death threats.

I think that's a bit of a stretch but hey whatever gets you to support Remedy and their weird fucking games.

>Enforcement mode: Lethal Eliminator.

>weird scifi gun
>spoopy brutalist corridors

I don't know anything else about the game but it looks pretty BLAME! to me.

Remedy has never made a "bad" game and theyve made at least 2 good games.

Is this supposed to be a bad looking Dominator?

Alan Wake is a bad game and I refuse to be told otherwise.

Attached: G03.jpg?modifiedAt=1.jpg (600x600, 114K)

rape accusations

Oi m8

As an american this confuses me where do the bullets come out of?

>that grip

based lake asserting his dominance

Alan Wake was fucking terrible. I got it for free and I still want my money back.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHhtKkFWHnY

its middle of the road.

Not gonna lie, reorder canceled.
but in all seriousness we can't let this Kojima get control over the flying bricks game

i dont know what point youre making with the video because thats a feature that originated in max payne

So you're not only retarded and servile, you're wilfully so.

Hope you're at least getting paid to shill this swill.

it's not a gun. it's a collection of metal manufactured by her psychic powers. She slings small chunks of the "gun" out at high speeds with her mind. Think Mass Effect 1 ammo types.

Never played mass effect

Go play Mass Effect.

>reeee this easter egg is breaking my immersion in this stehpan king parody aaaaahhhhh

I get the feeling that this game will be even more on rails than Quantum Break. I hope that's not the case but Remedy just keeps letting me down.

>parody

It's cute that you think this.

I remember hearing in one of their videos that they're aiming for a 'metroidvania-ish' level design.

The fuck is the point of a gun made out of Lego?

...that's what that's supposed to be, right? A gun?

>Yea Forums doesn't know what a gravitational beam emitter is
Not surprised

Attached: 1528470698093.jpg (253x254, 28K)